Mini 1634 - English Premier League Mafia (Game over)

4burner
4burner
Goon
4burner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by 4burner »

Townleans on RA and BBT to a lesser extent. Also throw Guyett and Scripten in here.
Null to town on BRO and death.
Scum on Kaboose, Whiskers, and massive.

Then Yiley and Elk bring up the remainder. Yiley I haven't got anything on, elk I recall had a pretty innocuous kinda rvs stage entrance but that's null at the mo.
Mario Balotelli
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by Mario Balotelli »

Votecount 1.5:

Kaboose (6)-
BROseidon, Guyett, BlueBloodedToffee, Scripten, deathfisaro, 4burner
Whiskers (2)-
Red Arrow, Kaboose
Guyett (1)-
Whiskers
BlueBloodedToffee (1)-
Yiley
Red Arrow (1)-
massive
Scripten (1)-
theelkspeaks

Not voting (1)-
Zombeh

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline will be in 14 days, at 7pm (GMT) on Wednesday 7th January 2015.

Zombeh, theelkspeaks and Yiley have all been prodded. These prods, for this time only, do not count as official ones.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 123, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 118, Whiskers wrote:RVS still usually has a reason attached. It would not have been a terribly serious vote, in my first post of the game, on page two, HAD I even voted you.
Though, there is scum motivation in preying on newbies, and that should be apparent?

Yeah, but it's usually a silly/funny/nonsensical etc reason. Your vote would
not
have been RVS if you had voted me for voting Kaboose.
Yeah, it would have been. Because it would have been a poor, not-very-strong reason. Thats the "etc" part.

In post 123, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Is there? It could be argued it's better scum strategy to leave the newbies until the later game phase where they can be easier to manipulate than more experienced players. What do you think about that?
Yeah, it could be argued that. Case closed.

In post 123, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Also, are you suggesting that if a newbie does something that appears scummy they should not be questioned because they're a newbie? Like, that somehow takes the scumminess out of their posts?
No, I'm not saying that at all, but thanks for twisting my words, mate. What I'm
saying
is sometimes people do or say things that seem scummy, but can really be attributed to them being new at the game, and not having a very deep understanding of the game and how it works and how it's played. Remember, the question in question was
In post 12, Kaboose wrote:What do I do if the person I wanted to vote for in RVS is already taken?

Which is something that a newbie might not know. A newbie asking this doesn't make them scummy. Someone who knows the game though, should know the answer to this question. It looks like fake confusion. Who wants to befuddle? Scum. A practised player, a not-noob, should know the answer.

In post 123, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 118, Whiskers wrote:Learn
"exagguration,"
and come back to see me, darlin'?

Sure, exaggeration is great and all that, but, is drunk posting a scum-tell or not?

It doesn't matter, as according to you, RVS can be for a "nonsensical reason." Consider this that; I said it was always a scumtell, and that was nonsense.

Or, if you'd prefer, I'll say, no, there's no trend (to my knowledge) of scum doing this more than town. So no, it isn't a scumtell. It still is, though, anti-town. It still is, too, a dickbag move.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 125, 4burner wrote:@Whiskers why is the exaggeration defense only coming out now and not earlier when I asked you much the same questions as BBT here?
Oh, um-- sorry? Let me grab your ISO real quick...
You mean post 108? Look, you and BeeBs are asking pretty much the same questions so I'm just cherry picking what I answer and when-- I'm pretty sure I've gotten to everything by this point, though.
Also, I didn't think it would be such a thing. For a while, I would make a post and assume we were done with the issue. I'm not sure why a first-post,
RVS vote
is up for discussion, especially one this in-depth.

In post 125, 4burner wrote:Your RVS did not seem very RVS like at all. You would have voted BBT but chose Guyett for drunk post, as has been mentioned with an always qualifier to really ram home how often drunkposting is a scumtell. Seems suspect. WhaWhat's the story here without any glibness or nebulous reasoning?

I would have voted BBT for a weak-but-real reason, one that I didn't think made him scum, necessarily, but that's ok in the first post of the game, on page 2, when there are no strong reads or tells, and
nobody
should be "definitely scum" to anybody else. I WOULD HAVE VOTED BBT, as a weak-reasoned
RVS vote

Then I kept reading and say Guyett's post. It made me mad, because he was posting while drunk. Instead of the other
RVS vote
I was prepared to make, I made that one. "It made me mad" is the reasoning for my
RVS vote
on Guyett.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 138, Red Arrow wrote:
In post 106, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:@ - I'm not questioning where you put your vote. I'm questioning your intent and your thought process.

