NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Garmr »

Wait alternate account is Reinoe yahh
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:47 am

Post by dragonspawn »

What is to explain about my vote change? I thought it was fairly clear.

1) tda comes across as more of a foolish town than scum so my vote at this point would be a policy vote.

2) I was already suspecting killpen from earlier interactions.

3) voting for someone I think is scum is better than a policy reason.

though I must admit tda trying to claim I haven't explained non existent buddying doesn't make sense to me. If I start thinking tda is scum again I'll be going back to him
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Please can we lynch alternate account?
YuniChikako
YuniChikako
Goon
YuniChikako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:02 am

Post by YuniChikako »

Totes dodged that prod...
I'll be back
killapenwin
killapenwin
Goon
killapenwin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:48 am

Post by killapenwin »

In post 511, Garmr wrote:
In post 504, killapenwin wrote:

@ d3x: You are not the only one that has IRL commitments and truth be told, there isn't much of anything happening at all in this thread, all I seem to be seeing is TDA arguing with garmr with walls of text posts that no one except them are going to read.

I find it funny you talk of misrepresenting things and pick up on me saying I would hammer if needed and interestingly SUGGEST I meant quick lynch and yet you put my quote where I explained no intention of quick lynching? Curious.

I already said about garmr and ABR.

Garmr would you mind explaining to me the logic of trying to buddy up to someone who is so far ahead in votes their head is already on the chopping block under the guillotine? Then explain why it is scummy, too.

Didn't you lead a wagon on TDA for editing other peoples quotes in posts?

I hope these other guys who have started voting me begin explaining their votes otherwise they are going to have a bit of explaining to do when I flip town.

At least there is some actual game talk going on now that isn't just TDA/Garmr butting heads.

Well buddying is trying to win the person over emotionally and being a kiss ass it's a very common scum tell your going to have to get to know http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Buddying The tda wagon was/still is falling apart and if you got him while he was emotionally fragile well you get the jist. This was scum motivated buddying because you were pushing a victim complex onto him Examples.

you have every right to defend yourself and I know if I had 5-6 people voting me for a reason I didn't agree with that I wouldn't let it drop either.

My problem with Garmr is that I don't really like his interaction with you, he just seems to have been antagonising and baiting you into making yourself look bad

These all are directed at him to make him like he didn't deserve any of it and like I said brown noseing.

Didn't you lead a wagon on TDA for editing other peoples quotes in posts?

Because editing a post for a joke is the exact same thing as doing a hackjob to misrepresent one and push it as a case deerrrpp.
(^That's sarcasm :facepalm: )

Nice how you casually dismiss my case on you being scum there by saying I'm buddying TDA when in actuality your actions towards TDA is what has been scummy.

@dex: the first paragraph was directed at you not everything in that post. Nope don't agree with your mischaracterisation or w/e term you used. I already addressed it by using 'misrepresenting'.

Seems like there is a bandwagon of hate on me for not joining the TDA wagon.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:04 am

Post by dragonspawn »

So we are hanging up on you because you didn't vote for tda? That makes no sense. If we want tda dead, why would we vote for you rather than him? And if we don't want him dead why would we hate you for not voting for him?

stop being so full of yourself to think any of us are voting for you out of hate. It's not worth the effort to hate over a game like this
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:05 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Ganging up. Stupid autocorrect
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:22 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Yeah pen, what's with the strawman?
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 529, killapenwin wrote:

Nice how you casually dismiss my case on you being scum there by saying I'm buddying TDA when in actuality your actions towards TDA is what has been scummy.

@dex: the first paragraph was directed at you not everything in that post. Nope don't agree with your mischaracterisation or w/e term you used. I already addressed it by using 'misrepresenting'.

Seems like there is a bandwagon of hate on me for not joining the TDA wagon.

Your case about editing posts was answered and was stupid lol

In post 368, killapenwin wrote:
My problem with Garmr is that I don't really like his interaction with you, he just seems to have been antagonising and baiting you into making yourself look bad. Also he has been pretty opportunistic and I don't feel it was in a way where you could reasonably justify yourself, just a dogpile and wanting others to follow. I can't see that coming from a town mindset even when he says about you talking to much about the DS thing, you have every right to defend yourself and I know if I had 5-6 people voting me for a reason I didn't agree with that I wouldn't let it drop either.

^that was my read on Garmr up to 250 and now that I have caught up I feel even more confident that he is scum, if he were dayvig wouldn't you be dead by now? If he is dayvig there was plenty of traction on your wagon I don't know why he would use his day kill so quickly it just doesn't make any sense.

vote : garmr

The fact I also made sarcastic comments directed at tda is something I would do as town I even listed an example of a previous game hell just meta me and my games are full of sarcasm it and I feel he deserved it for being so arrogant. Also I gave tda plenty of opportunity to speak the fact he could respond to my interrogation proves it.

But here's the kicker, you even admitted yourself that you didn't even read the whole thing remember

In post 368, killapenwin wrote:I will be honest and say I didn't read your or Garmr's multi-quote battle on page 14, that was just ridiculous.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

I didn't like what I saw from Killapenwin early on- so
vote killapenwin
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Wagoning.
VOTE: killapenwin
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

VoteCount 1.9

Albert B. Rampage (0):

AlternateAccount (0):

d3x (0):

dragonspawn (1):
TheDudeAbides
Drake Crusader (0):

Dripping Goofball (0):

evilpacman18 (0):

firebound12 (2):
I Am Innocent, randomidget
Flubbernugget(0):

Garmr (1):
killapenwin
I Am Innocent (1):
Nero Cain
Kid A (0):

killapenwin (7):
d3x, NakedJogger, Garmr, dragonspawn, Albert B. Rampage, Peacebringer, Dripping Goofball
NakedJogger (0):

Nero Cain (0):

Peacebringer (0):

randomidget (0):

TheDudeAbides (4):
AlternateAccount, Kid A, Flubbernugget, YuniChikako
YuniChikako (0):

Not Voting
- Drake Crusader, evilpacman18, firebound12

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-01-23 13:00:00)

Kthxbye replaces Drake Crusader.
Alternate Account is being force replaced.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: killapenwin
L-2
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by d3x »

If pen is Hammered before Kthx posts anything of significance, I'll be very put off.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:33 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 538, d3x wrote:If pen is Hammered before Kthx posts anything of significance, I'll be very put off.

