Mini 1633 ~ Non-normal Mafias Mafia OVER!!!

FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Still waiting on your Titus analysis.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by ika »

VOTE: phas

i gave you a chance to pull up a case on me and you didnt. die now
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by eyestott »

so, ive got all the quotes I want for the titus case, just gotta add in my parts.
Coming soon, though If people dont find the case good enough, I'll consolidate.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 644, Titus wrote:
In post 642, Randomnamechange wrote:So fat,
mathdino is town
Flubbererer is town
Om is town
Ika is town
Eyestott aint
VOTE: eyestott

Why? I agree with most. (Uncertain on ika scumreading Om). Why not Om/Eye?

So, this is the first time Titus mentions me. Straight away, pairing me with Om. Now this post is strange, because she says "why not ...eye?" even though midget is voting me. Additionally, she is voting Om at this point, but she says that she agrees with most of midgets reads, and proceeds to specify the read she doesnt agree with. So, this implies that she agrees that Om is town. Yet she says "Why not Om/Eye?" Both of these ideas dont really make much sense, given what she is saying and what she has quoted.

In post 745, Titus wrote:
In post 744, eyestott wrote:I thought Id get home earlier, but its now 11:30.
I will say this:
We need to not lynch Om.
He is the one at the forefront of pretty much all discussion. Lynching him, even if he's scum, would likely do more harm than good to the town, given the current state of the game (A bunch of missing players)

Wrong. Lynch scum, then worry about game state. I am liking you less and less.

I say that lynching Om would be a bad idea. I say that, even on the slight chance that Om is scum, lynching him wouldnt be as good as lynching (I should have said) another scum. This is because most of the discussion has been fueled by Om, and if Om werent in this game, we would likely be in a worse state.
Titus says that my opinion is wrong, then gives a pretty simplistic view. Now, its sort of understandable that Titus hasnt yet realised that this game is different to others in that we've been running at half a crew for a large part of the game, and that without hyper-active (not an insult, I literally mean "very active") players like Om and myself to essentially make up for inactive players, the game will likely become even less active. Now, It could just be that Town Titus doesnt yet realise how much more time Om has put into the game than everyone else, or it could be that ScumTitus is trying to get rid of the most active players in the game.
Oh wait.
Om and myself are the most active.
Huh.

In post 752, Titus wrote:I am not saying it's a scum tell. I have tunneled all the time and been wrong Ghostlin. The behavior is abnormal from Pasch though. I am looking at odd behavior and I am wanting to know why. I am seeing eye and Om be far too close to each other for comfort. It makes me wonder if Eye/Om team, or if one is dumb town. I doubt both are town.

Eye does not like the focus on Om.
I start expressing suspicion on eye.
Om votes me.

Something is unhealthy there.

@Om, your yelling is getting in the way.

This is just silly.
I never said that I didnt like the focus on Om, I simply asked Titus why she was focusing on Om.
While the next two points are both true, theyre completely unconnected. I mean, Its like me saying "Hey! Every time Titus was scum, she was a girl! She's still a girl, so she must be scum!"
The initial points are true, but are not correlated.
Correlation does not imply causation, and if Titus had actually looked at why Om voted her:
In post 750, Om of the Nom wrote:VOTE: Titus
you are still being extremely useless and basing reads off of other people's reads so you should fucking die by now
you have done nothing to help the way I've seen your slot in the past

She would see that I was nothing to do with it.

In post 791, Titus wrote:
In post 760, eyestott wrote:

In post 752, Titus wrote:I am not saying it's a scum tell. I have tunneled all the time and been wrong Ghostlin. The behavior is abnormal from Pasch though. I am looking at odd behavior and I am wanting to know why. I am seeing eye and Om be far too close to each other for comfort.
It makes me wonder if Eye/Om team,
or if one is dumb town. I doubt both are town.

Om votes me.

