Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:50 am

Post by DOMO »

Perpetual Nonsense - towning it up nicely
Bulbazak* - still scummiest by a distance
Doubleslap - I ISO'd him and he's not very scummy but then again he hasn't got a strong town case
DOMO - this is dumb town domo
Not_Mafia - notmafia felt really town while I was tunneling them
EXAKT Science - timestamp tell of lameness
KittyCupCake - I still strongly feel she's town, but she's wrong to narrow this down to me and PN, and that is a concern because if we're the next two lynches, it leaves bulba for lylo. I can see scum motivation in her actions, but she looks like town, and votes like town. She has a very strong town case and I'm not reassessing that until lylo. That said, I do not think she is unlynchable at lylo.
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Perpetual Nonsense »

@DOMO: people were catching on back then to me being derpy and loud and getting away with it as scum, so i had a period last spring where i sat back a lot and did what was unexpected - be quiet and lurky. a few players there were very familiar with me as scum.

so like, in quickness i finally made it in the summer to LYLO and scum won. in a 'less is more' kind of way wrt activity level. lost a ton though. still needs a lotta work, but laying low is a tactic i liked back then because it takes attention off while other people get distracted, lol. and less info given out. i think in distortion, i cherry picked Ffery too much and that was a critical error. what i learned there is not to cherry pick threats and make them suspicious that way, make it harder to be caught. i think i could have survivied a lot longer if i had done more to engage them without cherry picking - i guess appeasing them would have been a much better plan in retrospect.

playing scum was so exhausting, it was really easy to get apathetic

this is a tangent, this post is neither a meta defense nor anything productive in this game. it is a summary of what i would say regardless of alingment or whatever
We of the Collective are of one mind.
There is no Bert. There is no Gaiden.
There is only Us
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:05 am

tl;dr forget that post, my summary is i am suspicious of why kitty was crumbing a PR in that post, or if i am misunderstanding this. "i am both alive and unblocked" is a huge crumb imo
There is only Us
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:24 am

Post by DOMO »

I picked up on the "unblocked" comment at the time, however it comes after mastin tells us she was blocked, so it's reasonable for town VT kitty to assume she wasn't targetted by a scum RB'er. The original post of kitty's that bulba picked up on might have been a fake crumb of the type I'm accusing bulba of, something she can later point to in support of her fakeclaim. But it seems very unlikely that scum would plan to fakecrumb inventor, simply because there would be noone confirming her night actions.

idk, I don't feel like that's nearly as compelling as bulba's "crumb".
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2594, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:I really am gonna sleep now but
It's frustrating cos ur points about DOMO are valid and
DOMO just dismisses it as crappy and says you disappear or some other excuse to repel the suspicion right back at you

And yet, he isn't getting lynched.

In post 2595, DOMO wrote:bulba's fake crumb. I just can't see that being town. It's really that simple for me.

Ffs, that wasn't a fake crumb! I don't fake crumb. Heck, I don't even real crumb. The closest I get is soft claiming as town. I tend to play it safe as scum and have only 2 instances of claiming something other than VT, both of which had extenuating circumstances that made me certain that those claims were safe. I simply reevaluated my read and announced my conclusion at the beginning of the next day, which is not unusual for me.

In post 2595, DOMO wrote:
kitty, as for bulba's comment about wanting to policy lynch wreck for the hammer... I felt it was an unnatural position under the circumstances. Even bulba himself says in the post before that we're in for another week due to another replacement. Why didn't the hammer please him? I suspect that bulba reacted like that because he is
trying
to be town, rather than just being town. Town should be pissed off about the lack of claim request, and the lack of final reads etc. But actually in this game town was happy the day was finally over, and a dead PR would be a price worth paying for progress. That was how I felt, that's the polar opposite of bulba's position.

For the last time, being frustrated at the length of the day does not mean that I wouldn't have found the quickhammer scummy and anti-town. Those are 2 completely different issues, and unlike PN, I'm not going to ignore a scummy action just because it makes the game move quicker.

In post 2650, DOMO wrote:
DOMO - this is dumb town domo

:neutral:

In post 2650, DOMO wrote:
EXAKT Science - timestamp tell of lameness

I wondered how long it would take scum to try to poke holes in this.

In post 2653, DOMO wrote:I picked up on the "unblocked" comment at the time, however it comes after mastin tells us she was blocked, so it's reasonable for town VT kitty to assume she wasn't targetted by a scum RB'er. The original post of kitty's that bulba picked up on might have been a fake crumb of the type I'm accusing bulba of, something she can later point to in support of her fakeclaim. But it seems very unlikely that scum would plan to fakecrumb inventor, simply because there would be noone confirming her night actions.

idk, I don't feel like that's nearly as compelling as bulba's "crumb".

