Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 601, Titus wrote:@Klingon I agree with almost everything you are saying. The scumreads make sense as do the reads (but I think Ank is town). The Communists and Fascists look like two separate factions rather than one enormous scumteam. There are two large reasons for thus.

First, wagon behavior. If they are all the same scumteam, I would expect an additional vote or two elsewhere to create a viable counterwagon to Eddie. At this point, I feel confident enough based on wagon analysis to say that Eddie is likely town if singleball is in play. If it is multiball, Eddie is almost certainly scum. Given the likelihood of 7 to 9 scum given game size, any team probably would not be large enough to create a cw without sticking out.

Multiball seems more likely given thr claims/slips (Depending on view). That dovetails into reason two.

I don't see Eddie attempting to go for the same towncred/cophunting as Pine if they are on yhe same team. It does not gain them anything. Scum only need one player to live until the end. If the wrong one flipped first, the entire team risks losing. Generally, scumteams that function well have players that each naturally function as particular manners. Two Faces diminishes the ability for both to be effective as Pine and Eddie must already start distancing. Their town whatever claims are not the same. They couldn't likely ever hard townread each other which is immensely useful later in lylo. Also, they are not newbies. The strategy is really suboptimal for a group scumteam to take. As such, Eddie and Pine are not likely aligned.

Can I see a past game of yours Klingon?

You've played past games with me. I'm Grandma over at USMB.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Awesome »

The fact that Pine is also not on Eddie leads me to believe we have all three bases covered between us. One may be using a fakeclaim however catching out via role specifics will not be correct or useful.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 697, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 595, Wisdom wrote:
In post 578, Klingoncelt wrote:I believe millers like to out themselves Day1 to avoid mislynches caused by cop investigations. So nothing unusual there.

In post 156 Pine claimed Town Communist Miller. Not the sort of title that rolls off the tongue, is it?
And then Eddie calls the Fascists a faction.

Communist. Fascists. 2 + 2, my friend.

You and the other commies jumped out and claimed miller to avoid being called out as commie scum.

At least that's how it looks to me.

i get that pine could actually be communist and claimed so that he is essentially immune to faction investigators. But why do you jump to
all
of them being communists? Why can't the others be town?

It's entirely possible that the other two are Town. Is Pine solo? No, I think he's part of a team. I think the team is 3 players. So there are 2 Communist Something-or-others out there.
OR the 3 Millers are all Communists. I think the latter.
You think what seems right to you.

Just going to point out again that I already listed how this makes no sense at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 679, Fluminator wrote:My town read on Titus has evaporated. What is up with her? Her swearing and freak out doesn't look genuine. Granted I've only skimmed the exchange.
Eyestott's annoyance with Titus looked town.
Did no one look at ToonFighter's post that I pointed out?
Shos seems drunk in every post.
Very nice post links BliZzard.

I'm starting school tomorrow so prepping for that. Hopefully life calms down soon.

Not that I recall but I noted his vote on Eddie and comments were pretty much a wash, repeat of what others said this game and he's said next to nothing else.

In fact

Vote: toonfighter
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Awesome »

Pine, if you would please look at the syntax of your role name cross-check that with Eddie's claims and get back to everyone with your read on Eddie taking in to account only role knowledge. Thanks in advance.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 639, alivechihiro wrote:

On the topic of the actual game, there's a thing I don't get. Why is EddieFenix's use of the word "faction" in association with his role considered so suspicious? Klingoncelt and Wisdom are springing immediately to mind, but anyone who's thought that can answer.

Because Eddie said there's a Fascist
faction
and that he's in it.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 640, Ankamius wrote:I'm glad that everyone is ignoring how blatantly transparent scum-Klingon is being.

By outing 5 scum? Really?

Ank, I now has sadz.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Titus »

@Ank, Klingon is town or decided to emulate me too well. I was her IC.

@klingon, Please address the substance of 601. Thanks.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
alivechihiro
alivechihiro
Goon
alivechihiro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by alivechihiro »

In post 705, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 639, alivechihiro wrote:

On the topic of the actual game, there's a thing I don't get. Why is EddieFenix's use of the word "faction" in association with his role considered so suspicious? Klingoncelt and Wisdom are springing immediately to mind, but anyone who's thought that can answer.

Because Eddie said there's a Fascist
faction
and that he's in it.

... dude I know that, my entire question is "why is that statement so suspicious".

Your emphasis on the word "faction" makes it sound like you think I missed that word, when the focus on that word is the entire thing I am asking about.
Current work schedule: 10:45-4:45 PM weekdays, usually not working saturdays
they/them/their(s) pronouns are also acceptable.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

The issue with the word faction is that it makes him sound like he slipped and claimed not tow. There's town, scum and third party factions in a game of mafia. I don't think I have ever seen a game with multiple town factions as Eddie is arguing exist.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 701, Awesome wrote:The fact that Pine is also not on Eddie leads me to believe we have all three bases covered between us. One may be using a fakeclaim however catching out via role specifics will not be correct or useful.

Explain this please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Awesome »

In post 710, Titus wrote:
In post 701, Awesome wrote:The fact that Pine is also not on Eddie leads me to believe we have all three bases covered between us. One may be using a fakeclaim however catching out via role specifics will not be correct or useful.

Explain this please.

