Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ That sure is a unique opinion, NS.

Ffery, I just got back from Bevmo where to my dismay they told me they are all out of Lagunitas Brown Shugga ale for the season. Perhaps you could spare your liver some of yours and share?

I will post here shortly after mulling things over with Cider and a burrito.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by ika »

cool blue ocean

im ignoring titus on the basi she already tunneling and wrong yet again but if she wants to invoke the 1v1 with me shes more then happy to. who knows it might give me something to do

anyone else want to talk to me about stuff?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Bookitty »

With the caveat that I'm having to scrape an entire turkey and stuffing off my divine divan (please don't ask. I'm demoralised enough), I do have some questions.

Do you have any reads, Ika? Have you had a chance to read the game yet?

What is your experience with Titus that leads you to say she's tunnelling and wrong yet again? When was she tunnelling and wrong before?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 522, Titus wrote:Looked through Falcon's cannot take the heat ISO. Found what looked to be bussing/distancing.

Ika, let's dance. You are a dog without bite.

VOTE: ika

Ika and Channel are my biggest scumreads ATM.

Titus, one of these days you are going not act scummy as hell. Sadly that is not today.

Titus, you smell fantastic though, like a dog that ate its poop and then threw it up.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh god. Burrito and Cider realllly hitting that sweet spot in my intestines right now.

I'm reading early game and falcon ISO right now to see what stands out.

BRantz and Falcon have a pretty weird relationship in the first few pages. F16 call BRanzt town for sheeping him where its kind of ambiguous whether he is serious or not. A few posts later, BRantz is calling F16 out on trying to buddy Nacho; I thought (once again agreeing with Ffery here) that F16 came off very forced. His posting looks like hes not being totally serious here and I think its weird to jump to looking at that contradiction. BRantz didn't find F16's townread on him weird? Or his tone weird? Just F16 made a contradiction there so, hes gonna vote him? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Actually ffery's call out there looks pretty town.

CDB's post stood out to me. I've been wavering a little on my CDB read today, but this and a couple other posts make me doubt he is scum with most of the people in this game. Like I could buy a CDB/Titus/Ika team actually (lol). but I don't see him on many other teams. And yes I know they've been going at each other today. Im frankly concerned that CDB actually showed up to engage titus like that since he's mostly been staying on the sidelines so far. Also weird is . On reread, I don't really see why he is townreading Tier over that. I don't get why he thinks scum won't tunnel here and I worry thats coming from someone who is thinking in a scum perspective.

Speaking of Tier, I actually kind of like his early game content. His push on NS feels like a town motivated push to me. He isn't really abashed about blatantly sheeping ffery (who as he even said, wasn't voting at the time). Tier has a slightly weird relationship with ffery in the early game and addresses her exclusively a lot, but I don't think that means much either way.

NotScience is really not selling me the Katsuki townread. My gut really wants to scumread NS for this, but my head is currently vetoing that. Most of his content on this page just reads like "Oh look Not Science is being Not Science!" which is usually the case and I always want to scumread him for that too.

In F16 distances kind of apologetically from his Nacho push. Either hes getting really zen with his scumplay or Nacho is town. Sooo thinking Nacho is pretty town for this. He talked about NS just before this and I think his townread their looked genuine if I had to guess. Not sure what I think about his Sleepy townread.

My overall impression of Espeonage in this exercise is light-town. Im inclined to think he was F16's designated townie to vote.

In post 182, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I'm not sure what to make of the fact that Bookitty, Brantz, and NS all a) voted me b) for the same reasons: because I offered Nacho my vote as a proxy, and c) have a townread on Ffery.

----------------

I actually am leaning town on most of the peanut gallery (Tier, Beast, ika, Nobody). BRantz and Espe I'm ehhhhh on.

I'm think I'm finally at peace with ffery paranoia. I think F16 was appealing to her in his posts subconsciously. I was going to say I planned on just proxying my Nacho read to her at this stage, but Nacho looked a little town in her discussion about his connections to F16.