It'll make that player slot guaranteed scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:34 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 539, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 538, d3x wrote:If pen is Hammered before Kthx posts anything of significance, I'll be very put off.

not if it's because we rush lynch and don't give him a chance.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Kthxbye »

p.edit quick note: I've read exactly this page up to this point, so if some of the questions are answered elsewhere, might want to re-post them as I'm not entirely sure I'll even go back and read everything. On one hand, it's a large and I'm here cuz d3x is here and we're both a little fruity which makes things fun. On the other, it's only 22 pages in which is short enough. Meh, we'll see. I don't take much stock in anything on D1's as they suck anyway. Intro into game commence.

Hmm...this is the first post of this game I read and since it's pretty much my goal to get a read on d3x in any game I play with him, I get town vibes from this as I'm not sure he posts this as scum, but....

Quick questions:
You're on the wagon yet 'worried' that 2 more votes will come before I post something of significance. Why not just unvote with a proxy on killa to ensure this doesn't happen?
Also, since you're on the wagon (and first on the wagon at that), you must feel that killa has the best chance at flipping anti-town today. Are you really overly concerned about the hammer before content from me? Do you feel the same way as below?
In post 539, DrippingGoofball wrote:

No, not guaranteed, and this post rubs me the wrong way from the start.

If killa is scum (which you'd be leaning that way if you're town since you're "wagoning" and pushing killa closer to lynch), how would that make the hammerer "guaranteed scum"? Do you really think killa has a good chance at flipping scum or not? Why are you on the wagon? What are your thoughts on the TDA wagon that you could have also voted for if you're just "wagoning"?

PeaceBringer wrote:I didn't like what I saw from Killapenwin early on- so
vote killapenwin

What specifically didn't you like?

@Killa:
What are your thoughts on each of those on your wagon. You're voting Garmr. What makes him the scummiest on your wagon? Who else are you scum reading? Who are you town reading? <---what's your reads list?

Next move: Reading up on d3x, killa, and TDA
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 13, killapenwin wrote:Oh right, I didn't realise there was actually a player called 'I am innocent'. I have just read the player list and thought you were contradicting yourself before, you can disregard what I said earlier.

vote: d3x

Only people wanting to associate with gangsters put 'z' at the end of words, are you scum?

In post 60, killapenwin wrote:I am not actually a fan of RVS, I feel it just gives scum the opportunity to vote without reasoning, which I do not think is good for town.

If the 2nd post is true, why did you post the 1st (actively participate in RVS)?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

we lynchin or wat
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 17, d3x wrote:I had planned on Bus'ing him much later, but he just wouldn't leave well enough alone. He forced my hand.

In post 348, d3x wrote:That just doesn't track, man. I highly doubt the Neighborhood had pregame, but the Scum didn't. I also can't even remember a game where Scum didn't have pregame.

I'm racking my brain to try and remember any time d3x has posted like this as scum as it's ballsy scum play and from what I know about d3x scum, he's the opposite of ballsy as scum. Barring playing against his meta, I'm leaning town d3x from these. If I'd started in this game with him, it'd be more likely he play against his meta, but since I'm coming in 22 pages in, iv'e got good feelings about him. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm going the ISO route, but there is a neighborhood and you're in it. It was outed by Garmr. Are those correct statements?

Now, do you think that everyone in the 'hood' is town at this point?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 543, Albert B. Rampage wrote:we lynchin or wat

Can you wait till some questions are answered? Also, there's over a week left, what is the gain for town to lynch now vs waiting?

That asked, ABR's most recent closed town game has similar D1 posting, and iirc, ABR was like this last time I played with him in House. Willing to put him leaning town at this time.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Kthxbye »

re TDA: quick scan, not seeing why he's got 4 votes.

And that's about all the catch-up I really care to do on D1.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:44 am

Post by d3x »

@Kthx- Did you read a full Iso of me? It's not really that long and it covers the case on pen as well as why I believe Dude is Town. I'll answer any questions you have for me after you've read it.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:28 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm finding kth to be town so far. I like what I've seen so much.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Kthxbye »

More of an in depth skim than full read. I was confused for a minute why you were calling "pen" scum while voting killa, but then realized they were one in the same later.

I'll read up real quick in detail.

-I see in p250, you saw what I saw from a quick killa ISO.
-p344 is where I got the hood with at least you, dude, and garmr in it. Later (p490) I see it's Nero, dude, and you with Garmr faking a dayvig to out it. You think Dude is town for it but now I'm interested in your thoughts on Nero. This matters since if we can read it as a town block, that's to our advantage. From your ISO revolving around this, I'm getting strong town vibes from you unless BOTH of you and Dude were scum, which I agree with your reasoning why he's not and the fact that you pointed it out makes me get warm fuzzies from you as well. Make sense?

There, that's a full ISO read.

I have 2 of the hood as town for the way it came out and what was posted surrounding it. Now, how about your Nero read (along with the above quesitons)?

dragonspawn wrote:I'm finding kth to be town so far. I like what I've seen so much.

What if I told you that this is completely opposite of my town meta in Large games?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”