She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

VLA until Weekend
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Awesome »

In post 2049, Titus wrote:It was an attempt to argue Titus scumslipped and then bask in fake towncred for lols not knowing about the hood pt so I could not have known nonesense.

I don't get it.

How would he bake in towncred if he got you lynched on the "scumslip" and you flipped town?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Because presumably then the neighbors would out Mastina uses PTs.

Because they thought my alleged slip was a slip, they must be town bc lacking pt/qt knowledge.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Wisdom »

i dont get it

the fact he is in the neighbor pt would be outed sooner or later

so that wouldnt work
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by eyestott »

I want to talk to someone. It might help me get my head back in the game.
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/she

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Jackel98 »

Eyestott, who is your biggest townread and your biggest scumread?
What do you think of the shos wagon, the TF wagon, and my wagon? Even a vague answer.
Who would you NK, if you could?
What has been your favourite part of this game?
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2054, eyestott wrote:I want to talk to someone. It might help me get my head back in the game.

i dont remember, are you voting shos?
if not, do
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Jackel98 »

In post 2048, Titus wrote:
In post 2024, Muffin wrote:
In post 2023, ArcAngel9 wrote:Please stop pulling TF wagon back... Let that lynch happen!!!!

PEDIT: this day dragged enough.. Let it go. please

Dear potential vigilantes: Here is your target.

I would rather someone with a wagon 5+ be vigged. It gives us more information and at worst denies scum a mislynch.

I disagree. I'd say vig somebody based off of when shos flips scum (or when I flip town, whatever), and then vig a person based on his interactions.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I got prodded. |:

I'm up to the start of page 77. I'll do more stuff from that page on.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2002, Voidedmafia wrote:

<<<

Everyone can give a round of applause, though, to Voided for being an awesome co-/backup mod and filling in for me during my rough times. Seriously, he's keeping the game afloat. <3 >>>

Huzzah!!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Not really convinced on shos being scum anymore. I'm not very impressed with the neighborhood that cleared him, but I'm not particularly interested in trying to scout in there for potential scum. FIN3 is close to making me change my mind on this.

Jackel98's post #1901 is weird. #1910 and #1911 are awful and I can definitely lynch this slot for them.

I'm feeling a lot better about Muffin.

Nobody Special's #1965 is giving me scumvibes.

I've read all of Wisdom's posts from 77-82 and there's not a single one that I get a town feel from. This is really worrying, especially since I don't remember having any read in particular on him before either.

Disagree with Pine's #2042 assessment on the TF wagon. I feel that the wagon not being completed is more due to several other slots being distractions combined with him more fading into the background. I don't like the rest of his post either.
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Jackel98 »

Ank, 1901 was in response to 1900. Not sure if that justifies it, but puts it into perspective.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 2055, Jackel98 wrote:Eyestott, who is your biggest townread and your biggest scumread?
What do you think of the shos wagon, the TF wagon, and my wagon? Even a vague answer.
Who would you NK, if you could?
What has been your favourite part of this game?

1: Townread would probably be either Awesome or Bulbazak. Scumread: I forgot that I'm still voting klingon. UNVOTE: klingon Probably FIN3. Useless, lurking, yeah. I'm not great at Day 1's, so i dont really have strong opinions till around day 3 (which is generally when massclaim occurs). Nevertheless, I will VOTE: FIN3.
2: Shos' wagon looks opportunistic. If its a multiball, then i think theres a good chance of an above average amount of scum on his wagon. However, with the neighborhood, i'm only comfortable townreading Bulba. I could see shos or muffin or FIN3 being scum pretty easily.
I'm not convinced on the case against you. Its entirely possible that came from a town's mindset. I'm new to larges too, and its harder to keep track of everyone.
As for the TF wagon, i'm not sure. I'll answer that question once we get an updated extended votecount.
3: Not sure if youre asking what vig-me would do or what antitown-me would do, so ill answer both. Vig me would likely kill FIN3, if i was a scum with an extra kill, id likely kill either Bulba (so he stops defending the neighbors and lynches are more likely to happen in that pool) or Titus. I would also maybe kill one of the miller claims or eddie, as (unless i already had this information as scum) I would find out whether there is a communist group/ whether fascists are an anti-town faction. I obviously wouldnt do that if i already knew the answer.
4: Favourite part was getting my role. No hints though. Scum, no info from me about just how powerful my role is. Feel free to try killing me, though. WIFOM!
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Jackel98 »

So, you wanted to start talking. Are you going top say anything? :P
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Jackel98 »

*to
I meant ask questions back, btw.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by eyestott »

Would you like to answer the same questions you asked me?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 2017, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1981, ProHawk wrote:he usually is a prolific poster from my experiences with him.

Since when?

Also, I didn't like that post. It seems like you were trying too hard to justify your position on Shos.

Inuyasha comes to mind. What part of my analysis aside from being a prolific poster didn't you like or disagree with?
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by BlizZard »

In post 1836, theelkspeaks wrote:When I first read the role-info-town claim on shos during my morning catch-up, I was trying to decide who to move my vote to. 3 pages later, however, given that mastin has confirmed that scum have fake-claims and the only reason he's "role-info-town" is that he claimed in a neighborhood, my vote stays parked right where it is.