Where did i say i dont like the focus on Om? On the contrary, I questioned him, which would hardly be something I would do if i was trying to shift focus to something else. How are Om and eye "too close for comfort"? Our reads on eachother have been constantly changing. I could just as easily just say "I am seeing Titus and Pasch be far too close for comfort", for example. And even if we are indeed close, We are in a hydra together. Why would 2 players being close indicate stupidity in one and scumminess in the other/both?
Your case on an Om/eye scumteam makes absolutely no sense. I dont want a Math lynch anymore. I'd actually be fine with your lynch though. I will however, wait for you to respond to this before I vote you.

You have been soft defending Om the entire time. The close I am talking is hydra irrelevant. I have hydrated with ika but that doesn't mean I autotownread him.

I doubt you both as buddies would stay so close together. It is possible but unlikely.

You both have been defending each other and rapidly escalating the chainsaw here.

You are also telegraphing. Gee, I am going to let you respond but I am voting you anyway. Well go ahead.

Okay, so, since when was defending a townread scummy? If I wanted to defend someone as scum, it would likely be someone who townread me back, not someone who's read on me keeps shifting.
So, before, Titus said that she is considering an Om/eye team because of how close we are. In this post, she says that she doubts an Om/eye team, because of how close we are.
Huh.
She then says we have been defending eachother. I just went through Om's ISO, and searched for "eye". Om has never had me above a nulltown read, and, as far as I know, is currently leaning scum on me. He has also said he would vote me, so dont say that he has defended me.
Titus accuses me of Telegraphing. What I was doing is saying "Hey Titus. I have some points that I think would be enough for me to vote you, could you respond to them so I can either understand and not vote, or disagree/find your answers scummy and vote you?"

In post 797, Titus wrote:New iPad has autocorrect.

Why can't we lynch Om or Eye?

Ika, town play like jester. Lesson 1 I learned at sc2mafia.

So, Titus continues to only mention me in conjunction with Om. Literally all of her points against me have been in relation to me townreading Om.

In post 815, Titus wrote:
In post 811, eyestott wrote:
In post 808, Titus wrote:@Eyestott, how hard you defended Om just
registered funny.
your posts do not ring true.

@Om, you really think eye and I are buddies?

Okay, but if all of your points rely on me being on om's team, you only see me as scum if om is, correct?
P.edit: Om, I know how you feel. It's extremely frustrating.

I just said they did not. That your buddies or white knighting.

So, Titus confirms that all of her points against me are to do with how I'm townreading Om.
Titus also shows here that she is determined to read me as scum, no matter what Om is.
She implies that no one can have strong town reads on people, otherwise they are scum. And she uses cliches, and points that are just opinion(bolded), but doesnt back them up or show what she is talking about.
Titus
, are these valid points against you: "How hard you defended Pasch just registered funny. Your posts do not ring true."?

In post 816, Titus wrote:
In post 810, Om of the Nom wrote:i dont even care about who makes sense as buddies anymore i just want this day to fucking end i hate how everyone is buying into the buddy suspicions of a guy who has literally been trying to tie himself to me every single chance he gets since the original Zombeh wagon im fucking tired of the fact that i am literally pouring out every single feeling of mine into all these posts and you guys are fucking believing the bullshit tunnels laid forth by pasch im fuckin tired of the fact that titus over here is being blatantly useless and hypocritical and everyone in this game is too fucking apathetic (which by the way was not helped in the slightest by the actions of Titus) to actually notice the fact that people other than myself, pasch and eye actually may have a chance at being scum and i swear to god i am just so fucking angry at town for being useless fucks i am angry at the fact that half the playerlist had to be replaced already this game makes me so fucking mad i swear to god

Shit this is town.

VOTE: Eye

So, now Titus agrees with me that Om is town, then immediately proceeds to vote me. If she actually thought we were both defending eachother, once she was confident one of use were town, why would that make her vote the other? I mean, I'm allowed to defend a townread.

In post 828, Titus wrote:
In post 825, eyestott wrote:Hey, om. If I'm agreeing you, I MUST be white nighting you!
Because according to Titus, I can't agree with someone as its white nightingale if they're town and buddying if they're scum!

It's this right here that's the issue. The desperation of having no one suspect you is problematic.

