NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Alternate account is just pinging me.
I would consider ika a compromise lynch if we can't decide.
People are voting me without posting reasons :(
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:45 am

Post by d3x »

So... you'd consider ika a compromise Lynch to AA?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:13 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 743, Kthxbye wrote:@ika: Do you have the history with DGB that she describes?

Not with him!!!! With zwetchenwasser that did the same thing that I just noticed ika is doing.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 747, d3x wrote:I'm sad that you'd choose the other of my highest ScumReads, Kthx

I don't think you are...especially since you see exactly what I'm seeing right now with RM.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 752, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 743, Kthxbye wrote:@ika: Do you have the history with DGB that she describes?

Not with him!!!! With zwetchenwasser that did the same thing that I just noticed ika is doing.

OIC. hmmm. I'll take a look at your history at some point. For now though, you're on the back burner. Vote RM.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 750, Randomnamechange wrote:People are voting me without posting reasons

Who is doing this?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:34 am

In post 751, d3x wrote:So... you'd consider ika a compromise Lynch to AA?

No, I want to lynch dgb
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:35 am

D3x
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:44 am

Post by The Dream Weaver »

VoteCount 2.3

Albert B. Rampage (0):

d3x (1):
NakedJogger
dragonspawn (0):

Dripping Goofball (3):
randomidget, Kid A, TheDudeAbides
Flubbernugget(0):

Garmr (0):

I Am Innocent (0):

Ika (2):
Nero Cain, Dripping Goofball
Kid A (1):
Albert B. Rampage
Kthxbye (0):

NakedJogger (1):
Garmr
Nero Cain (0):

Peacebringer (1):
StrangerCoug
randomidget (3):
dragonspawn, Kthxbye, d3x
StrangerCoug (0):

TheDudeAbides (0):

YuniChikako (0):

Not Voting
- Flubbernugget, I Am Innocent, Ika, Peacebringer, YuniChikako

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2015-02-03 10:00:00).

In post 734, d3x wrote:@Mod- This game being flavorless, would you post a different Killing type if there were multiple Killing factions?

The kill flavor for this game is generic and ambiguous. Please don't try to outguess me.
Last edited by The Dream Weaver on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:08 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

@mod, I think you missed this vote

In post 699, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 687, Nero Cain wrote:Questions: There is a claimed hood. IAI and TDA are pushing the fact that there HAS to be scum in the hood, do you think this is valid.

No.

In post 687, Nero Cain wrote:Who do think is scum and why?

I haven't been liking TheDudeAbides myself. I think his cases on Dragon Spawn and Garmr are fundamentally weak. Garmr himself can go either way quite easily but I really don't think he's scum with TDA. Peacebringer seems to have gotten aboard the killapenwin wagon too easily in and never provided an adequate reason for voting him. (In fact, I'll VOTE: PeaceBringer while I'm talking about this.)

In post 687, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you asking for a summary with only a quarter of a hundred pages?

Interesting that you quote the part of my post that
DOESN'T
have the answer to your question... :roll: (Admittedly, it was a skim the first time.)
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:09 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

And with that, I'll join that wagon.

vote PeaceBringer
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 718, FakedBlogger wrote:
Spoiler: @Garmr
In post 711, Garmr wrote:1.Continuously pushing that the lynch was bad even through you were on it.

1.5. Attacking dex for not unvoting(implied as you said he was claimed power role thus meaning your problem starts after the role claimed) when random midget claimed and pushing that he keeped on tunneling after the claim. You yourself didn't unvote.
In post 662, FakedBlogger wrote:Ok.
You tunneled a claimed PR to death on account of OMGUS, noobcards and overall clumsiness. I would've had my doubts if you were a noob but apparently you're join date is 2009. I don't see you're condescension as anything other than scum trying to downplay his obviously scummy gameplay.

