NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

IAI is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 467, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 154, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: TDA

Though I do find it very interesting that dragonspawn never called out TDA on his misrep and actually tried to argue it as a genuine case.

DGB hopping on the misrep is also yucky.

Are you attacking dragonspawn & DGB for attacking the person you are voting here?

I was blatantly wrong on the first point.

DGB had attacked DS.
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

VoteCount 1.8

Albert B. Rampage (0):

AlternateAccount (0):

d3x (0):

dragonspawn (1):
TheDudeAbides
Drake Crusader (0):

Dripping Goofball (1):
randomidget
evilpacman18 (0):

firebound12 (1):
Dripping Goofball
Flubbernugget(2):
I Am Innocent, Peacebringer
Garmr (1):
killapenwin
I Am Innocent (1):
Nero Cain
Kid A (0):

killapenwin (2):
d3x, NakedJogger
NakedJogger (0):

Nero Cain (0):

Peacebringer (0):

randomidget (0):

TheDudeAbides (7):
Garmr, AlternateAccount, Kid A, Albert B. Rampage, Flubbernugget, dragonspawn, YuniChikako
YuniChikako (0):

Not Voting
- Drake Crusader, evilpacman18, firebound12

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-01-23 13:00:00)

Killapenwin, firebound12, and evilpacman18 have all been prodded.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

welp this is going to to probably stop the tda wagon and even through it wouldn't sadden me at all to see him gone. I feel tda actually might be a VI

UNVOTE: TDA

In post 368, killapenwin wrote:
Speaking of quick lynching, ABR wanted to quick lynch you, which is one of my reasons as to why he may be scum, I also don't feel he has been doing much to help town, I feel his posts lack content and reads. You may recall that I posted soon after that I would not want to lynch right away as there was still time for discussion.

My problem with Garmr is that I don't really like his interaction with you
he just seems to have been antagonising and baiting you into making yourself look bad.
He has been pretty opportunistic and I don't feel it was in a way where you could reasonably justify yourself, just a dogpile and wanting others to follow. I can't see that coming from a town mindset even when he says about you talking to much about
the DS thing, you have every right to defend yourself and I know if I had 5-6 people voting me for a reason I didn't agree with that I wouldn't let it drop either.

^that was my read on Garmr up to 250 and now that I have caught up I feel even more confident that he is scum, if he were dayvig wouldn't you be dead by now? If he is dayvig there was plenty of traction on your wagon I don't know why he would use his day kill so quickly it just doesn't make any sense.

I will be honest and say I didn't read your or Garmr's multi-quote battle on page 14, that was just ridiculous. I am happy to go ahead and

vote : garmr

Dex Does make some good points on kilapen also the quote posted above is so kiss ass to tda. His reaching out to tda trying to buddy up to him. Pen nose is so brown from this post from all the ass kissing.

VOTE: painkiller
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

damn spell check I mean

VOTE: killapenwin
firebound12
firebound12
Townie
firebound12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by firebound12 »

meatworld called me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 480, firebound12 wrote:meatspin called me.

Whaa
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by d3x »

@anyone curious {mostly answering IAI's questions}- We don't have Daytalk, but we were open during pregame. There wasn't a whole lot said in the Hood by anyone. We weren't Neighborizered, we're just Neighbors. I wouldn't say that Nero was trying to Buddy me in the Hood, Dude just read a bit more into my posts than were actually there. Nero asked if there was anything that anyone wanted to discuss and I said some iRL stuff that will happen later in the year. Dude didn't catch the 'later in the year' bit and Nero thought Dude's reasoning was lame. That's pretty much it. We were in the process of trying to figure out Dude's main when the thread was locked.

@IAI- You didn't mention pen in your catch-up except to list him as Null. What do you think of my case? Why don't you come on over here, big guy... there's plenty of room between me and Garmr.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IAI-I have a serious question. Do you think that Dudes reasoning to suspect DX was good?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 474, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 472, I Am Innocent wrote:Hey, anyone ever want two votes in a day?

Next person to vote Nero, firebound, or nakedjogger, gets my vote there too. Serious offer...let's get a flash wagon started people. Best way to catch scum.

Can you feel that power???? lol

GIMME

VOTE: firebound

unvote flubbernugget
Vote firebound
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:24 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 483, Nero Cain wrote:IAI-I have a serious question. Do you think that Dudes reasoning to suspect DX was good?

No it sucked, and it is not the reason I suspect u. But it's the motivation that I'm focusing on. Scum TDA should have zero motivation to go after his town neighbors.

Then I look at you and dex, and you two are going after non neighbors, which is what I'd expect out of scum. The fact that dex has come off as more townie, trying to stop the TDA wagon, and you semi coming after what I know to be a townie (me) has me suspecting that you are the scum in the neighborhood.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:33 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

@dex, I just reread ur case and u make some good pts. The thing that comes to mind for me regarding pen is trying to come off as town (like not wanting the day to end too early).

