Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Kovara »

maybe I'm just being kinda dumb, but I'm kinda having a hard time narrowing names down, though I do see your point on scum, but I think there are only two left? so, they have a name-pool of 3 to choose from (assuming they tried to kill the fake name). I also kinda feel like, scum still have to kinda guess who, within the last four are tagged to who, so they have a 1/4 chance of hitting someone they are aiming at
I am
king
of the pridelands, hear me ROAR!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by ooba »

Hello. I'm here!!! Whats up?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm floating around a mass claim idea, what do you think?
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 703, Tammy wrote:I'm floating around a mass claim idea, what do you think?

I was reading along during D1. Weren't you the one who theorised scum could kill based on role names and not player names? Is that no longer true?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Southern Belles »

In post 704, ooba wrote:
In post 703, Tammy wrote:I'm floating around a mass claim idea, what do you think?

I was reading along during D1. Weren't you the one who theorised scum could kill based on role names and not player names? Is that no longer true?

I didn't theorize, that's a fact, which fakegod confirmed.
Anna - "That's no blizzard, that's my SISTER!"
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 705, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 704, ooba wrote:

I didn't theorize, that's a fact, which fakegod confirmed.

OR me.

Though I don't know why you're asking me this. Read my posts today and tell me if you do or do not think a mass claim is worth it.

Do you think you couldn't figure out who most everyone is?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

And if you were reading along day one you wouldn't be characterizing that as "theorizing", I explicitly stated:

In post 71, Tammy wrote:I read in the setup where he said all actions must be taken on character names (yes, the info in public info), beast made post 39 which had me wondering if it applied to kills, and I pmd the mod if that was the case, and he said yes.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 707, Tammy wrote:And if you were reading along day one you wouldn't be characterizing that as "theorizing", I explicitly stated:

In post 71, Tammy wrote:I read in the setup where he said all actions must be taken on character names (yes, the info in public info), beast made post 39 which had me wondering if it applied to kills, and I pmd the mod if that was the case, and he said yes.

It was a skim read - don't remember the details.

Anyway, not going to read your posts alone - serial reading while replacing in and knowing the flips is too good to pass through. Be right back after that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 691, Katsuki wrote:Funny, if anything, this is one of the only games where I don't have an actual townread on you, Tammy.

Maybe drinks will solve that :(

brb drowningsorrows

Katsuki, I've thought about it, and of all the people gunning for leading my first mislynch, I'd be okay if it's you that has bragging rights, so feel free and go for it.

(This is a serious offer btw.)
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 709, Tammy wrote:
In post 691, Katsuki wrote:Funny, if anything, this is one of the only games where I don't have an actual townread on you, Tammy.

brb drowningsorrows

Katsuki, I've thought about it, and of all the people gunning for leading my first mislynch, I'd be okay if it's you that has bragging rights, so feel free and go for it.

Under normal circumstances, I totally would for the fun factor, but I wouldn't have it in me no matter how fun I think it would be. ALSO STOP TUGGING ON MY HEARTSTRINGS

It was fun giving you that scum role in that marathon game though except Nacho completely called out why you had to be scum LOL (granted he scumread you first THEN threw in that bit of lolreasoning)
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 710, Katsuki wrote:
In post 709, Tammy wrote:

brb drowningsorrows

Under normal circumstances, I totally would for the fun factor, but I wouldn't have it in me no matter how fun I think it would be. ALSO STOP TUGGING ON MY HEARTSTRINGS

It was fun giving you that scum role in that marathon game though except Nacho completely called out why you had to be scum LOL (granted he scumread you first THEN threw in that bit of lolreasoning)

I was very very very drunk that night and just remember being caught as scum before even posting and then posting and everyone going yep, she's scum and I felt very shameful :/
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:32 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 3.3

Nobody Special [1] - Konowa

Not Voting [9]
- katsuki, SXTLHGaiden, Honey Bee, ooba, beastcharizard, Tammy, Nobody Special, notscience, Kovara

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline is January 10, 2015, at 11:00 AM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2015-01-10 13:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Konowa »

I'm okay with mass claim as I think Scum probably know all of the flavornames now given nokill last Night.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Konowa »

Actually, wait.
What are the returns on the Watcher ability? Flavorname?
@FG: Does the Watcher ability return a flavorname/username/both?
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 714, Konowa wrote:
@FG: Does the Watcher ability return a flavorname/username/both?

I can't answer this question publicly.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay well that's going too slow.