In post 358, Muffin wrote:Interestingly enough, Metal Sonic's iso is complete garbage. Coincidence?

Yep.

Not Science's making my gut realllly want to wrest precedence away of my read on NotScience.

I'm concerned that I have too many townreads in this game tbh.

Town: BooKitty, fferyllt, beast
Leaning Town: tiershift, Nobody Special, ika, Nachomamma, Muffin

Leaving: Not Science, ChannelDelibird, Espeonage, SleepyKrew (Titus), and Brantz as people I'm kind of interested in.

NotScience: I didn't like him setting up a dichotomy between me and TSO and I didn't like the reason behind his Katsuki townread which he carried over to MS. I thought his 'catchup' post partway through was very potentially an excuse to get into the game in a way that wouldn't come off scummy. I also dislike how he was so adamant about the me/TSO thing that he called TSO suspicious for attacking me. That doesn't really add up with him suddenly no longer caring about his original statement that me/TSO are likely T/S now that TSO is flipped town. He seems to have forgotten this opinion cause I think it might look awkward for him to continue with that faking now that half the people its on are dead.

Espeonage: Basically a PoE read at this point, I thought his tone looked faintly town throughout the Day. I could see F16's read on him being a setup in case he needed to bus.

SleepyKrew: Yaaaaaaa. Not really seeing the town in his ISO, especially not compared to other people. Titus hasn't done anything to make me want to townread her either, so would probably vote this slot and feel guilty about lynching Titus for PoE/predecessor reasons, but ya.

Brantz: Someone talk to me about Brantz cause I'm really not sure what to think of him. Interactions with F16 were a little weird to me. He was part of F16's little Bookitty/Brantz/NobodySpecial block which I really don't know what to think about.

CDB: Showing up to argue with Titus is weird given him being on the sidelines of the football field so far. Some of his posts concern me; could see this being scum.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by ika »

In post 552, Bookitty wrote:With the caveat that I'm having to scrape an entire turkey and stuffing off my divine divan (please don't ask. I'm demoralised enough), I do have some questions.

Do you have any reads, Ika? Have you had a chance to read the game yet?

What is your experience with Titus that leads you to say she's tunnelling and wrong yet again? When was she tunnelling and wrong before?

blue sea

based off what i have skimped

1. ika - town
2. Muffin - meh
5. Bookitty - prob town
6. Titus -ignoring
7. Nachomamma8 - scum
8. AngryPidgeon -prob town
9. ChannelDelibird
10. fferyllt - town
11. TierShift - meh
12. BRantz - meh
13. Nobody Special - scum
15. Espeonage - meh
16. beastcharizard - town
17. notscience -town

i dont plan on reading in deph till day 2

as for the titus issue: lets put it as at least 4 sites and dozens of games
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Well another attack from a cat playing dressup with a santa hat. It's vague as hell "scummy". I suppose you'll articulate for the class beast or are you just sad I suspect ika and channel.

Bookitty, I tunnel like a gopher on caffiene pills.

Ika, any reasons for those ridiculoys reada? Funny how you magically have reads after I highlight you scum meta.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by notscience »

Hi dere titus, I'm more glad to see you here than I am to see a Seth Rogen movie go down in flames time and time again.

stalker

catching up
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by notscience »

titus
pls give me a tiered readslist ty

In post 554, AngryPidgeon wrote:NotScience: I didn't like him setting up a dichotomy between me and TSO and I didn't like the reason behind his Katsuki townread which he carried over to MS. I thought his 'catchup' post partway through was very potentially an excuse to get into the game in a way that wouldn't come off scummy. I also dislike how he was so adamant about the me/TSO thing that he called TSO suspicious for attacking me. That doesn't really add up with him suddenly no longer caring about his original statement that me/TSO are likely T/S now that TSO is flipped town. He seems to have forgotten this opinion cause I think it might look awkward for him to continue with that faking now that half the people its on are dead.

1) Thats nice, idrc if you like how I'm reading kats or not, less than I care about the next Emma Stone movie.

