fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by fferyllt »

AP, it's about damn time you contributed some potato chips or a 6 pack or something to this game.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Tell me which eyeshadow color you think goes best with my dress! And HURRY! I've got too much to do, and never enough time to do it in!!!

I totally do not understand the lack of communication between BooKitty and F-16. It's like they're speaking different languages.

Boo, what are you trying to get out of that?
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:27 am

Post by T S O »

VOTE: AngryPidgeon

stop lurking you cunt thank you very much

My cellphone was robbed.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Serene2 »

VOTECOUNT

TierShift (2): BRantz, Nobody Special
Nachomamma8 (2): F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Katsuki
ika (2): ChannelDelibird, Bookitty
beastcharizard (2): notscience, AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon (2): Nachomamma8 , T S O
Nobody Special (1): TierShift
F-16_Fighting_Falcon (1): ika, Muffin
notscience (1): beastcharizard

INFRACTIONS

K
a
t
s
u
k
i
/

F
-
_
F
i
g
h
t
i
n
g
_
F
a
l
c
o
n
/

M
u
f
f
i
n
/

Sorry guys, the exterminator can't tell millipedes from centipedes. We going to have to gas against centipedes eventually, but in the meantime we have brought in another expert.

Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:02 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

dodge that prod like a monkey dodging poo when the humans retaliate
To be clear: quack
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:16 am

Post by fferyllt »

Spoiler: convo in question
In post 172, Espeonage wrote:
In post 161, fferyllt wrote:
In post 76, Espeonage wrote:Your toe jam is all over my meta sandwich, and it's lip "schmack"ing good.

In post 120, Espeonage wrote:"hahahaha"
Look at all those noob people with their noob faces getting infractions.

I actually do think TS is a scumdog.

Kats need to either explicitly state that she really is daycop, or stop being an ugly anti town.

Explain.

I have beer and pretzels.

You have my undivided attention.

I have seen him as scum and town.

At the start of the game,
I have seen him do this play as scum. I have not seem him do this play as town.

It's like a tonal thing, like how loud farts smell less than the "fffffffffffffffff" sleeper farts that rank up entire houses and leave skid marks.

In post 208, fferyllt wrote:Espeonage, it could be the pregame tailgate party keg getting to me but I don't think so.

IIRC you hate the use of meta in mafia.

You're arguing a meta case for Tier-scum.

In post 76, Espeonage wrote:Your toe jam is all over my meta sandwich, and it's lip "schmack"ing good.

In post 172, Espeonage wrote:
In post 161, fferyllt wrote:

In post 120, Espeonage wrote:"hahahaha"
Look at all those noob people with their noob faces getting infractions.

I actually do think TS is a scumdog.

Kats need to either explicitly state that she really is daycop, or stop being an ugly anti town.

Explain.

I have beer and pretzels.

You have my undivided attention.

I have seen him as scum and town.

At the start of the game,
I have seen him do this play as scum. I have not seem him do this play as town.

It's like a tonal thing, like how loud farts smell less than the "fffffffffffffffff" sleeper farts that rank up entire houses and leave skid marks.

In post 210, Espeonage wrote:
Unvote

Everyone's got their serious faces on. :(
But that makes their deformities look more hilarious. :)

Don't mind the "patter" noise. It's just me lurking.

Espeonage, instead of addressing my question about you stating meta was your reason for scumreading Tier, you laughed it off with something about everyone being too serious face.

I'd like you to address it. I'll order some buffalo wings and another pitcher while I wait.

Idic
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Bookitty »

@Falcon: I'm thinking over your claimed motivation and reasoning for the Nacho push while I try to remove smeared peanut butter from my hair by applying chewing gum. That should work, since it works the other way, right?

What do you think of the timing of Katsuki's purported daycop result on Nacho?