This is scum and should not survive to see the light of day 2.

In post 1842, shos wrote:Also regarding PTs and QTs, as I said, mastin may be using both. and it makes it even stronger when I called titus for the <> brackets while knowing that I have a PT.

No, it makes it even scummier. You have no evidence to believe mastin is using QT's, in fact you have more evidence o believe that she isn't, given that you are in a PT yourself. Suspecting Titus for using QT tags is just plain dumb.

In post 1893, theelkspeaks wrote:
In post 1892, Titus wrote::facepalm:

Really guys... I feel like you're all my children rebelling specifically because you can...

Just because you think someone's town doesn't mean you can't be wrong.

Listen to theelk Titus. He knows because he shares a PT with Shos. (...Or is it a QT? Hmmmm....) Just look at him working hard on getting that post scum flip town cred.

In post 1900, Pine wrote:
In post 1892, Titus wrote::facepalm:

Really guys... I feel like you're all my children rebelling specifically because you can...

I, for once, agree with Titus

Hey guys

Join me on Pirate Ika. Totes scum

I hope you were trolling here, because I really can't believe you genuinely suspect Pirat Ika.

In post 1911, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 1770, Muffin wrote:Do your own scumhunting.

Pwnd.
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by BlizZard »

In post 1976, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:toonfighter drippinggumball pirates bulba may very well be scum
kill them

What makes you say Bulba might be scum?

In post 1999, Wisdom wrote:
yet interestingly you're not voting shos

VOTE: SHOS.

We are now!
Why did you find that so interesting though?

In post 2007, shos wrote:Alright so my first one to ISO is going to be theelkspeaks, because I remember him voting badly and he has the smallest amount of posts.

Dino did not pick up his PM, so it's an easy start.

k so elk starts with a reference to 771 by klingon. in order to get the context I read the entire page; people vote klingon, he responds with 'sure, lynch me'. but then Jackal posts the horrible in which he votes FIN3 just because he dislikes him, regardless of alignment. Klingon rageposts or is pretending to. regardless, elk's post is fine. he also says he suspects me for that <b> thing. both accusations in this post are legitimate.

rest of his posts are actually pretty ok. Guess this slot gets a real
townread
, then.

extra:

while munching through this, I noticed that it was actually FIN3 who outted the neighbourhood inthread. without discussing it with us first, and without any warning. interesting.

1. Ok, you addressed the ragepost issue, but I find it really strange that you don't comment his terrible vote on you and his lazy vote parking.
2. You say theelk suspecting you for the QT-Titus thing is legitimate, but earlier (quoted in my previous post) you say that mastin may be using both QT's and PT's making your point on Titus even stronger. Concluding, you're saying he's right in suspecting you for something which you think is a solid point against Titus. It doesn't make sense. Theelks accusation is legit because it's right, meaning, the <b> thing isn't.

In post 2023, ArcAngel9 wrote:Please stop pulling TF wagon back... Let that lynch happen!!!!

You can't say the day is dragging when you haven't made a single post worth reading. I doubt you're even caught up. How could you as town want the day to be over when you've only read one player, which is the one you are voting, which also happened to be the one people were talking about at the time you popped in the thread? You are scum.
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by BlizZard »

In post 2028, Awesome wrote:
Though before any lynch happens I'd really like it if BlizZard and Pirate Ika could give me their top three scum reads. I know you both have given lists, but could you just give me the top three scum reads as they stand now?

Thanks bunches!

I'll give you four! Shos, Theelk, ArcAngel and TF. We both feel strongly about Shos scum. Zar feels strongly about TF scum too and while I don't disagree with him, I feel more confident in my Theelk and AA9 scum reads.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Muffin »

Mkay, well, at this stage I prefer a TF lynch to a shos lynch, and since it looks like I'm forced to choose between one of those, rather than my first choice.............

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Toon Fighter
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2020, theelkspeaks wrote:
In post 2019, Bulbazak wrote:He's not. Quit being dumb. And quit avoiding explaining what Jackel-scum looks like.

Tell us why shos is town if you don't think he's the lynch. We've heard your preferred candidate, but I at least still see no good arguments for shos being town.

I gave you very good reasons why I believe Shos is town, and although you may choose to not agree with them, I think that it makes him not a good d1 lynch. In particular, he's been very transparent with his thought process since the neighborhood was outed, giving reasons that were only explained there when he was trying to gauge reactions. Furthermore, there's the fact that Mastin as a player tends to treat neighborhoods as masonries, and given that the hilariously unbalanced games allow Mastin to mess with common conventions, I think that mindset was more likely to be followed through in game design. Plus, the neighborhood is subtitled "You've got to be kidding us" or something like that, playing off the fact that towns tend to be paranoid about neighbors and try to lynch out of them. Mastin has made a point of playing up the paranoia, which points to the neighborhood likely being composed entirely of town. There's another good reason not to lynch Shos, but I'm not going to give it at this time.

