Mini 1624: Joss Whedon Mafia: The Musical (Game Over)

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Antihero »

if skrew is the reason i go from zero to pissed whenever i look at this thread just go ahead and tell me
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
jesusbuddhavrishnathebest
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:10 am

Post by jesusbuddhavrishnathebest »

i assume he is.
The strong person is not the good wrestler. Rather, the strong person is the one who controls himself when he is angry.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Murder of Crows »

In post 3415, jesusbuddhavrishnathebest wrote:but then there's people like egg who missed the entire case against antihero and antihero who i thought knew me better than he apparently does?
and somehow missed my actual case against him to respond to the easy thing to respond to and still manage to sound sort of town while doing it.

I think Egg's play has been consistent with someone who is playing long term by phone. It was driving me crazy until that clicked into place. It's not a part-of-the-day thing. He phone posts 99% of the time and his view/understanding of the game is somewhat delimited by what you can do and review on a very small screen.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3415, jesusbuddhavrishnathebest wrote:but then there's people like egg who missed the entire case against antihero and antihero who i thought knew me better than he apparently does?
and somehow missed my actual case against him to respond to the easy thing to respond to and still manage to sound sort of town while doing it.

Do you really skim my posts that hard?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Antihero »

i cntrl+f'ed myself on pages 3 and 4 of your iso (how fucked is that?) and came up with.... skrew's case

where's this magical "actual read" i'm somehow missing?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:18 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

In post 3416, jesusbuddhavrishnathebest wrote:
In post 3408, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Which posts do you want me to comment on? Your ISO is massive. Point me to them.

F-16, I want you to comment on the Antihero case you said you were going to comment on earlier.

Which part of the case? Link me to the posts.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:19 am

no.
The strong person is not the good wrestler. Rather, the strong person is the one who controls himself when he is angry.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Antihero »

oh, ok

VOTE: jesus
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:20 am

In post 3428, Egg wrote:

Do you really skim my posts that hard?

In one sentence, please tell me (Nacho) my major concern with Antihero.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:22 am

In post 3432, Antihero wrote:oh, ok

This post fills me with sadness.

I had this moment reading the last couple of pages where I could see the mist parting and town coming together and figuring shit out finally.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:23 am

In post 3432, Antihero wrote:oh, ok

antihero i didn't want to quote my case because i want egg to respond to what he thinks my case is first: I want to do that because I want to understand where he's coming from.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Antihero »

ok

next time i come back to the thread

hopefully:
>egg's already made his educated guess
>i can see something that's not apparently skrew's schrodingers cat meta read

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeya
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Antihero »

/jeopardy music
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:02 pm

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE:

AP IS HERE.

AND HES FEELING MOTIVATED AS CRAP.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Here comes an official readslist from myself, with footnotes included to account for ffery's feelings as I understand them.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:30 pm

TOWN BEYOND ANY DOUBT, WHATSOEVER, TILL DEATH DO ME PART FROM THESE TOWNREADS:

Eyestott.
Eyestott is town. You know why? Because of these posts:
In post 3376, eyestott wrote:I cannot say anything about this game, until i recieve a reply from Bulba about something I cannot talk about.
Sorry for my lack of activity.

^ That is town. 100%. Its basically a townclaim and I'm rather confident Eye isn't clever enough to fake a townslip of such retarded proportions. Town. Townie McTown.

Egg.
You know Ffery and I have wanted to pull our hair out trying to get Egg to post things that are actually coherent with the gamestate. He's not quite as town as Eye is, but hes DAMN close. His roleclaim does not come from scum. At all. I strongly doubt scum would claim an RB role in this situation. Also, I think the posts he made about his crumbs don't come from scum. If scum is going to try and validate their role by crumbing, they are going to do it in a way that makes them look town. Egg did not do that. He validated his role in a way that makes him look like Egg. I agree with ffery that his recent progression is town and I can actually sort of follow his thought on this game unlike all the rest of your robots! TOWN. Town enough that I'm not touching him for the rest of the game.

Now that leaves 4 people. Boon, Antihero, Jesus, F-16. <- There are 2 scum in this list and Im not willing to lynch outside this ever.

--

Boon: The best case I can make for town Boon is that Mikuru didn't mention him once in her entire ISO. I find it RIDICULOUSLY with emphasis (you can tell because of the capital letters) unlikely that Mikuru. A lurkaderp. Forgot to include a scummy lurker buddy in her entire catchup. No way. No. No. No. Nope. Nope. NO. Ok, maybe. Still Im not lynching his dumb-ass Today, especially because hes a proven PR which takes me to exactly where I was at the beginning of this game Day!

Antihero, F16,
Nacho
The QQ Spam brigade, wah wah.

I want to lynch inside this group of people.

NOW. Mikuru had 5 people in her scumlist and 4 in her null list. I'd very much wager that there is at LEAST one (and would probably wager exactly one) scum in her scum list. That list is all flipped townies and Antihero/Jesus. The one thing that gives me hesitation on their being exactly one here is that Im having a way harder time digesting antihero than I should and I know ffery is still rather convinced that Jesus is town. So Im loosely thinking the scumteam is {Antihero/Jesus} + {F16/Boon}. The first group -could- both be scum, but I'm going to discount that actually because that is some HILARIOUSLY UNNECESSARY scum theater if they are both scum. So one of them is probably scum. Of the 2nd group, Im far more willing to lynch F16 purely based on Mikuru OBSESSING over GI but not really reaching a conclusion on him and instead halfly awkwardly reaching out. (HAS ANYBODY ELSE ACTUALLY BOTHERED TO FUCKING MEET ME HALF WAY AND READ MIKURU'S ONE POST AT ALL? NO? WOW THANKS ASSHATS.)

