NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:53 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

I mean what the fuck is calling someone scum then?
Not arguing for their lynch, just good ol' scum that we're happy to have around.
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:54 am

Post by d3x »

@Garmr- Word. I just wanted to make sure that you got that knowledge from somewhere... public. ;)
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 223, dragonspawn wrote: And as I pointed out didn't even know him on page one where you made yo. Claim and started us down this rabbit hole.

Also if tda was reading what ds said then he would of read it this way.
In post 223, dragonspawn wrote: And as I pointed out didn't even know him on page one where you made your Claim and started us down this rabbit hole.

This is referring to to to TDA accusing dragonspawn of being nero's buddy. Even through ds didn't get what tda really meant (implying that nero and ds were scum buddies together as a) Tda's reactions to ds were as if he did and then he tried to twist it to put DS in a bad spotlight. That opportunistic behavior is scummy as fuck.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:00 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

No, I'm referring to how I read it when I first saw. I saw garbage and a last sentence saying "Claim and started us down this rabbit hole."
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 303, TheDudeAbides wrote:No, I'm referring to how I read it when I first saw. I saw garbage and a last sentence saying "Claim and started us down this rabbit hole."

So your just ignoring his posts claiming them as garbage and picking key words in your push against him with out using them in context. Do you honestly think your going to gain any sort of traction on a wagon with such lazy and dishonest means.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:13 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 304, Garmr wrote:So your just ignoring his posts claiming them as garbage

I have not ignored his posts.
I did misread the "Claim . . . " one. That was this morning, and I should have read it more carefully later.
When he's been mistaking "buddies with" and buddying a lot of what he's said has been garbage, and when I've never said that he's done the former and he decides to accuse me of backtracking, that's garbage too.

In post 304, Garmr wrote:picking key words in your push against him with out using them in context.

When I've been talking about his posts with the intended meaning, I don't think there should be a problem.

In post 304, Garmr wrote:Do you honestly think your going to gain any sort of traction on a wagon with such lazy and dishonest means.

Well, considering the way my wagons grown, lazy seems to work, I also think that the only time I could be accused of being dishonest is about the "Claim. . . " post, and what can I say, that was a mistake.
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:25 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Also d3x is probably town.
-Thompson.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 305, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 304, Garmr wrote:So your just ignoring his posts claiming them as garbage

I did misread the "Claim . . . " one. That was this morning, and I should have read it more carefully later.
When he's been mistaking "buddies with" and buddying a lot of what he's said has been garbage, and when I've never said that he's done the former and he decides to accuse me of backtracking, that's garbage too.
In post 304, Garmr wrote:picking key words in your push against him with out using them in context.

When I've been talking about his posts with the intended meaning, I don't think there should be a problem.
In post 304, Garmr wrote:Do you honestly think your going to gain any sort of traction on a wagon with such lazy and dishonest means.

Well, considering the way my wagons grown, lazy seems to work, I also think that the only time I could be accused of being dishonest is about the "Claim. . . " post, and what can I say, that was a mistake.

In post 303, TheDudeAbides wrote:No, I'm referring to how I read it when I first saw. I saw garbage and a last sentence saying "Claim and started us down this rabbit hole."

This shows you not even bothered about reading his posts in context and are picking out key words. correctly showing you only care about the lynch and not his content.

Also this is bs
In post 237, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 230, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 168, TheDudeAbides wrote:Flubber joins the list of people who don't know what and means.

I didn't realize you could read my mind so tell me why I'm scumreading you?

From the context, it seems that you thinkI misrepped DS, I'd assumed over him saying (to paraphrase) "I don't know Nero, and Nero hasn't posted, so how could I be buddies with him" and me ignoring the second part off the sentence while focussing on the first.

But now that there's this buddies-buddying thing, it could be that. If it's that though, it still means you can't read.

The debates with other people still apply even if ds didn't mean that because everyone assumed he did in the conversation that followed and that's were most of the condemning stuff lays.
In post 76, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 26, dragonspawn wrote:I'm buddies with someone I don't know

I'd love to know why you said this, I mean it's a piece of information that I simply don't have access to.

Even through he took your joke seriously, I would expect a normal townie to say "It was just a joke" but instead you tried to turn it around on him by pushing the burden of proof on him. Then you started getting vocal and omgussing everyone who voted you. When called out on it you town read the next guy who voted you. Do you know how that looks from my perspective.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:45 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 307, Garmr wrote:
In post 305, TheDudeAbides wrote:

This shows you not even bothered about reading his posts in context and are picking out key words. correctly showing you only care about the lynch and not his content.

I never used that against him until he tried to argue that he wasn't pushing for my lynch. As soon as I realized that's not what he said, I backed down.

Also this is bs
In post 237, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 230, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 168, TheDudeAbides wrote:Flubber joins the list of people who don't know what and means.

I didn't realize you could read my mind so tell me why I'm scumreading you?

From the context, it seems that you thinkI misrepped DS, I'd assumed over him saying (to paraphrase) "I don't know Nero, and Nero hasn't posted, so how could I be buddies with him" and me ignoring the second part off the sentence while focussing on the first.

