Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:10 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 1787, Awesome wrote:
In post 1786, Tammy wrote:
In post 1784, pirate mollie wrote:am I the only 1 to think that entire neighbourhood is the scummiest thing to slither out of a truckstop toilet bowl?

muffin looks like scum.
shos looks like scum.
bulba looks like scum.
I didn't think fin did but now I think he does!

No.

I agree!

Do you two seriously think that this is scum planned? I never see scum do this.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:23 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 1789, Fluminator wrote:Is it because I'm not the emotional, aggressive, rage-quitter I was in our last game? Please don't remind me of that game.

You are playing a completely different game this time. I've learned to pay attention to my gut. But my town guts are usually better than my scum guts. There is one thing in you that leans me to think that I am wrong.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:31 am

Post by guille2015 »

I'm totally revising my Pirate Ika Town read now.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:50 am

Post by guille2015 »

@
Wisdom
: why did you hightail out of the Shos wagon back in 1783?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Wisdom »

thought they were claiming masons
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:58 am

Post by guille2015 »

ok
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:38 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2068, BlizZard wrote:You can't say the day is dragging when you haven't made a single post worth reading. I doubt you're even caught up. How could you as town want the day to be over when you've only read one player, which is the one you are voting, which also happened to be the one people were talking about at the time you popped in the thread? You are scum.

I may not have said a lot but I was definitely reading the game. I did missed a lot at the beginning but I have been following ever since I am active. I am playing very low because I am been doing a very big project and i have very less time to put my head completely into it. So I am trying to stay active as much as I can. I am not lying here, my activity has been very low on site-wide and I am not singing up to new games at all. the only active games i have is this and another game which I joined before i knew i would put into a project at work.

With that said, Yes. I haven't made many good cases but it wont tell you anything about my alignment. With what I read, I feel Toon fighter vote was very opportunist and scummy which I explained earlier. So Yes, I felt that this day was dragged enough. I see people hoppling around shos vs Toon fighter and Shos on other hand defending Toon for some reason. And Toon continue to lurk and not really defending or trying to prove that he is town. So right this moment, I feel like Toon is right choice of lynch for the day. if you have more things to say.. Please go ahead!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

arc what did you think about toon's claim?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Fluminator »

Ok, it's either Shos or Toonfighter getting lynched today.
To put it bluntly, I find the Shos wagon has become shit. Here are some of the latest people's posts when joining.
In post 1637, ProHawk wrote:I'm gonna hop on this wagon.

VOTE: shos

In post 1697, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1695, Pine wrote:Hi DGB

Sheep me

Vote shos

Plzkthx

K K

I can take a hint

VOTE: shos

In post 1717, Nobody Special wrote:I will abandon my ArcAngel vote in order to lynch another actual scum..... for now.

unvote

Vote: shos

For a
very
brief second, it crossed my mind that shos was
trying
to get modkilled. But that's not the shos I know, so.

In post 1880, Jackel98 wrote:Gah. Two days is a long time on the internet. Well, firstly, I don't think that Shos being in a neighbourhood makes him any more town, considering I don't really trust the other four people in it. Pirate Ika is town, pretty sure Awesome is town. I liked Wisdom earlier, kinda losing my reads. I should really be reading the last six pages more in-depth-ly. Anyways, despite the flak I'll get for this:
VOTE: Shos

In post 1885, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: shos
The context of this one seems to be to spite the neighborhood.

The way the toon wagon formed does not seem nearly as mafia influenced if there is any, and Toon hasn't been doing anything very town. The only person who seemed a little opportunistic at his wagon is ArcAngel.
VOTE: Toon Fighter
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2099, shos wrote:@TF: while townreadung you, youre a better lynch than me. Sorriez.

Wisdom, your play of late is very different than usual. One liners, no real content. Why?

You are going to need to explain that town read there.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:24 am

Post by mastin2 »

VC to be here.
I'll be sending out a mass-message informing players of the deadline, and those who're in need of prods will get 'em.

Edit:
VC up, now to the message.

VC 49
:

Toon Fighter - 10 (Frightened inmate number3, guille2015, ArcAngel9, Bulbazak, Ankamius, farside22, Titus, Muffin, shos, Fluminator)

shos - 8 (theelkspeaks, Klingoncelt, ProHawk, Jackel98, Wisdom, Toon Fighter, Pine)

Jackel98 - 3 (EddieFenix, alivechihiro, DrippingGoofBall)
alivechihiro - 1 (PeregrineV)
Fluminator - 1 (Alchemist21)
Frightened inmate number3 - 1 (eyestott)

Not Voting: 3 (Awesome, Nobody Special, Pirate Ika)

With 27 alive, it's 14 to lynch.

Day One's deadline is Thursday, January 29th, @ 4:15 PM PST.
Toon Fighter for the lynch.

