Mini 1633 ~ Non-normal Mafias Mafia OVER!!!

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 574, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 572, eyestott wrote:Mathdino has made 32 posts in other topics since he declared LA.
Seriously.

So, let me ask this way: we using the generic 'they're posting everywhere but here' tell (which is fine, I have no fucking problem with that),

or the whole 'Mathdino is the kind of the player that you usually can't shut up unless he's scum'?

Both. He doesnt have any completed scumgames (well, thats what he said a few weeks ago) but in all the games ive seen him as town in, he was generally active, and he is active in other games.
So, both.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 66, Mathdino wrote:i will sheep om

VOTE: mathdino

wait wrong sheep

UNVOTE:
VOTE: zombehs

@mod: I second making deadline 2 weeks.

you know this looks extremely contrived

im rlly sold on the dino read now tbh
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:11 am

Post by tn5421 »

baa baa black sheep
this is a proderino dodgerino
WIP
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 572, eyestott wrote:Mathdino has made 32 posts in other topics since he declared LA.
Seriously.

Let me ask you this. What motivation does Mathdino have to do this for this specific game as scum that he does not have as town? I won't disagree at all that this is weird. But your implication is that it is an intentional strategy. So, what is the purpose of said strategy?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 578, Paschendale wrote:
Seriously.

Let me ask you this. What motivation does Mathdino have to do this for this specific game as scum that he does not have as town? I won't disagree at all that this is weird. But your implication is that it is an intentional strategy. So, what is the purpose of said strategy?

Scum
don't
try to fly under the radar? That's news to me. A lack of contribution seems to indicate to me, at least an unwillingness to even
fake
scum hunting. Also, the inactivity present in this game finds a good place for people to hide. Shit, there's really not a reason for me to not:

Unvote.

Vote: Mathdino
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 579, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 578, Paschendale wrote:
Seriously.

Scum
don't
try to fly under the radar? That's news to me. A lack of contribution seems to indicate to me, at least an unwillingness to even
fake
scum hunting. Also, the inactivity present in this game finds a good place for people to hide. Shit, there's really not a reason for me to not:

But that's a piss poor job of flying under the radar. It's blatantly obvious to all of us that Mathdino isn't posting here. None of us are going to miss that. If he was really trying to fly under the radar, wouldn't he avoid something so noticeable and so easily discoverable?
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:10 am

Post by tn5421 »

That doesn't mean it isn't effective. After all, look at how hard Paschendale is defending Mathdino.
WIP
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Paschendale »

I'm not defending him. I'm debating the merits of the push. It seems to me that scum would leap on a poorly justified push like this.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by ika »

In post 582, Paschendale wrote:I'm not defending him. I'm debating the merits of the push. It seems to me that scum would leap on a poorly justified push like this.

translation: im defending dino but im going to put more words to make it look like im not
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 582, Paschendale wrote:I'm not defending him. I'm debating the merits of the push. It seems to me that scum would leap on a poorly justified push like this.

seems to me that scum jump on everything according to you
stop trying to go against the grain
sometimes you have to succumb to the pressures of town
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

hard defending every lynch choice is not a good way to garner townreads if thats what ur after

Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 585, Om of the Nom wrote:hard defending every lynch choice is not a good way to garner townreads if thats what ur after

I just oppose the bad choices that are probably being pushed by scum. Are you preoccupied with being townread? Seems like the sort of thing that someone with no allies would be doing. Are you a faction all by yourself?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by ika »

In post 586, Paschendale wrote:
In post 585, Om of the Nom wrote:hard defending every lynch choice is not a good way to garner townreads if thats what ur after

I just oppose the bad choices that are probably being pushed by scum. Are you preoccupied with being townread? Seems like the sort of thing that someone with no allies would be doing. Are you a faction all by yourself?

how about you be productive and tell us who the scum on the waogn is. you have yet to even answer half of the things om asked.

its not too late to join us and redeem youself
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

yes i am a faction all by myself it is called the OM faction because I am just that special and all we do in this faction is talk about how great OM is and how OM should be ruler of MS

no
get the fuck onto a wagon that will go somewhere instead of defending every single one that does

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by ika »

In post 588, Om of the Nom wrote:yes i am a faction all by myself it is called the OM faction because I am just that special and all we do in this faction is talk about how great OM is and how OM should be ruler of MS

no
get the fuck onto a wagon that will go somewhere instead of defending every single one that does

OMWelcome XXX you are an
OM worshiper
aligned with OM

Your ability:
-Each day you must talk about how great the mighty OM is
-If OM is in the game you must sheep OM and nobody else

Your wincon: Ensure that OM is great and mighty

:P
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

is it illegal to post other ppl's role pms

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

bc thats what just totally happened

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by ika »

I think i broke the game if thats your role....
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Guys outguessing the mod is bad m'kay
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 587, ika wrote:

how about you be productive and tell us who the scum on the waogn is. you have yet to even answer half of the things om asked.

