Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

My main point right now is that Formerfish I see as 100% town. Acryon, for other reasons that I won't discuss, is town. Varsoon vs Killer is an epic town vs town fight. I know I'm town. What does that leave from my perspective?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Acryon as other have said is town. Not I think he is town. Not he seems town. That guy is town.
Boon I am willing to believe is town for now because to do otherwise would mean other ramifications are evident.

Varsoon and Killer will work itself out.

Zeb is still doing basically nothing but defense.

We lynch Zeb, hope the game ends, if not then we wait to see what happens tonight. Go into tomorrow 3v1, decide if we go for a lynch of NL to force it to 2v1 and we have a better shot of winning this. Way I see it we have 3 as close to confirmed town as we are ever going to have.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Zebulin »

Boon, just saying "accusations on me are laughable" does not make accusations on you laughable. Even if you're not trust telling (I'm giving it coin flip odds at this point) there are still pleenty of things scum about you:

You're troll hammer on Thor. Even though this helped town, you shouldn't troll hammer.
Spoiler: Source
In post 389, Boonskiies wrote:Eh. =/

VOTE: Thor

Hammer.

The buddy-buddying of Thor.
In post 167, Boonskiies wrote:But since that's not the case...congratulations, Thor. You earned yourself a town read from me.
And the posts leading up to this.

Scumreading of Allyra/Orc, who is confirmed town.
This part of my list is broken and I have no idea haw to fix it. *shrug*
In post 127, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Allyra
OMGUS on me.
As you can see in this post, Boonskiies called me town when I was scumreading him.
In post 622, Boonskiies wrote:Xiao Long - null
Varsoon - town. I like how he's playing, even if I did feel a little tunneled.
Goblin - he's just hot headed townie.
Drake Crusader - null
Konowa - This could be the 3rd scum. I felt a little buddy-buddy with him and Thor; didn't scum read until Thor flipped goon.
Boonskiies - super town.
Zebulin - I think he's town. He hasn't been posting much, and I agree that I looked easily scummy, and for him to go on me was a super town move.
acryon - scum. He isn't voting me because he thinks I'm scum. I don't see a possibility where he is town. I get why town would vote me, but this isn't coming from a town perspective.
orcinus_theoriginal - town for now, but the explanation I said earlier could come back up.
BlueBloodedToffee - super town. listen to this guy.
gamsimbre - null

I didn't like how she came in, and just immediately started town reading the big wagons. That's a super easy way to feign town as scum, and I see it happen all the time.

The ridiculous and unnecessary vote of randomidget, who is confirmed town.
In post 247, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Randomidget

That freakout seems legit. Inb4 Konowa/Allyra scum team...LOLOL.

Refusal to defend himself, which is anti-town to do.
In post 596, Boonskiies wrote:I'm not going to defend myself. I have nothing to say that I can defend myself with. This is a policy lynch.
[/quote] At this point some people were pushing for a non-policy lynch of Boonskiies (including me), so his defense is invalid.

This flat-out ridiculous post.
In post 431, Boonskiies wrote:Ever think I might have a fucking role that causes me to auto hammer?

Don't put him to L-1 if you don't want someone to hammer.
???

Self-meta as main defense.

Lots and lots of votes on confirmed town players.
Didn't count the RVS one, because that's just mean.
In post 127, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Allyra

I didn't like how she came in, and just immediately started town reading the big wagons. That's a super easy way to feign town as scum, and I see it happen all the time.

In post 247, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Randomidget

That freakout seems legit. Inb4 Konowa/Allyra scum team...LOLOL.

In post 347, Boonskiies wrote:Oh, you're allyra's replacement?

VOTE: Orcinus

More of an Allyra thing than you. Sorry you replaced into a scum slot. =/

In post 605, Boonskiies wrote:After I'm lynched, you guys should follow BBT. He somehow always manages to figure things out, and people don't listen to him. LISTEN TO BBT. I don't care if you lynch me. If you need to get me out of the way, then fine. Just listen to BBT after toDay.

VOTE: Acryon

And this guy is just sheeping and sprouting obvious fluff, and is policy lynching, not scum reading me.
He might as well be confirmed town at this point :P
In post 636, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 631, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:@Boon - Look at his D1 progression surrounding the Thor vs Allyra discussion. It reads insanely genuine and shows he is not afraid to re-evaluate his reads.

He was defending Thor. It would have been easy for him to continue doing so as scum.

It was day 1. Remember Anatole Kuragin in Dr Pepper when the wagons were You vs Me? He was my scum partner there too.

@Acyron - Konowa was my only leaning scum read.

@Orc - yeah, and now his whole perspective on voting me is basically a Policy Lynch.

VOTE: Konowa

In post 915, Boonskiies wrote:After thinking about it, I could actually see a BBT/Konowa/Thor scum team. I'll go back to this.

VOTE: Konowa

Not for what Varsoon is quoting, but just because I can see Konowa being scum.

In post 935, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Orc

In post 1035, Boonskiies wrote:Drake's last post hit me in a weird kind of way. I'm scum reading him now because of it. I'm unsure whether or not it was because it was him targeting me though. Either way, I don't have anything else to push on Orc besides guy, so might as well jump on another scum read.

VOTE: Drake

Also, why the hell do I think everyone can potentially be scum, god damn.

Self-vote. Anti-town.
In post 883, Boonskiies wrote:I always do totally random/make people question their town reads kills as scum. Anyways, I'm getting kind of irritated and done with this game, especially because I'm not important at all in this game, so Imma join the wagon.

VOTE: Boonskiies

His posts don't have much substance to them. No walls, no serious looks at players, an average of about 2 lines.

