Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I wasn't trying to discourage your behavior either. I don't understand the since when question.
Last edited by Shadowmod on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 108, Southern Gothic wrote:I don't know what to do with albert. I can't tell if he is scum or not like I really can't tell.

I can't either! But I don't like his pushes so far and I don't like a few things he's done thus far, so.

In post 122, Konowa wrote:
unvote;
Vote: farside22

This seems like a poorly timed vote: farside's reaffirmation of her vote on FourTrouble actually looked pretty townish!

In post 142, Iecerint wrote:126 is odd, though. Not sure why she jumped in like that when she could've just waited for you to say something.

Why is this scummy, exactly?

Mollie, I don't like your Konowa vote.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Implication would be that they are scum together and the entire interaction is artificial.

Not worth going on D1, but kinda funky.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Southern Gothic »

okay. this is the second time that you seem to not understand what I am doing. I have my reasons and I am still waiting for konowa to get with us since he said he was doing some reassessment.

eta: nacho
I could remember how my father used to say that the reason for living was to get ready to stay dead for a long time.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:24 pm

In post 252, Iecerint wrote:Implication would be that they are scum together and the entire interaction is artificial.

Not worth going on D1, but kinda funky.

I 4 1 wld love tohear nacho's response to this.
I could remember how my father used to say that the reason for living was to get ready to stay dead for a long time.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I disagree.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 253, Southern Gothic wrote:okay. this is the second time that you seem to not understand what I am doing. I have my reasons and I am still waiting for konowa to get with us since he said he was doing some reassessment.

OK.
I'm just telling you Konowa's probably town.

Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:35 pm

In post 256, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm just telling you Konowa's probably town.

Your previous comment on Konowa's vote doesn't make sense now.
In post 251, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 122, Konowa wrote:
unvote;
Vote: farside22

This seems like a poorly timed vote: farside's reaffirmation of her vote on FourTrouble actually looked pretty townish!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It was a shitty vote. It wasn't scummy.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Also sorry if I'm coming across as a dick or as overly frank, I'm hungover because it's January 1st! I'm reading over the game a bit more now and hopefully will be able to put out my reads by the time the pizza gets here.

Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:42 pm

Can't fault you for that. I'm far from sober right now myself.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:42 pm

I feel like I am squatting on some reads until some people come back into the thread. I feel good about you and andy did feel good about iceyrent up until the last but eh. we will probably be working with you and andy.

eta: you aren't coming across as a dick per se, i am just not understanding where you are coming from. and I have talked to hungover you lots of times but I am just gonna leave it alone for now re: your crankiness.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

no i'm not cranky!
just hungover

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

where i'm coming from is i can see you sort of gearing up on konowa and i wanted to tell you that i have a pretty good townread on him that i will explain more thoroughly when i do my big type up. i think flames/abr make a stronger starting point

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

like abr not picking on all is who the actual hydra abomination seems like him trying to continue not to play to the crowd since his beginning push on you guys didn't really go so well. i think abr's strength as scum is playing to the crowd around him: he generally knows the right amount of aggressiveness people are gonna like, he knows the types of angles people are willing to push, etc. i see him playing to the crowd here whereas konowa just seems like he's playing emotionally

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and i really liked that he's thinking about your points that brought up: his unvote from farside with the whole "i'm gonna get drunk and rethink things" screamed town

Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:05 pm

In post 264, Nachomamma8 wrote:like abr not picking on all is who the actual hydra abomination seems like him trying to continue not to play to the crowd since his beginning push on you guys didn't really go so well. i think abr's strength as scum is playing to the crowd around him: he generally knows the right amount of aggressiveness people are gonna like, he knows the types of angles people are willing to push, etc. i see him playing to the crowd here whereas konowa just seems like he's playing emotionally

albert replaced out rather quickly in the game I was in with him. I have seen his bitching in md about hydras it and thats it. his hydra hate in this game seems pretty selective and I clde see him going after me cos I thinks I am an easy target and tth had not made her thump yet. and then he backed off! so i can go there with you if you want.

re: konowa - I liked that it looks like he is doing a hard reset so he has moved up a bit but I still wanna hear what he has to say. and I am waiting on flames to respond to tth and there is a reason for that too!
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Shadowmod »

