Mini 1633 ~ Non-normal Mafias Mafia OVER!!!

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

this game has gone on for 8 days and some people in this thread havent posted for 5 days and others (ika) were the first to confirm and havent posted since
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I'd say more but I don't have anything new to add.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

FT how did you feel about Ghost's post about pasch?
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Thinking about it I don't know how to start the game up again because it's basically rvs, lurker bitching, then brakes.

All those in favor of a second rvs by page 19 say I.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by tn5421 »

response to p-edit:
1) maybe. you're not 100% town to me.
2) I don't think that you would, but others might.
3) I apologize, only part of that criticism was aimed at you.

I
WIP
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 403, Flubbernugget wrote:Thinking about it I don't know how to start the game up again because it's basically rvs, lurker bitching, then brakes.

All those in favor of a second rvs by page 19 say I.

How would it work?
This is not an invitation to bite me.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by eyestott »

Vote me*
No idea why it ottocowrecked that.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by tn5421 »

I can sink my teeth into that argument.
WIP
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

honestly the best way to kickstart the game again is to lynch someone
and the reason that its the best way is because the game died after people said we shouldnt lynch now

oh the irony

tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by tn5421 »

........You have a point.

I'm comfortable with Metal Sonic (or his replacement) and Zombehs (or his replacement).

I would like to hear from Ika first, though.
WIP
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

if we had to lynch purely from lurkers then id go
Zombehs>MTD>FuD>Dino>Ghostlin>Four

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

im almost 100 posts and there are people who have less than 10 posts in this game

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

correct that to 4 people with less than 8 posts

tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by tn5421 »

You're a spamposter though so you've got 50 posts of content at best.
WIP
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by eyestott »

In fact, there are just as many people with less than 10 posts as there are people with more posts than average.
Additionally, Om, Tn and I have over half of the posts in the game.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 413, tn5421 wrote:You're a spamposter though so you've got 50 posts of content at best.

Us two both have fluff posts too.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 399, Om of the Nom wrote:do you really think i'd let a zombehs lynch happen so fast
do you rreally think i would cut the day super short when half the playerlist hasnt posted outside RVS with any meaningful content
its hurtful you think i would be so impulsive

You've certainly been arguing in favor of these things and calling me scum for opposing you doing them. So yes, I do think those things.

In post 410, Om of the Nom wrote:if we had to lynch purely from lurkers then id go

Definitely interesting that you leave Metal Sonic out of that list. Was all of this just an attempt to diffuse the wagon there?
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 415, eyestott wrote:
In post 413, tn5421 wrote:You're a spamposter though so you've got 50 posts of content at best.

Us two both have fluff posts too.

I'm aware of this. Om makes it into an art form, however.

In post 416, Paschendale wrote:
In post 399, Om of the Nom wrote:do you really think i'd let a zombehs lynch happen so fast
do you rreally think i would cut the day super short when half the playerlist hasnt posted outside RVS with any meaningful content

You've certainly been arguing in favor of these things and calling me scum for opposing you doing them. So yes, I do think those things.

In post 410, Om of the Nom wrote:if we had to lynch purely from lurkers then id go

Definitely interesting that you leave Metal Sonic out of that list. Was all of this just an attempt to diffuse the wagon there?

Metal Sonic isn't actually lurking though, he got force replaced and was on his way to being a more prolific if somewhat spamposty player. It doesn't make sense to include him in a list of pure lurker. He's my #2 lynch candidate today, which has nothing to do with him lurking.
WIP
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by eyestott »

Ika isnt on the list either. I dont think that scum Om would so blantantly omit scumbuddies.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

with the amount of people who agree with me it must be at least 80 posts of content

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

ika has made only one post nd that was a confirm post which is vry hard to get reads off of
therefore ika has no place in that list but ika needs to post more

also i swear to god pasch i hope you are just super horribly misguided and not scum with those attacks
please i honestly want you to tell me why im scum for pushing a lynch with my heart and soul when nobody else is pushing any other wagons with any sort of gusto other than saying i want them lynched and everyone else who is on the zombeh wagon sheeped me on to it

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 418, eyestott wrote:

Ika isnt on the list either. I dont think that scum Om would so blantantly omit scumbuddies.

i dont think scum om would blatantly lead the town and be the only one producing content that people actually discuss when i could just up and lurk and nobody would be any wiser about it

im sorry but it rlly annoys me when people are being so stupidly paranoid just because im the only one actually doing things around here
eyestott may seem like hes doing stuff but a lot of his posts are him agreeing with me and discussing theory
pasch is just putting suspicion on me for the stupidest reasons and arguing against lurker lynches
tn is literally floating on a fence because he's doing all of the above and being all round unmemorable in anything he's said

i want solid good reasons for a push on metal sonic taking aside the townblock argument because literally that can be chalked up to his style of play without a doubt

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

if you're gonna fucking call me scum for pushing a lynch on zombeh because oh no zombeh is a newb or oh no zombeh is a lurker then fucking just vote me and push for my lynch dont just fricking dilly dally around these accusations i literally couldnt give a shit about that even if i tried

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

be the change you want to see in the world or some shit like that
dont like a lurker lynch then push another lynch
dont like a newb lynch then push another lynch
dont like a lynch on someone you are reading as town then push another lynch
end of argument
you guys are doing jack shit about being on the metal sonic wagon and instead you are pushing me without putting your money where your mouth is

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 421, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 418, eyestott wrote:

i dont think scum om would blatantly lead the town and be the only one producing content that people actually discuss when i could just up and lurk and nobody would be any wiser about it

im sorry but it rlly annoys me when people are being so stupidly paranoid just because im the only one actually doing things around here
eyestott may seem like hes doing stuff but a lot of his posts are him agreeing with me and discussing theory
pasch is just putting suspicion on me for the stupidest reasons and arguing against lurker lynches
tn is literally floating on a fence because he's doing all of the above and being all round unmemorable in anything he's said

i want solid good reasons for a push on metal sonic taking aside the townblock argument because literally that can be chalked up to his style of play without a doubt

I dont see anything wrong with agreeing with a townread. You just happen to share many of the opinions I do. I dont want to just echo you, though. Some of my posts discuss theory, yes, but ive also done a lot of questioning too. Im just getting fed up with talking about lynching lurkers, but not actually doing anything.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”