If you thought there was scum on my wagon, why haven't you engaged/questioned those people on my wagon to develop reads?

Again, nothing to go on. Your wagon will be better for information at a later stage when it can be anaylized better, after a few flips. Right now there is nothing in it that would be worth following up, it was for all intensive purposes the opening RVS bandwagon that comes in nearly every game.

For all
intents and purposes,
you might mean. Yes, it was that. But if it wasn't worth bringing up for analysis or discussion, why did you bring it up?

In post 138, Red Arrow wrote:
In post 106, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What do you think is Whisker's motivation behind the over-reaction?
over-reaction could be anything... buddying, protecting, making excuses for someone.... Its the mannor of how he jumped about it that seems off to me.

Why do you insist it was an overreaction? It wasn't even that strong of a reaction, I didn't use caps or italics or anything. Tell me what makes you say I was over reacting, because it seems to be the foundation of your attack and scum read on me, and it's fucking annoying.
I
don't feel I over reacted, by my quote and short mention of BBT's post, but
you
clearly do, so go on. Clue me in.

What makes it an "over reaction"?

In post 139, Red Arrow wrote:
In post 109, Whiskers wrote:
In post 102, Red Arrow wrote:
You're half assing things

Yes, that is accurate.
Though, what about my reads is "redundant," as you call them?

you really want me to explain why your reads are redundant? because there is nothing to them, they seem like you are randomly spouting names for the sake of making it seem you have reads. As I said, you're half assing things and not really following up on your reads as to why these people are town/scum.

So hows about you stop half assing, and get your ass into gear?
They aren't redundant though. No one's said them yet. And more importantly, they're useful for me-- that's why I gave a reason at all; if I didn't, I'd forget why I'm reading them that way. As it stands, I can scroll up the page and go, "Ah, scripten is making sense to me, having good reasons behind the thoughts he's sharing. He seems to be actively scumhunting," and, "Guyett hops on the Kaboose bandwagon because according to him, kaboose is good as town, and apparently isn't playing good enough right now."

Which, before I get attacked for tunnel-vision, is separate from the drunk-posting bit. Guyett is basically making a meta attack on Kaboose, and not a very good one. While Kaboose may be scum, it's not because "he's good when he's town," and saying that "he's not good enough to be his town meta" is a very fucking weak argument

So: I listed those reads the way I did as a note-to-self, and to update the game on some spare reads I had.

And anybody else who wanted to know about 'em, could ask. Although when I type that down, I think about how I've attacked people in the past for that: "They should have just listed the reason for their reads in their initial post!" So that makes me a bit of a hypocrite.

In post 141, Red Arrow wrote:
In post 116, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Kaboose should be gaining votes really quickly.

Thanks.

...why though?

You're really not caring about actually catching scum are you?

Maybe a bit early to speculate on teams and connections without a flip but I am liking Kab/Whiskers as a scum partnership.. And further makes me think my thoughts of over-reaction to a Kab vote by Whiskers earlier is justified. [/quote] What makes you say that, actually? What makes you think I'm "not interested in catching scum"? Look here, kid:
My involvement in this game so far has been
entirely
pushing off little nits that decide they want to fight with me about an RVS vote and post that I made. I'm beating three of you off with a stick over the
first post I made in the game.

Pick a serious topic to talk about and I will maybe take you more seriously. Pick a different topic to talk about, and I won't feel like I have to make all of my posts about defending myself. As it is, most or all of my posting is dumped, wasted, on this incredulous, sarcastic defence against an inane attack that I'm still scratching my head over why it happened.

In post 141, Red Arrow wrote:Yeah, I am liking Whiskers/Kab right now.
Good for you. One post, a sarcastic one at that, might be a bit too little information to start basing
scumteams
on.
Keep in mind, I wasn't chainsaw-defending Kaboose, I was attacking BBT for scummy behaviour. Later, when I looked into it, I found that the person BBT attacked wasn't actually a noob-- meaning that what
I
had attacked them for wasn't eve scummy. So I backed off about it. It was never about Kaboose being the one under attack, it was about BBT potentially going for an easy target. It was also
super weak reasoning
that
wouldn't normally warrant a vote
, but it was my first post of the game, page 2, most everyone was still in RVS stage, so I went ahead and offered up that I WOULD have laid down my RVS vote right there, on the
weak attack
(you know, the one that was WEAK and NOT an Overreaction?) I made on BBT.

