BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:15 am

Post by BlizZard »

I don't remember you being so pro-Shos before, Wisdom.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Wisdom »

yep but her sanity is questionable, while there's no doubt about peregrine's
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:20 am

Post by BlizZard »

It's only questionable to those who want to undermine her result.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Wisdom »

umm no. Titus herself said it's questionable.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

@ flum

ika and I are both high volume posters who sort through interactions. we just can't seem to synch up in this game and for that i apologize. I have been avoiding the tius shitsow in order to avoid game strangulation for that reason.

@ wis

it is probs best to just stop responding titus at this point cos she isn't going to listen. I have never seen her self correct in any way, admit she was wrong or compromise. best way to deal with her is to identify where you think she is strong and try to support her where your reads intersect with hers and do the best you can otherwise you are just feeding the moon logic when it is something she clearly wants to sort out for herself. so let her. you are jut going to give yourself a headache if you do otherwise.

@ zarella

2 things I wld like for you to consider:

what do you think of shos "holy shit titus" post cos it was the first genuine shos that I have seen this game and it gives me pause on my shos!scum read. I see what you are sayingI really do like I really feel it. but I wonder if we are caught in tunnel mode and if that is what we are doing I wld like to at least look at it.

the klingon read. there about 3 key things that klingon has done that seem to be working not from a town mindset. 1 is on d1 she had a townread from us while we were trying to weave town together and we tried to draw in by forming cohesion on reads she waved it off with a "I was told to shut up" and didn't engage which to me reads as a pouty response. I gave it a pass. another is she isn't really trying to sort the gamestate despite bragging about her ability to do so on 1. but it is her misrep of ika's meta that for me is going "hey, stop giving her a derp pass". cos she is picking at ika for something that ika does as both alignments which can be confirmed by several people in this game which this kind misrep of another player's meta usually comes from scum IME. the aTe is noise to me. plz consider not giving her a pass for the reasons that you are. you too wis.

@ perv

cld you plz clarify your result on prohawk since you softed a guilty on prohawk? tia

town at this point need to form some cohesion. <----- like this needs to happen. can we plz try to get back on track? and come up with a logistical gameplan? I don't think that is too much to ask.

wld love awsum's input at this point.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Awesome »

I accidentally deleted the last 10 pages of my assignment last night, so I need to write it again. I'm not going to be fully present until that happens.

I have tried to follow along on my phone while at work/working, but it is kinda hard to keep up with some of this.

Zar - Yes, I remember that game quite well :/ And I agree. I'm of the mind that klingon is town, but she is really wrong about ika's scum meta/versus town meta. I haven't played a lot with ika, but I have followed some of his games. I think they're both town. (Espy thinks Klingon is scum.)

Pere needs to clarify his role. It's way too vague, and I'm not going to just follow there when he hasn't been clear exactly what his role is.

If shos is a cop, he is sane. Like I'm not sure how or why his sanity is coming into question. I don't investigate as town. He investigated me; I came back not town. I don't know how much more clear that can be. There is absolutely no question about his sanity. Actually his question to the mod now makes sense. If he was a cop of unknown sanity, him asking the mod what he'd investigate as makes sense if he were trying to figure out his sanity. The question is is he a scum cop?

Titus should stop with the setup spec. Claiming that a vig doesn't make sense in this setup is smh bad. It's my role. It's an unbalanced game with gods know how many factions.

When I get this assignment done, I'll try to be more present in the game. Hopefully espy will.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Titus »

@Awesome - SMH? What does that mean?

@shos - Suggesting a cult leader? Fucking really. This first post eliminates alignment changes.

@Muffin - You haven't played with me if you expect me to be level headed when I cannot lynch claimed scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3704, Wisdom wrote:umm no. Titus herself said it's questionable.

Theroetically, it is. If you independently scumread shos and townread me, it isn't.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Titus »

@ika, If I have a pool, I can compromise and lynch with a pool. Lynching town is not a compromise. No one ever compromises with me, so I only compromise if shit faced. If a flip proves me wrong, I do admit it.

I do agree with letting me sort out shit. If you do, then shos is the vote.

I do agree on Klingon scum.

I have also said the PV claim is garbage and needs to be opened up for scrutiny. We took a look at me, it's PV's turn.

I hate that there always seems to be a separate rule for me.

Oh it's Titus...then it's blah blah blah...

I have asperger's; I am not an alien.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:20 am

Post by BlizZard »

In post 3704, Wisdom wrote:umm no. Titus herself said it's questionable.

Titus says it is not a sure result. That's where our reads come in. A guilty result on a strong scum read is much more likely to be right than wrong. Say Titus had a town result on him? Would you question it and keep pushing his lynch? You wouldn't. So why do you question a guilty result on someone you've scum read?

