Mini 1633 ~ Non-normal Mafias Mafia OVER!!!

FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

btw I apologize if these questions have been answered but right now, I'd like to get in this game and I'm just not up trudging through the bullshit. I might read through the whole game at some point.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 763, Om of the Nom wrote:i dont understand the town motivation behind titus' actions like she came in the game and made a controversial decision to spark discussion yea ok i can see that being fine what i dont understand is that she has not tried to spark discussion on anyone else when she claims interactions are what she needs to read people. she's made zero effort to actually interact with anyone on literally anything else while at the same time calling everyone out for not interacting with pasch outside of the situation between him and i. she has said she has caught up and she still has no read on anyone in the entire game, when she managed to form a read on me without interacting directly with me and now she claims she cant. when called out on this its just a "ï will answer this when i am settled" like what the heck you are just withholding reads for no good reason at this point.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

like titus is still fairly actively not discussing anyone outside of myself/pasch/eye and she's fucking making up associative tells without any flips and she forced the game into a false dichotomy between pasch and i
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by MTD »

[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p6521445]post 836[/url], MTD"][quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p6521393]post 835[/url], Paschendale"]Why do you think this?[/quote]
Reason that stuck in mind were the recent votechanges that seemed really weird (first going on ika which seemed like going for the easy mislynch, then switching to titus which seems like a wagon that isn't going to happen anyway plus it was for meagre reasons) and what Titus said: The posting seems forced and a bit too eager to look good for my liking.

I am not that definitive about this but the other wagons likely to happen are much worse IMO.[/quote]
this, but scrap the ika part.
still the same old MTD
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by ika »

In post 849, FourTrouble wrote:ika, why are you self-voting? What pro-town goal are you pursuing?

randomly we decided that dino was no longer a good idea to lynch so people started to pick me and i said and i quote:

IDGAF

*votes self*

gogogogogo

---

then titus defends me and spikes myparanoia
eye jumps on
phase jumps on and misreps me

basicly we are playing musical votes
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 848, FourTrouble wrote:Ghost, why is your vote on math?

Om, can you give me 1 or 2 reasons why Titus is scum?

MTD, why is eye scum?

Because I couldn't be assed to change it. I'm not thrilled with either wagon, but I will:

Unvote.

Vote: midget

His reasoning seems pretty shallow (if not weird, read his Ika defense) when it exists, his actual defense of Ika has bizarre resonance with the idea that a Vig would kill Ika (Vigs generally do not target folks who will have their ass in the wind soon) and it seems like a really fucking great way to get town cred.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Dino would be acceptable if he just randomly dropped and is posting elsewhere, but it seems he's being replaced and let's see if we can get a not lurk fuck in here.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 829, Titus wrote:
In post 827, eyestott wrote:You've given Literally next to no reasons.

Make an ika case or self vote. With deadline looming those are the only options. I will not be voting Om again.

Deadline is still a fucking week away. Is there a reason why you're presenting this as a binary decision?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 857, Ghostlin wrote:

Make an ika case or self vote. With deadline looming those are the only options. I will not be voting Om again.

Deadline is still a fucking week away. Is there a reason why you're presenting this as a binary decision?

its because shes scum
i dont want a midget counterwagon to titus, please get on titus instead

FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Om, I get that you think Titus is scum but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have options come deadline. Midget seems like as good a counter-wagon as any. Ika is a bad one. Eye's not a good one either. I'm down for midget, or maybe tn.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 854, ika wrote:
In post 849, FourTrouble wrote:ika, why are you self-voting? What pro-town goal are you pursuing?

randomly we decided that dino was no longer a good idea to lynch so people started to pick me and i said and i quote:

IDGAF

*votes self*

gogogogogo

---

then titus defends me and spikes myparanoia
eye jumps on
phase jumps on and misreps me

basicly we are playing musical votes

Okay, that doesn't really answer my question. What's the pro-town objective to voting yourself? I know you're an emotional player so it's not a tell for you, but that still doesn't mean you should do it.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Ghost, what do you think of midget's push on eye?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

MTD is likely town btw - wanting to stay in the game despite almost being replaced feels more town than scum, and his 833/834 were town as fuck.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

We have a week till deadline. Let's do something that should have been done ages ago:

Vote: Pasch
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Ghost, join me on this please.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by ika »

In post 860, FourTrouble wrote:What's the pro-town objective to voting yourself?

realisticly: nothing.

what i found form it anyway: titus WK the shit out of me, phas, tn, and eye all decide to jump on (oddsa re 1 scum is in there)
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

What's "WK" mean?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Pasch or tn are the scum on your wagon - possibly both. Pasch's vote was especially scummy.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

VOTE: Pasch

Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 853, MTD wrote:
In post 836, MTD wrote:
In post 835, Paschendale wrote:Why do you think this?

Reason that stuck in mind were the recent votechanges that seemed really weird (first going on ika which seemed like going for the easy mislynch, then switching to titus which seems like a wagon that isn't going to happen anyway plus it was for meagre reasons) and what Titus said: The posting seems forced and a bit too eager to look good for my liking.

I am not that definitive about this but the other wagons likely to happen are much worse IMO.

Could you sort out the quote tags? I don't really know what you're saying here.

In post 855, Ghostlin wrote:His reasoning seems pretty shallow (if not weird, read his Ika defense) when it exists, his actual defense of Ika has bizarre resonance with the idea that a Vig would kill Ika (Vigs generally do not target folks who will have their ass in the wind soon) and it seems like a really fucking great way to get town cred.

Good point. Midget is avoiding justifying his positions. Shallow is exactly right. I'd be down for a Midget wagon, since the rest of town apparently can't comprehend why I'm right about Ika and Om.

In post 867, FourTrouble wrote:Pasch or tn are the scum on your wagon - possibly both. Pasch's vote was especially scummy.

Please actually justify this conclusion. It seems like you're confusing me with someone else.

In post 868, Om of the Nom wrote:VOTE: Pasch

Oh look. She calls me town while arguing with me, continually just screams and yells that I shouldn't be so mean to her and how dare I point out that her arguments are terrible, and takes an opportunistic vote at the guy who's advocating her lynch. She's not town voting for a suspect here, she's scum trying to protect herself. Seriously, I don't know why any of you don't want to lynch this.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 869, Paschendale wrote:
In post 853, MTD wrote:
In post 836, MTD wrote:
In post 835, Paschendale wrote:Why do you think this?

I am not that definitive about this but the other wagons likely to happen are much worse IMO.

Could you sort out the quote tags? I don't really know what you're saying here.

That's weird, they sorted themselves out when I quoted you.

It sounds like you, like Titus, are reading Eye based on a small part of his play. I don't think that conclusion holds up against the day as a whole. Why not join me in lynching Ika or perhaps Midget?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Pasch, why is ika scum?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 790, Paschendale wrote:VOTE: Ika

Definitely. Self-voting is never okay.

If self-voting is "never okay," why'd you spend so much energy defending Zombeh?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 835, Paschendale wrote:He's basically pulling a scum Varsoon play.

So close. So very close.

He's pulling a Varsoon play without knowing what the fuck he's doing. And he's STILL getting results from it.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 858, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 857, Ghostlin wrote:

its because shes scum
i dont want a midget counterwagon to titus, please get on titus instead

Titus is still a possibility. I don't like the rushing the lynch business. I dislike the 'eye or ika' possibility, particularly since I'm feeling they're both town right now. Mislynch or mislynch?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”