1., 1.5.:
My problem is none of anyone's accusations were alignment indicative, not to mention the majority of people didn't give any reason whatsoever. But that didn't change the random probability (30%) of pen flipping scum. Then he claimed, and it was ludicrous to entertain the prospect of that lynch any further, just to shift people's perspective on lynching d3x, it wasn't worth sacrificing a pr, even if scum would've shot him anyway. Therefore I would've unvoted
but didn't get the chance

In post 711, Garmr wrote:
2.Not paying attention to what is said in the game mutiple time and trying push on that reasoning which ends up with misreps like this post 406. Town would make sure to know what they are talking about. Examples start from day 1

2. What misrep? What you said about not having pregame talk was false.

Also 2. When I replaced into the game my scumhunting was based off of a superficial but specialized read. I was scanning for things that don't make sense for town to talk about. I initially might not know why I single out specific posts/discussions, but then I question and read some more and I focus in on what exactly is off. You're saying I wasn't paying attention, I'm saying your discussion was scummy, and therefore obstructed me from getting it at first. I deduced that d3x was to blame for its propagation and I've pointed out why here:
In post 496, FakedBlogger wrote:1. Why would you assume scum-dude would be in a hurry to tell his scumbuds about the neighborhood. Who gives a shit about the neighborhood, is it supposed to be this vital information that the scumteam needs to play to accordingly? No, it's fucking irrelevant and can wait until N1. If I was scum I would consider not sharing the info at all to make sure nobody slips because of it.

1.1. Therefore it's irrelevant whether Garmr's game had pregame chat or not.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:3.Having a omgus reaction to my vote

3. Either you're town that really does suck, or you've been doing damage deliberately as scum. I said I wouldn't mind lynching you to find out.

Also. The entire concept of OMGUS is based off of one game. There has never been any statistical evidence that what we call OMGUS is even remotely alignment indicative, but it's memorable when it happens to be scum that does it. That's why, and because it sounds cool, it's still in use, for scum and stupid town to abuse.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:4 trying to smear my name before going after my points

4. Why would I want to antagonize you as scum? If I called your play bad it was because it was bad for town.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:5.Asking the mod useless question to try and score town points.(this is a thing i nearly got caught for before)

5. Did you pay attention when I said I had a theory about d3x, tda and nero being scum and there not being a neighborhood? If the neighbor prefix doesn't get outed upon a flip it could be a game-winning gambit to fake-claim a neighborhood.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:6.interrupting the push for information against random midget. (You pretty much stopped other peoples inquiries as well.

6. Nope, told you how ridiculous that sounds here:
In post 695, FakedBlogger wrote:So what you're saying here is that you ask random midget for a reads list, twice, and I somehow anticipated that this was going to be a push and that I diffused it by saying we should all compile a reads list, and saying that my only read is d3x-scum. This is self-centered misinterpretation of me promoting my willingness to lynch d3x. Also you shouldn't use hypothetic associations as reasoning in the same post where you vote someone.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:7. Your tunnel on dex shows a lack of actual hunting you actually don't name any town reads or scum reads other than dex

7. As town I generally refrain from townreading because I read everyone as town until they're affinity for scummy discussions betrays them. But that's independent of my push on d3x.

And since this game hasn't had any quality discussion, which you are partly to blame for, it was rather difficult to develop any other scumreads besides d3x.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:8.Trying to use bs excuses like I'm going after you because I hate you. I don't even know you this is the first time I played you.

8. I presume you're being/or pretending to be menstrual about me having called you out for your anti-town gameplay, making it personal instead of keeping it objective.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:9. Saying you wanted to line up dexs lynch day 2 even admitting you thought it was scummy (saying even you think it's scummy doesn't make it town).

9. I don't care

10. What about my push on d3x and why aren't you voting scummy d3x?

This is insane:

In post 711, Garmr wrote:
a)
I just realized you tried drag me off the original topic then What i said was you didn't try to put down my play before, Not "you didn't mention me before".

b)
Then you gave down that scenario. The scenario isn't even trying to put down my play or even really push me at all.
c)
It's using wifom to try and cause doubt in dexs mind on tda and me(I don't know if he was town reading me through) push dex as scum at the same time. That's pretty wow.

I don't know what to say. I just got caught in your
d)
argument trap but found something else so I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

e)
Also you damn well know what penkilla was referring to when he said i was lying (he even showed the post.) he listed a pasific example. Your trying to put words in a dead townies to change what he was going for.