ALSO

You're complaining about how you can't possibly analyse the BBT wagon, or question anybody on that wagon, because nobody's flipped and it won't be useful until later days? That's perfectly true, but still you're trying to create and match scumteams, a method that is
useless
until one scum member has flipped. If you want to flip me to see if I'm scum, that's fine, but don't try to convince people I'm scum because I'm supposedly partners with another unflipped scum. Pick a camp: is it too early to analyse shit? or am I scum with Kaboose? If the former, why are you making proposed teams? If the latter, why aren't you doing shit about the BBT wagon that
YOU
emphasized early on?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Fucked up one of the quotes on that last bit there-- sorry.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:01 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 144, Kaboose wrote:I can see now the confused face, and I'll let it slide not that there was much there to be honest as you didn't try to form a case but just wanted to probe with a question about the exchange.

>offers to let it slide
>doesn't unvote

ok cool

Also your role sounds incredibly dangerous to town-- or incredibly helpful to town, if you're town. Honestly, I kind prefer to think it's the latter. Otherwise, we know we have vengefuls or SKs or Vigilantes-- town-aligned killing roles.

Oh! though, deathfisario makes a good point: if the power is 1-shot, it's fairly balanced to give to scum.

In post 150, 4burner wrote:Literally one sentence I typed is what is setting off your alarms, apparently.

I feel your paaaaain.

In post 156, Kaboose wrote:
In post 145, deathfisaro wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kaboose

Posts 111+144.
I think I now have a conjecture on how to balance a 10:3 full PR game. My initial thought was something in lines of "1 shot lynchproof" mafia PR. Like, if it activates the day just ends there and the lynchee doesn't die. But that still leaves a full night worth of town PR gang powers to fight against. So it may still be town-favoured.
How about a "1 shot lynch return" on top of being lynchproof, the hammerer dies instead of the lynchee. If scums discuss their PRs in pregame PT, they're not gonna fall victim to their teammates powers so it removes 1 town and they get to shoot too.

Originally just wanted to know the scumcount but since you're dropping breadcrumbs I'm gonna eat them and play outsmart the mod =P

Man, reading this again. Why are you so concerned with the well being of the scum team? I mean, you're typing out a way in your head to make sure it's balanced for scum, why would you care if it's balanced for scum? Shouldn't you want an advantage?

Also why are you trying to outsmart the mod instead of scum?

Lol dude what the fuuuuck
Unvote
Vote: Kaboose
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:12 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 161, massive wrote:
In post 158, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:massive, can you vote Kaboose then?

Do you think that him outing his possible lynchproofiness is something that scum would do?

Now,
this
is actually pretty interesting. On one hand, sure, why wouldn't he? He's trying to avoid a lynch, so why not breadcrumb a role like that? If he's scum, why not try to get people to lynch him even? If he really is lynchproof, and the lynch fails, Town loses their D1 lynch. Correct?

What strikes me as odd is, if he were faking the claim, why would he claim LP, specifically? It's a little odd.
So I'm taking his claim as true-- the question still remains if he's town or scum, though.

In post 167, BROseidon wrote:
In post 136, Scripten wrote:It's pretty simple. Kaboose's "I'm not playing until you threaten to kill me" is so anti-town that I cannot fathom it coming from a town player. I'm significantly more sure of his scum-ness than I am of 4burner due to a combination of his play and the post I quoted. I can see potential town motivation behind 4burner's posts, but not Kaboose's.

The bigger issue I have with is is that he crumbed BP, which defeats the whole purpose of being BP if town and is a fairly basic claim for scum to make.

Do you mean earlier, the bit about, "I won't be dying"?
Later he crumbs lynchproof, instead.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:14 am

Post by Whiskers »

Oh god, I just hammed Kaboose.

aahhhhhh ok.

