Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2899, Awesome wrote:
In post 2896, Pirate Ika wrote:can we lynch shos now

... I kinda want to lynch muffin.

as much as i want to agree with this, lynching shos takes priority as it gives lots of information on actions, people etc. Besides it's a surefire scumlynch. You can shoot him however.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Awesome »

In post 3040, Muffin wrote:
In post 3032, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2875, Muffin wrote:
In post 2506, Awesome wrote:Just lynch me and then lynch the fuck out of shos when I flip town vig.
Because it's impossible you were jailed/bus-driven/roleblocked, amirite?

Bus-driven is out of the question as none of the flips had "stabbed" as flavor.

I don't think it's out of the question, as it's possible Awesome was put on the bus with someone bulletproof, or Awesome could just be lying about their flavour, or their PM could be misleading, etc.

Either way, that's irrelevant.

The relevant point is how Awesome jumped from "he didn't die" to "he is scum" which is nonsensical.

This is a Tammy thing. However shos' posting throughout this day phase has given me a 180 on him. I was townreading him which is why I vetoed yesterday.

Tammy also took the shot blind while I was asleep because I wouldn't be back by deadline and she thought that since we had varying reads that it was the best option, which I'm ok with.

Now.

Shos has since claimed that the premise that a Serial Killer would turn up as Town is false. It's a few pages back.
So, not the only thing that needs to be settled in people's minds is if we are the miller we are claiming to be, which I feel is pretty fucking easy to see from both of our posting day 1.

I still think shos is scum from his tone today, but that's all I've got.

This head would rather a Klingon lynch more than anything right now. But given that I respect Tammy and also want her to actually be able to play properly I'm not intending to push it.

ika/mollie: I am ok with us just shooting who we get told to. Don't try to convince Tammy to do what someone else says while she is mad though.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2900, Muffin wrote:Fuck you, you're an extremely caustic and arrogant player(s). You'd better be fucking scum this game because there's no possible reason to be such an asshole as town.

this coming from Muffin
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by shos »

ika, let's play a game just like you like:
what if we lynch me and I flip "Town Cop"? then you speedlynch titus? and awesome? what info do you gain?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2903, theelkspeaks wrote:
In post 2882, BlizZard wrote:
In post 2877, theelkspeaks wrote:
In post 2870, BlizZard wrote:
In post 2851, theelkspeaks wrote:I'm a tracker. I tracked shos to awesome. So shos didn't perform a nightkill last night, and I'm inclined to believe his cop claim, unless he's a mafia role that visits for reasons other than killing.

Why did you think he'd have preformed a NK when he had already claimed to have targeted Awesome with a cop ability? Why did you ask if anyone had saved Awesome or blocked Shos? How would that have impacted your result? I don't get your thought process here.

I thought he might have tried to kill Awesome, then on failing that, claimed a guilty on him to try to lynch him.

Why would you think that with Awesome alive? No reason to think that. And if for some reason you thought it was possible he was covering up a failed kill with a cop claim, you should still think it now. Instead you're saying he's probably telling the truth because no one claimed to protect Awesome, which nobody should even if they did. Also, if you got a result, Shos couldn't have possibly been roleblocked.

Remember we already had one mafia rolecop flip. I find it hard to suggest shos was also a rolecop? Maybe my logic is just wrong.

hes not a rolecop. he's a cop. scum-aligned.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Awesome »

shos is starting to look more and more town which is fucking disconcerting.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 3048, Muffin wrote:Not buying it. I don't particularly think you're town either.

cool story bro you gonna back it up with a vote or pussyfoot it?

pedit: good i think between me and mollie we can shun out a hitlist of player

so far mines is {anyone in the hood [esp muffin but i think hes policy], wisdom, king and titus}

it will prob change as day goes on
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2904, Muffin wrote:the obvious conclusion that Awesome was blocked

why the fuck would awesome be blocked?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Crud, missed it again.

shos - 7 (Awesome, Wisdom, Klingoncelt, DrippingGoofBall, alivechihiro, BlizZard, Pirate Ika)

Awesome - 2 (Frightened inmate number3, Muffin)

Klingoncelt - 2 (ProHawk, shos)
Fluminator - 1 (Ankamius)

Not Voting - 9 (EddieFenix, theelkspeaks, Bulbazak, guille2015, Nobody Special, eyestott, PeregrineV, Fluminator, Titus)

11 to lynch.

Shos up for the lynch.
Last edited by mastin2 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Awesome »

I <3 espy.

I need to do something not this game related for a bit.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Awesome »

GIVEN THAT SHOS HAS SAID THAT HE HAS MOD CONFIRMATION THAT IF HE INVESTIGATED THE ROLE WE HAVE CLAIMED HIS RESULT WOULD MATCH WHAT HE HAS

that means that the while them or us thing is out the window.