2) I was here and had a few really low content posts, one trying to get in that failed then I was out with the flu for a few days. So yeah, I'm trying to get in the game. and obviously, I decide in my cathcup post to place a scumread on someone I'm rather nervous of catching on to me and hold on to it throughout the day, as well as townread nacho and ffery when I can just paranoiaposture all game on them because it gives me an excuse to vote them if I need it. I do have a scum meta of townreading katsuki though! Of course, I'm pretty sure I've been really accurate in my katsuki reads in every single game I've been with him sans Anything Goes, although to be fair its like half scum half town, but sure!

3) I have only posted a few times since the TSO modkill and I wouldnt exactly say I was adamant. I also see that nacho and ffery disagreed with it and I do like them this game so I'm letting that tint my stance on you a bit.

To quote BRO, you're either dumb or you're scum. Atm I'm leaning the former.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 550, AngryPidgeon wrote:^ That sure is a unique opinion, NS.

Ffery, I just got back from Bevmo where to my dismay they told me they are all out of Lagunitas Brown Shugga ale for the season. Perhaps you could spare your liver some of yours and share?

I can share my Anchor IPA!

I asked for more votes on sleepykrew, so I'm not too surprised that a few players obliged regardless of alignment. I was townreading CDB for his early-ish play. I need to do some review, probably tomorrow. I don't think him going silent for a few days is alignment indicative for him, or at least it's not scummy. I've seen him do it before as town. I know that's not the full basis for your scumread but I'm putting it out there anyway.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:36 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

I know this isn't the only thing on which I should comment but not much time right now so, AP, I don't know why you'd find it strange that I should engage with Titus over a few posts in a row unless you expected me to average one post per three pages for eternity. It should be noted that a lot of my earlier posts weren't directly engaged with like Titus responded to my vote and the fact that I was still around allowed me to get stuck in. Surely you must have played with me enough before to expect me to get into a conversation here and there, especially when my alignment is being questioned.

I guess the tl;dr is: what on earth were you expecting?

Also to be noted is that I didn't townread Tier in 126, I just though the vote on him was poorly justified and I stand by that reason.

Ika's 'reads list' reads like somebody who tripped on the edge of a Twister mat and dislocated all their arm joints on the fall to point at random colours. How does ika not have a read on me, for example, when I've been pushing his wagon? Also extremely put off by his 'can't be bothered to do anything until day 2' bollocks. If that's true then you should have signed up as a replacement only rather than to play from the start. Don't be a prick. Play to your wincon.
#greenshirtthursdays
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Serene2 »

BURP!

VOTECOUNT

Titus (4): fferyllt, Nachomamma8, Muffin, ChannelDelibird
ika (2): Titus, Bookitty
AngryPidgeon (2): notscience, TierShift
espeonage (2): BRantz
TierShift (1): Nobody Special
notscience (1): beastcharizard
beastcharizard (1): espeonage

14 players, 8 votes to lynch.

INFRACTIONS

Muffin 1/3
AngryPidgeon 1/3
fferyllt 1/3
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:57 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 549, Nobody Special wrote:WHO TURNED OFF THE ELECTRICITY??!

How am I supposed to have a wedding IN THE DARK??
*shrieks*

I think AP couldmaybeperhaps be scum, but I'll re-examine in a bit.

Also getting tiny little scumvibes from BooKitty.

More when the lights come back on.

Are you getting scum v scum from all their interactions? How so?

If your wedding reception doesn't have the Superbowl front and center on a big screen, I can't come.

My uncle's best friend came to my aunt's formal wedding in a loud pink plaid blazer over bermuda shorts, and he brought his own six pack.

Of Bud.

Other than his taste in beer, he was my favorite wedding guest.

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

Channel, if you really feel the way you do in your posts, then it's time to be more than a banana slug relaxing in a recliner.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:16 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

UNVOTE: Titus

You still have a long way to go to make me comfortable about your alignment, Titus, but I'm willing to work with you on this. Don't trip me up like I was tripped up by that low step the other day. I still have the bruise. It looks like a map of Zambia.
#greenshirtthursdays
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

I care about your comfort level as much as porcupine with dagger based quills.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:22 am

Post by TierShift »

Boo, I just came in here to say I thought the AP wagon was getting lame, but it has disappeared :(
I like titus so far. should reread skrew.