We'll see if he's lynchproof, and then everybody can hate on me lots and lots and probably lynch me, as is the standard punishment for quickhammering.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:27 am

Post by Scripten »

Well shit Whiskers looks like town or possibly survivor/third-party. (Don't quote me too hard on that last one. I've got no experience third-party hunting.) I'm guessing scum is somewhere in the lurking pile. Gonna see if Kaboose flips and go from there, I guess...
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:32 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 181, Whiskers wrote:
Also your role sounds incredibly dangerous to town-- or incredibly helpful to town, if you're town. Honestly, I kind prefer to think it's the latter. Otherwise, we know we have vengefuls or SKs or Vigilantes-- town-aligned killing roles.

Oh! though, deathfisario makes a good point: if the power is 1-shot, it's fairly balanced to give to scum.

-snip-

Unvote

This gives me pause, though. Where do you stand on Kaboose being town right at this very moment? Because in the same post you make allusions to him being town and scum. (Note: Not town or scum.) Might just be due to it being a ketchup post, but eh... assumptions and stuff.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:36 am

Post by Kaboose »

Well I already said I wasn't lynch proof. Now you all need to figure out what it means when I flip town. Sorry about the bad play.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:52 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 185, Scripten wrote:
In post 181, Whiskers wrote:

-snip-

Unvote

This gives me pause, though. Where do you stand on Kaboose being town right at this very moment? Because in the same post you make allusions to him being town and scum. (Note: Not town or scum.) Might just be due to it being a ketchup post, but eh... assumptions and stuff.

Not sure what you mean. I don't think I said anything about him being both town and scum at the same time; obviously he must be one or the other.

I'm optimistic about him being scum, but no guarantee... I think he probably would have been the lynch for today, eventually anyway, but I wasn't ready for the day to end-- and neither, I think, was anybody else.

In post 186, Kaboose wrote:Well I already said I wasn't lynch proof. Now you all need to figure out what it means when I flip town. Sorry about the bad play.
You want to quote the post where you said you weren't? And maybe give final thoughts and reads? Sorry about the quickhammer.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:56 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 144, Kaboose wrote:I may or may not have misread my role PM, and because of that may or may not have thought I could or couldn't be lynched... After reading or not reading it again I realized or have not realized that I can or perhaps can't be lynched.

In post 186, Kaboose wrote:Well I already said I wasn't lynch proof. Now you all need to figure out what it means when I flip town. Sorry about the bad play.

:facepalm:

Kaboose, since it's now apparently twilight, can you please give us all of the damn information possible about your role without quoting it, as well as your reads?
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 187, Whiskers wrote:
Not sure what you mean. I don't think I said anything about him being both town and scum at the same time; obviously he must be one or the other.

I mean that you said he was likely town, then said he was likely scum in the same post.

In post 187, Whiskers wrote:
I'm optimistic about him being scum, but no guarantee... I think he probably would have been the lynch for today, eventually anyway, but I wasn't ready for the day to end-- and neither, I think, was anybody else.

It would have been nice to see everyone posting actively or whatnot. Also, the facepalm was not directly at you from my last post. You actually legitimately ninja'd me.
Mario Balotelli
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:04 am

Votecount 1.6:

Kaboose (7-LYNCH)-
BROseidon, Guyett, BlueBloodedToffee, Scripten, deathfisaro, 4burner, Whiskers
Whiskers (2)-
Red Arrow, Kaboose
BlueBloodedToffee (1)-
Yiley
Red Arrow (1)-
massive
Scripten (1)-
theelkspeaks

Not voting (1)-
Zombehs

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline will be in 14 days, at 7pm (GMT) on Wednesday 7th January 2015.

Kaboose has been lynched. Flip incoming.
Mario Balotelli
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:42 am

COMMENT

By George Ankers

English football is reeling after Hull City's shock expulsion from the Premier League on Sunday.

Though news had leaked of an emergency conference between member clubs to answer rumours of a malevolent force rotting the game from the inside, few had expected the notoriously insular Premier League administration to take such drastic steps.

Outrage, however, has quickly spread among the Hull faithful, as well as concerned neutrals, at the league's citing of "improper hiring practice" as its reason for ejecting the Tigers, whose manager, Steve Bruce, signed his son, centre-back Alex, in July 2012.