Everyone either believes we are a miller and we can talk about who to lynch, or people don't believe we are miller and they are dumb.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2908, Pirate Ika wrote:i wonder if the hood is one giant scum team right now who has fucked thing up majorly?

pedit: i am.

i dont think they would blatantly claim as a neighborhood if that was the case. More likely they're a mixture of different scumteams, with maaaybe 1-2 town thrown in
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 3053, shos wrote:ika, let's play a game just like you like:
what if we lynch me and I flip "Town Cop"? then you speedlynch titus? and awesome? what info do you gain?

i learn tat you guys are being stupid for even remotely following your results to such extent. all you basicly did was go "I HAS GUILTY GOGOGOGOGO" when tammys play have been obvious town.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2912, theelkspeaks wrote:
In post 2906, Titus wrote:No one is suggesting Shos is a rolecop Elk.

Then how did shos target awesome last night? That's the one thing I know for sure.

...cop?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by shos »

In post 3051, Awesome wrote:
This is a Tammy thing. However shos' posting throughout this day phase has given me a 180 on him. I was townreading him which is why I vetoed yesterday.

Tammy also took the shot blind while I was asleep because I wouldn't be back by deadline and she thought that since we had varying reads that it was the best option, which I'm ok with.

Now.

Shos has since claimed that the premise that a Serial Killer would turn up as Town is false. It's a few pages back.
So, not the only thing that needs to be settled in people's minds is if we are the miller we are claiming to be, which I feel is pretty fucking easy to see from both of our posting day 1.

This head would rather a Klingon lynch more than anything right now. But given that I respect Tammy and also want her to actually be able to play properly I'm not intending to push it.

ika/mollie: I am ok with us just shooting who we get told to. Don't try to convince Tammy to do what someone else says while she is mad though.

wait, so you had a full townread on me yesterday and you shot me despite it? why?

and what is that 'tone' that made you scumread me today? can you quote and explain?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2914, shos wrote:I asked the mod what result I would get if I investigated me because I wanted to know what form of results I get for a town result.

and you couldnt just ask what is the form of town results because?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by shos »

In post 3062, Pirate Ika wrote:

i learn tat you guys are being stupid for even remotely following your results to such extent. all you basicly did was go "I HAS GUILTY GOGOGOGOGO" when tammys play have been obvious town.

I don't get why you all thought she was so townie, we all scumread, that's why I investigated them. And, you're being very stupid in your stubbornness. get out of the tunnel, kookoo!

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

shos what results do you get?

ie does it show "town/not town" "innocent/guilty" ect

tammy check your rolecard and tell me if it say the following "you show up as sk to cops and their variations"

if your a miller i figure your rolecard would have similar wordings to pine and that he would most likely show up guilty/not town to variants that get such thing
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by shos »

In post 3065, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2914, shos wrote:I asked the mod what result I would get if I investigated me because I wanted to know what form of results I get for a town result.

and you couldnt just ask what is the form of town results because?

I could. didn't think it makes any difference. I thought I would get a real quote, like "You investigate shos. the result: Shos is town." which is better than 'town' as an answer.

Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Awesome »

In post 3064, shos wrote:
In post 3051, Awesome wrote:

Now.

wait, so you had a full townread on me yesterday and you shot me despite it? why?

and what is that 'tone' that made you scumread me today? can you quote and explain?

I said all of this earlier as well.

Tammy took the shot and was scum reading you.

I wasn't around and I would have gotten her to shoot muffin or AA like we were originally going to do if I hadn't been asleep at deadline.

She completely blindsided me with the target of you.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2915, Muffin wrote:

Fuck you, you're not the leader of this town, and you literally claimed not to be part of it.

Just shut the fuck up and get lynched already, jesus christ.

In post 2918, Muffin wrote:
Don't forget that Awesome literally said "we are non-town".

this fucking needs to die.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by shos »

I get something in the form "NAME is ALIGNMENT" where possible results are scum/town.

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 3066, shos wrote:
In post 3062, Pirate Ika wrote:

I don't get why you all thought she was so townie, we all scumread, that's why I investigated them. And, you're being very stupid in your stubbornness. get out of the tunnel, kookoo!

is that how your goign to respond? how about you shut the fuck up then, if you read the damn thread you would clearly see that many people were town reading that slot and that your hood has like no vaule on everyone else right now it seems

im not leaving this till i have blood
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Awesome »

Investigate as serial killer to every type of cop there is.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 3071, shos wrote:I get something in the form "NAME is ALIGNMENT" where possible results are scum/town.

now tammy/snow need to check their PM and see if it matched the wording of pine if thats the case then we are all wasting time

shos what do you get for pine?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”