Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Bookitty »

Some bad news: I accidentally dumped the cranberry chutney on the floor on the way in. Good news: I was able to scrape most of it out of the carpet and back into the bowl, so we still have chutney! It's going to leave a nasty stain, though.

In post 238, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ika votes are understandable. I agree with the points on him, but I always think its somewhat lame to lynch someone solely because they are lurking.

To TSO:

In post 242, AngryPidgeon wrote:I dunno. Why do you think Ika is an easy mislynch? Do you actually think hes town here?

I find that difficult to stomach.

What were the points on Ika apart from his lurking? Would it be lame to lynch scum for lurking?

F-16 accounted for much of the discussion during the early days of the game.

In post 165, AngryPidgeon wrote:Sorry ffery, just read up and I still feel like Im hungover or something. I guess I have a few townreads.

So at this point you've "read up." Why wouldn't you discuss the major topic of discussion at this point? How could you have derived your claimed townread on me without discussing my interactions with F-16? What did you base that townread on, anyway?

Oh, and sorry about dropping my lunch plate and its contents "accidentally." I really didn't want any, though.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:21 am

Post by T S O »

My cellphone is constantly distracting me these days.

NS's catch-up looks alright from a skim, will read it in detail and answer Boo later.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Bookitty »

Actually, that particular splatter of cranberry chutney was aimed at the greasy squab, not at you, TSO.

I meant to indicate that AP was asking you that question. This is as embarrassing as the time I spilled ketchup all over my t-shirt and people reported it to the police as a suspected stabbing.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 376, Bookitty wrote:What were the points on Ika apart from his lurking? Would it be lame to lynch scum for lurking?

I don't recall reading any good points against ika. I remember people saying that him lurking is uncharacteristic of him (which I loosely agree with). I don't think that is a reliable tell though, and I haven't seen anything from ika that gives me a read on him either way so far. I guess I would lean very slightly scum, but that would be a purely meta-activity read which is the worst type of read!

Yes? Lynching ika is basically a crapshoot in my eyes. He could be scum. If quicklynched him before his next post and he flipped scum, I'd be ok with it, but it would be a bittersweet things cause I'd feel that we lucked out rather than actually accomplished something. I'd rather see more from the slot, but that may or may not happen anyhow. Would I vote ika Today? If it were a choice between him and someone I thought was town, then absolutely.

In post 376, Bookitty wrote:So at this point you've "read up." Why wouldn't you discuss the major topic of discussion at this point? How could you have derived your claimed townread on me without discussing my interactions with F-16? What did you base that townread on, anyway?

The major topic of discussion was what? F16? I don't really see anything in the page before that merited attention from me necessarily. Muffin voted him and ffery waffled on him. And don't put 'read up' in quotes, you snarky douche. Leave such bile to Baron Happlebap who routinely undermines the things I have to say.

In post 237, AngryPidgeon wrote:I have mixed emotions there.

I'd like to further talk about this because it seems that at least a couple people are reading way more into it than they should. Do you know what emotions are? You see when I read F16's posts I got some gut townfeels and some gut scumfeels and I wanted to talk about him more. Its why I asked ffery about him. If I had an actual F16 read, or good reason to think anything wither way at that point, my sole comment wouldn't have been simultaneously talking about emotions which I can't logically explain to you nor about the fact that they were conflicting emotions.

I can't believe people actually find this post of mine interesting. Unless you want to argue that I was dodging around having to put a read on him, which I might actually buy, but none of you are even saying that! Just sort of saying that my read on F16 was unsubstantiated...when there wasn't one other than "F16 is a person of interest to me, lets look at him more".
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Bookitty »

@AngryPidgeon:

If you were having emotions, mixed or otherwise, why weren't you spewing them out like chocolate milk from the nose of a laughing child? I did make that very point against you before. You can ignore it all you like, but it's just as obvious as the gravy stain all over your tie.

In post 331, Bookitty wrote:Any special reason you didn't mention Falcon at all until Post 237? I don't mean you didn't attack him. I mean it was like Falcon wasn't even in the game at all from your posting. That despite the fact that he still has the third most posts in this game.

If you don't recall reading any good points against ika, then why would you say this?

In post 238, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ika votes are understandable.
I agree with the points on him,
but I always think its somewhat lame to lynch someone solely because they are lurking.