The fury is certainly justified. While perhaps dodgy, there can be no doubt that football faces much greater problems than nepotism in this modern age. If the Premier League is to retain its credibility then it must identify and deal with more egregious offences rather than scapegoat a much-loved club.

Kaboose - Hull City - Town Nepotist - lynched Day 1

Welcome to Premier League Mafia,
Kaboose
! You are
Hull City

Year Founded:
Home Ground:
The KC Stadium
Strengths:
Unique kit colours, use of wing-backs
Weaknesses:
Willing to sell own identity, Paul McShane

You are a
Town Nepotist
with the following abilities:

Playing Favourites:
Maybe Alex Bruce would be a Premier League footballer if his dad weren't the manager. Maybe. During pregame, you must choose a player other than yourself as your 'father' (if you do not submit a choice, one will be chosen randomly). While your father is alive, any and all attempts to kill you at Night will fail.

You win if there are no more threats to the town or if nothing can prevent the same. Please confirm by PM. The game thread is here.

Night 1 now begins. You will have an extended Night whilst I wait on the prods, meaning Night will end at 2pm GMT on Wednesday 31st December 2014. Please PM me your Night Actions by then
Mario Balotelli
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:48 pm

Ollie replaces Zombehs.

Deadline remains as 2pm GMT on Wednesday 31st December 2014
Mario Balotelli
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:17 am

EXCLUSIVE

By George Ankers

Former Burnley manager Sean Dyche is furious about the club's forced disbandment due to Financial Fair Play breaches.

It emerged on Wednesday that the Clarets have sensationally been found guilty by Uefa of spending far beyond their means, a verdict branded as "ludicrous" by Dyche. His views are echoed by many fans, who point to a lack of summer spending since their unexpected promotion to the Premier League as evidence that such a breach could not be possible.

"It's an utterly ludicrous situation," Dyche told
Goal
. "If you look at us compared to the likes of Manchester City, Chelsea ... how could we be the ones who have overspent? I don't want to talk about officials but it certainly feels like we'd be getting a fairer crack of the whip if we were a bigger club."

Dyche is now being considered as a potential successor to Steve Bruce at now-Championship-bound Hull City but the fate of Burnley should have many more worried for their futures in this strained time for English football.

Scripten - Burnley - Town Unloved Princess - FFPed Night 1

Welcome to Premier League Mafia,
Scripten
! You are
Burnley

Year Founded:
Home Ground:
Turf Moor
Strengths:
Inoffensive, Sean Dyche answering journalists' phones during press conferences
Weaknesses:
Promoted too soon, unable to attract elite talent

You are a
Town Unloved Princess
with the following abilities:

Whipping Boys:
Everyone suspected it when you were unexpectedly promoted and everyone became certain when the summer transfer window shut - it's an absolute certainly that you're going down. If you are lynched, the Day will continue with whatever time was left on the deadline, allowing the town to lynch again after your flip.

You win if there are no more threats to the town or if nothing can prevent the same. Please confirm by PM. The game thread is here.

Day 2 now begins. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is in 10 days, at 2pm GMT on Saturday 10th January 2015
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:23 am

Post by Guyett »

VOTE: whiskers
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:28 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

VOTE: deathfisaro
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Mario Balotelli
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:19 am

Mod announcement: Whiskers is Liverpool Football Club.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:21 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

VOTE: Whiskers

My vote stays here.

All day.

Every day.

Until he is lynched.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Guyett »

Nexus is the moderator

In post 264, Nexus wrote:Please don't support Liverpool.

Liverpool are unlikely to be a type of mod confirmed innocent child. I'm happy with my vote
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
deathfisaro
deathfisaro
Goon
deathfisaro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:53 am

Post by deathfisaro »

In post 198, Guyett wrote:Nexus is the moderator

In post 264, Nexus wrote:Please don't support Liverpool.

Liverpool are unlikely to be a type of mod confirmed innocent child. I'm happy with my vote

You voted before the mod announcement. I can understand BBT's behaviour but you predicted 1 hour into the future. Care to explain 194?
And you quoted a 2 year old post from a 3 year old thread to support your vote that happened prior to mod confirm. And in strictly less than 9 minutes you found Nexus' post about Liverpool and you're not going to end up with that post if you just search for Liverpool, you'd have to specifically search for Liverpool + Nexus combo. I don't understand why you went through the trouble and how you were so decisive.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”