mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by mental somnic »

but in the meantime sonic and i have both been calling him scum in the pt but not doin anything about it
VOTE: ZZZX

also sonic please for the love of holy heck start using capitals again
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by adorkable »

man, I come out of a shos/aa9 double-iso with the conclusion that shos was just completely BSing most of his reads left and right. By which I mean to say he wasn't trying to keep track of his reasons to be/not be on anyone, just reacting to whatever he saw at the time. Like at one point he quotes an ooba post saying "okay this guy isn't cult" and then later quotes an ooba post asking if he just made a cult slip. in fact his evolving read on aa9 is one of the only ones that looks remotely organic -- and I'm really not sure what to take from that right now aside from noting that she sticks out in his iso. What does it even mean if caught scum has fake-looking reads on everyone except for one that actually looks natural? :|

Nothing to see in aa9's iso toward him really, she basically just ignored him except for one point where she went into a spiel of self-meta in response to him calling her town. so that's no help.

wischo, you think shos and bulba are scum together, with aa9 as town -- have you looked at their posts together at all? because while iso'ing I noticed that shos flips his read on her basically at the height of her calling bulba scum. If shos and bulba are scum together, what is shos' motivation for doing this? it's like the complete opposite of a chainsaw defense if you are right about all of the above 3 alignments.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 3110, ArcAngel9 wrote:

1. What reads you're referring that don't have reasons? List please.

7. I am not expecting or neither begging to pass genuine town read on me. there is no way anyone would know for sure that I am town unless they are scum or mod.

I didn't like AAs responses here. Adork is at least the 3rd person to ask for reasons and AA has not responded while continuing to push for reasons from others. Hee response to me yesterday

She also posted in her self meta that town her has realistic town reads and proper scum cases. Outside of the bulba read I don't see it.

Also in her self meta she claimed to be so easy to read that scum use this to mislynch her early if they played with her before. [post][1445/post]. This is in contradiction with point 7 above.

AA is definately a lean scum
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 1591, shos wrote:just by reading page 60:
1. AA9 is town. no fucking way scum would invest so much power in such a short time in order to do what she did there, IMO. even me.
2. dramopnic is scum and he's with bulba. see how he keeps saying 'you ahve no proof'? proof is a word that means FACT. if I don't have the proof, then it is still a fact, but I just cannot prove it. as in, "pythagoras was right" "prove itf" against "pythagoras was wrong" "convince me".

In post 1593, shos wrote:scumreads:
VOTE: Bulba
VOTE: Dramonic
VOTE: Skitty

In post 1799, shos wrote:I won't vote Bulba before I see a dramonic flip

Dram is not scum based on this. Bulba could be here as after the town flip of dram bulba would be cleared from a shos scum flip and it would allow him to scum read bulba but not vote for him
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 3188, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 453, shos wrote:Omfg three scum caugght

Deathnote bro andzzzx

maybe a mafia in here

In post 3189, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 636, shos wrote:but iirc bro and DN are scum too, and someone else too but I can't remember

which prolly is zzzx judging from this

I don't think zzzx is scum here with shos. It's too obvious of a thing to do your scumbuddy
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 3217, The Will of Heaven wrote:no I was talking about bulba

Also leave arc alone

Wis/Nacho what is your town read on AA based on?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 3228, GGG wrote:
In post 1591, shos wrote:just by reading page 60:
1. AA9 is town. no fucking way scum would invest so much power in such a short time in order to do what she did there, IMO. even me.
2. dramopnic is scum and he's with bulba. see how he keeps saying 'you ahve no proof'? proof is a word that means FACT. if I don't have the proof, then it is still a fact, but I just cannot prove it. as in, "pythagoras was right" "prove itf" against "pythagoras was wrong" "convince me".

In post 1593, shos wrote:scumreads:
VOTE: Bulba
VOTE: Dramonic
VOTE: Skitty

In post 1799, shos wrote:I won't vote Bulba before I see a dramonic flip

Dram is not scum based on this. Bulba could be here as after the town flip of dram bulba would be cleared from a shos scum flip and it would allow him to scum read bulba but not vote for him

Nah, Dram doesn't adhere to the same rules. If anything this makes Dram more likely to be scum.

