Skitty needs to be lynched for his gambit / claim
Someone in somnco/belles/heaven is scum
You're pretty town looking
Ggg looks scummy for flaking
Arcangel disappeared too, she talks when town
Goat looks town for good question if and explaining
Who is Elric

Huh half of my reads are based on inactivity

How am I scummy for flaking? What does this even mean. It looks like you are trying to set up a justification to support your get on the biggest wagon plan.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:45 am

Post by GGG »

For those against the skitty lynch. Do we have any reason that anything they have done is town?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 2810, dramonic wrote:
In post 2761, BROseidon wrote:Also Shos. He's also a good candidate.
Again, Shos sounds a lot more drunk than town..

enough with the bullshit - let's see your backup for your statements.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:52 am

Post by shos »

UGH WHY IS EVERYONE SO SCUM

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:23 am

Post by droog »

In post 2850, GGG wrote:
In post 2835, droog wrote:Activity is something I can change
Getting a lynch is something I can change

You want content?
Bro is probably town
Skitty needs to be lynched for his gambit / claim
Someone in somnco/belles/heaven is scum
You're pretty town looking
Ggg looks scummy for flaking
Arcangel disappeared too, she talks when town
Goat looks town for good question if and explaining
Who is Elric

Huh half of my reads are based on inactivity

How am I scummy for flaking? What does this even mean. It looks like you are trying to set up a justification to support your get on the biggest wagon plan.

because i see you posting in other games and not here
'biggest wagon plan'?
it is not a special plan to want to lynch already
what, do you think theres something we havent talked about
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2782, Espeonage wrote:It's actually similar to his posting as every alignment. But he is pinging me and I am generally decent at reading dram even when he's lurking.

BUT VOTE BRO YOU BLUE GOTTA GO FAST AMERICAN ECHIDNA

Today is bro lynching day.

Actually Knuckles is the echidna. Sonic is the hedgehog :nerd:
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Kise »

Votecount:

Skitty: 6 (The Goat, Bulbazak, TiphaineDeath, Southern Belles, dramonic, GGG)
Bulbazak: 5 (AA9, TWOH, DeathNote, droog, JTS-T)
GGG: 3 (mental somnic, ooba, Espeonage)
TiphaineDeath: 1 (Skitty)
Espeonage: 1 (BROseidon)
AA9: 1 (Major Minor)
droog: 1 (Winter Skies)
dramonic: 1 (shos)

Not Voting:

adorkable, Elric Brothers, PeregrineV, ZZZX

With 23 alive, it takes 12 votes to lynch

Deadline:

(expired on 2015-01-02 11:19:14)

REMINDER:

Global V/LA until December 30, at which point I will prod everyone.
NO DEADLINE EXTENSION.

Spoiler: V/LA list
PeregrineV is V/LA until January 7.
Major Minor is V/LA until January 2.
Bulbazak is V/LA until December 29.
adorkable is V/LA until December 28.
ArcAngel9 is V/LA until January 2.
shos is V/LA until January 3.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:46 am

Post by DeathNote »

yay back home. I see a growing wagon on skitty again. Not sure why that got sparked since I thought we went down that road. Settling back in and will read a bit later today.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:09 am

Post by droog »

A kitty's ahead
VOTE: skitty
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:11 am

Post by shos »

In post 2858, droog wrote:A kitty's ahead
VOTE: skitty

I don't even

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by shos »

<V/LA period>

BEGIN

droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by droog »

dammit dont go put your vote on a useful wagon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai »

vote: GGG
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:06 pm

@GGG:

In post 2773, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 2767, GGG wrote:This wagon makes the most sense. Town skitty would have at least made some effort to play and scum hunt even after the gambit screwed up.

when did you first start thinking this, btw?

afaict your whole reason for wanting a Skitty lynch was that Goat wasn't satisfied with what they claimed in the neighbor thread, and you had made no mention of the way they were lurking before. I think this looks like scum trying to go with the flow.
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:12 pm

In post 2827, The Goat wrote:About more than one thing. I'd really love to focus on other persons playing, as I have been requested to put in effort elsewhere. However, those who are adamant in the "We're not lynching Skitty today and that's final" crew, coupled with Skitty's general unwillingness to explain WTF they did is making things difficult.

the only thing I remember about them lying was caled denying being a neighbor with you? I think that post was pretty obviously a joke and I think you're taking it way too literally. NS at the least has def trolled in a similar way before, and I'm pretty sure caled would as well.

I agree that _if_ NS hasn't yet fully explained what he did in the neighbor QT he should go ahead and do that. however,

1. NS tends to get irrationally paranoid of neighbors, so I don't particularly think the way he's skeptical about it is indicative
2. I think this is a completely dumb thing for NS-scum to actually lie about, so I don't think his lack of giving answers points to him hiding anything.

the latter point in particular is of interest (and is smth I find 99% of players outright ignore when they think they pick up on someone hiding smth) and is the reason none of this about "lol he lied about xxx" matters to me. combined with the fact that I know exactly what he's trying to do here and that it'd be suicidal to even try to attempt smth like it as scum in this scenario, is why they're basically as conftown as an IC for this.