Your speech is awkward and over the top. There's no hunting. No questions. No thought. Solely defending with a bit of OMGUS attack.

Okay, so this is just wrong.
Where have I said I hate having people suspect me? My post you quoted was me using a less extreme form of reductio ad absurdum to show how feeble your point was.
Again, you accuse me using an opinion, then failing to back said opinion up with actual evidence. Additionally being awkward/over the top is not scum-indicative.
People already know how much hunting, questioning, and thought ive put into the game, though, so I dont need to say whats wrong with that sentence.

In post 829, Titus wrote:
In post 827, eyestott wrote:You've given Literally next to no reasons.

Make an ika case or self vote. With deadline looming those are the only options. I will not be voting Om again.

Now, Ill come back to the deadline thing later.
But Titus seems to think that the only possible lynches at this time were ika and myself.
Even though this was the VC at the time of her post:

Om of the Nom (1) ~ FuDuzn
tn5421 (0) ~
MTD (0) ~
ika (3) ~ ika, Paschendale, tn5421,
Ghostlin (1) ~ Flubbernugget,
randomidget (1) ~ , Mathdino,
Mathdino (1) ~ , Ghostlin
Flubbernugget (0) ~
FourTrouble (0) ~
FuDuzn (1) ~ , FourTrouble
Paschendale (0) ~
eyestott (2) ~ randomidget, titus,
titus (2) ~ Om of the Nom, eyestott
Not voting: MTD
So, many players had votes on them and my lynch was equally as viable as Titus'.
Also, Titus responded to my question but did not even answer it at all.

In post 838, Titus wrote:@Pasch, people can town tell. Right now, the choices are ika and eye. That rage wall is a towntell. I have done it myself. A lot. It cannot be faked.

More obsession that ika and I are the only choices.
In post 964, Titus wrote:Let's vote Eye. Pasch is a counterwagon to obvscum Eye.

Obvscum means that the person has been so scummy that almost everyone is scumreading them. That is not the case.

In post 819, Titus wrote:You see that deadline. I cannot quote every awkward stilted or bad post before it.

In post 822, eyestott wrote:
In post 819, Titus wrote:You see that deadline. I cannot quote every awkward stilted or bad post before it.

We have 6 days.

But Titus doesnt see it.
Make an ika case or self vote. With deadline looming those are the only options.

In post 838, Titus wrote:Right now, the choices are ika and eye.

In post 842, Paschendale wrote:
In post 838, Titus wrote:@Pasch, people can town tell. Right now, the choices are ika and eye. That rage wall is a towntell. I have done it myself. A lot. It cannot be faked.

I have faked it. I have seen others fake it. And no, the choices are not Ika and Eye. We have many more choices. Don't artificially limit our options. And don't lie about fake absolute towntells.

In post 857, Ghostlin wrote:

Make an ika case or self vote. With deadline looming those are the only options. I will not be voting Om again.

Deadline is still a fucking week away. Is there a reason why you're presenting this as a binary decision?

So, thats 3 people who have told titus this.
In post 878, Titus wrote:What the fuck? I thought deadline was yesterday.

Sigh. I dont believe for one second that Titus missed all the discussion at the start about this, the EOD on every votecount, my post, Pasch's post, and Ghostlins post, and still thought that the day was 2 weeks long, even though literally no one else was commenting on a looming deadline. What's much more viable is that Titus was trying to get a quicklynch, or hasnt read what happened before she replaced in, or was trying to possibly fake a towntell.
Well, thats my case.
Spoiler: something unrelated that isnt necessarily informative
The three people voting me are all people who either replaced in, or werent here for the majority of the game. I'm not sure if theres a correlation, though.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

VOTE COUNT 1.13

Om of the Nom (0) ~
tn5421 (0) ~
MTD (0) ~
ika (1) ~ , Paschendale
randomidget (2) ~ , Mathdino, Ghostlin
Mathdino (0) ~ ,
Flubbernugget (0) ~ tn5421, House
FourTrouble (0) ~
House (0) ~ ,
Paschendale (4) ~ FourTrouble, Om of the Nom, Flubbernugget, ika (L-3)

eyestott (3) ~ randomidget, titus, MTD
titus (1) ~ , eyestott,
It takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is: 17:00 (CST) Monday, January 19, 2015