I actually don't like Dram so far.
Jury is still out on Bro. I don't think that he had enough pressure to draw a town read via interaction from shos. that said I haven't looked here yet.
Don't @ me.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Southern Belles »

VOTE: ooba
Anna - "That's no blizzard, that's my SISTER!"
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:47 pm

In post 3058, ooba wrote:
There are two heads to this hydra.

That does not explain *why* you read skitty as town and continued so doggedly.

You, who just got fooled by notscience in a previous game where he wasn't playong too much differently
, you who played in the game i which one head oh twoh (who I think you're town reading too) was pushing harder than hard on skitty and who would recognize his scum play (not to mention in said recent game in which you were fooled by notscience also ignored my scum read on the slot), you who are a completely paranoid player would for God knows what kind of magical fucking reasons would just town read that slot for literally no reason at all.

That I would love to know.

(In case it's not clear, I think you're bullshitting your reads)

Which game was the bolded? The FF one? I don't even remember notsci in that game.

I didn't see a group-scum player playing the way he did D1 - claiming survivor, the pressure that was brought down upon him, subsequent backtrack and not posting at all.

I have very strong town (not-scum) reads in some games. Intuition\vibe are probably the best words to describe it.

Yes, FFX. I almost gave you a pass on not remembering not science in that game, but since you keep calling me mollie, you clearly do pay attention to at least one person in a hydra. And in FFX you originally scum read Taylor Swift because Nacho wasn't posting but then decided it wasn't fair and then you said:

In post 2879, ooba wrote:
21. Taylor Swift (notscience/Nachomamma8) - I was very paranoid about this slot at the end of D1. I thought about it and it might be due to the fact that notscience has been running the show. I've never really played with him before. Shouldn't judge a slot by "Why isn't this town Nacho?" when Nacho's posting has been limited this game. Much more confident slight town read.

Which shows you very clearly knowing that not science was in that game. And he fooled you, in case you also don't remember he was scum. What bothered me about your insistence on the town read there was that Nacho, the very person who shared a recent scum head with not science, was scum reading a not science hydra and you acted like that didn't exist at all.

Also, before you want to claim that you didn't remember not science being in that game, you might want to read my posts from this very game:

In post 2434, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 1585, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 1502, Southern Belles wrote:Pie - I'm getting ready to read your bro stuff and comment but when you come back will you tell me why you guys have ooba, bulbazack and zzzz as town?

we liked ooba's early push on GGG. most of the reads we developed early came from the scum read we had on GGG at that point. I also liked the way ooba was calling attention to the Skitty wagon being scum driven bc I agree with him there and it'd be counterproductive for scum to call attention to their own wagon. I *think* I also liked the way he stayed off Skitty instead of taking advantage of them (which further backs up the procession into thinking it was scum driven).

The skitty confidence weirds me out. Skitty literally claimed survivor and then said he wasn't doing anything. I have no idea why anyone would have thought that was town at that point. I'll be working on piecing together the skitty puzzle; mollie still isn't sure what he's talking about, and I started reading some stuff but got behind do to stuff and not sure when I'll be able to get back to it. But the skitty confidence is eeeeeeeengh. He literally just got fooled by skitty in final fantasy where he spent most of the game lurking, so I have no idea why he would so hard town read skitty when he claims he's going to do the same thing he just did as scum. If ooba is scum, I'm going to say that skitty's wagon was actually town driven and ooba was hoping to scum hunt off of it as a distraction if it had gone to lynch.

In which I directly point out that skitty was in final fantasy and fooled you there and so I was wondering why you were town reading him here when he wasn't behaving overly differently.

If you're going to fake a scum read on me, I'd really appreciate it if you at least pretend to do me the respect of reading my posts, especially when they directly reference you.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 3212, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 2285, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:ugh.

would you say that you've put me in a position similar to the one you are currently in, recently? simple y/n will suffice.

Also now that Touhou is over, I can talk about this more.

In Touhou, I was masons with pieguy. And MS thought he had a guilty on pieguy and tried to get him lynched D2, making me out myself and pie as masons.

So pie asked him here, quite obviously, if he (MS) is in the reverse position (pie was pushing Bulba).

MS denied this.

They're not fucking masons. He could answer yes here and pass the message to pie. It would stop him from pushing Bulba. He said no.

Now that Touhou is over, I got
way
more firepower against you.