You agree with points that don't exist? I think you stepped in the mince pie this time.

Also, why are you sucking up to Nacho in this particular way? It makes me feel uncomfortable, like when people have unidentified white stains on their clothes and then they say, "Don't worry, it's egg white!" Yeah. Sure it is.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 331, Bookitty wrote:Any special reason you didn't mention Falcon at all until Post 237? I don't mean you didn't attack him. I mean it was like Falcon wasn't even in the game at all from your posting. That despite the fact that he still has the third most posts in this game.

Lol, look at this garbage. No I didn't mention falcon at all. Are you seriously going to argue that my lack of mentioning someone is scummy? Really? Cause Im here waiting for you to make my day by telling me that me not mentioning a player in a LARGE GAME for a few pages makes me scum with them. Say it.

In post 380, Bookitty wrote:You agree with points that don't exist? I think you stepped in the mince pie this time.

I've already pretty thoroughly explained what I think about the ika case. I understand it. I wouldn't be really surprised if he did flip scum. There are no actually GOOD, qualifier GOOD, points on ika right now though.

This game is going to give me an upset stomach.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 381, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Lol, look at this garbage.
No I didn't mention falcon at all. Are you seriously going to argue that my lack of mentioning someone is scummy? Really? Cause Im here waiting for you to make my day by telling me that me not mentioning a player in a LARGE GAME for a few pages makes me scum with them. Say it.

I wouldn't say that. I do think that the bolded part is rather fishy, like the tuna fish casserole I was intending to bring to this shindig before I spilled it all over my shoes. It's a quote of something I said before; why are you acting like it's suddenly new and fresh?

What I do think is a suspicious stain on your shirt is the combination of these things:

: You're "read up" and yes, I'm going to put quotes around it because it's a specific quote.

You have mixed feelings about F-16, which you helpfully clarified here:

In post 379, AngryPidgeon wrote:You see when I read F16's posts I got some gut townfeels and some gut scumfeels and I wanted to talk about him more. Its why I asked ffery about him.

And you had a townread on me at a point when pretty much all I'd done was interact with F-16. So how did you derive that townread? What was it based on? Do the stains on my shirt magically spell out TOWN and I just don't see it?

You thought my postings were worth commenting on. What made F-16 not worth commenting on in when you were addressing most things of import that had gone on in the game so far? His exclusion is noticeable. I want to know why.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:24 am

Post by T S O »

Internet on my cellphone is so wonky lately! I can only make one point right now - hopefully in an hour or so my cellphone's Wifi will be good enough to respond to other posts:

In Polite Mafia, town used a method of killing people by making them infract until death if it was wanted. I think we need to talk about this because lynching puts the game to night and allows scum to remove town players, of which we have a decent few.

I would like at least one death-by-infract before the actual lynch today.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:26 am

Post by T S O »

My cellphone's on 1%, last post - this is essentially a method of Vig and should be treated as a groupwide/townblocwide method of Vig.
-Marquis
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:33 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

My townread on you was mainly based on your attitude. You seemed pretty unafraid to pursue what you wanted to and there was an air of purpose/confidence in your posts that looked genuine to me. F16 being the subject matter of most of them has nothing to do with my read on you.

In post 382, Bookitty wrote:It's a quote of something I said before; why are you acting like it's suddenly new and fresh?

Because you are bringing it up and asking that I respond to it??????!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Gosh. Why is AP responding to my post. Is it because.... I asked him to?? Is it because I literally just quoted it in a post that I addressed to him??? NO. CANT BE THAT.

I don't really recall having an opinion on your content. I thought your attitude looked more in line with town and I will admit that I was definitely not spending much time on your posts after reaching that thought. So yes, I'd say that the stains on your shirt did sort of spell town to me; I don't want to know where those stains came from.

I have a limited view of your scumgame in The Wire, but I see your play there to definitely be more reserved and cautious. I suspect you are susceptible to feeling guilty when drawing scum and I don't see that here at all.

--

Why has my current stance on you become what it is would be a more interesting thing to talk about and one I hopefully will in short time :P. A lot of your points against me feel contrived, but I can see we very clearly see the game in different ways so that is fairly plausibly a playstyle thing that irks me. For instance, my natural reaction to F16 flipping scum is to try and see who was scumreading him too easily, cause I know that I personally wasn't seeing it so Im not sure why another townie would be confident that F16 is being scummy.