Not Voting (0):

after a wank.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:50 am

Post by MTD »

You know what? I feel like picking apart posts right now.
In post 978, eyestott wrote:
In post 644, Titus wrote:
In post 642, Randomnamechange wrote:So fat,
mathdino is town
Flubbererer is town
Om is town
Ika is town
Eyestott aint
VOTE: eyestott

Why? I agree with most. (Uncertain on ika scumreading Om). Why not Om/Eye?

So, this is the first time Titus mentions me. Straight away, pairing me with Om. Now this post is strange, because she says "why not ...eye?" even though midget is voting me. Additionally, she is voting Om at this point, but she says that she agrees with most of midgets reads, and proceeds to specify the read she doesnt agree with. So, this implies that she agrees that Om is town. Yet she says "Why not Om/Eye?" Both of these ideas dont really make much sense, given what she is saying and what she has quoted.

You're the one not making much sense here but I assume that is just a misunderstanding.
To me it seems quite obvious that what she meant was "(uncertain on ika, scumreading om)" especially given that ika wasn't even scumreading om at the time. Then it should make sense, right?

In post 745, Titus wrote:
In post 744, eyestott wrote:I thought Id get home earlier, but its now 11:30.
I will say this:
We need to not lynch Om.
He is the one at the forefront of pretty much all discussion. Lynching him, even if he's scum, would likely do more harm than good to the town, given the current state of the game (A bunch of missing players)

Wrong. Lynch scum, then worry about game state. I am liking you less and less.

I say that lynching Om would be a bad idea. I say that, even on the slight chance that Om is scum, lynching him wouldnt be as good as lynching (I should have said) another scum. This is because most of the discussion has been fueled by Om, and if Om werent in this game, we would likely be in a worse state.
Titus says that my opinion is wrong, then gives a pretty simplistic view. Now, its sort of understandable that Titus hasnt yet realised that this game is different to others in that we've been running at half a crew for a large part of the game, and that without hyper-active (not an insult, I literally mean "very active") players like Om and myself to essentially make up for inactive players, the game will likely become even less active. Now, It could just be that Town Titus doesnt yet realise how much more time Om has put into the game than everyone else, or it could be that ScumTitus is trying to get rid of the most active players in the game.
Oh wait.
Om and myself are the most active.
Huh.

This is
very
far-fetched.
You say that you should have said "lynch another scum" and "in the slight chance that om is scum" yet that is very clearly not what you said/meant in the post.
IMO Titus is right here, lynching scum
always
benefits town.
Even more so
if one of the most active player is scum, because if you don't they will continue to push the town in the wrong direction, considerably slimming down town's chances.

In post 752, Titus wrote:I am not saying it's a scum tell. I have tunneled all the time and been wrong Ghostlin. The behavior is abnormal from Pasch though. I am looking at odd behavior and I am wanting to know why. I am seeing eye and Om be far too close to each other for comfort. It makes me wonder if Eye/Om team, or if one is dumb town. I doubt both are town.

Om votes me.

This is just silly.
I never said that I didnt like the focus on Om, I simply asked Titus why she was focusing on Om.

This is true.
Yay, first thing in the post! :D

While the next two points are both true, theyre completely unconnected. I mean, Its like me saying "Hey! Every time Titus was scum, she was a girl! She's still a girl, so she must be scum!"

Just no.
I have no idea what you are even talking about here but this doesn't make sense applied to
any
of the things in the post.
I'm lost here.

The initial points are true, but are not correlated.

Again, what are you even talking about?
There are 5 things mentioned in this post. of these one is about Pasch not you.
The first about you is one you partially denied at another point.
The second you just said was wrong.
What are those "initial points"?

