UnCouTh mAfia - [UnCouTh eNding]

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Serene2 »

Ika and SleepyKrew have been tasered.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Serene2 »

VOTECOUNT

espeonage (4): BRantz, Metal Sonic, Bookitty, ChannelDelibird
AngryPidgeon (3): notscience, TierShift, Metal Sonic
SleepyKrew (2): fferyllt, Nachomamma8
TierShift (1): Nobody Special
Metal Sonic (1): Muffin
notscience (1): beastcharizard
beastcharizard (1): espeonage

15 players, 8 votes to lynch.

INFRACTIONS

Metal Sonic 2/3
Muffin 1/3
AngryPidgeon 1/3
fferyllt 1/3
Last edited by Serene2 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by notscience »

So now that TSO got player-voted modkill of the day, are we ready to consolidate?

I could join any of the current wagons sans the MS wagon, it looks shiny like my earrings.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

How about the Sleepykrew wagon?
It seems like a wonderful joy, like crushing Baron Happlebap's soul and having him work under me as an indentured servant for several years.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 472, Muffin wrote:TSO, I know that AP is being a complete child

AP, I asked for the role name, not "what you remember as the role name". It's important.

I was both descriptive and specific. Thats good enough.

You must have misinterpreted some of my actions while stalking me, I'm town all the way down to my liver.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 460, TierShift wrote:Who else is townreading AP?
Well, even if other people are townreading him, I ultimately put much trust in your abilities, ffery! :)
Can you just answer the question? Or face violent, publicly broadcasted death?

I know a little bit about mod-AP's attitude toward modkilling players, and I feel like his reaction to using modkills as tactic in this game fits with his attitude as a mod. His outrage about TSO pushing for it and pushing him for not agreeing to it feels town to me. I don't think I've ever seen scum-AP lose his temper, and I feel like his anger is genuine.

Now, being able to be legitimately emotional about something when you're scum is an awesome windfall, and it's possible that's what is happening here. But, I don't think it is.

My mug of stout has spoken.

I'm curious why you didn't buttonhole nacho, though. I seriously doubt that you trust my abilities more than you trust his.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Muffin »

In post 477, notscience wrote:So now that TSO got player-voted modkill of the day, are we ready to consolidate?

I could join any of the current wagons sans the MS wagon, it looks shiny like my earrings.

Why won't you vote MS?

I'll gladly return my vote to him if we aren't lynching AP.

Those two are the only lynches I'm really game for today, as I just haven't had enough time to discover the rest of the players' addresses and peep through their windows yet.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by ika »

let me get my cool stuff done and then i will get to this
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by ika »

so im here now that my coool blue crap is done and if someone wants to bounce with me i can.

its been really boring for me cus i have this restriction (i was hoping to have something funny like erotica) but this kinda is meha dn the post restictionsa makes it hard for me to read some of the ppl
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by notscience »

I liked muffincat when he was here, because I find scum muffincat is fucking annoying vs town muffincat who is just useless

Also above post is sketchier than the jewelry you see Cee Lo wearing.

@ika- Whose post restrictions are restricting your ability to read them? What about people like myself, ffery, AP, and Bookitty who have done a pretty good job of trying to not let their prs make it hard to read their content?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by T S O »

Good luck, town.

I have many things I'd like to say, but I can't say them here.

So, to summarise: AngryPidgeon go fuck yourself.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

+1
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

town would try to modkill scum.

scum would try to modkill town

sadistic people would try to modkill everyone.

this is a fair system.
oopsies! haha!

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 487, Metal Sonic wrote:town would try to modkill scum.

scum would try to modkill town

uncouth
people would try to modkill everyone.

this is a fair system.

FTFY ooze face. "bbbbbbllllllllllllllllllllltttttttttttttt" :)~
Don't @ me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya, I owe this game some ISOs on Sleepy, ffery, espe, and Tier for starters.

Tomorrow. Early Tomorrow. I need to give my stomach a rest for now.

Ffery, we should talk. I want to have a townread you, but some voice in my head keeps saying that most (all?) of your content so far could just as easily be from scum as town. I find your progressions all relatively believable but, nothing you've posted really sticks out iny my mind as an "oh ya, that looks town I guess" way. In fact, looking in a broad sense, I am concerned that you are rather calm and commanding this game. I guess I'm expecting some paranoia or fervor and just not seeing it for whatever reason. All that said, I'm saying this purely from an off the tp of my head picture of your posts. I do owe you an ISO to see just how substantiated my concern is.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:19 am

Post by fferyllt »

Yeah, we should talk. I saw your comment earlier and wanted to yell at you for it, but decided to wait and see what you've actually got to say about me before I start gnashing peanuts and breathing srirachi chips.