Two days until the lynch!
Last edited by mastin2 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

VOTE: Shos

I ISO'd TF and didn't see any thing scummy. I'd rather have a shos lynch than a TF lynch.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Wisdom »

TF is just typical mislynch fodder.

The point that the shos wagon is shady is bullshit if you consider this is likely multiball. shos is the better lynch no matter what way you look at this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2112, Wisdom wrote:TF is just typical mislynch fodder.

The point that the shos wagon is shady is bullshit if you consider this is likely multiball. shos is the better lynch no matter what way you look at this.

Link where you played with him and he was mislynches.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:47 am

Post by shos »

In post 2109, farside22 wrote:
In post 2099, shos wrote:@TF: while townreadung you, youre a better lynch than me. Sorriez.

Wisdom, your play of late is very different than usual. One liners, no real content. Why?

basically,
In post 2110, mastin2 wrote:VC to be here.

I'll be sending out a mass-message informing players of the deadline, and those who're in need of prods will get 'em.
(without the shos vote lol) but also:
In post 2010, shos wrote:So ISOing Toon Fighter.

His first 12 posts in the ISO look very good, I have to say. I've no idea yet what the case on him was; I noticed in a quote that DGB randomly voted him; but in general, I see no case, no reason, and actually all town thought process, legitimate thoughts on the game, etc...reading ghis ISO just makes me want to lynch Klingon, lol.

Can anyone wanting a TF lynch tell me what the case on him is about?

if both leading wagons are on town, we better lynch jackal, I think.
post is actually a good post. even if it's wrong, the reasons for suspecting me are legit, and the thought that FIN3 might actually be a jester is VERY interesting. That can work well if there's only one scumteam, and then the neighbourhood can have 1 scum 1 jest 2 town, or the more likely option of 1jest-3town. Still doubt it's 3-town-1-scum.

post 1924 is ubertown and the claim is HIGHLY unlikely to come from scum, I think. too elaborate and specific. This slot is town, the way I see it.

TLDR:
I think TF is town.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:48 am

Post by shos »

lollercopterz how did this happen.

EBWOP:
In post 2114, shos wrote:
In post 2109, farside22 wrote:

basically,
In post 2111, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Shos

I ISO'd TF and didn't see any thing scummy. I'd rather have a shos lynch than a TF lynch.

(without the shos vote lol) but also:
In post 2010, shos wrote:So ISOing Toon Fighter.

His first 12 posts in the ISO look very good, I have to say. I've no idea yet what the case on him was; I noticed in a quote that DGB randomly voted him; but in general, I see no case, no reason, and actually all town thought process, legitimate thoughts on the game, etc...reading ghis ISO just makes me want to lynch Klingon, lol.

if both leading wagons are on town, we better lynch jackal, I think.
post is actually a good post. even if it's wrong, the reasons for suspecting me are legit, and the thought that FIN3 might actually be a jester is VERY interesting. That can work well if there's only one scumteam, and then the neighbourhood can have 1 scum 1 jest 2 town, or the more likely option of 1jest-3town. Still doubt it's 3-town-1-scum.

post 1924 is ubertown and the claim is HIGHLY unlikely to come from scum, I think. too elaborate and specific. This slot is town, the way I see it.

TLDR:
I think TF is town.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2113, farside22 wrote:

Link where you played with him and he was mislynches.

i havent, im talking about this game.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:07 am

Post by shos »

Wisdom, tell me why you think I'm scum.
I'm online, sending role PMs for my game, so stay on

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2085, Klingoncelt wrote:
I have ever so slight doubts about Toon. I'm not sure if he's scum or if he's anti-town.

Shos on the other hand...

Shos is not scum. Stop equating playstyle or awkwardness with scumminess, because they're not the same thing. You need to be looking at what makes sense coming from a scum point of view, not just what is off-putting to you.

In post 2093, shos wrote:I have to say that Klingon is bow officially a scumread of mine

Dumb is not scum.

In post 2102, guille2015 wrote:I'm totally revising my Pirate Ika Town read now.

Why?

In post 2111, Alchemist21 wrote:

Define scummy? Are you looking at motivation, intent, and amount of scumhunting? Go back through TF's ISO and find how many actual scumreads he has, instead of people he's just pushing to lynch, and then being apologetic about it. Look to see if he's going after easy or popular targets. See if you can follow his mindset and if it matches up with a town one. Finally, see if his play matches up at all with his claim. If you can find any of that, I'd be shocked, and you'd need to show it to me immediately. Otherwise, recognize that he's playing a very subdued scum game and is coasting, and then hop on that wagon.

Really? What about him makes him "typical mislynch fodder"? He's not an offputting player. He doesn't have a playstyle that irks people. If anything, he has a playstyle that most would ignore. Indeed, much of what he says hasn't been extreme one way or the other. None of this equates to what is typical of mislynch fodder or low hanging fruit, so why are you saying this is so?