Correlation does not imply causation,

uhm..... you just said they weren't correlated, why is this even here?

and if Titus had actually looked at why Om voted her:

In post 750, Om of the Nom wrote:VOTE: Titus
you are still being extremely useless and basing reads off of other people's reads so you should fucking die by now
you have done nothing to help the way I've seen your slot in the past

She would see that I was nothing to do with it.

Lol what?
Since when is what people give as reasons for their votes always and without question true?

In post 791, Titus wrote:
In post 760, eyestott wrote:

In post 752, Titus wrote:I am not saying it's a scum tell. I have tunneled all the time and been wrong Ghostlin. The behavior is abnormal from Pasch though. I am looking at odd behavior and I am wanting to know why. I am seeing eye and Om be far too close to each other for comfort.
It makes me wonder if Eye/Om team,
or if one is dumb town. I doubt both are town.

Om votes me.

Where did i say i dont like the focus on Om? On the contrary, I questioned him, which would hardly be something I would do if i was trying to shift focus to something else. How are Om and eye "too close for comfort"? Our reads on eachother have been constantly changing. I could just as easily just say "I am seeing Titus and Pasch be far too close for comfort", for example. And even if we are indeed close, We are in a hydra together. Why would 2 players being close indicate stupidity in one and scumminess in the other/both?
Your case on an Om/eye scumteam makes absolutely no sense. I dont want a Math lynch anymore. I'd actually be fine with your lynch though. I will however, wait for you to respond to this before I vote you.

You have been soft defending Om the entire time. The close I am talking is hydra irrelevant. I have hydrated with ika but that doesn't mean I autotownread him.

I doubt you both as buddies would stay so close together. It is possible but unlikely.

You both have been defending each other and rapidly escalating the chainsaw here.

You are also telegraphing. Gee, I am going to let you respond but I am voting you anyway. Well go ahead.

Okay, so, since when was defending a townread scummy? If I wanted to defend someone as scum, it would likely be someone who townread me back, not someone who's read on me keeps shifting.

Yay, WIFOM

So, before, Titus said that she is considering an Om/eye team because of how close we are. In this post, she says that she doubts an Om/eye team, because of how close we are.
Huh.

wow, such suggestive selection of what was said.
Also, ever heard of changing reads?
You mentioned that as a good thing earlier ;)

She then says we have been defending eachother. I just went through Om's ISO, and searched for "eye". Om has never had me above a nulltown read, and, as far as I know, is currently leaning scum on me. He has also said he would vote me, so dont say that he has defended me.

I agree here, I think you are the only scum out of you/om.

Titus accuses me of Telegraphing. What I was doing is saying "Hey Titus. I have some points that I think would be enough for me to vote you, could you respond to them so I can either understand and not vote, or disagree/find your answers scummy and vote you?"

Huh,
strange thing you never said that, don't you think?

In post 797, Titus wrote:New iPad has autocorrect.

Why can't we lynch Om or Eye?

Ika, town play like jester. Lesson 1 I learned at sc2mafia.

So, Titus continues to only mention me in conjunction with Om. Literally all of her points against me have been in relation to me townreading Om.

Yep, still the only thing I don't like about titus' case on you, although your defending of om
is
quite something.

In post 815, Titus wrote:
In post 811, eyestott wrote:
In post 808, Titus wrote:@Eyestott, how hard you defended Om just
registered funny.
your posts do not ring true.

@Om, you really think eye and I are buddies?

Okay, but if all of your points rely on me being on om's team, you only see me as scum if om is, correct?
P.edit: Om, I know how you feel. It's extremely frustrating.

I just said they did not. That your buddies or white knighting.

So, Titus confirms that all of her points against me are to do with how I'm townreading Om.

false, Titus nowhere confirms anything of the likes here. That's what
you
say, not what she confirms.

Titus also shows here that she is determined to read me as scum, no matter what Om is.

false, although true that she shows it's not dependant on om, she does not in any way show that she is "determined to read you as scum".

She implies that no one can have strong town reads on people, otherwise they are scum. And she uses cliches, and points that are just opinion(bolded), but doesnt back them up or show what she is talking about.

false and false

Titus
, are these valid points against you: "How hard you defended Pasch just registered funny. Your posts do not ring true."?