I wish I could join you, but I did make my promise to give my vote to the next player who voted one of my three scum choices.

Let's make this interesting, if DGB moves to penwin, I'll follow her. In the meantime, will you and garmr ISO fire bound and consider joining us?

@everybody else, why don't you join one of these two wagons?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Garmr »

I looked at fire bound pretty much no content and a little defensive. Doesn't look like his trying to fit in through. Killapen>Fire in my eyes..
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

I'm sensing this lynch isn't going down
UNVOTE:
VOTE: firebound
Bc wagon
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:08 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: @d3x
In post 460, d3x wrote:
In post 353, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 351, d3x wrote:@Jogger&Garmr- If he was legitimately getting DayVig'ed and felt that Nero was Scum based on interactions in the Hood, he'd want that info out there for Town. I don't agree with his assessment of what happened in the Hood, but I don't think he's misrep'ing it.

That's a pretty far-fetched line of thought, which you could easily have confirmation or denial for if you'd ask him, which you didn't so..

VOTE: d3x
I don't understand how any of that is far fetched at all. These are all things he's said in thread. Further, I don't know why I'd need to ask him... because these are all things he's said in thread.

In post 460, d3x wrote:
In post 372, FakedBlogger wrote:If d3x is town he would've wanted to get a definite townread on you by asking you if that was indeed the case.
This is false. He said it already, I don't need to ask him something that he's already said... :roll:

Not before I voted you he didn't.

I for one wouldn't have believed it, and I can only think of scum-driven motivation for you to draw a townread out of the whole thing, at a time when the fading of the hype around a TTA lynch was predictable: Buddying the most vocal player you happen to be neighbors with, blending in.

In post 460, d3x wrote:
@Jogger- Absolutely nothing. It doesn't impact my Read on him either way.

In that case if you are scum then this was a convenient occasion for you to fluffpost.

In post 465, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 453, FakedBlogger wrote:VOTE: killapenwin

why?

To line up d3x's lynch for day2. <-- sounds scummy but I don't care.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:22 am

Post by d3x »

In post 489, FakedBlogger wrote:Not before I voted you he didn't.
Seriously, what the hell are you smoking, Jogger? Dude said that when he Claimed the Hood. Read it...

In post 309, Garmr wrote:TDA I had enough of you was saving this to later but you said enough.

DayVig:TheDudeAbides
In post 310, TheDudeAbides wrote:I'm neighbours with Nero and d3x. d3x is probably town, so lynch Nero.
If that's not enough, look at Nero's posts.
In post 311, TheDudeAbides wrote:I need to say, in the neighbour QT, d3x started out by giving some out of game things that he wanted to talk about and they seemed like the sort of things that would be used to justify a lack of contributions. I attacked him for using out of game excused to preemptively justify lurking. He then said that they wouldn't afftect him this game, and then Nero acted eaither as though I should have been aware of those things in advance or that using out of game excuses isn't scummy. Either way, i don't think that it looks good for Nero, since the former is awful and out of game excuses is a pretty common scumtell. I think he was using the opportunity to buddy with d3x.
Point freaking blank. He Claimed because he thought he was DayVig'ed and wanted to out Nero. Are you sure that you're reading the thread?

In post 489, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 460, d3x wrote:
In that case if you are scum then this was a convenient occasion for you to fluffpost.
This also doesn't make any sense. I said that the Hood had pregame and thus it stands to reason that Scum had pregame. Garmr refuted this by saying that he'd played in at least one game that didn't have Scum pregame chat. He linked it. I followed his link and Scum actually had pregame chat, he was mistaken because of the specific occurrences of that game. Asked/Answered. I don't feel that his answer impacted my followup question because I don't see how this would help him as either alignment. He disagreed with my thought process based on a faulty recollection of a game. How is that fluff? It directly speaks to my point that Scum, in all likelihood, have pregame chat. If Dude is Scum, he'd have already told his buddies that he was in a Neighborhood with me and Nero. Hence my TownRead on Dude in the aftermath of the fake DayVig.

You're really reaching, man.

In post 489, FakedBlogger wrote:To line up d3x's lynch for day2. <-- sounds scummy but I don't care.
How exactly would this setup my Lynch? Are you saying that you know pen is Town? You haven't said anything about my case on him, your argument against me is over Dude.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:28 am

Post by d3x »

Oh, and by the way... if pen is Scum, so is midget.

GTKAS - d3x
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

@d3x why?
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:00 am

Post by d3x »

Reasons.

GTKAS - d3x
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I'm not moving my vote until a better bandwagon reaches L-3.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 494, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not moving my vote until a better bandwagon reaches L-3.