In post 2028, Awesome wrote:
I saw bulbazack doubting the claim based on wording being weird. The compulsive definitely isn't weird. Don't know about whether or not his play has been matching up to his claim though so don't have an opinion on that. But Toon Fighter is not very experienced so I don't know if that's a good marker to use against him. I thought he was scummy earlier but meh I don't know.

That point is not the crux of my case. It was simply stated that I don't believe the claim for a minute, and neither should anyone else.

In post 2029, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:is wisdom a mafia?

I don't think so. I just think he's being stubborn and hard headed.

In post 2041, Awesome wrote:
Oh but I do have a question. If shos is in a neighborhood and it's a pt, then what was the deal with his qt thing?

I believe he thought he saw a slip, even though he should have known better. I raked him over the coals both in the thread and in the PT for that one.

In post 2042, Pine wrote:
Toon Fighter wagon feels off, like a scum push to counter townishness. Note that it's having an easy time getting momentum, a hard time getting completed? That suggests that a small group have a lot of incentive to make it happen, but the large group doesn't

Actually, the TF wagon built up slowly and steadily. Compare its momentum to that of Klingon or Shos. Both of those wagons built quickly in a short amount of time, while the TF wagon struggled at first, and then slowly started to gain followers. Also, the fact that it's having a hard time going through points more toward scum fighting the wagon, instead of town not wanting to.

In post 2044, Wisdom wrote:He claimed that mastin might be using both qts and pts. Not that this makes any sense

pedit: @tammy

Although I did argue with Shos about this, Mastin did post in the PT about the possibility of both PTs/QTs. I think that was mostly to keep the suspicion alive, though.

In post 2066, ProHawk wrote:
In post 2017, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1981, ProHawk wrote:he usually is a prolific poster from my experiences with him.

Since when?

Also, I didn't like that post. It seems like you were trying too hard to justify your position on Shos.

Inuyasha comes to mind. What part of my analysis aside from being a prolific poster didn't you like or disagree with?

Shos was not much of a prolific poster until near the end of d1, and then from d2 on. His posting in this game has been on par with the last hilariously unbalanced, where he was town. I don't find his posting inadequate, and it worries me that you do. In fact, I felt that your analysis was lackluster and only there to explain why you were voting Shos. I've actually found your entire play this game lackluster and not up to your play last game, and I'm wondering if it's because you're running out of steam or because you're scum.

Bliz, get off Shos and get back on TF. I like that our thought processes have been so similar this game, but you are simply wrong about Shos and do not have all the information. Vote TF-scum.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Most of all my online games are coming to a close, and I don't plan on starting any new ones so I should have a lot more time for this one soon.

I was going to quickly restate why Toon was scum by showing the reasons in his ISO, but on a re-read he isn't nearly as scummy as I remember. :/
2 days guys? Could we make it happen?
VOTE: ArcAngel
Self meta defense in post
Has posted almost nothing but filler. (Granted I've enjoyed the filler)

this post
Throws suspicion on a bunch of people already under suspicion without actually pressing them. (Shos and DGB)
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Not sure Bulb, you tried to mislynch me once using that same BS logic. Want to try again this game? I am sure you won't be able to swindle this crowd as its not full of newbies. What I find appaling is that you think the whole neighborhood is town when its obvious that this game is multiball for one, and for two its unbalanced which only goes to WIFOM when considering that a neighborhood was made for paranoia. Odds are not all of the neighborhood is town. And you are wrong about Inuyasha and Shos, unless you are talking about the last hilariously unbalanced game. His activity was spurred here out of self-survivalism so its not apples to apples.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Going to address this in a 3-point, Hawk.

1.) Okay, let's get this out of the way, because I'm actually afraid that it is coloring my read of you. You did play horribly in Newbie 1553. When my thought process of you goes from "We're going to have to NK him n1." during pregame to "Wow. ProHawk is really not playing up to par. Let's keep him alive, because I can probably get him lynched." n1, then you played abysmally. The fact that once the game was done, and I did my IC duties and pointed this out, only for you to crap all over me shows that not only has your play dropped to dismal levels, but you have grown arrogant where your play has fallen. Part of me thinks that you're in a slump, which is why I'm not hard core pushing "ProHawk is scum!" like Mollie was last game. However, I do have to wonder if your limp play and pushes in this game are not indicative of your alignment. Long story short: I'm not seeing from you what I saw last game, and I'm simply unsure if the newbie game is coloring my perception or not.

2.) Traditional mafia theory would suggest that you're right, but I think I got a good enough feel for Mastin's thought process in the spoiled QT of the last game to know that isn't true. It may just be a case of me outguessing the mod, but I think it's good enough reasoning for this early in the game, and the fact that I'm reading the play in the neighborhood as coming from town further supports my beliefs.

3.) I have never thought of Shos as a prolific poster. In fact, I point to the early game of Inuyasha of why I give Shos time, because he was very not a prolific poster at that stage in the game. I think I've played with him twice since then, and both times, it was the same story. Maybe we're coming at reading Shos from different angles, but I'm not seeing how you're getting Shos being a prolific poster in Inuyasha and the last game, but not being one here.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”