In post 816, Titus wrote:
In post 810, Om of the Nom wrote:i dont even care about who makes sense as buddies anymore i just want this day to fucking end i hate how everyone is buying into the buddy suspicions of a guy who has literally been trying to tie himself to me every single chance he gets since the original Zombeh wagon im fucking tired of the fact that i am literally pouring out every single feeling of mine into all these posts and you guys are fucking believing the bullshit tunnels laid forth by pasch im fuckin tired of the fact that titus over here is being blatantly useless and hypocritical and everyone in this game is too fucking apathetic (which by the way was not helped in the slightest by the actions of Titus) to actually notice the fact that people other than myself, pasch and eye actually may have a chance at being scum and i swear to god i am just so fucking angry at town for being useless fucks i am angry at the fact that half the playerlist had to be replaced already this game makes me so fucking mad i swear to god

Shit this is town.

VOTE: Eye

So, now Titus agrees with me that Om is town, then immediately proceeds to vote me. If she actually thought we were both defending eachother, once she was confident one of use were town, why would that make her vote the other?

Because you literally just quoted how she said that she thinks one of you is town and the other isn't?

I mean, I'm allowed to defend a townread.

In general yes, but the way you do it may well show that you are scum ;)
But we don't have any problem with that, we like when scum shows themselves.

In post 828, Titus wrote:
In post 825, eyestott wrote:Hey, om. If I'm agreeing you, I MUST be white nighting you!
Because according to Titus, I can't agree with someone as its white nightingale if they're town and buddying if they're scum!

It's this right here that's the issue. The desperation of having no one suspect you is problematic.

Your speech is awkward and over the top. There's no hunting. No questions. No thought. Solely defending with a bit of OMGUS attack.

Okay, so this is just wrong.

let's see, shall we?

Where have I said I hate having people suspect me? My post you quoted was me using a less extreme form of reductio ad absurdum to show how feeble your point was.

literally every one of your posts shows that. And that post very much does as well.

Again, you accuse me using an opinion, then failing to back said opinion up with actual evidence.

I am not sure if you understand the word "opinion" right. This is called an observation. You know, since it's something easily observed in your posts.

Additionally being awkward/over the top is not scum-indicative.

Oh yes it is.

People already know how much hunting, questioning, and thought ive put into the game, though, so I dont need to say whats wrong with that sentence.

Show me.
When during the last 100 posts have you done any hunting? Or anything except defending you against Titus and others?
Only thing I can find in the last 200 even are two
very
meagre posts about ika.

Now, Ill come back to the deadline thing later.
But Titus seems to think that the only possible lynches at this time were ika and myself.
Even though this was the VC at the time of her post:

Om of the Nom (1) ~ FuDuzn
tn5421 (0) ~
MTD (0) ~
ika (3) ~ ika, Paschendale, tn5421,
randomidget (1) ~ , Mathdino,
Mathdino (1) ~ , Ghostlin
Flubbernugget (0) ~
FourTrouble (0) ~
FuDuzn (1) ~ , FourTrouble
Paschendale (0) ~
eyestott (2) ~ randomidget, titus,
titus (2) ~ Om of the Nom, eyestott
Not voting: MTD
So, many players had votes on them and my lynch was equally as viable as Titus'.

lol, because Titus will obviously tell people that voting her is a good idea. You have no point here except that it's true that the deadline thing was wrong.

Also, Titus responded to my question but did not even answer it at all.

That was not a question ;)

More obsession that ika and I are the only choices.
In post 964, Titus wrote:Let's vote Eye. Pasch is a counterwagon to obvscum Eye.

Obvscum means that the person has been so scummy that almost everyone is scumreading them. That is not the case.

In post 822, eyestott wrote:

We have 6 days.

But Titus doesnt see it.
Make an ika case or self vote. With deadline looming those are the only options.

In post 838, Titus wrote:Right now, the choices are ika and eye.

In post 842, Paschendale wrote:

I have faked it. I have seen others fake it. And no, the choices are not Ika and Eye. We have many more choices. Don't artificially limit our options. And don't lie about fake absolute towntells.