I have no intention of budging on this read nor arguing about it. this is how it is.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by The Goat »

In post 2864, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 2827, The Goat wrote:About more than one thing. I'd really love to focus on other persons playing, as I have been requested to put in effort elsewhere. However, those who are adamant in the "We're not lynching Skitty today and that's final" crew, coupled with Skitty's general unwillingness to explain WTF they did is making things difficult.

the only thing I remember about them lying was caled denying being a neighbor with you? I think that post was pretty obviously a joke and I think you're taking it way too literally. NS at the least has def trolled in a similar way before, and I'm pretty sure caled would as well.

I agree that _if_ NS hasn't yet fully explained what he did in the neighbor QT he should go ahead and do that. however,

1. NS tends to get irrationally paranoid of neighbors, so I don't particularly think the way he's skeptical about it is indicative
2. I think this is a completely dumb thing for NS-scum to actually lie about, so I don't think his lack of giving answers points to him hiding anything.

the latter point in particular is of interest (and is smth I find 99% of players outright ignore when they think they pick up on someone hiding smth) and is the reason none of this about "lol he lied about xxx" matters to me. combined with the fact that I know exactly what he's trying to do here and that it'd be suicidal to even try to attempt smth like it as scum in this scenario, is why they're basically as conftown as an IC for this.

I have no intention of budging on this read nor arguing about it. this is how it is.

Noted. I'm not moving, either. Plus, next time I'm in a game with you, I'm going to randomly make up stuff, while in the same time crumb stuff about popsicles. Then, when called on it on day 2, I'm going to say "I wasn't claim A, I'm claim B! I'm REALLY Jesus H. Christ on a Popsicle Stick!" It was all a clever ruse!

You better back me up.

More tomorrow, because I'm mildly frustrated, irritated and drunk.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 2863, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
@GGG:

In post 2773, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 2767, GGG wrote:This wagon makes the most sense. Town skitty would have at least made some effort to play and scum hunt even after the gambit screwed up.

when did you first start thinking this, btw?

afaict your whole reason for wanting a Skitty lynch was that Goat wasn't satisfied with what they claimed in the neighbor thread, and you had made no mention of the way they were lurking before. I think this looks like scum trying to go with the flow.

How am I going with the flow here? I have been wanting a skitty lynch from day 1. I got off skitty when there was some wink, wink, meta stuff being said and this could be validated through goat. The bulba scumread was stopped by the mason claim which for now I don't want to lynch despite it being bastard.

Going back through my other reads the only viable wagon was skitty. At this point there had been no word from goat so I got on board. Before voting I went back through Skitty's ISO and it really stuck out to me that they have posted nothing in the last 10 days. Two posts promising more.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by GGG »

@JTST

How do you explain the non involvement in the game if they are town?
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:15 pm

In post 2866, GGG wrote:How am I going with the flow here? I have been wanting a skitty lynch from day 1. I got off skitty when there was some wink, wink, meta stuff being said and this could be validated through goat. The bulba scumread was stopped by the mason claim which for now I don't want to lynch despite it being bastard.

this was referring to how it appeared that you brought up Skitty's lurking out of nowhere; it looked more like scum trying to blend in given that seems to be a widely held reason for them being scum and you hadn't mentioned it before

why is "mason claim" a good reason for not lynching Bulba, given you think his actual play is scummy? being a mason in a bastard game means nothing, so him claiming mason shouldn't be a good reason for backing off said read.

In post 2867, GGG wrote:How do you explain the non involvement in the game if they are town?

there are two reasons

one of them (the more compelling reason) is smth I can't elaborate on. the other one is that it appears they are very far behind and there is no denying that the current gamestate is pretty shit and likely impossible to catch up on with all the MS spam going on; so I don't exactly have a problem with them being apathetic, especially when they fucked up to the extent that they did.

did you actually think I'd be able to give an answer for this? I think it's pretty obvious I'm trying to be deliberately vague about this (especially given I've blatantly ignored at least one request to elaborate more), so I don't know what the purpose of this question is.
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:25 pm

In post 2866, GGG wrote:The bulba scumread was stopped by the mason claim which for now I don't want to lynch despite it being bastard.

actually, it appalls me how many people in general are pushing this, given it is objectively wrong

MS, GGG, shos, TD, and I think at least one other person have now expressed a similar sentiment. the objective fact is mason claim in this scenario should be evaluated based on actual in-thread play as opposed to just writing them off until later. this should really be common sense.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Saying that a mason in a bastard game means absolutely nothing is pretty fucking terrible
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 2869, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 2866, GGG wrote:The bulba scumread was stopped by the mason claim which for now I don't want to lynch despite it being bastard.

actually, it appalls me how many people in general are pushing this, given it is objectively wrong

MS, GGG, shos, TD, and I think at least one other person have now expressed a similar sentiment. the objective fact is mason claim in this scenario should be evaluated based on actual in-thread play as opposed to just writing them off until later. this should really be common sense.

In a Bastard game all mod role pms aren't lies so the mason claim gives some increased probability of him being town. On day one a scum read is 50/50 at best so any info that lends town cred at this point makes someone else a better lynch.

He isn't confirmed town because of it but he isn't a day 1 lynch either.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by adorkable »

^ Posts like this are why I don't want to lynch GGG today.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I don't want to lynch any of the three leading wagons. GIVE ME AN OPTION I LIKE.
Don't @ me.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by adorkable »

In post 2873, Espeonage wrote:GIVE ME AN OPTION I LIKE.

<_<

>_>

if I were pie and if this were a f2f game, now would be the time to self-vote

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”