Micro 434 - Winter's Ball [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 670, BipolarChemist wrote:Holy fuck, I just made a post about you not answering my shit.

HOLY FUCK I JUST ANSWERED YOU TOO! COS I ANSWERED YOU BEFORE AS WELL
whew!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:02 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 669, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 659, Cephrir wrote:You've been ignoring his posts pretty severely and blatantly. But he seems to be taking care of that atm.

I'm offended you apparently think so little of my scum game. You've seen it.

I still think you're attacking us now because you don't think you'll be able to later.

uhm no I haven't. I have answered him.

and erm no. your interactions look weird. it is why i have asked bert and anti to verify.

I don't feel like your friendship with bpc makes sense and the reads you have on each other have been garnered outside of the thread and when you both have posted in here I am not buying it! it feels fabricated.

this is literally the least fabricated thing that has happened in the history of existence

gtfo
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by BipolarChemist »

In post 479, BipolarChemist wrote:
Then in post she states that she's with Anti on a slight Ceph scum read, yet Anti states later that it's a prepage 5 gut read. Why were you with that read at this point?

Where is the answer to this question right here?
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:06 pm

Post by Bert »

Hey Flames! Get back here!!

I can't tell if you're town that is genuinely Disengaged for your own valid reasons, or scum that is just avoiding associatives at this point

Your only reads list fits the profile of both
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 674, BipolarChemist wrote:VOTE: Mollie

you are not town. and you and cephrir are fake friendshipping cos that is what you have to do in a game whre a bunch of people are friends.

bert is town. I am mad as fuck at etl but I think she might be town too cos I think my theory is correct.

anti and I have a history that spans 2 years. bert and i have a hydra etched out of misery and love. you 2 don't belong here and you know it that is why you are panic voting me right now. your predance mumbo jumbo was horrible there is no way that bpc dithered for as long as he did only to say later "we are bff 4 life!" when I did not even have to THINK about choosing anti.
whew!
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Post by BipolarChemist »

Excuse me, fuck off. Ceph and I are incredibly good fucking friends and this fucking personal shit is not okay.
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by BipolarChemist »

Here's a fucking SE post showing our fake as fuck friendship: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6441441
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

what personal shit

that i think you are lying cos you dithered in predance when as town I wldn't think you wld?
whew!
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by BipolarChemist »

You're going an saying that Ceph and I are faking friendship.

My fucking dithering is because y'all fucking chose partners right away and made me choose between someone I wanted to be with that people had scumreads on and someone null that I didn't know. Ceph's response was town as shit and when I came back I saw that and people saying sure fucking go for it so I did.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Talk more shit about my favorite person in the entire world who I'm not dating, and how we're not really friends. Seriously. Fucking try me. Even given that you are scum, take that shit and get right the fuck out of here.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by Flames682 »

ok i think ill get mollie before etl

VOTE: mollie
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 684, Cephrir wrote:Talk more shit about my favorite person in the entire world who I'm not dating, and how we're not really friends. Seriously. Fucking try me. Even given that you are scum, take that shit and get right the fuck out of here.

no you take YOUR shit and gtfo

I have been asking you for AGES to quantify your friendship. cos I can quantify mine! you OMGUSed me cephrir and I have asked 2 players whom I trust to check to see if I was needlessly paranoid which is more than what you have done.

there is no fucking track record of bpc's posting itt that deserves a townread. like nothing. if you both are town then anti is correct and the only other pairing that makes sense is etl/flubber. but instead you 2 are ignoring that and yet I am the 1 who is lining up your lynch????? NO! I am actively fosing you both and are both OMGUSing me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 685, Flames682 wrote:ok i think ill get mollie before etl

VOTE: mollie

you are a fucking idiot
whew!
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:24 pm

Post by Flames682 »

shut the fuck up a friendship is a friendship don't question it.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I question it when bpc dithered over who to choose. like it wld not even be a question in my mind between a friend over an unknown.
whew!
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by BipolarChemist »

You've still been actively not answering my shit. In the past page I've asked you multiple times on a single question that you could easily answer or clarify where I missed shit.