It seems to me like your reads are very fluid at minimum (people are suspicious for townreading Ffery, but you townread Ffery; people are suspicious for voting Ika, but you're expressing suspicion there; Brantz does pretty much exactly what you did, but you're questioning him with reverse logic to what you yourself used). I'm trying to understand your thought process because it seemed to me you had some kind of definite read on just about everyone. Are your reads in a constant state of flux right now?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Bookitty »

At the risk of ruining Nobody Special's reception by sitting on the three-tier wedding cake, I'm going to say I buy the idea of the Nacho push as an RVS reaction test. It went well beyond a simple RVS vote though imo.

@Nacho: I'm soft-defending you here. Come tell me how scummy I am! Or... anything, really. I'm not picky, as evidenced by the wide variety of food stains adorning my Sunday-go-to-wedding best!
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'll post tomorrow when I can stomach this game
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Serene2 »

VOTECOUNT

Nachomamma8 (2): F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Katsuki
F-16_Fighting_Falcon (1): ika, Muffin

INFRACTIONS

Katsuki 2/3
F-16_Fighting_Falcon 2/3
Muffin 1/3

Candi came down to say hi.

SleepyKrew was re-tasered. THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A NAKED PROD DODGE IN THIS GAME.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:19 am

Post by T S O »

I really want Katsuki to accidentally infract and die so I can record it on my cellphone.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:15 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

I learned something about the rules of this game! I am promising content later today. You should vote me if I don't uphold this promise. Look at the game content in this post. I present it to you, as a baboon presents its bottom!
To be clear: quack
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 178, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I like his disappointment with the AP wagon dying

You would :P

In post 190, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Muffin showed out of the searing blue to vote me because apparently he talked to my IRL girlfriend!

What.

I think ffery might be town. Ffery, do you have an F16 read? I have mixed emotions there.

In post 225, fferyllt wrote:AP, it's about damn time you contributed some potato chips or a 6 pack or something to this game.

Sorry :/ I don't have enough stomach acid to be consuming so many games at once.

I can tell that Im not going to get anywhere in this game unless I run several ISOs. Im somewhat occupied right now, but I should be home and will run some ISOs later. What is your current opinion on CDB? If you could skim his posts while halftime is happening and let me know how they feel, that'd be appreciated.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Scratch that, upon ISO of CDB, it took me about ~10 seconds to realize I think hes likely town and a full read is not likely to affect that initial opinion.

I will find you, you fowl bile monsters! I will scumhunt you!!!...later tonight.

Ika votes are understandable. I agree with the points on him, but I always think its somewhat lame to lynch someone solely because they are lurking.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:00 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 237, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 178, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I like his disappointment with the AP wagon dying

You would :P

In post 190, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Muffin showed out of the searing blue to vote me because apparently he talked to my IRL girlfriend!

What.

I think ffery might be town. Ffery, do you have an F16 read? I have mixed emotions there.

In post 225, fferyllt wrote:AP, it's about damn time you contributed some potato chips or a 6 pack or something to this game.

Sorry :/ I don't have enough stomach acid to be consuming so many games at once.

I can tell that Im not going to get anywhere in this game unless I run several ISOs. Im somewhat occupied right now, but I should be home and will run some ISOs later. What is your current opinion on CDB? If you could skim his posts while halftime is happening and let me know how they feel, that'd be appreciated.

I didn't like that he preempted any concerns I may have or develop as "inevitable paranoia". I liked some of bookittiy's questions to him. His confidence in calling me town also gives me some concerns about backfields in motion or something.

But, I also have concerns about my ability to read him atm, so meh.

Also, you thinking maybe I'm town on the basis of sparse (for me) data in a slow-moving game bothers me a little, but also meh. That bowl will probably be down to nothing but salty crumbs before I'm comfortable.

CDB's given me nothing but townfeels.

Idic
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Real talk, I stepped away from my laptop for a second and my first thought was "Ugh what if Im wrong about ffery" which quickly evolved into "ffery and f16 could totally be scum together, that might explain why shes so calm or something".

The Espeonage stuff is meh to me. I know I always talk about how much I hate meta yet I still do selectively use it when I want to. I generally don't make actual cases out of it, but eh. I am pretty much null-reading him at the moment, would be more concerned if you flipped scum honestly.

