NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

ABR and ika. You BOTH have been around long enough to know how to play this game. Start doing it or I'm sure I won't have much trouble getting you policy lynched or force replaced for playing against your wincon no matter what alignment you are.

"Play to win the game." It's a rule. Abide by it.

You are trolling (especially ABR) and if you're town, you're going to end up hurting us by doing so. If you're scum though, by all means continue and be lynched for it.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by ika »

eh ran an iso and i dont see anything that resembles stong town. he seems disintrested about the game in general.

SC why do you feel disintrested?

pedit: VOTE: kthxbye

there is that better?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

No, it's stupid and trolly.....as I already pointed out in
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

VoteCount 2.8

Albert B. Rampage (0):

d3x (0):

dragonspawn (1):
TellTaleHeart
Dripping Goofball (6):
randomidget, Kid A, TheDudeAbides, Flubbernugget, StrangerCoug, Albert B. Rampage
Flubbernugget(0):

Garmr (0):

I Am Innocent (1):
Peacebringer
Ika (1):
Nero Cain
Kid A (0):

Kthxbye (1):
Ika
NakedJogger (0):

Nero Cain (0):

Peacebringer (1):
I Am Innocent
randomidget (6):
dragonspawn, Kthxbye, d3x, Garmr, Dripping Goofball, NakedJogger
StrangerCoug (0):

TellTaleHeart(0):

TheDudeAbides (0):

Not Voting
- No one.

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2015-02-03 10:00:00).

I went back through all the VC's. Hopefully they're all accurate this time. Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.
I Am Innocent is on V/LA until Saturday. His prod has been adjusted to a poke.

In post 1060, TheDudeAbides wrote:Mod: can you please ban spoilers? This sort of posting is unreadable.

Sorry. As long as the spoilers don't violate any of the rules and people aren't hiding their votes in them, I'm allowing them.
Last edited by The Dream Weaver on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

dragon psssshhh jump on the random midget wagon with me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1077, Kthxbye wrote:No, it's stupid and trolly.....as I already pointed out in

cool story bro. good thing IDGAF

what you going to to pussyfoot a vote on me or just continue to potshot me like you are now
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

so DGB why is IAI town?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I like his posts, why, am I missing something?

Why are
you
voting IAI? I iso'd to find your reasons, I didn't find any. Did I skim too quickly?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1079, Garmr wrote:dragon psssshhh jump on the random midget wagon with me.

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe he is.

The DrippingGoofball wagon kind of snuck up on me. :S
From what I remember, my first impression was that she was relatively town. I'll be reading the wagoner's ISOs and trying to put together why this wagon exists, but help from any of them would be appreciated and would expedite the process.

Unfortunately people I would vote for based on my first read through, dragonspawn, Nero Cain, and StrangerCoug, don't seem to be attracting much suspicion, or if they are it's disorganized and scattered. I'll walk through the Nero and StrangerCoug reads again since they need re-examining anyway.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 1076, ika wrote:SC why do you feel disintrested?

While I do have some solid reads, they're few in number. As I believe d3x said, the game is essentially stalled, and more activity should help me in that department.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1083, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 1079, Garmr wrote:dragon psssshhh jump on the random midget wagon with me.

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe he is.

The DrippingGoofball wagon kind of snuck up on me. :S
From what I remember, my first impression was that she was relatively town. I'll be reading the wagoner's ISOs and trying to put together why this wagon exists, but help from any of them would be appreciated and would expedite the process.

Unfortunately people I would vote for based on my first read through, dragonspawn, Nero Cain, and StrangerCoug, don't seem to be attracting much suspicion, or if they are it's disorganized and scattered. I'll walk through the Nero and StrangerCoug reads again since they need re-examining anyway.

Well I agree with dripping goofballs likely to be town I think she is the counter wagon to random midget. Dragonspawn is also town I can see it in his posting style and thought processes through he gets a bit caught up with shiny objects a problem I also have.

I would switch dragon and random midget around in your reads as you won't get a dragon lynch off his town as. Nero cain is unreadable to me at the moment and stranger cougar is something I'm willing to look into because of his iffy reasoning to town read nero he does redeem himself a little with latter posting.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1068, Garmr wrote:I posted a post using those games as a example why his scum. Where you can see the evolution of his town game and how the only scum game he has looks like this. Think my meta read was better.

