Mini 1633 ~ Non-normal Mafias Mafia OVER!!!

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

i think being intentionally expletive in every post to illicit reactions doesnt work as well as you think it does
choose your times to play the cursing card and you might get better reactions out of it

PEDIT:
nicknames would b a nulltell if anything tbh
i mean
fud put a vote on me based on somethign that happened 3 years ago last month
and he hasnt expressed explicit suspicion on anyone
but he expressed a blanket suspicion on people opposing lurker lynches
which kinda also correlates to him suspecting some lurkers when you think about it (because why else would they defend lurkers if not for buddies do u get me)
and no names in any of that
so i think he's set himself up to come in at any time and suspect anyone who follows in line with that reason for suspicion
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 472, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 468, FourTrouble wrote:Ghost might be town. I'm not sure anymore on that read. The emotion in his posts feels so fake to me, but I could be wrong, and he could just say "fuck" gratuitously for no reason all the time.

I'll let you in on a little secret: I do it to illicit reactions. As both alignments. It's to sort out the bullshit, if you can pardon my french. It also lets me rattle your cage a little. I'll be honest, there's not a lot here to be emotionally worked up in this game. No one's said anything really scummy or exasperatingly dumb. Then again, the amount of sheer NOTHING that's been said in this game like Om shared about FuD has also been said.

Now I've just fucking ruined it for the entire rest of THIS game, but...I really don't have anything to hide.

You're fucking with me, right? I highly doubt you calculate every use of "fuck" just to see how people respond. Plus, I don't think it rattles anyone's cage (or at least not mine). All I know is the emotion doesn't fit the context or gamestate, and that's always something I look for as town.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

i think consistently displaying wrong emotions isnt necessarily a scumtell tho
ghostlin has been like that in every single post he's made and it kinda checks out with the playing like that deliberately thing hes mentioned
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:52 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I agree and I haven't done any meta on him so the basis for my concern sucks. I don't really have any scumreads at this point. Just a concern about Ghost, and a gut feel on Pasch. But I don't want my vote on Ghost anymore so I'll help you pressure FuD for now.

Vote: FuD
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

ok great thanks
i still think mtd could very well be scum tho but yea vla means no point in putting votes on right now
do u get anything from reading mtd's iso

Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 420, Om of the Nom wrote:ika has made only one post nd that was a confirm post which is vry hard to get reads off of
therefore ika has no place in that list but ika needs to post more

also i swear to god pasch i hope you are just super horribly misguided and not scum with those attacks
please i honestly want you to tell me why im scum for pushing a lynch with my heart and soul when nobody else is pushing any other wagons with any sort of gusto other than saying i want them lynched and everyone else who is on the zombeh wagon sheeped me on to it

I'm mostly just saying you're making bad choices. I'm also saying that you're making arguments that damage your credibility. I haven't suggested that you are scum, not yet. I have shown how some of the things you're doing definitely can come from scum motivation. But that doesn't necessarily mean they do.

In post 421, Om of the Nom wrote:
i dont think scum om would blatantly lead the town and be the only one producing content that people actually discuss when i could just up and lurk and nobody would be any wiser about it

So, you say that scum you would be quiet and lurk to be overlooked. A lot of people don't do that. A lot of people have different kinds of scum play. Some try to take charge. Some try to imitate their town game as much as possible. Some try to push their town game towards their scum game until neither alignment is easy to read.

im sorry but it rlly annoys me when people are being so stupidly paranoid just because im the only one actually doing things around here
eyestott may seem like hes doing stuff but a lot of his posts are him agreeing with me and discussing theory
pasch is just putting suspicion on me for the stupidest reasons and arguing against lurker lynches
tn is literally floating on a fence because he's doing all of the above and being all round unmemorable in anything he's said

You're not the only one doing anything around here. Many of us are trying as well, and you're just shouting loud enough to drown us out. That, by the way is something that scum do a lot. Eye's doing okay. He's just not in a hurry like you're lying about not being in. I'm suspecting you for the consequences we'd face if we listened to you. Tn is bring careful because he doesn't want to rush a lynch.

want solid good reasons for a push on metal sonic taking aside the townblock argument because literally that can be chalked up to his style of play without a doubt

I want him to come back or get replaced and so explain himself.