If Kitty was scum fake crumbing inventor, she wouldn't have destroyed her crumb just to ask what I was talking about. Far from it, she probably would have wanted me to keep it to myself to increase the crumb's legitimacy. If she was scum who didn't crumb, it still makes no sense to tell me that I'm wrong. That's throwing away a potential fake claim and is not good play. Kitty's actions only make sense coming from town. Her Pasch push doesn't make sense coming from scum, and the only reason why this is still being discussed is because scum is trying to keep her open as a later mislynch.

I also want to know why Marquis is being unilaterally cleared. If there's a reason, that's great, but everyone just seems to be accepting Marquis-town based on nothing, and that's making me uncomfortable.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Doubleslap
Doubleslap
Goon
Doubleslap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Doubleslap »

ok so marquis and i are pretty much in agreement, with the difference that i think bulba is cleared cus of pasch and he still thinks bulba is scum. sooo basically as of right now, im willing to vote either bulba or kcc (perferably kcc for me)

also i still don't really see a scum domo 2town4me rn

anddddd i support a massclaim....D5, provided we mislynch someone, but not right now cus i think our chances are fairly good

"Although each slap is weak, this attack hits the target two to five times in succession."
A hydra of Marquis and Seohyun.

Doubleslap
Doubleslap
Goon
Doubleslap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Doubleslap »

last scum flavor is probably magica....so probably a PR?? maybe?

"Although each slap is weak, this attack hits the target two to five times in succession."

DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by DOMO »

I don't understand how you can clear bulba through pasch interactions while pointing the finger at kitty. That makes no sense whatsoever.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by DOMO »

Correction - it makes no sense whatsoever from a town mindset.

It can make sense from a scum mindset though. You could be trying to keep people paranoid about kitty while leaving bulba around for lylo.

doubleslap emerging here as a serious contender.
Doubleslap
Doubleslap
Goon
Doubleslap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Doubleslap »

Well fuck
I reread bulb, nm, pasch ISO but didn't reread kcc's and forgot she scumread pasch
This is kinda at odds w the weird vibe I got from her otherwise...

I will accept a scumread from you because that was a really big blunder
Never post while in a hurry while driving guys

I'll post again later
This is my "that was a really big oops" post
Which means either kcc is cleared too or that bulb is not

DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 2659, Doubleslap wrote:I reread bulb, nm, pasch ISO but didn't reread kcc's and forgot she scumread pasch

You read pasch? Well then how come you're unaware that he was all over kitty? The kitty-pasch thing wasn't all one way traffic. They were all over each other. You'd know this if you had actually read pasch's ISO.

You're doing the opposite of convincing me I'm barking up the wrong tree here.
Doubleslap
Doubleslap
Goon
Doubleslap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Doubleslap »

I did read, I skimmed through it and just now I skimmed through kitty's
Driving
I'm ok with ur scumread cus I totally understand this blunder
Again I'll post later when not in the car

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Marquis »

could you guys not stress seo out for a while I kind of dont want to get in a car accident kthx
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Marquis »

"never post and drive....... oh and I'm not wearing my glasses either" @___@
link in bio
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by DOMO »

One of bulba/doubleslap. I'm comfortable being in a lynchpool with those two.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by DOMO »

I think I can argue a towncase for everyone else.
KittyCupCake
KittyCupCake
Goon
KittyCupCake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by KittyCupCake »

In post 2637, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:all of the pizzazz or fireworks of kitty potentially catching scum, that is just MISSING in all of kitty's posts today.

Of course. -With pasch, I had
caught
scum. Today, I have less direction than I've had, and I'm mostly working through POE to find which of my town reads is the right one to lynch. There likely won't be more fireworks unless I stumble upon a smoking gun somewhere.
In post 2637, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:that was a very light "i think it could be you DOMO" in a way that didnt sound convincing at all, so i dont feel like kitty actually believes that.
I don't really. He's still a strong overall town read, but he's also in the small group who wouldn't completely shock me if he is scum, so that needs to be discussed at this stage.
In post 2641, DOMO wrote:kitty reassess please

UNVOTE:
I can do another round of rereads. -I'm assuming you want me to start with bulba?
In post 2646, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:I don't believe that "townread" was just based on "tone."
Not entirely. But a lot of it. If someone just
feels
town, they go in my town pile until there's evidence to the contrary.
In post 2647, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:tl;dr how does kitty's game-long scumread on NM just disappear or become a townread without reasoning?

It was during NM's big exchange with Domo. Before that, I hadn't seen much from that slot at all, so the read was mostly some very early game issues compounded with nothing at all following. But, during that exchange, NM opened up a lot more and I liked what I saw. His interaction with pasch helps as well.
In post 2649, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:What happened to the Bulba read from yesterday and the day before that (day phase)?