I'm in my happy place this game, or at least was to start with. I feel confident and feel like I have a reasonable grasp of what's going on. For me, paranoia usually comes a little later in the game when I start to second guess my reads. I got pretty up in arms about people misreading a similar (to me) sense of confidence in a recent game, so it's on the top of my mind that when I feel like I've recaptured the confidence I was playing with a year or so ago, other players see it as out of line with my current meta or something.

Something that I consider a marker of my scum game, which I usually have trouble fixing is that my posts lack spontaneity. I think too much about whether something I want to post is going to shut off an avenue later or look like I'm not seeing the game the same way other players are seeing it. The post restriction doesn't kill spontaneity about how I feel about the game, but it does probably change my tone, since I've gotten kind of invested in making my PR-based references meaningful to what I'm posting. Basically, I'm spending extra time in the huddle.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:19 am

Post by Bookitty »

Reasons that I think AngryPidgeon may be scum regardless of his tirade against TSO, now proven town. (By the way, I despise the argument that "I don't care what your alignment is, you're scum because of _____." It's an outside-the-game attack that makes me angry enough to dump hot coffee and Thai food on people and then laugh as it seeps through their clothes and they dance around in agony. I'm not listing this in my reasons, but I'm pointing it out as a factor in my attitude here.)

In , AngryPidgeon finds my reasoning for finding Ffery town to be "weaksauce". His reaction to SK's comment about AP and I being scum together doesn't make him suspicious of SK; quite the reverse. He claims later that he didn't have a read on me, but note this little gem from that post:

In post 165, AngryPidgeon wrote:SleepyKrew, BooKitty .... , Not Science, TSO, ..., CDB, IKA?

I don't feel supremely confident about those except possibly the first 2 though.

He's on the fence about Ffery, a widely townread player at that point, because he doesn't understand the vote on Ika. Remember this, because it's going to be important later.

He prod dodges for a while.

Then this:

In post 237, AngryPidgeon wrote:I think ffery might be town. Ffery, do you have an F16 read? I have mixed emotions there.

Way behind the curve. And one post later:

In post 238, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ika votes are understandable. I agree with the points on him, but I always think its somewhat lame to lynch someone solely because they are lurking.

Back to suspicion of Ffery.

In post 240, AngryPidgeon wrote:Real talk, I stepped away from my laptop for a second and my first thought was "Ugh what if Im wrong about ffery" which quickly evolved into "ffery and f16 could totally be scum together, that might explain why shes so calm or something".

And this:

In post 240, AngryPidgeon wrote:TSO is a likely target I suppose. Brantz needs more prodding to be sure. Im pursing my lips in his general direction.

One conftown, one person I feel pretty confident is town.

F-16 is killed with fire.

In post 258, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im asusming that the mods doused F16 with stomach acid because he forgot his post restriction 3 times. TSO, why are you claiming responsibility for his death?

Unless you are a dayvig who flips people as "modkilled" which I strongly doubt.

You rang, ffery?

This is a masterpiece of innocent ignorance. AP doesn't know what happened. No idea. And why on earth is Ffery asking him for an explanation? OMG, what could it be about?

People disagree about Ffery, TSO, Brantz. Then we get this:

In post 298, AngryPidgeon wrote:I actually feel a bit confident about a few recent townreads. I actually did like the Brantz wall. I typically dislike posts so formatted like that because it kind of reads like scum motivated busy work, but a couple of his individual poit's made sense to me. The assertion that ika was bussing at the very least makes me think brantz is scum with ika or not at all.

Ffery is a gut townread as of right now and yes I know that is a suuuuper cop out and downright lame of me, given my preflip post. But I like where she's going in this gsme so far and I like the activity. I agree about brant and tso being tentatively town at least.

In AngryPidgeon is again on the fence about a widely townread player. I happen to think that F-16's behaviour toward me is better evidence for my alignment than my behaviour toward him, but AP doesn't mention any of that. He posts this:
In post 328, AngryPidgeon wrote:I don't particularly see why everybody thinks this is as pure as if it had been cleansed by stomach acid. A lot of pointing out the things f16 is doing and leaping from observation to conclusion that he is scum. If people think this is too 'strong' to be a bus then I REALLY don't see that.

I really wasn't overly fond of her other points on Falcon either. I kind of see where its coming from, but I still am inclined to think it comes from someone who has already decided F16 is scum.

Overall, not seeing why people think Boo is town unless its purely based on the effort shes putting in, which I wont agree with.

This is so reminiscent of his take on Ffery. A bit of sniping (in which I point out his inconsistency on Ika and he at first ignores it and then acts like it's a brand new concept to him. Also, the first thing I did when F-16 flipped was to ISO him and look for connections. AP clearly didn't do that, since imo he would have seen F-16's interactions with me and would have understood the townreads of other people.