In post 704, Awesome wrote:
Pine, if you would please look at the syntax of your role name cross-check that with Eddie's claims and get back to everyone with your read on Eddie taking in to account only role knowledge. Thanks in advance.

Should become very clear very quickly.

Eddie is not scum because of his role. He is definitely claiming a correct TOWN role. Remains to be seen if it is a fakeclaim. Regardless everything he has said so far is in keeping with how his role PM should be for what he is claiming.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 692, EddieFenix wrote:

I assume that each faction (communist or fascist) has town and scum within it. I figure it's up to each side to root out their scum as well as help the other side to do the same. Alignment is where the final say gets put in (town or mafia) to someone's tie to the bigger picture.

Faction indicates alignment.

You might as well try claiming that there's a Mafia faction, but you're Town Mafia. :roll:
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 696, Awesome wrote:
EDDIE IS 100% DEFINITELY SCUM

Fixed.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 712, Klingoncelt wrote:

I assume that each faction (communist or fascist) has town and scum within it. I figure it's up to each side to root out their scum as well as help the other side to do the same. Alignment is where the final say gets put in (town or mafia) to someone's tie to the bigger picture.

You might as well try claiming that there's a Mafia faction, but you're Town Mafia. :roll:

So you take that ENTIRE quote, condense it down to THE LAST PART, and twist it to fit your agenda? Can we get this lynched please? This is completely scum.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 714, EddieFenix wrote:

So you take that ENTIRE quote, condense it down to THE LAST PART, and twist it to fit your agenda? Can we get this lynched please? This is completely scum.

Umm, no, the saga goes: Eddie out himself then flails.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Awesome »

This is actually the syntax of the role PM. Shutup. You are wrong.
alivechihiro
alivechihiro
Goon
alivechihiro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by alivechihiro »

In post 709, Titus wrote:The issue with the word faction is that it makes him sound like he slipped and claimed not tow. There's town, scum and third party factions in a game of mafia. I don't think I have ever seen a game with multiple town factions as Eddie is arguing exist.

Hm...
Could masons be considered a "second town"? They're another informed minority (relative to vanilla town), and they're distinctly on Town's side. I'm not sure I'd actually call them that, but I might call them the "mason faction" if I was in a hurry.

My first instinct with all this Fascist/Communist thing was that it was its own conflict, orthogonal to the standard Town/Scum thing. Except there's no real way to do that because Fascist Town wouldn't be able to win with Communist Town. So really you'd have 5 factions, and Neutral Town could choose one of two to joint-win with. Which is a mess. Except this game is called "Hilariously Unbalanced", so being a mess doesn't
quite
rule it out...

(Do we even have confirmation that Communist is a thing, or is this just what we're calling the presumed anti-Fascists?)
Current work schedule: 10:45-4:45 PM weekdays, usually not working saturdays
they/them/their(s) pronouns are also acceptable.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Awesome »

THERE ARE NOT MULTIPLE TOWN FACTIONS. EDDIE IS STILL TOWN.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 715, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 714, EddieFenix wrote:

Umm, no, the saga goes: Eddie out himself then flails.

Explain how I am flailing.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

@Titus - you asked me to address this post:

In post 601, Titus wrote:@Klingon I agree with almost everything you are saying. The scumreads make sense as do the reads (but I think Ank is town). The Communists and Fascists look like two separate factions rather than one enormous scumteam. There are two large reasons for thus.

First, wagon behavior. If they are all the same scumteam, I would expect an additional vote or two elsewhere to create a viable counterwagon to Eddie. At this point, I feel confident enough based on wagon analysis to say that Eddie is likely town if singleball is in play. If it is multiball, Eddie is almost certainly scum. Given the likelihood of 7 to 9 scum given game size, any team probably would not be large enough to create a cw without sticking out.

Multiball seems more likely given thr claims/slips (Depending on view). That dovetails into reason two.

I don't see Eddie attempting to go for the same towncred/cophunting as Pine if they are on yhe same team. It does not gain them anything. Scum only need one player to live until the end. If the wrong one flipped first, the entire team risks losing. Generally, scumteams that function well have players that each naturally function as particular manners. Two Faces diminishes the ability for both to be effective as Pine and Eddie must already start distancing. Their town whatever claims are not the same. They couldn't likely ever hard townread each other which is immensely useful later in lylo. Also, they are not newbies. The strategy is really suboptimal for a group scumteam to take. As such, Eddie and Pine are not likely aligned.

Can I see a past game of yours Klingon?

I agree with your post, it's very logical, and you're more articulate than I.

That RitP game at USMB was a hoot! :]
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 692, EddieFenix wrote:No. I'm a TOWN FASCIST ROLE.

wtf does that mean

Town is a faction. Fascists, according to you, is a faction and you are in it. You are in two factions?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 716, Awesome wrote:

This is actually the syntax of the role PM. Shutup. You are wrong.

:eek: How do
you
know what's in
Eddie's
role pm????????
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 692, EddieFenix wrote:I assume that each faction (communist or fascist) has town and scum within it.

Ok I don't think we have the same definition for what a faction is. For me it's a team with a separate win condition, like "town" or "scum". For you it appears to be something else.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 718, Awesome wrote:THERE ARE NOT MULTIPLE TOWN FACTIONS.

True.

EDDIE IS STILL TOWN.

False.

And I'm thinking that you, Awesome, are Fascist #3.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”