So you had better shimmy down and shut up about Bulba

Let's use an example from this game:- Great Skitty defense, by the way!
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 1744, mental somnic wrote:
In post 1740, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 1735, mental somnic wrote:lets have a nice chat about how bulba is town, my reads are good and you should listen to me

your reads are both shit, i have the same opinion about ggg that i do about tiph

what is your opinion about ggg again

and my reads are better than yours and i have already proven this time and time again

In post 1745, The Will of Heaven wrote:no you havent, lol
your reads have never been better than mine

;)
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 3232, Southern Belles wrote:VOTE: ooba

vote zzzx or td instead
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3204, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3202, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 3200, BROseidon wrote:He can die after he gets inevitably culted.

and why are you assuming this didn't already happen?

I'd assume a cult leader would have gone for Goat or MS first.
That's a masochistic cult leader.
Also what changed that make me tots town to not liking me Espy?

I swear to god if you start another dickfight that nobody gives a flying fuck about I WILL find a way to get you killed.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Espeonage »

You're playing very much like house party. the shos flip makes me iffy on you because there was never a real push for you to be lynched, but it was just a name on a list from a confirmed scum player.
Don't @ me.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 3234, mental somnic wrote:I got way more firepower against you.

figuratively a giant cannon + a sniper rifle btw
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Is anyone wanting to claim ownership of the shos kill, because it might have been me but I have no idea?

IF it was me then that is very important for two reasons.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Also is there a general mechanic for a proxy voter? I'm imagining it would be something like you target someone and they get your vote for the next day. if this is the case and I don't think it would be that crazy of an assumption he couldn't just target another Mafioso.

Hmmmm.

Anyone want to theorycraft here with me for a bit. I need someone to bounce off maybe.

Wischo, you seemed to pick my crumbs best, what do you think?
Don't @ me.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by The Goat »

In post 3161, ZZZX wrote:goat will prob play 4 fun. town wining is not fun most of teh time i guess...

You don't know me very well.

F.O.S.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:33 pm

In post 3078, ZZZX wrote:I couldnt post before NS's lynch and his crumbs discussion but i honestly felt its a little bit uhh... not real/scum plan.

I know how prs BC and stuff but usually it just... doesnt feel the same
esp from a cop

I have no idea what you are trying to say here.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by The Goat »

Also: Anyone who runs down DGB when she's not in the thread will be generally considered a toolbag. Please don't do that.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3238, Espeonage wrote:You're playing very much like house party. the shos flip makes me iffy on you because there was never a real push for you to be lynched, but it was just a name on a list from a confirmed scum player.

If I was playing like House Party Skitty would still be alive :P
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Kise »

Votecount:

AA9: 3 (ZZZX, TiphaineDeath, adorkable)
ZZZX: 2 (AA9, mental somnic)
ooba: 2 (BROseidon, SouthernBelles)
TWOH: 1 (Bulbazak)
TipDeath: 1 (DeathNote)
Bulbazak: 1 (TWOH)

Not Voting:

dramonic, droog, Elric Brothers, Espeonage, GGG, Major Minor, ooba, PeregrineV,
The Goat
, Winter Skies

With 20 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch

Deadline:

(expired on 2015-01-17 09:03:00)

PeregrineV is V/LA until January 7.
ArcAngel9 is V/LA until January 5.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:45 pm

In post 3087, Espeonage wrote:You know, for a town player you are way too abrasive AA9.

I read AA as probably town, but this is a horrible way to read her. (In Final Fantasy X I tried to get a scum her lynched and some people refused because a scum player wouldn't be as abrasive as she was being.)

She has some town tells, but being abrasive isn't one of them.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Considering we don't stop talking at night I find it difficult to believe that Mafia doesn't have daytalk.

When cult got brought up shos seemed rather bent of cult hunting immediately which makes a heap of sense now, but I would also be wary of the others that went along with that line of inquiry as well. I feel that if scum could talk during the day, that would have been discussed.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 3247, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 3087, Espeonage wrote:You know, for a town player you are way too abrasive AA9.

I read AA as probably town, but this is a horrible way to read her. (In Final Fantasy X I tried to get a scum her lynched and some people refused because a scum player wouldn't be as abrasive as she was being.)

She has some town tells, but being abrasive isn't one of them.

Noted.
Don't @ me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”