I'm left with the general feeling that AP is not really reading the thread at all and is struggling for things to say that appear relevant. This makes me feel all empty inside, like a waffle cone that has dripped all of its contents down my vintage poodle skirt. His reuse of his "Oh, this person is widely townread; I'm gonna buck the trend and say I don't see it!" doesn't thrill me. I don't care if AP was legitimately offended about TSO's plan either way, though I did feel like it was over-the-top angry at the time that such a horrible thing was ever suggested. That didn't seem like a genuine response to me.

Now he's back to uncertainty about Ffery.

tl;dr: I think the inconsistencies and the repeated patterns in quite different circumstances merit a lynch on AP.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: AngryPidgeon
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:22 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Perfect, I wanted to talk to you as well so Baron Happlebap could be reminded that Bapplehap has friends while he does not.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I hate this AP wagon almost as much as I hate Baron Happlebap. TSO/AngryPidgeon fight escalated to a dumb emotional level and the things said were not over the top or fake anger, it was dumb real anger. Disageeeing with popular wagon trends is generally an AP town marker: people were probably reading ffery as town a bit too early so there's nothing wrong with slowing stuff down and not agreeing with everyone else.

Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:43 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 493, Nachomamma8 wrote:Disageeeing with popular wagon trends is generally an AP town marker:

Is it normal for him to do it mechanically and apparently by rote like a baby methodically scooping mashed potatoes off their high chair and onto the carpet? Wouldn't he usually give reasoning behind that?

If AP knows that disagreeing with generally approved wagons and reads is a town marker for him, then that makes it even more problematic imo.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

I broke my post restriction. I lose.

By the way I was the one who killed TSO and interacted a couple of other people because I was a sadistic ass

F16 I'm joining you in the dead thread

Shit on my face
oopsies! haha!

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Serene2 »

[The basement door opens. The three Serenes and Reverend Insincere come downstairs, all of them wearing full hazmat suits and respirators. One of them is carrying a black metal box.]

"Really, we probably shouldn't have been keeping this guy down here anyway," says the smaller of the three.

"Relax," says the one with the booming voice, "I think I have just the thing to fix him."

[They walk over to Metal Sonic. Lady Serene stands behind him, while the other two stand in front.]

"See," says the loud one, "I've been reading these studies that suggest a lack of hygiene may be related to certain mental disorders. And, okay, sure, they're unsourced and probably not written by what one might call "traditional" or "actual" doctors, but this might work. Lady Serene, if you please."

[Lady Serene lets out an over-enthusiastic "WHEEEEEE!" as she covers Metal Sonic's face with a rag.]

"Does this smell like chloroform to you?" she asks.

[As Metal Sonic slips into unconsciousness, the louder Serene begins thumbing through a book labeled "Lobotomies for Dummies." The smaller Serene is holding a power drill, which whirrs to life.]

"Okay, so," says the loud Serene, "you're gonna wanna go directly into his forehead, about three eighths of an inch. That should penetrate the frontal lobe and fix most of his problems."

"That doesn't sound right, but what's the worst that could happen?" says the smaller Serene.

[The smaller Serene begins drilling directly into Metal Sonic's face with an obviously too large drill bit. The Serenes are enjoying this immensely, and the one with the drill has clearly penetrated at least halfway through Metal Sonic's head. He slumps over, both unconscious and very dead.]

"Shit," says the smaller one, "looks like I screwed that one up. Reverend?"

"Hello, everyone," says the Reverend, "Ummm... due to this person's lack of hygiene and... frankly, disgusting habits... Any of you that touched him should probably get tested for... well, everything. Maybe twice. I'd love to stick around, but the county Health Department insists that we burn Patient Zero's corpse immediately and submerge the ashes in acid. I really don't want to stick around for that."

[The Serenes begin putting Metal Sonic into a body bag. As they drag him upstairs, the smaller one turns to address the prisoners.]

"We'll be sending down a disease testing kit later. Or maybe a dog that can smell tumors. I don't know."

Metal Sonic, "Patient Zero," Vanilla Townie has been MODKILLED after a botched, unlicensed, and unnecessary surgery.

The votes will not be reset and the day continues.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:02 am

Post by Serene2 »

If you guys could just keep mum to the medical board about our little "incident" today, that would be swell. I mean... we don't really have what you'd call a medical license, but it's best to be safe rather than sorry.

VOTECOUNT

AngryPidgeon (4): notscience, TierShift, Bookitty, Muffin
espeonage (2): BRantz, ChannelDelibird
SleepyKrew (2): fferyllt, Nachomamma8
TierShift (1): Nobody Special
notscience (1): beastcharizard
beastcharizard (1): espeonage

14 players, 8 votes to lynch.

INFRACTIONS

Muffin 1/3
AngryPidgeon 1/3
fferyllt 1/3

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Corpses don't talk.

Hey, DGB, With enough string and glue you can probably use one as a ventriloquist dummy though -kuribo
Last edited by Serene2 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
oopsies! haha!

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Serene2 »

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”