I'm Edicard Brennan and Stannia (Beast) is my wife. Ooba is William Brennan and I have no idea how he is related to me. I thought at first William was my son, not really sure why I thought that, but when I realized it didn't say that I asked FakeGod how William is related to me and he wouldn't tell me. From the quote in my role pm, I got the feeling that my wife doesn't like me that much, or at least think of me or my family very highly. That was a perfect piano piece dear Stannia, giving me a full compliment wouldn't kill you!

Anyway, we share a neighborhood but we weren't informed who was who and we didn't name claim in the neighborhood, so I didn't know who was who until beast went into the line of succession. This is why I wasn't interested in a beast lynch on day one. I thought if either of them was scum then it would be Stannia due to being in the line of succession, but didn't know which one was which at that time and wanted some time to talk to them in the neighborhood. But that was at the time when I thought that William was my son. I figured that my wife and son wouldn't collude to kill and get the inheritance. But then I realized that I don't know who William actually is and so yeah my flavor reasons are moot now.

Anyway, in the neighborhood on night one Equinox thought that we had a watch and wanted to discuss the target and wondered if we each had a separate watch. I thought that sounded townish because she really had no idea how the setup worked. But I was thinking about it today and it is kinda weird that she assumed we had a watch as the rules show that it's the servants quarters that have a watch. But what if she talked to antihero and he talked about his watch in the neighborhood and she assumed we had one? IDK how I feel about ooba's entrance.

There was a post she made that was kind of odd as she said that she knew something noone else knew and that was that people without Norweld last names could be in the line of inheritance. She said she was sharing that information with us and trusted neither of us would kill her. Both beast and I already knew that, so meh idk what to think about that.

Oh but depending on her thinking we had a watch due to antihero talking about it would mean that antihero had to have been on line to talk about it right after night started because she was posting in the neighborhood pretty soon after night started. She wanted to watch Bert.

She really hated Gaiden's hammer though.

She questioned Beast about some of his thoughts and reads on day one.

I mentioned a couple things about my character but she didn't want us to discuss our flavor because she liked our neighborhood and didn't want any of us to die. She thought scum might have an eavesdropper I think.

Unfortunately night two was over new years eve and new years so we didn't talk all that much. We did discuss some basics about reads and I tried to do some vca but I posted all wrong vote counts. She thought maybe one of us might be scum because the neighborhood was quiet. I thought it was kind of weird to mention because it was new years eve and new years day.

She thought it was odd that they killed Prie Everly. And talked about some of her remaining suspects. She was basically looking at honeybee, gaiden and katsuki but didn't think the team fit very good with antihero.

She didn't mention nobody special again but day one she was concerned about him because she thought he town read her too quickly.

Anyway part of the reason I wanted the massclaim was because I wanted to try to sort some of this out. And I mainly just went over what equinox said in the neighborhood in detail because she's not here anymore and she went into more detail in the thread, so maybe this can be of some help to reading that slot.

I don't know if either of them have any role in addition to being neighbors, but that's all I have.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Wait equinox mentioned me being scum?

LOL guess we wait to hear from ooba
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I will confirm the above. I also have no power what so ever I am just a Town Neighbor. Tammy claimed the same thing in the neighborhood which made me town read them because they had the same role as me. Last night I asked Equinox if they were a PR, but I asked too late. I felt like after Tammy's claim if Equinox was a Town Neighbor as well they would have thought Tammy was town. The first person to mention a role is at a huge disadvantage as everyone else could have some sort of power and as scum it would look suspicious. If Equinox had a power then her questioning the claim would make some sort of sense but if Equinox didn't have a power than I should have been the main suspect for scum and focused on rather than Equinox always saying something about either of us being scum. I only called out Equinox because Tammy is and always will be confirmed town in my eyes because of the claim.

Now we just wait for ooba.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by ooba »

I can confirm that I'm William, son of Edicard. I'm a neighbour with Tammy, beast as neighbours.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

So you have no power?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 720, beastcharizard wrote:So you have no power?

I have the power of my vote and my voice :)

No other role except neighbours with you guys though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

Does the power of your voice have anything to say about the game?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 722, Tammy wrote:Does the power of your voice have anything to say about the game?

29 pages that I have to re-read and a neighbourhood thread. Give me some time.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

NO! I'm impatient. :P

I am going to bed, but was wondering if you had any thoughts, and kinda just making sure you're still around.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”