I personally think Jesus has had some notably fake posts (chiefly their reaction to both lynch wagons) and some posts that LOOK town but actually can just go right ahead and blow me. Chiefly Mara refusing to see my point about why their slot is getting hate directed at them and instead just arguing at me like a freaking robot. ALSO the posts where they say they expect me to scumread them (but apparently don;t hold people like F16 to the same standard?). Ya ok.

Antihero makes me nervous. There was one post of his where he said he agreed with Hoopla that the Boon wagon was too easy RIGHT AFTER FLIPPED SCUM VOTED THE WAGON. NOTE: HE WAS PREVIOUSLY READING THAT SLOT AS SCUMMY. Yet somehow he doesn't comment on how the slot is scummy, but rather distances from the slot by implying that their vote on Boon makes the Boon wagon suck. Sooooo ya. THAT LOOKS FUCKING FISHY ANTIHERO. REALLY FUCKING FISHY. I am loosely more inclined to buy Antihero's AtE but I have some major hangups in doing so. Also, I really really dislike how he first argued that Boon gave the mindlink to Eye to appease Eye () and he then forgot entirely about that a few posts later when he said that Eye was a Neighborizer . I have other hangups related to his scumread on Boon but if I realllllly think about it and remove my personal bias, I think that is just a difference in playstyle between us regardless.

TL;DR:

F16 is probably scum and if he isn't then I guess I'd lynch Boon after crying myself to sleep and eating Oreo Cookie Icrecream by the gallon. Antihero and Jesus make me want to kill myself, but if I had to guess, there is PROBABLY one scum in there and they don't -really- make sense as buddies. One further point that I forgot: The Marquis kill points to Jesus/Boon more than the other 2.

Eye and Egg are so fucking town that Im never touching them. Fucking morons, you should have killed the RB, dumbass.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:36 pm

VOTE: F16 Fighting Scumfuck

I AM RELEASED. THE SPIRIT OF AP TRANSCENDS THE BULLSHIT THAT YOU AL PLAGUE UPON THE THREAD.

I KNOW LEAVE YOU IN THE CARING HANDS OF FFERY WHO DID NOT EXPLICITLY AGREE TO THIS VOTE, BUT HAS BEEN EXPRESSING THAT F16 IS FISHY FOR QUITE A WHLE NOW.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Typos. Typos everywhere.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:39 pm

Egg and eyestott! The spirits of the past call on you once more! Rally to me and vote people who are actually (probably) scum! I will record myself eating a gallon of Oreo Icrecream on Stream if F16 flips town.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 3376, eyestott wrote:I cannot say anything about this game
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:48 pm

Get ready for some brainfreeze then if you are town.

I don't understand your certainty in your Eye townread as he could have wanted to wait for the mod for any number of reasons. I also can't follow your POE which again, you say that Mikuru would never ignore his lurkbuddy. Newb-scum are actually MUCH more likely to forget about their partners or ignore them as scum.

I'm going to wait for Eye to respond before trying to figure that one out.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:48 pm

*shoots self*
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:58 pm

In post 3445, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I don't understand your certainty in your Eye townread as he could have wanted to wait for the mod for any number of reasons

Are you freaking kidding me? Its like WAY WAY more likely that this comes from town who just found out something naughty and doesn't know what to do. You really think scum-Eye got some inside info or something and is worried he has to replace out? What he could he have found out that he didn't already know? Apply some amount of logic to that.

Further, I thought he was town BEFORE that even happened, this is just like the caramel flavored syrup on top of that ice cream I'm going to probably end up eating. The way he claimed was town which I keep forgetting, but it really was town. Scum doesn't claim but
forget to claim their actual role
. Eye forgot to claim VT until a few posts after he flavor claimed and clearly intended to full claim. Scum wouldn't just casually drop their claim in 2 parts like that, it'd look way more constructed. At least this is going to be true for new-scum a LOT and Eye certainly hasn't been around the block enough times to be dropping fake towntells like that in such a casual manner.

In post 3188, Murder of Crows wrote:I sort of don't see Eye's interactions with AA9 coming from scum. Not totally sold, but kind of feeling it. I'm feeling prettttty confident that one of Antihero/Jesus is scum just based off Mikuru's behavior. I could be reading something in where I shouldn't, but I think what I'm seeing is a reasonable indicator here.

Also ^^^ this is largely my opinion based on gut, and you waved it away but I'll post it again for emphasis. There are a plethora of reasons to townread Eye.

Are you NOT townreading Eye? Cause I cant really recall you caring about him very much at all. Do you think hes scum? Cause that read is HILARIOUS if so.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:04 pm

I said twice now I'll wait to see how the Eye situation plays out, see what happens and comment then. I don't get why you are jumping the gun.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Eyestott is being replaced for reasons. Metal Sonic takes the slot.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”