In post 857, Ghostlin wrote:

Deadline is still a fucking week away. Is there a reason why you're presenting this as a binary decision?

So, thats 3 people who have told titus this.
In post 878, Titus wrote:What the fuck? I thought deadline was yesterday.

Sigh. I dont believe for one second that Titus missed all the discussion at the start about this, the EOD on every votecount, my post, Pasch's post, and Ghostlins post, and still thought that the day was 2 weeks long, even though literally no one else was commenting on a looming deadline. What's much more viable is that Titus was trying to get a quicklynch, or hasnt read what happened before she replaced in, or was trying to possibly fake a towntell.

Yeah, not sure about the deadline thing, but hey, it has happened to me before.

Well, thats my case.

Good case. I will vote on it.
Oh, I am already voting you.
Oh, that wasn't what you meant?
still the same old MTD
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 976, ika wrote:VOTE: phas

i gave you a chance to pull up a case on me and you didnt. die now

His case clearly is you self voted. Die. It is wrong but clearly his belief.

Now vote scum with me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Titus »

Oh, eye "obvscum" means obviously scum. It is not based on popularity but yhe less you hunt, the more obvious it is I am right.

Right now I have

Myself
MTD
Om as obvtown

Pasch as lean town
ika as lean town

Eye as scum

Not really seeing much scum on Pasch wagon though
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:05 am

Post by House »

@MathBlade:

1) What is your current read of eyestott?
2) Assume eyestott was my alt (It's not, but just for this question)... does that affect your read of him? If so, how?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:06 am

Post by House »

Shit, wrong Math...

ignore my last post.

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:07 am

Post by eyestott »

Given the VC, I'll probably consolidate.
MTD, I'll respond when I'm not on my iPad.
Some of your points are true, some are misunderstandings, and some are wrong.
P.edit: wrong game. Do we have similar play styles or something?
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:08 am

Post by eyestott »

I mean, outside of what we discussed in GTKAS.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:13 am

Post by House »

In post 985, eyestott wrote:
P.edit: wrong game. Do we have similar play styles or something?

Right game. Wrong Math.

I can't comment on our playstyles unless I know your former account, which I don't.

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:22 am

Post by eyestott »

Former accounts: istott, and skitzo (skitzo was 2009, when I was 12. Shudder)
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:23 am

Post by eyestott »

So, you're asking mathdino, the guy who is being replaced?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:27 am

Post by House »

In post 989, eyestott wrote:So, you're asking mathdino, the guy who is being replaced?

I said WRONG MATH.

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:29 am

Post by eyestott »

I'm confused. Who was the question directed at?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:30 am

Post by House »

In post 991, eyestott wrote:I'm confused. Who was the question directed at?

MathBlade, who I had confused with Dino.

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:34 am

Post by eyestott »

Oh, okay. You thought math blade was in this game.
I understand now.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:36 am

Post by eyestott »

What do you think of my case? In fact, what do you think of me?
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:38 am

Post by eyestott »

Oh, I think i get why you asked the question about me being your alt.
Is it the awkwardness/over the topness being a scummy thing to do?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:40 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Eye, summarize your case for me in 2-3 sentences.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:42 am

Post by House »

In post 994, eyestott wrote:What do you think of my case? In fact, what do you think of me?

You don't want me to ISO you, because from a cursory glance I'd votepark you on alone.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:45 am

Post by House »

You know what would be hilarious?

I think it would be hilarious if eyestott was the arsonist and there was no fireman in this setup at all.

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:48 am

Post by eyestott »

Titus' case on me is almost solely bout me defending Om.
Multiple times, Titus claimed to think the deadline was 2 weeks, even though people's responses, the tone of the game, and all the VCs said otherwise.
Titus claims I am awkward, over the top, that my posts don't ring true, that Something I did was funny (in a wierd way), that Om/eye have been defending eachother, that I've had no scumhunting, discussion, or thought, and that I've been in pure defense, with a bit of OMGUS.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”