In post 3705, Pirate Ika wrote:
@ zarella

2 things I wld like for you to consider:

what do you think of shos "holy shit titus" post cos it was the first genuine shos that I have seen this game and it gives me pause on my shos!scum read. I see what you are sayingI really do like I really feel it. but I wonder if we are caught in tunnel mode and if that is what we are doing I wld like to at least look at it.

the klingon read. there about 3 key things that klingon has done that seem to be working not from a town mindset. 1 is on d1 she had a townread from us while we were trying to weave town together and we tried to draw in by forming cohesion on reads she waved it off with a "I was told to shut up" and didn't engage which to me reads as a pouty response. I gave it a pass. another is she isn't really trying to sort the gamestate despite bragging about her ability to do so on 1. but it is her misrep of ika's meta that for me is going "hey, stop giving her a derp pass". cos she is picking at ika for something that ika does as both alignments which can be confirmed by several people in this game which this kind misrep of another player's meta usually comes from scum IME. the aTe is noise to me. plz consider not giving her a pass for the reasons that you are. you too wis.

This is still SnowStorm, but I'll answer you.

1) Do you mean #3652? What's so genuine about it that gives you pause on your scum read? Is it a genuine reaction? Maybe. Does it affect my read on him? Not in the slightest.

We're not in a tunnel. I mean, not in a bad way we're not. We are pushing our scum read and we're not going to push other scum reads when this one has a guilty on them. Shos needs to be sorted out now or the game won't move forward. I'm not afraid of tunneling on scum, because I know we're right.

2) Klingon. I haven't put much thought into her, but we both think she's town. We'll look into her later, but she's really not at the top of our list and I'd never consider lynching her today instead of Shos, or any of our other scum reads.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

dude. i agree the titus result is most likely sane and shos is most likely scum. you dont have to explain that to me, i was the one saying that some pages ago. But we have another guilty which is guaranteed sane. This trumps Titus guilty. Guaranteed sane > Probably sane. It's fucking simple.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:25 am

Post by shos »

Oh right, I forgot that.

Go on then.

pedit: later..
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Muffin »

In post 3707, Titus wrote:@Awesome - SMH? What does that mean?

@shos - Suggesting a cult leader? Fucking really. This first post eliminates alignment changes.

@Muffin - You haven't played with me if you expect me to be level headed when I cannot lynch claimed scum.

Where did they claim scum?
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

@Muffin, by not questioning the PV guilty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:55 am

Post by mastin2 »

VC here
in a bit
now.

shos - 6 (Klingoncelt, DrippingGoofBall, alivechihiro, BlizZard, EddieFenix, Titus)

ProHawk - 6 (PeregrineV, shos, Wisdom, Muffin, guille2015, Pirate Ika)

Wisdom - 1 (Fluminator)
Klingoncelt - 1 (ProHawk)
Awesome - 1 (Frightened inmate number3)
Fluminator - 1 (Ankamius)

Not Voting - 5 (theelkspeaks, Bulbazak, Nobody Special, eyestott, Awesome)

11 to lynch.

Shos up for the lynch.
Last edited by mastin2 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Muffin »

In post 3714, Titus wrote:@Muffin, by not questioning the PV guilty.

That's weak. Really weak.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:56 am

Post by shos »

I don't get it.

so me and you we both have a sentence in our role PM and in our results that implies heavily that our sanity can be anything.
then PV comes and says 'this is not a scumread, it is actual scum', hinting that he knows he is sane.

so, how does that make me scum again?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3716, Muffin wrote:

That's weak. Really weak.

No. His behavior has been scummy but for confirming me as cop.

We know how cop PMs work. PV cannot be a full, sanity unquestioned cop.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3717, shos wrote:

I don't get it.

so me and you we both have a sentence in our role PM and in our results that implies heavily that our sanity can be anything.
then PV comes and says 'this is not a scumread, it is actual scum', hinting that he knows he is sane.

so, how does that make me scum again?

Then PV is just as questionable sanity as the rest of us. Yet you are not acting like it.

He cannot know he's sane without actually scumhunting.

So not working.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Wisdom »

why not? the fact there are cops of questionable sanity bars the possibility there is a confirmed sane cop because?

have you seen the roles in the previous hilariously unbalanced game?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Wisdom »

why not? the fact there are cops of questionable sanity bars the possibility there is a confirmed sane cop because?

<<< I'm letting this double slide because I made a top-of-page VC a little while ahead. :shifty: >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:00 am

Post by shos »

why can there not be a guaranteed sane cop?
and why can there not be a 1-shot genie of some sort?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 57, eyestott wrote:So, Hilariously unbalanced 1 had this setup:
1 mafia godfather
1 mafia lawyer
1 mafia Roleblocker
1 1 shot miller
1 miller
1 gunsmith
1 ultimate cop (took two nights for each investigation, but it was 100% accurate no matter what)
1 sane cop
1 cop
1 Jailkeeper
2 doctors
1 VT
Just FYI

here they are. Both a sane cop, an ultimate cop and a questionable sanity cop.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3720, Wisdom wrote:why not? the fact there are cops of questionable sanity bars the possibility there is a confirmed sane cop because?

The mod may unbalance the setup, he's not going to do that. Of course, you automatically assumed full sanity, when there's no reason to do so.

Given the reluctanance to looking, I doubt it.

Also, if he was...he should havr objections to us being questionable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

no he shouldnt. Because questionable sanity cops and confirmed sanity cops can co-exist. That's what you fail to realize. Look at the previous game roles again.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”