In post 422, Om of the Nom wrote:if you're gonna fucking call me scum for pushing a lynch on zombeh because oh no zombeh is a newb or oh no zombeh is a lurker then fucking just vote me and push for my lynch dont just fricking dilly dally around these accusations i literally couldnt give a shit about that even if i tried

I'm not calling you scum yet. But if I do, it will because of the poor choices you're making, and the anti-town consequences of following them.

In post 445, ika wrote:tn change of vote to me to get my attention (yes im aware of your vote and i delibertly ignored it)

also tn posts a LOT less as scum (tn should recall our open game where i replaced in)

im iso phach again and so far i have seen potshot attack on players and passiveness while tn is actialy trying to do stuff

I have absolutely not been passive. I've been trying to push the game from a crapshoot lurker killing game based on dice rolls to a game where we actually figure this out. You'd best come at me with more than this nonsense.

After this there's all just way too much nonsense and I am very tired. I'll catch up some more tomorrow.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

i honestly dont see how pushing someone i think is scum is making a bad choice when i cant honestly say what is truly the game winning move because i only know my own role as a townie
bad choices and mistakes cant be qualified when nohing has happened to change the gamestate in a permanent way
you are acting like every single lurker is only guilty of being a lurker when there is legitimate scumminess to their posts
and rather than even bothering to really ask why you just throw away the reads as meaningless

also scum om would totally take advantage of the lurking environment easy peasy

most of your play this game has been dedicated to theory discussions and trying to dismantle my posts and arguments and i dont see a pro-town motivation in doing those things exclusively when you arent explicitly scumreading me
i want to see you push lynches instead
you claim you are trying to take the game away from a lurker killing game but all you are doing is throwing dirt on an active player you dont believe is truly scum

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:40 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 480, Paschendale wrote:
In post 420, Om of the Nom wrote:ika has made only one post nd that was a confirm post which is vry hard to get reads off of
therefore ika has no place in that list but ika needs to post more

also i swear to god pasch i hope you are just super horribly misguided and not scum with those attacks
please i honestly want you to tell me why im scum for pushing a lynch with my heart and soul when nobody else is pushing any other wagons with any sort of gusto other than saying i want them lynched and everyone else who is on the zombeh wagon sheeped me on to it

I'm mostly just saying you're making bad choices. I'm also saying that you're making arguments that damage your credibility.

In post 422, Om of the Nom wrote:if you're gonna fucking call me scum for pushing a lynch on zombeh because oh no zombeh is a newb or oh no zombeh is a lurker then fucking just vote me and push for my lynch dont just fricking dilly dally around these accusations i literally couldnt give a shit about that even if i tried

I'm not calling you scum yet. But if I do, it will because of the poor choices you're making, and the anti-town consequences of following them.

like seriously
what are the right choices
you are leading a tirade against me
i know im town
so in my point of view you are making the wrong choices
you have made zero attempts to push anyone else

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:43 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

i want you to tell me who is the best lynch today
i want you to tell me why
i want you to say to me that you think they are scum rather than you just suspect them a little
you are edging on a scumread on me
and you arent doing anything about it
you have zero explicit scumreads that are actually posting
so who is the lurker hunter now
sonic is being replaced, you wont get anything out of him
until he gets replaced your vote is better off on literally anyone else

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

i think this game is getting to me
im gonna go play smash

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:02 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 440, ika wrote:slight OGCish: i am hardly ever fucking lazy as town, i will tell you point blank if you think im going to be fucking lazy in this game then you are stupid. i know the game has been shitty and lazy mostly do to the apathy but really if thats all your going to say to me i will jsut agro vote you out of spite. thats one thing that grates me real fast is when people think im lazy

