copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 769, killapenwin wrote:@copper what was your reason for abandoning the eyestott wagon? I don't see a reason for it just a change of to vote Mastin with no reason.

@heartless I am not believing eyestotts claim and doubt he will survive the night if he is town, I also think his death could shed some light on potential scum. I have not seen a vote count in a while and am happy to vote copper, whichever is more viable as a lynch.

As I already said, after TTH came out with her first analysis post of the game I found the usual content I have come to expect from her as town, her point about Mastin joining the Eyestott wagon despite Davesaz, a player she said threw out the book as far as scumreads go, when from her pov the Dave wagon should have been far superior, was well taken and I decided it was worth investigating.

Why is that unclear to you?

I am noticing a trend here in me answering your questions and you ignoring mine, this is the last freebie you get.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Heartless »

hey anen

i'm watching this show called intervention and thinking about how much of a worthless waste of oxygen i am and how nobody would be sad if i fell into a volcano tomorrow

how's your downward spiral of existential despair going so far?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Heartless »

damn....

i am not drunk enough right now
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 759, killapenwin wrote:

My vote on Eyestott, I bolded the part where I acknowledge Heartless post:

In post 516, killapenwin wrote:
In post 489, davesaz wrote:
In post 440, killapenwin wrote:
The discussion is going well so I am happy I didn't cause a premature lynch. I am fairly confident Eyestott is scum and
will vote for him as it has been pointed out that my vote on Tean isn't going to go anywhere.
I tribute this to him dropping off the radar by not posting much you will see in my read of his posts that I do not think he has contributed much for town.

vote: eyestott (L-1)

If you have a claim to make eyestott now is the time to do it.

If Heartless post was really on to something I wouldn't have made reference to it there.

Two things I would like to note here. First Killa moved off of the Tean wagon because it wasn't going anywhere, but seemed to stay on the Eyestott wagon until his recent move to copper) that also wasn't going anywhere. Could be just the timing of when the post were mean, but it sorta jumped out at me a bit.

The second item was for those complaining about eyestott and his early claim, clearly killa called for eyestott to make the claim, even though there was not intent to hammer.

Killa slides a bit more towards scummy.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Heartless »

guys i might cough up my lungs up any second now

if i disappear, it probably means i died in this hilariously cartoonish way
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by eyestott »

Okay, my dodgy scumread has lessened considerably. A game on my homesite with dodgy in it was just abandoned due to inactivity of other players, and TownDodgy had been tunnelling another town player for a large part of the game.
Prior to this, Tunnelling was not something i saw a lot of in dodgy.

Responses soon.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Will lynch bettock in a heartbeat.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by Jackal711 »

VOTE COUNT 1.8

killapenwin (1) - copper223
BlueBloodedToffee (0) -
eyestott (1) - davesaz
Heartless (0) -
davesaz (3) -Wickedestjr, Tean Samargo, Mastin2
copper223 (3) - Heartless, BlueBloodedToffee, killapenwin
vettrock (0) -
Aneninen (0) -
dodgy56 (2) - vettrock, eyestott
Wickedestjr (1) - beastcharizard
beastcharizard (0) -
Tean Samargo (2) - Aneninen, dodgy56
mastin2 (0) -

Not Voting:

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is Monday, January 19th at 2:00 pm PST which is in (expired on 2015-01-19 14:00:00)
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by eyestott »

I forgot to UNVOTE: .
I'm doing stuff in another game, but I will get around to this one.
killapenwin
killapenwin
Goon
killapenwin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by killapenwin »

In post 778, vettrock wrote:
In post 759, killapenwin wrote:

My vote on Eyestott, I bolded the part where I acknowledge Heartless post:

In post 516, killapenwin wrote:
In post 489, davesaz wrote:
In post 440, killapenwin wrote:
The discussion is going well so I am happy I didn't cause a premature lynch. I am fairly confident Eyestott is scum and
will vote for him as it has been pointed out that my vote on Tean isn't going to go anywhere.
I tribute this to him dropping off the radar by not posting much you will see in my read of his posts that I do not think he has contributed much for town.

vote: eyestott (L-1)

If you have a claim to make eyestott now is the time to do it.

If Heartless post was really on to something I wouldn't have made reference to it there.

Two things I would like to note here. First Killa moved off of the Tean wagon because it wasn't going anywhere, but seemed to stay on the Eyestott wagon until his recent move to copper) that also wasn't going anywhere. Could be just the timing of when the post were mean, but it sorta jumped out at me a bit.

The second item was for those complaining about eyestott and his early claim, clearly killa called for eyestott to make the claim, even though there was not intent to hammer.

Killa slides a bit more towards scummy.

First paragraph:
1) I'm not doing the vote counts and only check when people have a lot of votes.
2) My vote on Tean was going nowhere fast, everyone was caught up in the Dave vs Eyestott and since Tean stopped posting, everyone forgot about him.
3) I want to lynch scum so why would I quickly change my vote off someone I think is scum? If I voted someone it is because I think they are scum, if that vote isn't going to go anywhere why can't I wait a while to see if it picks up again? The only reason I would change is if I had another scummy player who is a more viable lynch.

Explain the second paragraph.