In post 2112, Wisdom wrote:

You have 3 people simultaneously exclaiming why the wagon is bad and giving reasons. At the very least, Shos is not the best wagon d1. So your saying that he's "the better lynch no matter what" is rather disturbing and wrong, especially since TF would shed just as much light on the game state as shos, in fact more, given that any associations from TF can't be confused as neighborhood.

I'll break down the Shos wagon when Mastin adds in the VC.

<<< Sorry I couldn't do it at the time. Was in class, so got to post it, but didn't have the time to look through the pages for votes. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

In post 2095, farside22 wrote:Still waiting room for you to explain your scum reads.
Please no hypocrisy there.

scum reads:
Arcangel, who accused me based on a lie, and then voted me and keeps calling for my lynch with no justification
shos, who is trolling and active lurking throughout the game without contributing really, and who survivalistically now votes me while having a town read on me;

After a couple of ISO's
alivechihiro looks pretty neutral after an ISO, but could just be lurking scum (not really scum read, just wanted to post this here after the ISO);
FIN3 looks bad, but I am still assuming just a Jester;
The case on Jackel looks decent too, there's a chance there is scum there

So, these are my top scum reads right now.

@Bulba: I tried to keep low and just survive the D1 because of my role. I am still a bit rusty, and the bandwagon on me just kept piling up while I was trying to get to night to use my power to help town and block a low profile scum player. I may not have played this day the best way, but my intentions were always to lynch scum and try to find the right target for my JK. You say shos is not the best lynch for today, but I am also the wrong choice! You just have rose-tinted glasses looking at shos because he is your neighbor and he said something very *mysterious* in there THAT WE DIDN'T see and apparently made him 101% town!

@people who were asking to see games where I was mislynched: Check my post history. You just described 70% of my mafia games
~Toon fighter~
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Muffin »

^ wow I feel a lot better about switching wagons now
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Ankamius »

I don't like the shos wagon.

TF it is.
Frightened inmate number3
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Frightened inmate number3 »

what we are getting from the recent string of shos votes is that some people are voting him because "well he should not be cleared by neighborhood things"
which is essentially just "well he could be scum"

shos may be the lynch in the future
but he is absolutely not to be lynched day 1

as for toon fighter

In post 885, Toon Fighter wrote:Sheesh, the game grew a bit since the last time I checked :/

I see some people have taken an interest in me and have some pertinent questions. I will answer them tonight, as now I don't really have the time.

For now, have a small townread on Wisdom, eyestott and Titus, which look dumbtown

Not enough reasons to keep voting Eddie for now, so I will
unvote

Slight scum reading on klingon, because of his scumslips about the sizes of possible mafias, and on FIN3, but she could just be a Jester. Very hard to read now.

Still, bigger post tonight, with answers and theories. Don't miss it.

In post 886, Toon Fighter wrote:*Titus looks dumbtown, the other two not so much

In post 887, Wisdom wrote:
In post 885, Toon Fighter wrote:For now, have a small townread on Wisdom, eyestott and Titus, which look dumbtown

why do you have a townread on me now? werent you saying im scum with someone before?

In post 888, Wisdom wrote:
In post 885, Toon Fighter wrote:Not enough reasons to keep voting Eddie for now, so I will unvote

this stinks too

what do you mean "not enough reasons"

In post 889, Wisdom wrote:
In post 885, Toon Fighter wrote:Slight scum reading on klingon, because of his scumslips about the sizes of possible mafias

this stinks too

"slight" scum read because of "scumslips"

if you think they were scumslips how it's only slight

In post 893, Titus wrote:VOTE: Toon fighter

Sounds like he just sleeps the biggest wagon.

this is why we voted him
post 885 is the scummiest post in the game especially taking into context how the eddie wagon dissolved
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:47 am

In post 2082, mastin2 wrote:
VC 48
:

Toon Fighter - 8 (Frightened inmate number3, guille2015, ArcAngel9, Bulbazak, Ankamius, farside22, Titus, Muffin)

shos - 8 (theelkspeaks, Klingoncelt, ProHawk, Jackel98, Wisdom, Toon Fighter, Pine)

Jackel98 - 4 (EddieFenix, alivechihiro, DrippingGoofBall, shos)
alivechihiro - 1 (PeregrineV)
Fluminator - 1 (Alchemist21)
Frightened inmate number3 - 1 (eyestott)
ArcAngel9 - 1 (Fluminator)

Not Voting: 3 (Awesome, Nobody Special, Pirate Ika)

With 27 alive, it's 14 to lynch.

Day One's deadline is Thursday, January 29th, @ 4:15 PM PST.
Toon Fighter for the lynch.

Two days until the lynch!

I'll see if I can switch to fancy-VCs for the benefit of analysis.
(Note, though, that fancy-VCs take more time, so the closer to deadline, less likely it is I'll be able to get them up fast enough.)

the progession of wisdom's read also fascismates us
the iso does not satisfy well enough
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:47 am

wisdom's read from scum to mislynch bait on toon fighter we mean

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”