You do see that I have a vote cast, don't you? You should join me. Vote for Om. She's trying very hard to find reasons to lynch people based on anything besides an analysis of their actual play and is overly concerned with other people townreading her. We already have reason to think that there are solo factions in this game, such as an arsonist. She's playing exactly like a third party survivor should play. She's not creating actual analysis than can be used against her later and she is trying to get people onto her side.

Oh, and badgering people with pointless questions is a pretty scummy tactic, too. I'm hardly going to convince her of the case against her, and all it does it provide the opportunity for useless nitpicking. If you have questions about my case on her, by all means ask, but I'm not in the habit of entertaining nonsense from my scumreads.

Oh, and deflection. Look at the post right after yours. We have established that there are solo factions, but Om makes a joke out of it. She has no answer, just deflection.

And, of course, she can't actually make a good argument for why I should agree with her, so she resorts to threats and bullying.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by ika »

In post 593, Flubbernugget wrote:Guys outguessing the mod is bad m'kay

no in bastadized games i find outguessing the mod to be the most fun thing.

In post 594, Paschendale wrote:
In post 587, ika wrote:

1)You do see that I have a vote cast, don't you? You should join me. Vote for Om.
2) She's trying very hard to find reasons to lynch people based on anything besides an analysis of their actual play and is overly concerned with other people townreading her.
3) We already have reason to think that there are solo factions in this game, such as an arsonist.
4)She's playing exactly like a third party survivor should play.
5)She's not creating actual analysis than can be used against her later and she is trying to get people onto her side.

6) Oh, and badgering people with pointless questions is a pretty scummy tactic, too. I'm hardly going to convince her of the case against her, and all it does it provide the opportunity for useless nitpicking. If you have questions about my case on her, by all means ask, but I'm not in the habit of entertaining nonsense from my scumreads.

7) Oh, and deflection. Look at the post right after yours. We have established that there are solo factions, but Om makes a joke out of it. She has no answer, just deflection.

8) And, of course, she can't actually make a good argument for why I should agree with her, so she resorts to threats and bullying.

1) no
2) called town parnanoia, ive seen players who get paranoid of buddying
3) yes we agree on that
4) survivors wincons: live to end, arson wincon: eliminate everyone
5) this goes against poitn 3 where shes paranoid of ppl town reading her
6) disagree, if i say "what is your favorite color?" is it pointless? on face-value yes, deep down no
7) we never really established it we jsut largely agree on it atm. i could point toward where you have yet to answer om orgional rebuttle if you like
8) thats not alignment indicative. if you disagree you disagree.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 595, ika wrote:
In post 593, Flubbernugget wrote:Guys outguessing the mod is bad m'kay

no in bastadized games i find outguessing the mod to be the most fun thing.

In post 594, Paschendale wrote:
In post 587, ika wrote:

1)You do see that I have a vote cast, don't you? You should join me. Vote for Om.
2) She's trying very hard to find reasons to lynch people based on anything besides an analysis of their actual play and is overly concerned with other people townreading her.
3) We already have reason to think that there are solo factions in this game, such as an arsonist.
4)She's playing exactly like a third party survivor should play.
5)She's not creating actual analysis than can be used against her later and she is trying to get people onto her side.

6) Oh, and badgering people with pointless questions is a pretty scummy tactic, too. I'm hardly going to convince her of the case against her, and all it does it provide the opportunity for useless nitpicking. If you have questions about my case on her, by all means ask, but I'm not in the habit of entertaining nonsense from my scumreads.

7) Oh, and deflection. Look at the post right after yours. We have established that there are solo factions, but Om makes a joke out of it. She has no answer, just deflection.

8) And, of course, she can't actually make a good argument for why I should agree with her, so she resorts to threats and bullying.

1) no
2) called town parnanoia, ive seen players who get paranoid of buddying
3) yes we agree on that
4) survivors wincons: live to end, arson wincon: eliminate everyone
5) this goes against poitn 3 where shes paranoid of ppl town reading her
6) disagree, if i say "what is your favorite color?" is it pointless? on face-value yes, deep down no
7) we never really established it we jsut largely agree on it atm. i could point toward where you have yet to answer om orgional rebuttle if you like
8) thats not alignment indicative. if you disagree you disagree.

I think I've just found my shepard.
WIP
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by ika »

In post 596, tn5421 wrote:I think I've just found my shepard.

SheepWelcome TN you are a sheep, Your shepard is YYY

Your ability:
-You must sheep YYY all game
-You share a 1-way chat with Ika located here

Wincon: Ensure your shepard win
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by ika »

Im tot gonna use this game to use for ideas on random and funny roles
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

i dont care at this point to get you to agree with me because you are clearly against me
trying to get you to see me as town is just a waste of time an effort

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”