—VOTE COUNT

farside22
(0/7) —
Pine
Andrius
Nachomamma8
Konowa

Southern Gothic
(0/7) —
Nachomamma8
FourTrouble
Albert B. Rampage

Iecerint
(1/7)
— Flames682
FourTrouble
(1/7)
farside22
Andrius
Pine
(2/7)
— Iecerint, Albert B. Rampage

Albert B. Rampage
(2/7)
— Pine, Nachomamma8,
Konowa

Konowa
(2/7)
— farside22, Southern Gothic

Andrius
(1/7)
— FourTrouble

Not Voting (4/13): All is Who, PeregrineV, VictorDeAngelo, Konowa

With 13 players still alive, 7 votes are required for a lynch, 7 to force no lynch.
Day 1 deadline is (expired on 2015-01-12 17:00:00)
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i would be happier if you joined me on abr or went your own way on flames, yeah

Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:19 pm

it is 2 votes and you know I don't move my/our vote until I am ready. I am not ready, hence why i said I feel like I am squatting on reads in this game.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Southern Gothic:
Spoiler:
I think Mollie looks fairly town from her exchange with Konowa starting in #123. It shows an emotional investment in scumhunting that she has a a lot of trouble mimicking in scum (in particular reading that asylum game in order to see what Konowa's talking about wrt farside's abrasiveness). I think that TTH looks fairly town in #211, which is also hilariously enough an interaction with Konowa. I additionally like the emotional investment there even if I'm not sure it's alignment indicative or not, but the stronger townvibes come from her picking apart Konowa's argument to the extent that she did and obviously making more of an attempt to understand where he's coming from as opposed to ram through a case on him, and I especially like that she's doing this after mollie already started the push: it's like mollie picked up on something, TTH followed up: if the hydra was scum and both players were attacking a single player like that, I would expect the effort to look a lot more like attempting to strongarm a mislynch.

I think mollie's read on Andrius is good although I don't think I feel town-him as strongly as mollie does.
Re: mollie's Konowa problems: I feel like farside is not the most abrasive of players, but I don't feel his annoyance with her is illegitimate, experiences being relative and all that. I don't really see a scum motivation for being excessively offended by her and none of his posting made it seem like he was faking it: his linking of the game and telling everyone to read it in particular was very genuine.
Re: TTH's Konowa problems: I think avoiding major points of conversation is scummy, or at the very least, anti-town, and thus don't really have a problem with Konowa going after things like that. I agree that his argument seems flawed thanks to him making what looks like an emotional push, but I don't think that being aware of a bias means that you're not still going to fall into it, just that you're less likely to fall into it, especially since the bias was probably newly renewed thanks to that recently completed game and fresh wounds make everything seem worse.
Re: Flames: I agree that the way he's approaching things isn't likely to be very productive, but I'm not sure that's alignment indicative. Coming into this game, I didn't really expect any deep analysis from that slot especially early game, and thought his early game questioning was him trying to get a bearing on game state. Don't really have a strong read on the slot though.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 266, Southern Gothic wrote:so i can go there with you if you want.

In post 269, Southern Gothic wrote:it is 2 votes and you know I don't move my/our vote until I am ready. I am not ready, hence why i said I feel like I am squatting on reads in this game.

:igmeou:

Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:33 pm

In post 271, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 266, Southern Gothic wrote:so i can go there with you if you want.

In post 269, Southern Gothic wrote:it is 2 votes and you know I don't move my/our vote until I am ready. I am not ready, hence why i said I feel like I am squatting on reads in this game.

:igmeou:

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

tbf i'm not the one who made a promise and immediately broke it
and i wanted to bring it up since you're old and going senile so it's actually probably pretty likely you forgot you made it in the first place???

Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:48 pm

tbh i am not the 1 who expects immediate gratification as opposed to long term enjoyment? I know this might "shock" you but there MIGHT be more than 1 scum! so i am going to do what i do best which is to fish out other reactions but I have to wait in order for them to show up first now don't I. consider my vote on albert in spirit I mean if you need a code word in order to activate my vote lets go with "mango" if you think my vote will be particularly meaningful on albert at this time.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”