11. Putting words in a dead townies to change what he was pushing for

a) What the fuck are you talking about?
b) That's the scenario that proves that you were lying about having said that I haven't criticized your play up to the point where you scumread me. It's like a direct counter to your accusation. What's the matter with you?
c) You think in buzzwords so I was wondering when you'd throw in another one. There it is. WIFOM! I am using wifom to cast doubt in d3x's mind about you and TTA and pushing d3x at the same time. I swear this is giving me cancer. I've made myself clear why I'm pushing d3x and why I think your posts were trollish and bad. I was enunciating the possibility of you and dude having crippled the thread on purpose. And I used this enunciation of this possibility as part of my strive to emphasize how d3x's gung-ho townread on TTA and QT-fluffposting was scummy.
d) brainfart.
e) I know that he was town so despite his consistent clumsiness he was sincere about everything he said, also see b). What did I say that he didn't?

I been dreading replying to this becuase it will spam walls.

so easy points

1.I don't think you have a proper anwser to this.
1.5 you did answer through so scratch that.

2. the misrep is you were trying to make me out to be a liar when I made a mistake. Also what was the benefit of lying about that?

3. Failure to answer tried to change the subject.

4. Why not. It provokes me to getting into a walled debate.

5. Everyone knows neighbors is a role and roles always appear at the end of flips unless scum had a cleaner(forgot mafia scum term for this role) which is a none normal role.

6. I responded to that earlier point stays.

7.Blame me for and excuse. there's plenty to anaylise from the tda rvs thing. People reacted like hell to that. If you didn't like the wagon you could anaylize the people on it. Sounds like a excuse to tunnel and if you are town then it's your lack of ability to get reads out of it not my fault.

8.No I don't go for personal things I do have policy lynch on Wayne gg through and that's the only player and even then I'd rather go for something scummy than a policy. (through i wouldn't mind hammering a policy)

9.lol.

10. Your push is shit and i think dex is town.

the abc stuff still fail to anwser any of it

11. stays as you did try to change what a dead townie said to suit your needs.

short sweet answers.

basically your defense was as weak as paper.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

VOTE: dgb

Ika wagon is shit. Reasoning behind it is shit. Last time you tried to push a shit wagon using your experience as an appeal to authority you were scum, which is kinda sad considering it was multiball. Ika is not whoever the fuck you're complaining about so get the fuck over yourself.

@nj wagon: Why is nj scum over a douche?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 756, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 751, d3x wrote:So... you'd consider ika a compromise Lynch to AA?

No, I want to lynch dgb

In post 750, Randomnamechange wrote:Alternate account is just pinging me.
I would consider ika a compromise lynch if we can't decide.
People are voting me without posting reasons :(

@RM: Okay, confirm if I've got his right. You want to lynch DGB because
In post 745, Randomnamechange wrote:I am scumreading DGB because they were spewing out reads without showing any scumreading and scumreading like a third of the player list.

You think Alternate Account is scum because
In post 750, Randomnamechange wrote:Alternate account is just pinging me.

And you'd be okay with an ika lynch for compromise if you can't get DGB or Alternate Account lynched?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Kthxbye »

@Flubber: What is your read of RM?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:49 am

I feel like this is a trick question. I'll take the money.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:03 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: @Kthx
@NJ: So here's the thing. In order to answer that question, we'd have to delve into what it is that scum play like which I've found is pretty different for everyone when it comes to their opinions. Let's just say, in MY point of view, I search for players who get on mis-lynches for no, vague, or regurgitated reasoning.

As for you, well, I'm not understanding your logic for being on the wagon yesterday when your number 1 scumspect was freaking leading it. You threw some percentages at me but in order for us to go "yeah, let's lynch d3x", you're telling us that there is no way that both d3x and killa are town. Unless there is some other way you can know this, you simply just don't know this. If you're scum, you'd know the opposite is true and I don't think you'd be pushing for the 'either or' thing this hard this early. The only other option is you bussing your d3x-partner as you're both scum. I don't think the latter is possible since d3x's town meta is exactly how he's playing now. When I have more time, I'll pull some up (or if d3x wants to be a dear and provide his own meta...:D).

Let's just say, his meta isn't that he mislynches town D1, it's that he finds something scummy from someone and tunnels the shit out of it till the person is dead. He simply isn't this aggressive as scum and seeing as I replaced into this game, he has/had very little reason to try and switch his meta just for me.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out if you're just playing "VI"-like (as d3x says) or if you're scum. I don't like your 'there's 100% chance that one of d3x/killa is scum', but I'm not sure that it makes YOU scum.