But now that there's this buddies-buddying thing, it could be that. If it's that though, it still means you can't read.

The debates with other people still apply even if ds didn't mean that because everyone assumed he did in the conversation that followed and that's were most of the condemning stuff lays.

Where have I tried to discount debates with other people?
I really don't see any reason for anyone to think that I said that I said DS was buddying Nero, since I didn't. Even if they did, I don't see why that is relevant.

What exactly do you think is condemning?

In post 76, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 26, dragonspawn wrote:I'm buddies with someone I don't know

I'd love to know why you said this, I mean it's a piece of information that I simply don't have access to.

Even through he took your joke seriously, I would expect a normal townie to say "It was just a joke" but instead you tried to turn it around on him by pushing the burden of proof on him. Then you started getting vocal and omgussing everyone who voted you. When called out on it you town read the next guy who voted you. Do you know how that looks from my perspective.

No, he was arguing disingenuously, and I attacked him over it, and what can I say Kid A looked townish. I can't help that.
-Thompson.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Garmr »

TDA I had enough of you was saving this to later but you said enough.

DayVig:TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:01 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

I'm neighbours with Nero and d3x. d3x is probably town, so lynch Nero.
If that's not enough, look at Nero's posts.
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:06 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

I need to say, in the neighbour QT, d3x started out by giving some out of game things that he wanted to talk about and they seemed like the sort of things that would be used to justify a lack of contributions. I attacked him for using out of game excused to preemptively justify lurking. He then said that they wouldn't afftect him this game, and then Nero acted eaither as though I should have been aware of those things in advance or that using out of game excuses isn't scummy. Either way, i don't think that it looks good for Nero, since the former is awful and out of game excuses is a pretty common scumtell. I think he was using the opportunity to buddy with d3x.
-Thompson.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 293, d3x wrote:Dude- If you legit felt that this was a request for an L-4 Claim, why did you not discuss it for 3 pages?

Towniest snark I have ever seen
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:29 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 310, TheDudeAbides wrote:I'm neighbours with Nero and d3x. d3x is probably town, so lynch Nero.
If that's not enough, look at Nero's posts.

Aw shit, neighbors again? Enough with fwcking neighbors in every fwcking game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:36 am

Post by The Dream Weaver »

VoteCount 1.6

Albert B. Rampage (1):
Dripping Goofball
AlternateAccount (0):

d3x (1):
killapenwin
dragonspawn (1):
TheDudeAbides
Drake Crusader (0):

Dripping Goofball (1):
randomidget
evilpacman18 (0):

firebound12(0):

Flubbernugget(3):
I Am Innocent, firebound12, Peacebringer
Garmr (0):

golden009 (0):

I Am Innocent (0):

Kid A (0):

killapenwin(1):
d3x
Nero Cain (0):

Peacebringer (0):

randomidget (0):

TheDudeAbides (6):
Garmr, AlternateAccount, Kid A, Albert B. Rampage, Flubbernugget, dragonspawn
YuniChikako (0):

Not Voting
- Drake Crusader, evilpacman18, golden009, Nero Cain, YuniChikako

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-01-23 13:00:00)

NakedJogger replaces golden009.
Last edited by The Dream Weaver on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:39 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Now that we've had that little Garmr can get on with addressing my question to him.
-Thompson.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

Hello people, your friendly neighborhood naked jogger here.

Right off the bat Ima have to annoy you with a humble request. I ask you all to
spoiler your quotes
please, thank you.

I'm listening to the game now so you can expect me to roll up my sleeves, jk, and start scumhunting soon.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

lol fake dayvig
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Neighbors eh? Well that explains TDAs obsession with Nero at the beginning. Problem is the assumption that since they are neighbors one or them must be scum. Last game I played with neighbors I was in a hood with pacman. Everyone assumed there had to be scum among us and there wasn't.

tell me, has Nero said anything there to indicate he is scum or are you just assuming one of you is scummy?
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

So you've given up on reading completely?
-Thompson.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

@tda
Welp I am even happier voting you now. I believe there scum in your hood and your it.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 272, TheDudeAbides wrote:Because people are voting me for a fucking bullshit reason, and at least two them are really good bets for scum.

I agree the reason is BS, but 99.9999 % of state reasons fall in that category and is all really posturing before folks decided on a suspect to vote for, at least that is my perspective...
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 321, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 272, TheDudeAbides wrote:Because people are voting me for a fucking bullshit reason, and at least two them are really good bets for scum.

I agree the reason is BS, but 99.9999 % of state reasons fall in that category and is all really posturing before folks decided on a suspect to vote for, at least that is my perspective...

I think that's very strange.

Anyway, Garmr has lost any townie credibility.
-Thompson.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 322, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 321, PeaceBringer wrote:

I think that's very strange.

Anyway, Garmr has lost any townie credibility.

You have no credibility at all When I answer your questions you stop and eventually bring it up again.

@Everyone is the only neighborhood ? Because I feel this games theme may be about communication.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 323, Garmr wrote:You have no credibility at all When I answer your questions you stop and eventually bring it up again.

Oh, then it should be easy for you. Quote yourself.
-Thompson.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”