I have been trying to read you in this thread. I went through your iso and made a large post on you on the other page trying to figure you out, because you're a player that has worried me for the whole game because I had no idea how to go about reading you. I post my stuff on you and you completely ignore it with more or less push off comments like telling me it's fluff. It's hugely discrediting.

And on top of this crap, you are completely talking around me to Ceph. We have told you time and time again that we're good friends out of game and we both think it's incredibly rude to question that shit. Since our friendship is out of game, we don't have a whole lot on site and the post that I linked was the best I could think of. If you went through Advance Wars you'd notice that I tried to rely on Ceph heavily there too, but that failed because he ended up apart of some big Chicago players crew in that game.

i am voting you because you have consistently tried to shut down the conversations by me here and I see zero town motivation in that. Same with painfully ignoring my shit.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

oh look flame they stfu after your vote on me cos the question will be "are we really going to get obvtown mollie and anti lynched???"
whew!
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Post by BipolarChemist »

It was a fucking question in my mind between a friend and an unknown. I'm not one to ignore other player's pleas in thread, I think that would be stupid.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 691, pirate mollie wrote:oh look flame they stfu after your vote on me cos the question will be "are we really going to get obvscum
town
mollie and anti lynched???"

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 690, BipolarChemist wrote:You've still been actively not answering my shit. In the past page I've asked you multiple times on a single question that you could easily answer or clarify where I missed shit.

I have been trying to read you in this thread. I went through your iso and made a large post on you on the other page trying to figure you out, because you're a player that has worried me for the whole game because I had no idea how to go about reading you. I post my stuff on you and you completely ignore it with more or less push off comments like telling me it's fluff. It's hugely discrediting.

And on top of this crap, you are completely talking around me to Ceph. We have told you time and time again that we're good friends out of game and we both think it's incredibly rude to question that shit. Since our friendship is out of game, we don't have a whole lot on site and the post that I linked was the best I could think of. If you went through Advance Wars you'd notice that I tried to rely on Ceph heavily there too, but that failed because he ended up apart of some big Chicago players crew in that game.

i am voting you because you have consistently tried to shut down the conversations by me here and I see zero town motivation in that. Same with painfully ignoring my shit.

and i answered your shit stop pretending like I didn't.

I didn't like cephrir's initial responses. me trying to keep him in the game does not match up to what you are trying to posit.
whew!
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Post by BipolarChemist »

Then point out where you answered it because I dont see it.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 686, pirate mollie wrote:I have been asking you for AGES to quantify your friendship.

I have nothing to say to this.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:36 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I'm going to bed, this is retarded and I can't believe the angle you're playing is "you aren't really friends". That's just... I can't even process that. I guarantee you it's stronger than anything you have with anyone onsite. I don't need fucking citations for that. Read BPC's fucking posts. You aren't reading them and it's extremely obvious. Bad night.
Bartleby the Scrivener
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 697, Cephrir wrote:I'm going to bed, this is retarded and I can't believe the angle you're playing is "you aren't really friends". That's just... I can't even process that. I guarantee you it's stronger than anything you have with anyone onsite. I don't need fucking citations for that. Read BPC's fucking posts. You aren't reading them and it's extremely obvious. Bad night.

I think you might be friends but I don't like bpc's dithering on whether or not to partner up with you. cos in my mind as town it wld not even be a question.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 698, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 697, Cephrir wrote:I'm going to bed, this is retarded and I can't believe the angle you're playing is "you aren't really friends". That's just... I can't even process that. I guarantee you it's stronger than anything you have with anyone onsite. I don't need fucking citations for that. Read BPC's fucking posts. You aren't reading them and it's extremely obvious. Bad night.

I think you might be friends but I don't like bpc's dithering on whether or not to partner up with you. cos in my mind as town it wld not even be a question.

like I keep pointing his out and it keeps getting ignored!

cos the answer is always "but we are friends!" and then I ask for quantification which was only recently delivered! thanks bpc!

the only other pairing other than you 2 that makes sense is etl and flubber. but thanks for the pleasure of your company! I guess.
whew!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”