Commenting seriously later.

I haven't seen blood for a while now. Any volunteers?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:10 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 556, Titus wrote:Well another attack from a cat playing dressup with a santa hat. It's vague as hell "scummy". I suppose you'll articulate for the class beast or are you just sad I suspect ika and channel.

Bookitty, I tunnel like a gopher on caffiene pills.

Ika, any reasons for those ridiculoys reada? Funny how you magically have reads after I highlight you scum meta.

I feel like I just see your name and think Titus is scum. Like it is ingrained in me to think you are scum. If you do something really town maybe you can move up to null.

Have yall seen that show dirty jobs? I bet all of those work sites smell awesome.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Muffin »

I'm a little too busy IRL, admiring AP's place through my binoculars. Phone posting ATM, I'll make some real psost later tomorrow
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Serene2 »

This video is not funny. This is your punishment for not talking enough.

VOTECOUNT

Titus (3): fferyllt, Nachomamma8, Muffin
ika (3): Titus, Bookitty, ChannelDelibird
AngryPidgeon (2): notscience, TierShift
espeonage (2): BRantz
TierShift (1): Nobody Special
notscience (1): beastcharizard
beastcharizard (1): espeonage

14 players, 8 votes to lynch.

INFRACTIONS

Muffin 1/3
AngryPidgeon 1/3
fferyllt 1/3
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Bookitty »

I'll be away most of the day scraping cheese fondue and beer off the sofa while standing squarely in front of the television and being told I make a better door than a window.

I'm liking Titus for town so far. AP is town too, though I HATED his fight with TSO. Not happy with Ika's readslist (with the exception of NachoMamma, it's right down the line popular opinion, and I think Nacho is town for interactions with F-16).

I'm twitchy about BRantz. His push on F-16 and shift to TierShift is eerily similar to F-16's push on Nacho and sudden reversal to proxy his vote. contains this reasoning from F-16. I would like BRantz to read this post and explain his thought process here. TierShift's post restriction was pretty evident at the point of the vote, I think. I don't buy that BRantz couldn't figure that out for himself.

I think that most post restrictions are as obvious as chocolate smeared around the mouth of a toddler, so that's colouring my reads to an extent. If others are having issues figuring them out, please let me know.

Sticking with my vote on Ika and waiting for an answer/answers from BRantz.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

I think the mod is a Nazi cat with Borat videos to ensure compliance.

Why did you hate the AP/TSO fight BooKitty?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Bookitty »

At the risk of destroying my best frock with angst and spilled anchovy paste, I have to say that the entire fight seemed very overdramatic.

Angry Pidgeon was so upset that he threatened to vote park TSO (who flipped town) to the end of days and accused him of cheating. Yet throughout that period he didn't miss even one post restriction that I noticed. This undermined my belief in AP rage. TSO also got very angry, though, and he didn't miss one during that fight either. Since he flipped town, my theory was disproven about maintaining post restrictions during rage attacks.

It effectively shut down any discussion of topics that were not it and it got really out-of-game unpleasant in a way that made me, at least, feel really unhappy about the game and the accusations flying there.

tl;dr: I hated the fight because it wasn't alignment relevant imo and it made me feel miserable.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:51 am

Post by fferyllt »

UNVOTE:

I'll be rereading this game today instead of watching all the amazing superbowl commercials. With beer goggles on.

Idic
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Muffin »

I
tried
to give Ika the same level of attention that I've been trying to give everyone else. I mean, I really wanted to sift through his mail and steal some toenail clippings in the dead of night, but then I read his ISO.

It's 9 posts, and all but 2 are just catch-up/fluff. One half-assed reads list with absolutely no justification whatsoever for any of the reads and a quip at Titus do not a town-ISO make.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”