THIS POST.
Spoiler: Never did post the huge list of reasons
In post 1269, Boonskiies wrote:Btw, Zeb, I read your post. If you really want me to do a huge list of the reasons I think you're scum, I'll do it later...probably.

And, of course, the most important reason I have for suspecting Boonskiies:
Spoiler: The most important reason
In post 1250, Boonskiies wrote:Great play, BBT. Thank you for shooting Konowa. (assuming he did last night with his JOAT).

VOTE: Zebulin

This guy is scum.

In post 1598, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1591, Zebulin wrote:VOTE: Boonskiies Still think he's the scummiest, for all the reasons prior.

Alright
, so I'm thinkig the last scum is Boonskiies or killerjester.
I don't think Acryon or Varsoon are the last scum, as they are both gut townreads, and Formerfish seems to be the most active and contributing, so I don't think he's scum either. KJ has been inactive, but I don't think that's enough by itself to be lynched. Boonskiies has been scummy all game.

Formerfish: I'm pretty sure anyone would've killed Orc in the night, he was basically conf town after both Thor and Xiao hating him and then dying.

He thinks it's either me or killer, and there's a wagon on killer, and he chooses to vote me. I don't see how it's not Zebulin.

In post 1661, Boonskiies wrote:Varsoon/killer/Myself/Former. Lynch Zebulin with me, PLEASE. I'd much prefer it to Killer.

Killer, prove you are town to me. You say you want Varsoon or Zebulin, I'll meet you in the middle.
Former, your biggest scum reads are Killer and Zebulin, there is no reason not to vote Zebulin.
Varsoon...I just trust you for some reason, man.

Also, Zebulin is totally playing up buddy buddy with Acryon.

In post 1689, Boonskiies wrote:I voted Zebulin last page.

Fixed, apologies for the mistake.

I rest my case.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Everything you just said is only half of everything I'm doing. I've pretty much voted everyone in this game, so that argument is flawed. When do I ever do wall posts? Argument flawed. That self vote thing is the reason trust telling is being brought up. Arg Flawed. I've never buddied my scum buddies before, why would I start in this game? That argument flawed. And lastly, me voting you is super town because you are scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

3 lines. What?!?! ^

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I disagree with the refusal to defend being anti-town. Scum try harder to try and defend themselves because they have to, and they feel more pressure because they are scum. A la...you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, if either Killer or Varsoon were scum, I feel they would be more involved with the Boon vs Zebulin rather than each other.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Killer can't do that--it'd be too obvious when they flip town.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Not really. Then he could easily just turn it on the other one.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Ideal play from Killer scum would be to lynch either Zebulin or myself, and then after the slot flips town, turn on the other one. That's why Killer's not scum. Pushing you at this point doesn't make sense. Varsoon won't be getting lynched today. You both are epic tunneling.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Boons got a point there.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Zebulin »

In post 1703, Boonskiies wrote:Everything you just said is only half of everything I'm doing. I've pretty much voted everyone in this game, so that argument is flawed. When do I ever do wall posts? Argument flawed. That self vote thing is the reason trust telling is being brought up. Arg Flawed. I've never buddied my scum buddies before, why would I start in this game? That argument flawed. And lastly, me voting you is super town because you are scum.

Just because you don't wall posts, vote everyone and self vote does not mean that those things are not scumtells, effort is not indicative of alignment, and the last point was sarcasm (all blue text is sarcasm fyi).

I'm done writing really long answers to stuff right now, that one post took over an hour.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm actually almost clearing Killer completely after thinking all of this over. Varsoon might be taking his place, because even though the same thing for killer could be said about Varsoon, I could see Varsoon not wanting to do that. Especially after:

In post 1707, Varsoon wrote:Killer can't do that--it'd be too obvious when they flip town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't think that's the optimal play at all, but it's Varsoon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Zebulin »

In post 1705, Boonskiies wrote:Also, I disagree with the refusal to defend being anti-town. Scum try harder to try and defend themselves because they have to, and they feel more pressure because they are scum. A la...you.

As a great man once screamed, EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT.

(BlueBloodedToffee in Open 570, http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=59151)
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Which leaves you, Zebulin. I don't think you are playing bad by any means. I just eliminated all other options of possible scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Zebulin »

Boon, you have a defense to all the other stuff I posted?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Effort is not indicative in alignment completely contradicts your argument against me for not defending myself as well. Me not defending myself is me putting no effort in that defense. Effort is not indicative of alignment, right? You are looking for any means to get a false case on me. You are turning little pointless things into 'reasons why I'm scum', and in turn, you are becoming more and more scummier by the second.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Are we all still against a mass claim?
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Zebulin »

See, there's a differense between "not trying hard" and "not posting a defense". I know you're not trying hard, and I'm fine with that (beats lurking), but you should at least have the time to respond to my hourlong post rationally instead of accusing me of a false case. My case is real. It's on your screen. Go read it.

Varsoon, acryon, Formerfish, killerjester: What are your thought on the Boon/Me argument?

Formerfish: I am, since this is a closed setup and it tells scum the power roles. If this was a open setup I'd be in favor of it.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Just saying that the more info we have the better decision we could make, we could also force scums hand if we chose poorly.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Listen. Since we all know our own alignments, and we are pretty much all saying Acryon is town, figuring out what else we have out there could help us narrow this down a little more.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Re: your question

I wish you both would shut up and we could lynch you.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Zebulin »

Maybe we should have acryon make the call. If he's a power role we might as well do it because he'll die anyway, and if he's vanilla we can call it off so a power role doesn't die. If acryon is a power role I don't think it will influence scum's choice anyway.

PEdit: You just posted exactly what I was going to say. Also, I don't want to be lynched. Why do you want me lynched?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'd be down to mass claim.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”