My beast vote is feeling stale but I havent really figured where I want to vote, so :P.

TSO is a likely target I suppose. Brantz needs more prodding to be sure. Im pursing my lips in his general direction.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:16 am

Post by T S O »

In post 240, AngryPidgeon wrote:TSO is a likely target I suppose.

I'm townreading him based on his good looks and taste in cellphone decor - why exactly are you not doing the same?
-Marquis
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:19 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I dunno. Why do you think Ika is an easy mislynch? Do you actually think hes town here?

I find that difficult to stomach.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:23 am

Post by T S O »

I haven't yet seen any legitimate reason to think he's scum.

His current lurking after pressure, yeah, but the pressure itself still has no basis.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:24 am

Post by T S O »

And as well as that, my cellphone tells me that it's getting rather chilly in here.
-Marquis
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Serene2 »

[The basement door opens, and one of the Serenes stomps furiously down the stairs wearing a gimp mask and tuxedo.]

"Finally! I knew you sort couldn't adhere to the rules of a simple game. It's impolite! Uncouth, even! And... frankly, not unexpected. One of you has managed to alienate even this bunch. Your snobbishness has cost you this time, and I for one couldn't be happier."

[Gimp Tuxedo Serene takes out his walkie-talkie.]

"Send down the Reverend."

[The other two Serenes descend stairs. One wears a fancy ballgown with a ski-mask, the other wears a rubber mask and button-down shirt. The Reverend Insincere follows behind them, a small black book in his hand.]

"That's the one," says Gimp Tuxedo Serene, pointing to one of the prisoners... errr... players.

[Reverend Insincere begins reading from the small black book.]

"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. God, the Father of mercies, through the death and reconciliation of his Son
has reconciled the world to himself and sent the Holy Spirit among us for the forgiveness of sins; through the ministry of the Church may God give you pardon and peace, and I absolve you from your sins---"

*BAM*

[A gunshot rings out, Gimp Mask Tuxedo is holding a 9mm, which he has just fired into the head of F-16_Fighting_Falcon. He shudders pleasurably a little in an incredibly creepy way before regaining his composure.]

"Right," says Gimp Mask Tuxedo, "That's enough pagentry. Deliver the eulogy, Reverend.

[Reverend Insincere sighs, muttering before continuing.]

"Today we're joined in the loss of Beelzebub. Also known as Lucifer, The Devil, Old Scratch, the Prince of the Power of the Air, the Father of Lies, Abaddon, and so on. You did today what God spent the entire 6000 years of the universe's existence trying to do: You killed Satan. I daresay you've even created a world without evil. Except... well, we already know that the Mafia team has a few members surviving. They're evil. I guess what I'm saying is that thanks to the death of Beelzebub, the rest of the Mafia team is now the supreme evil on Earth. Good job, you guys. Really."

[Reverend Insincere shakes his head, leaving the basement. The three Serenes do a joyous dance around the corpse of the Fallen One, before stuffing him into a too-small potato sack and leaving the basement with his mouldering corpse.]

F-16_Fighting_Falcon, "Beelzebub," Mafia Goon has been MODKILLED, execution style.

Day 1 continues, no votes are reset.
Last edited by Serene2 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Serene2 »

F-16_Fighting Falcon's blood is still warm on the floor. Please resist the urge to drink it, you heathens.

VOTECOUNT

Nachomamma8 (1): Katsuki

INFRACTIONS

Katsuki 2/3
Muffin 1/3

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:15 am

Post by T S O »

That was me, you fuckers.

Cellphones are supah cool.
-Marquis
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:16 am

Post by fferyllt »

Not that my bookitty read needed much strengthening, but that's one high %abv keg of stout right there.

So, AP.

Idic
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:18 am

Post by T S O »

I am typing this on my cellphone:

Dear people who were not townreading me:

Suck my fucking dick.

Love, TSO
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”