Could you please link me to where you did the meta study, because I'm looking through your ISO and searching words like "meta" and I'm not finding it. I don't think I'm looking for the right thing. :S

From the meta alone, I can't really tell a difference between randomidget's town and scum games. The basic pattern is that they both seem like short, telegraphic posts with sporadic attempts at reads lists. I can't tell. The
only
thing that pushes him kind of toward the town side is the whole thing I pointed out about his preference for playing scum, but I admit it's speculative. Overall, I feel like a randomidget lynch would yield roughly random chance of him flipping scum.

In post 1085, Garmr wrote:I would switch dragon and random midget around in your reads as you won't get a dragon lynch off his town as. Nero cain is unreadable to me at the moment and stranger cougar is something I'm willing to look into because of his iffy reasoning to town read nero he does redeem himself a little with latter posting.

My major,
major
problem is how I can't make sense of the reads progression and how the votes follow from the reads. I'm wondering how he suddenly came up with "TDA is bad town" and what was building up to the killa vote because other than a single reads list where killa is named as "leaning scum" (), I'm coming up empty.

I just thought of an alternate theory that could make sense from a town perspective, and it's that he's following you and your reads around because he's townreading you. An initial look at the mod and dragonspawn's double ISO corroborates this, but I'm still trying to hammer out precisely
why
this is occurring and how this dynamic might make sense for him as town. This is a difficult task because he doesn't cite any of your posting in his.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 664, Garmr wrote:
In post 659, FakedBlogger wrote:We should all compile a reads list. I'll go first. D3x is scum. Thank you.

Rinshan

If random midget flips scum I would consider naked jogger likely scum as well. I actually was going to try to keep my scum read I developed last night on random midget hidden till he gave a reads list. Naked Jogger post here was prematurely was trying to diffuse the value of my push.

Random midget is quite happy to not hunt when he is scum fire and ice There's was no hunting at all done by him just observations.

His hope game Shows as town he does have concern over who his lynches, trying to avoid a quick lynch while in this game he couldn't give a fudge.

Malas mewbie game (don't worry it's finished even through it says day 3) shows natural progress in random midgets town game. His current game has gone back to his earlier games style with some of his scum traits.

VOTE: random midget

For you Telltale

can I ask how long you have been on the site?
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

I've been on the site for about half a year now, since August of last year.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Following someone around is a scum-tell, which isn't surprising, since you're talking about Dragon spawn.
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

@telltaleheart
I'm a true blue-blooded mafia scum player while dragonspawn is just green so I can tell his town.

@TDA Shh your wrong your always wrong
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

You're being tricked by his following you around schtick.
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 664, Garmr wrote:
In post 659, FakedBlogger wrote:We should all compile a reads list. I'll go first. D3x is scum. Thank you.

Rinshan

If random midget flips scum I would consider naked jogger likely scum as well. I actually was going to try to keep my scum read I developed last night on random midget hidden till he gave a reads list. Naked Jogger post here was prematurely was trying to diffuse the value of my push.

Random midget is quite happy to not hunt when he is scum fire and ice There's was no hunting at all done by him just observations.

His hope game Shows as town he does have concern over who his lynches, trying to avoid a quick lynch while in this game he couldn't give a fudge.

Malas mewbie game (don't worry it's finished even through it says day 3) shows natural progress in random midgets town game. His current game has gone back to his earlier games style with some of his scum traits.

VOTE: random midget

It gets murky, because I remember he got mislynched as town a couple times in the games I linked precisely
because
he didn't explain himself well and in one of them he explicitly acknowledged that post-game (Newbie 1545, post 983). This still makes me feel like randomidget lynch is little more than a craps shoot.

TheDudeAbides wrote:Following someone around is a scum-tell, which isn't surprising, since you're talking about Dragon spawn.

I don't know if I agree with that, but the theory is kind of thready anyway since I can't really find any
direct
, solid evidence of dragonspawn following Garmr around. I have him giving townreads on Garmr, but I feel like there should be more than that.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

The most obvious is his read shift on me, which he's refused to explain
-Thompson.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Did Garmr ever dismiss you as bad?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

But look at the time line on the RM. You can see him improve game by game. He also provides more content and stays more on topic. But he reverts back to his older ways and his scum game mirrors this one even through it's subtle.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

sighs
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

can we lynch scum aka random midget
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:59 pm

Post by d3x »

@ika- Let's say both DGB and midget hit L-1 and you're the decider. Who do you Hammer?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

Scum on my wagon are pribably in NJ/dragonspawn/dgb.
If I get lynched please look at Nero, AA and dgb.
Iai, peacebringer, telltale, Ika and d3x are fairly confident town.
There is definitely scum pushing either mine or dgbs wagon. Whichever of us gets lynched examine the wagon tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”