Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 1849, shos wrote:and ika I'm frankly quite occupied with uni shit and I can't remember specifics at all. I just remember winning olympian and being super happy with that game.

how about i refresh it then: i replaced int scum!mollie and lurked the living shit out of it untill titus came in and got me lynched and i told you guys to bus me
robbin williams: i claimed VT day 1 and rolefished the fuck out of mala and titus trying to figure out what was going on
assylum: replaced in and rolefished the fuck out of sonice and then went on to sepculate on have the the flipped role
unballenced: has you pegged as VT but killed you cus you would eb the uniter of the town and also massive lurked it

so plz tell me what stlye do you see from em right now?
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 1843, shos wrote:
In post 1825, Pirate Ika wrote:*ika goes into a corner for making mollie unhappy*

*ika looks up and says that was his post and tells her to iso shos and draw a conclusion form there*

Also this looks to me like ika kinda failed in scumposting against me and mollie is trying to laugh it out to cover up for the fail.

I am going to take a deep breath an not get pissed off at how genuinely retarded you are being cos it shld be really obv that ika felt genuinely bad cos i hate that kind of play but he and titus do it all the freaking time and it drives me nuts. but lemme ask you, did he do at all as scum in the previous game? NO!!! he doesn't need to he can largely figure things out just based off his role. he DOES do it as town tho cos that is how he orients himself in the game. and ffs YOU HAVE SEEN MY SCUMGAME BEFORE COS I WAS ON A TEAM WITH YOU do you honestly think this is it? ika is being a bit more reckless than usual cos he is a hydra with me and we are TOWN.

your entire hood looks ridiculously scummy and i am not sure if it is cos you guys are spending your energy there or what but you all look like scum and I had a paranoid moment last night where I was wondering if you all were scum together and faking a neighbourhood in order to skew any associatives you may drop but you (and I know you better than the others) have always struck me as a more conservative smart scum player and I don't think you wld scum gambit like that. I am willing to give you guys the benefit of the doubt. the exchanges I had with muffin make me feel a little better about him but you are a big question mark for me cos you always reach out to me in games and this is the first time in a long time where you haven't but I am wondering if it is cos of the hood dynamic. so plz work with me here cos you are just going to wind up feeling bad and then you are going to feel worse by the time i get done with you cos out of over 80 town games on this site I have only been mislynched 3 times and guess what 1 of them was due to you. do you want a repeat of our slapfight? cos i don't.

snap out of it!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:16 am

Post by shos »

OHHH YEAH I REMEMBER NOW LOL
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:25 am

Post by shos »

You did make me laugh loudly, though xD
Now please chill. being mislynched happens, lol. you're nowhere near that, which is good, it gives me time to reevaluate.

Now the hood should really be left alone. At first with all the fascists and communists thing I thought this was multiball, which would make sense for 2town1scum1scum hood, but I doubt that is the case. if there's any scum on the hood, I'd bet it is FIN3 but only out of elimination. So in general - not a good place to look at for scums on D1.

On sunday I give my last paper of the semester so I'ma read up TF and DGB andjackal and you and dunno, any scumdidate. but for now I must work.

*zen mode initiate*

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 1853, shos wrote:You did make me laugh loudly, though xD
Now please chill. being mislynched happens, lol. you're nowhere near that, which is good, it gives me time to reevaluate.

Now the hood should really be left alone. At first with all the fascists and communists thing I thought this was multiball, which would make sense for 2town1scum1scum hood, but I doubt that is the case. if there's any scum on the hood, I'd bet it is FIN3 but only out of elimination. So in general - not a good place to look at for scums on D1.

On sunday I give my last paper of the semester so I'ma read up TF and DGB andjackal and you and dunno, any scumdidate. but for now I must work.

*zen mode initiate*

we aren't a good lynch either! and i get that you are busy and that you will have more time soon. fin jumped to my mind too but only cos she looks the least scummiest out of all of you but it sounds like it is cos she is spending more time in the game thread than in your hood and that makes me go hhhhmmmm.

jackal is waaaaaaaaay different here than where I have seen him previously and I am thinking that he is 1 of those players who likes playing scum more than town and that is why he is putting more effort in this game. also he disappeared the instant he started getting pressure.

but

UNVOTE:

for now

I am also unsure as to why you are listening to muffin he thought awsum was scum altho i do find espo's disappearance to be a bit disturbing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:02 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1848, shos wrote:
In post 1844, farside22 wrote:
In post 1841, shos wrote:Alright back home.