What's not to understand? Put yourself in my position: You get a scumread on some guy and then you do your best to make people understand why he's scummy, but they don't get it because it's not one of them retarded WIFOM, OMGUS, newbcard kind of arguments that they like so much.

So you can either a) give up; b) waste your vote by deathtunneling or c) use unconventional methods to lay bare said guy's scummyness.

Does lynching town make you scummier? Obviously. It's pretty much the scummiest thing you can do and always will be, no matter the trends. So what can be more useful in your endeavor to show others how scummy your guy is than your guys target flipping town? Do you get it now or do you not want to get it?

There were no downsides. If pen would've flipped scum.. fucking great, whether d3x was bussing or I was wrong about him all along. It's a win.
But pen flipped town and everyone who is still townreading d3x needs to get his head examined. Veteran players don't usually deathtunnel townies, especially claimed PR ones, unless they suck balls at this game, in which case they're a menace even as town. That's the fucking elephant in the room right now.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:15 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 765, Randomnamechange wrote:I feel like this is a trick question. I'll take the money.

did someone offer money? I want some.

not sure why you think it's a trick. There is a simple response. The truth
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Garmr »

;/ well I'm happy for a random midget lynch since it was the original reason as to why i looked deeper into jogger.
VOTE: random midget\

Jogger still more informal through.

In post 743, Kthxbye wrote:
Anyway, I'm trying to figure out if you're just playing "VI"-like (as d3x says) or if you're scum.

Also lol
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:30 am

Post by d3x »

Alright, I'm no longer interested in this character assassination.

Jogger- Have you ever Lynched a Townie? Aside from the one
you
just helped Lynch? Have you ever had a ScumRead on a Townie? Aside from me, of course. Have you ever lead a Lynch? Is your Lynch rate 100%? Basically, I'm just about sick of you spouting your mouth off about how terrible of a player I am. A single misLynch means shit in a 5 year career. Hell, as a single data point, it means shit in the scope of a single game. Not a word of what I said in going after pen was untrue. You want to call me scummy, knock yourself out. You want to build a case on me, be my guest. Lay off the trash talk. I'm not interested in your confirmation bias or the justifications you're trying to paint to hedge your bet on my alignment.

GTKAS - d3x
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:40 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@Garmr You're going to have to come up with concrete arguments to justify calling mine inadequate, your opinion doesn't mean much.

Also one shouldn't promote the calling of people VI, it's anti-town. And in this case it confirms you being butthurt, in the sense that you're unable to remain objective, as I doubt you would've
lol
-ed about that if I hadn't been criticizing the quality of your posts.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:45 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Hey d3x, it happens to be this game that you're pulling this stunt as scum, and you're not getting away with it.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:47 am

Post by d3x »

Call me Scum all you want, man. Just leave the 'bad player' shit out of it.

GTKAS - d3x
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 766, FakedBlogger wrote:Do you get it now or do you not want to get it?

There were no downsides. If pen would've flipped scum.. fucking great, whether d3x was bussing or I was wrong about him all along. It's a win.
But pen flipped town and everyone who is still townreading d3x needs to get his head examined. Veteran players don't usually deathtunnel townies, especially claimed PR ones, unless they suck balls at this game, in which case they're a menace even as town. That's the fucking elephant in the room right now.

@NJ: I get it what you're saying. I even explained it as much. You think, 100% (70+30) that one of d3x or killa was/is scum both yesterday and today. What I was trying to get through to you is there is no way for you to know that. Pardon me if I don't take your word for it that d3x must be scum and I instead take my loooooooong history with him into account to get a read on him. I'm telling you now that there is very VERY little chance that d3x is scum. I've already explained why, now go back and read it.

@DGB: If RM flips scum, you're off the hook.

Ika is 100% town if RM flips scum. If RM is scum and was buddies with ika, he'd know that Alternate Account was replaced BY ika. As it stands, he's just trying to lynch people with larger wagons (DGB) or others with votes/wagons (ika). Scum don't often fully read games (I know I don't) and all they care about is lynching not scum. This is what I see RM doing. Wagon up bitches.

By the by, if you wanna see what a scum answer to a town question looks like, it looks like this:
In post 765, Randomnamechange wrote:I feel like this is a trick question. I'll take the money.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:49 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Why would you not wait for pen to produce some info.. or see if scum snipes him?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”