You kinda already found this answer yourself, but a portion of my bulba suspicion was from his interaction with me. Namely, it was an unusually strong and persistent townread that felt like potential buddying at points. When he revealed he thought I crumbed a PR, that all made sense, and actually became a huge point in his favor.
In post 2652, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:tl;dr forget that post, my summary is i am suspicious of why kitty was crumbing a PR in that post, or if i am misunderstanding this. "i am both alive and unblocked" is a huge crumb imo

Wait. If I am following this discussion correctly, would I
not
be told I was blocked? Or am
I
misunderstanding something here?
In post 2659, Doubleslap wrote:Well fuck
I reread bulb, nm, pasch ISO but didn't reread kcc's and forgot she scumread pasch
This is kinda at odds w the weird vibe I got from her otherwise...

I'm having trouble believing this. Like, how could you have any kind of read on me at all without knowing I was scumreading pasch? -Getting pasch lynched was probably around 90% of what I've done this whole game.
In post 2624, DOMO wrote:massclaim imo
This sounds like a great idea. I'm not confident in any particular direction right now, even after rereads, so this might help focus that a little more. -I'll even go first.
Doubleslap
Doubleslap
Goon
Doubleslap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by Doubleslap »

All I can say is that I honestly just posted without thinking first
The reason was shit and I don't know why I said it

Massclaim is too early, like I said, I'd be totally down tomorrow with a mass claim cus there's stillva good chance to lunch correctly today

DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:47 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2667, Doubleslap wrote:Massclaim is too early, like I said, I'd be totally down tomorrow with a mass claim cus there's stillva good chance to lunch correctly today

Really? How can you have any confidence that we have a decent shot of a scum lynch today? It looks like it's gonna be you, me or bulba, and you're towning me while being unable to decide what you think about bulba.

doubleslap is cracking.

VOTE: doubleslap
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:52 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 931, Doubleslap wrote:i hate self votes so much

Why didn't my self vote upset you?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:58 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 965, Aronis wrote:Pasche is prob town at this point.

Wisdom, If you lynch kitty today, I'll lynch any townie you want tomorrow, provided they don't claim to be a PR.

This post is really really bad if it's town. For all of bert's towning, this just hurts my eyes to read.
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:38 am

I found aronis really scummy (not 'scum' necessarily, but scummy) regardless of alignment in my past game experiences. although, i was really outspoken in defending him for some parts of Natirasha's Parole game.

even though We were at lynch -1 yesterday for a very short window prior to the unvote, looking back i think my wagon would go through if deadline came in and Bulba or DS was forced to compromise. but that would take a while.

having an empty slot in EXACT is really bad right now. for a lynch to occur, potentially 4 out of 5 townies gotta be agreeing to lynch scum instead of 4 out of 6. ok so the last two sentences were more for myself to hear cos everyone knows that statement

so that slot's replacement could determine today's lynch pretty much due to how no more than 3 different players are scumreading one particular player (or so it seems), how wild lol

like for example i dont think my lynch would go through until near deadline compromise if you had kept your vote there, due to the empty slot and all. same if you were to pursue a bulba lynch again, probably would reach 3 at most.
There is only Us
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:47 am

Post by DOMO »

I'm not concerned about the empty slot yet simply because we know it's very unlikely to be a scum slot. I don't anticipate that slot remaining empty throughout this game day, we should expect a replacement at some point today.

That said, if it doesn't happen, then there needs to be some compromising somewhere, sure. I'd like to see kitty and nm driving the discussion a little more tbh, they're currently the most townread players here. They need to decide between them who the most likely town is out of the four active players, and we lynch the other three. I'm ok being in that lynch pool if it's decided by those two.
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:48 am

the general feeling seems like doubleslap is more "few town tells" rather than scumminess

play is kinda apologetic today, well more jumpy and full of excuses is maybe ab etter way to put it. which is null i think. however he seems worried about others perception, as well he should be, but really tense for some reason

in my own hyporitical world, it does feel like he's looking like he's contributing, but not really contributing if you know whati mean

on the other hand his votes look really 'confident' so far in this game. this is by looking through his ISO. short votes, but to the point. i still really like the paranoia brought up about kitty, but at the same time objectively hes not doig much to figure kitty out. while kitty on the surface has played strong sa either scum or town, still needs pushing (im not the one to push, but i feel like LYLO is in favor of scum, so time to figure kitty out is now, not lylo).

two cents
There is only Us
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:50 am

then again kitty the hydra may see kitty as kinda widely townread and defending well, so perhaps they could feel its in vain to pursue kitty. so the paranoia is enough at this time, although it wont go anywhere that way
There is only Us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”