Soooooooo.
first I'll confirm that FIN3, muffin, bulba and me have a PT together.
In the PT, Bulba, me and muffin are mostly active, and have all claimed. FIN3 hasn't but he also didn't post much at all.
some time during the game I came to a conclusion eyestott is a good place to put pressure. I asked the guys to vote with me naked votes. I naked voted. muffin jumped too. in such a large game, it eventually just ended with my frustration about how hard it is to get pressure on someone.

When I gave up, I started putting my pressure somewhere else(TF). then I found out he was VLA so I changed my vote again.

At the moment, muffin and I agreed that DGB is a good scumdidate; I also think jackal fits. But with the recent happenings, pirate ika's posting became terrible shitstormish. He tried to poke around me being a cop, which had no reason to be done, because even if true in an amazing guess is extremely antitown to point out; he tried to get full claims out of the four of us for...nothing? why would the other three claim if I'm getting pressured? I wasn't even at L-3 iirc, so let's have a massclaim?

When you guys claimed did FIN3 say anything or say why they would not claim?

we didn't claim as an agreement. we claimed separately, for reasons. we didn't *ask* FIN3 for a claim, iirc.

That's not where I'm going.
I'm more curious how fin3 reacted when claims started.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:38 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1841, shos wrote:scumdidate

If this isn't in the wiki, it must be added.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Nobody Special »

unvote

mollie, until you start writing in complete words, I refuse to read your crap. Also, stop getting all pissed off at people. It's not pretty.

I'm finally caught up, but too many conflicting viewpoints for me to settle on one. I'm going to iso a few people and decide over the weekend.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:27 am

Post by shos »

FIN3 actually did not react to almost anything; he's posted 6 one liners in the entire game there.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1858, shos wrote:FIN3 actually did not react to almost anything; he's posted 6 one liners in the entire game there.

So why is there a town read on him?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Frightened inmate number3
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Frightened inmate number3 »

yes why is there
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 1857, Nobody Special wrote:
unvote

mollie, until you start writing in complete words, I refuse to read your crap. Also, stop getting all pissed off at people. It's not pretty.

I'm finally caught up, but too many conflicting viewpoints for me to settle on one. I'm going to iso a few people and decide over the weekend.

ex...cuse me?

wtf is this shit I have been posting like this the entire time I have been on this site and you have NEVER had a problem with it. and I am not pissed off? I am reaching out to shos AND VERY NICELY ASKING SHOS TO STOP DERPING AND WORK WITH ME HERE.

this is probs the fakest post I have ever seen in a mafia game ever. dgb are you seeing this? I have a few completed games with ns and i have been mary poppins in this game compared to most of them THAT NS HAS BEEN IN but I am not even close to being pissed off like not even a little bit. this is really ill-timed and freaking weird and it looks like he is trying to feed fires. i know you know him and I am thinking this is not town ns cos I am telling you he has never had a problem with my posting ever.

@ shos why are you still voting us? and why are you not looking at toon like you said you wld when he is the lead wagon this is the second time you have tried to start a wagon out of nowhere for shitty reasons, you usually try to work with your townreads and you aren't not even a little bit. I am not understanding you and when that happens with a player i know pretty well (titus being the exception) they usually wind up being scum. tell me it isn't true cos it will break my heart.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:06 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1859, farside22 wrote:
In post 1858, shos wrote:FIN3 actually did not react to almost anything; he's posted 6 one liners in the entire game there.

So why is there a town read on him?

Apparently we're supposed to think that FIN3 is a mysterious PR.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:07 am

wrong
we're supposed to be the jester!
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:09 am

nobody is voting us or has been voting us significantly in our absence therefore no scum is taking advantage of their partner's inactivity to bus us therefore we are town
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Pine »

Wut
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:14 am

Post by shos »

Wut

FIN3 is null, the rest are town. by extrapolation, though, he should be town. also read: last game.

ika I'll work with you tomorrow link me to post numbers TOMORROW NOT NOW.

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

shos

how exactly is it that you do not know that you are talking to mollie right now and not ika.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 1864, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:nobody is voting us or has been voting us significantly in our absence therefore no scum is taking advantage of their partner's inactivity to bus us therefore we are town

VOTE: FIN3
Does this mean you're not town?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:09 pm

oh you got us there
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Fluminator »

I don't want to give up my spot on the Toon wagon. VOTE: Toon
You logic is A+ though.

<<< With the way my VCs work, though, you did. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:20 pm

thank you we try

back to the shadows
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1870, Fluminator wrote:I don't want to give up my spot on the Toon wagon. VOTE: Toon
<<< With the way my VCs work, though, you did. >>>
Demonstrating in...
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by mastin2 »

My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by mastin2 »

My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”