Bull. It was completely fair of Om to assume that you're gonna be lazy, given that you said "I've been lazy", then "I'm just wanting to be lazy", then "I got lazy". You know what I thought when you said that? I thought "hey, ika gonna be lazy this game, given that he's been away for a few days, and his first three game posts all mention him being lazy".
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:05 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 447, CooLDoG wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.7
Om of the Nom (1) ~ FuDuzn
tn5421 (0) ~
MTD (0) ~
ika (0) ~ tn5421
Ghostlin (4) ~ FourTrouble, Flubbernugget, Om of the Nom, ika (l-3)

Metal Sonic (3) ~ Paschendale, Mathdino, Ghostlin
Mathdino (0) ~
Flubbernugget (0) ~
FourTrouble (0) ~
FuDuzn (0) ~
Paschendale (0) ~
eyestott (0) ~
Zombehs (3) ~ eyestott, Metal Sonic, Zombehs
It takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is: 17:00 (CST) Monday, January 19, 2015

Not Voting (2): MTD | Mathdino
[

Still looking for a replacement. Tell your friends. Help me to help you.

zombehs gets a prod
[/quote]
Math is currently voting
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:09 am

Post by eyestott »

Vote: MTD
get posting, Roman.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:10 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

get on fud instead mate

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:10 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 317, MTD wrote:
In post 314, tn5421 wrote:MTD might also be having a long holiday. From what I understand, some christmas/new year celebrations go on until the 4th-5th of January. I'm willing to look into this again at that date, assuming the situation hasn't changed.

Basically this. I thought I would have more time during the last couple days, apologies.

Now though:

V/LA through Jan 2

Oh yeah.
Unvote
Vote: Fud
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:13 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 460, Om of the Nom wrote:o whoops i must have missed his v/la post among the mess that is literally anyone else right now who is even moderately active
i've gotten too accustomed to not seeing him, zombeh or fud post much at all
VOTE: FuD

Deja vu much?
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:15 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 463, Om of the Nom wrote:i feel like there is a potential for a four man townblock here but idk if anyone else is as confident as myself in those reads

Which four people are they?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:16 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

myself four ika and flub
potential to switch you for flub but thats roughly it

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:18 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 470, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 466, FourTrouble wrote:I'm pretty confident Om and eye are town.

im confident in u town but im still slightly weary of eye bc of the consistent sheeping as i said earlier
what is ur opinion on that

PEDIT: which post was that that was Fu's great post

Is there anything else you're weary about other than my having similar opinions to you?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:21 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

not rlly
but i just dont like it
i am the lone wolf man
not used to having followers

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:27 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 474, FourTrouble wrote:I never thought of sheeping as a general scum-tell - largely depends on the player and context. eye seems like the kind of person to sheep, especially in a game like this where everyone is having trouble getting reads (or at least I am).

my early game is not great. Like you, I am having trouble getting reads. However, I have this trouble in pretty much all D1s and partially in subsequent days. What I'm much much better at doing is reading someone once they've claimed. So yeah, I'm a late game player. Yes, I shelled om on my zom vote, but most of my opinions have not been copied from Om.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:34 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 492, Om of the Nom wrote:myself four ika and flub

Why is flub weaker than ika?
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:35 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 494, Om of the Nom wrote:not rlly
but i just dont like it
i am the lone wolf man
not used to having followers

Okay then. I'll stop. If I happen to agree with you on a stance, I'll state that it's not because of you.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:38 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 496, eyestott wrote:

ika jumped up to a near-confirmed town read when he actually started posting

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:43 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 498, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 496, eyestott wrote:

ika jumped up to a near-confirmed town read when he actually started posting

Hmmmmmmm. How so? A desire to be lazy is hardly town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”