Are you seriously trying to make me look scummy for having the guy claim moments before he potentially gets lynched? I'm not the one that ran up the 5 or 6 other votes on him to put him at L-1, so fuck you for trying to put that shit solely on me, he probably wouldn't have been alive if I didn't remind him to claim.

How about you start contributing some actual reads rather than some tit bit inaccurate notes. How do you know I wouldn't have hammered eyestott given the chance? Many others thought he was pretty scummy at that time.

Speaking of intention were is your contribution to the game so far?
Have you followed through on that scum hunting you promised to do?
At the moment I mostly just seeing conservative filler posts from you. is about your first attempt to actually give reads and they are mostly null, which begs the question how at over 600 posts in do you not have anything more than weak reads? Some of the 'reads' are not even justified.
you excuse your poor read list
the posts that follow are more 'I can't make judgements this early/D1' and yet you can say with certainty that Eyestott is town? Without even citing a reason as to why?

It is easy to criticise when you do nothing to contribute, I see your RVS vote has been stuck on dodgy since post 53 it doesn't even look like you have made much of an attempt to follow the game.
dodgy56
dodgy56
Goon
dodgy56
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:59 pm

Post by dodgy56 »

In post 780, eyestott wrote:Okay, my dodgy scumread has lessened considerably. A game on my homesite with dodgy in it was just abandoned due to inactivity of other players, and TownDodgy had been tunnelling another town player for a large part of the game.
Prior to this, Tunnelling was not something i saw a lot of in dodgy.

Responses soon.

yeah.... lets not talk about that....

question though? have you ever seen me tunnel as scum?
dodgy56
dodgy56
Goon
dodgy56
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:00 pm

Post by dodgy56 »

im still liking a tean/vettrock team..
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

What happened to Copper/Anen?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:45 pm

In post 706, Tean Samargo wrote:@Copper
My opinion on the dodgy-eye interaction is that I think that they are likely tvs.

Eye- I like BBT's thoughts in #393 about eye's actions. I point specifically at the point where eye is trying to change dodgy's opinion.
Dodgy- I find his play seems to be too tunnel-y. Whatever eye posts, dodgy seems to go above and beyond to scum read it. The speed in which Dodgy suddenly drops his vote on eye (without question mind you), is very suspicious.

You think this is tvs and just give reasoning for why both could be scum? Who is town and who is scum?

- Vettrock, you don't 'only have meta to go on'. You have over 700 posts to work with. You might not have had time to play, but you were certainly online (sometimes posting) when the dodgy wagon was in the ascendency. Why didn't you take your RVS vote off when a serious wagon was building on the person you were voting?

- Nah, bad vote Copper.

Dave is probably town, (though I feel like he has gone quiet recently). Killa is looking town lately too. Anen, we can agree on. You should vote him.

I find it concerning that you're valuing the opinions of players whose alignments you 'don't know' higher than your own.

- Mostly due to inactivity.

- Holy shit Copper, that's a lot of words to say Anen is null.

- Mastin, do you have usually have trouble reading logical players?

- I could do this. But, I feel it's quite a low-info lynch and therefore there are better lynches available.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by copper223 »

@BBT
The question was, tell me how your read on Aneninen this game developped, not what is your current read of Aneninen.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:04 am

In post 717, copper223 wrote:@BBT
Let's talk about your Tean read for a moment, since you just went from Tean is super town and at least one of the players voting for him, Aneninen and Killa, are scum (with the utmost confidence), to I am coming around to Tean scum, what's the thought process there?

Nah, it wasn't.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:10 am

Post by copper223 »

That is my question to you which you haven't answered and I advise you to do so, the question which I replied to was from Heartless and is as mentioned.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:12 am

I have answered it.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:14 am

Post by copper223 »

I am going to vig shoot you.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:21 am

Scum don't usually get vig shots do they?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:29 am

Post by copper223 »

Do you? I have no idea.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:33 am

Oh, you think I'm scum?

Wanna explain that?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:45 am

Post by copper223 »

Here's the situation:

- I am vengeful so my lynch isn't too bad for town and that was plan b), we can pick a second player we find scummy, I think BBT is a fine choice, at worst we get rid of useless town and it is unusual for him to get this many town reads, the style of posting he has been going with, the point by point catch-up is also a departure from town BBT as I know him, the fact he says he usually pays more attention as scum is an interesting note, but am open to suggestions that do not involve Eyestott, I am also very skeptical about the claim but not willing to shoot a possible PR.

I blame TTH for not being around if they are town because that ruined my plan a) after I joined this game just cause she asked me to, thanks bud, the best strat was to play scummy enough to potentially survive to lylo and more or less seal the win by baiting a quick hammer, that's why I naked voted and followed reads a lot, she should have known I don't play like this as scum and could relieve some pressure but her brother can't read me or is pushing a scum agenda, I think the first is more likely.

Rather than rush a bad deadline lynch, tell me who you think I should take out of the game and why.
dodgy56
dodgy56
Goon
dodgy56
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:46 am

Post by dodgy56 »

In post 787, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What happened to Copper/Anen?

eh im null on copper atm. should probably do a re-read in iso. anen is still within lynching range
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:47 am

Post by copper223 »

I think you are either anti town as usual or scum, both are not too bad to remove from the game, unless someone comes up with a good scumread.

Return to “Completed Open Games”