TSO, you perhaps saved me from having the mods drop stomach acid on me, causing a terrible death. Or perhaps I should thank your cellphone?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 383, T S O wrote:Internet on my cellphone is so wonky lately! I can only make one point right now - hopefully in an hour or so my cellphone's Wifi will be good enough to respond to other posts:

In Polite Mafia, town used a method of killing people by making them infract until death if it was wanted. I think we need to talk about this because lynching puts the game to night and allows scum to remove town players, of which we have a decent few.

This is outside of the spirit of the game. Take your suggestion and stuff it up your anus.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:19 am

Post by notscience »

So I'm currently thinking one of TSO/AP is scum now, after fiddling with my bracelets some.

I see this as two very different reactions to being down a teammate in this playerlist- "get rid of as many people as fast as you can" and "try to limit town's death control"

I'm not sure which is more plausible currently.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

:/

I have a moral problem with trying to game setups. If I were modding this game, I would not let people game the fun part of the game to an unintended advantage.

That would give me a stomach ache.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:24 am

Post by notscience »

Gun to my head I agree with your sentiment more, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not bugged by the suggestion and reaction.

It reminds me of something I saw somewhere about someone intentionally getting themselves modkilled so the day wouldnt end in a no lynch.

I hope I remember that correctly, I was playing with my necklace at the time.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:45 am

Post by T S O »

In post 386, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 383, T S O wrote:Internet on my cellphone is so wonky lately! I can only make one point right now - hopefully in an hour or so my cellphone's Wifi will be good enough to respond to other posts:

This is outside of the spirit of the game. Take your suggestion and stuff it up your anus.

Using completely legitimate tactics that were fully endorsed by everyone is somehow outside the spirit of the game? I think I just dropped my cellphone in disgust.

Vote: AngryPidgeon
-Marquis
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:46 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 379, AngryPidgeon wrote:'d like to further talk about this because it seems that at least a couple people are reading way more into it than they should. Do you know what emotions are? You see when I read F16's posts I got some gut townfeels and some gut scumfeels

It is not hard, AP. What gave you the gut townfeels, what gave you the gut scumfeels?
My gut is telling me to kill you right now. Luckily, I have the power to make my people do that!
VOTE: AP
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:47 am

Post by T S O »

No, fucking really, what you're doing right now is a joke. There is nothing protown about what you've been doing so far - but I can accept that for a while. But that you would deny town the ability to, in essence, lynch multiple times is a joke.

My cellphone is breaking out in anger with me as I type this.
-Marquis
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:49 am

Post by TierShift »

AP voteparking on me gives me the feeling he is not scumhunting. People who display that behaviour often get their head put on a pike.
Why are you voting me?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 392, T S O wrote:No, fucking really, what you're doing right now is a joke. There is nothing protown about what you've been doing so far - but I can accept that for a while. But that you would deny town the ability to, in essence, lynch multiple times is a joke.

My cellphone is breaking out in anger with me as I type this.

Yes because Im opposed to cheating. you are a cheater and can kindly go fuck yourself.

Just my 2 cents.

Being accused of lying about this is frankly insulting as FUCK to my integrity.

I swear my liver is swelling up.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 393, TierShift wrote:AP voteparking on me

Its been less than 24 hours since I voted you, you outrageous troll. And I haven't voted you at any point before that.

Please kindly die in a chemical fire.

Your motivation is as pure as bile.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I mean I GUESS I could go and PM F16 and see if he will tell me who is scumteam is. Not doing that is pretty clearly not pro-town and all.

Idiots.

ffery, I need you and your beer-laden bladder over here to keep me sane.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:54 am

Post by T S O »

Cheating? You're labelling this as cheating? What the fuck are you on? *hurls cellphone through screen*

This was the main town strategy in Polite Mafia, why or how could it possibly be cheating?

Do you think me reporting Falcon was cheating too?
-Marquis
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hey guys I know we are angry at each other because of MORAL REASONS and I don't mind you fleshing out this fight because it's good and all but TierShift accusing AngryPidgeon of voteparking him when he voted him yesterday is as premature as every time Baron Happlebap has sex.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:58 am

Post by TierShift »

AP is eschewing answering questions for screaming at people.
Good job!
As a reward you may choose your preferred method of dying: fire or quartering?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”