Abr I remember when I first played with you you were really pro active did something happen between now and a 1 years ago?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:57 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: @d3x
In post 490, d3x wrote:
In post 489, FakedBlogger wrote:Not before I voted you he didn't.
Seriously, what the hell are you smoking, Jogger? Dude said that when he Claimed the Hood. Read it...

In post 309, Garmr wrote:TDA I had enough of you was saving this to later but you said enough.

DayVig:TheDudeAbides
In post 310, TheDudeAbides wrote:I'm neighbours with Nero and d3x. d3x is probably town, so lynch Nero.
If that's not enough, look at Nero's posts.
In post 311, TheDudeAbides wrote:I need to say, in the neighbour QT, d3x started out by giving some out of game things that he wanted to talk about and they seemed like the sort of things that would be used to justify a lack of contributions. I attacked him for using out of game excused to preemptively justify lurking. He then said that they wouldn't afftect him this game, and then Nero acted eaither as though I should have been aware of those things in advance or that using out of game excuses isn't scummy. Either way, i don't think that it looks good for Nero, since the former is awful and out of game excuses is a pretty common scumtell. I think he was using the opportunity to buddy with d3x.
Point freaking blank. He Claimed because he thought he was DayVig'ed and wanted to out Nero. Are you sure that you're reading the thread?

In post 489, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 460, d3x wrote:
This also doesn't make any sense. I said that the Hood had pregame and thus it stands to reason that Scum had pregame. Garmr refuted this by saying that he'd played in at least one game that didn't have Scum pregame chat. He linked it. I followed his link and Scum actually had pregame chat, he was mistaken because of the specific occurrences of that game. Asked/Answered. I don't feel that his answer impacted my followup question because I don't see how this would help him as either alignment. He disagreed with my thought process based on a faulty recollection of a game. How is that fluff? It directly speaks to my point that Scum, in all likelihood, have pregame chat. If Dude is Scum, he'd have already told his buddies that he was in a Neighborhood with me and Nero. Hence my TownRead on Dude in the aftermath of the fake DayVig.

You're really reaching, man.

In post 489, FakedBlogger wrote:To line up d3x's lynch for day2. <-- sounds scummy but I don't care.
How exactly would this setup my Lynch? Are you saying that you know pen is Town? You haven't said anything about my case on him, your argument against me is over Dude.

Bla bla, indeed there was reason to believe he believed the vigshot so maybe I didn't word it correctly when I said "far-fetched" but he didn't specifically
say
he believed it until after I voted .. so anyway. You're saying dude is probtown because he would've told his scumbuds about your neighborhood if he was scum, so there's no need for scumdude to claim it in the thread and collect a townread from you by doing so. Why would scum-dude not want a townread?

(When scum wants to get townread they make a post that is supposed to look town, instead of playing pro-town all game long).

So here's a list of things that are wrong with your posting:

1. Why would you assume scum-dude would be in a hurry to tell his scumbuds about the neighborhood. Who gives a shit about the neighborhood, is it supposed to be this vital information that the scumteam needs to play to accordingly? No, it's fucking irrelevant and can wait until N1. If I was scum I would consider not sharing the info at all to make sure nobody slips because of it.

1.1. Therefore it's irrelevant whether Garmr's game had pregame chat or not.

2. The vigshot was obviously fake. The chance of there being a dayvig is small. The chance of a dayvig actually being this retarded even more so. The chance of dude believing it, meh. But all in all very fishy.

3. If you're town, for all you know dude could be gambiting by claiming to have fallen for it. Or Garmr could be his scumbuddy and they could've rehearsed this gambit from the get-go, considering garmr's iso which is full of trolling dude without actually accusing him of anything serious, it's like they've managed to drag rvs-level reasoning out until page 15.

TL;DR: You calling dude town like that seems an unreasonably naive thing for town-, and a convenient thing for scum to do.

If pen flips scum. Good. If d3x flips town you will have sufficiently low cred to be considered a good lynch target since you started the push on him, claiming OMGUS and whatnot as reasoning.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Garmr »

@naked joger

Coming from the guy who thought me and dex had a qt together. But seriously I felt I had better points than your giving me credit for. But Jesus Christ that would be fun to do for a scum gambit I will keep it in mind for latter games like months down the track which none of these people are in.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:39 am

Post by d3x »

That... makes even less sense than it did when I thought you weren't reading the thread. You keep moving the goal posts and your case on me is looking more and more irrational. I'm done with you. I have you as a slight Town/solid VI lean because I refuse to believe Scum would be pushing something this weaksauce. Vote me all you like or follow my Votes, I don't care.

GTKAS - d3x
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:31 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm more inclined to believe tda is just a bad town player right now rather than scum. So leaving my vote on him at this point would be a policy lynch. And while I don't relish his game play lasting to later rounds, it seems prudent to me vote on a better scum choice.

VOTE: killpen

I'm starting to think iai is more town now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”