An ill-advised text-based adventure:

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 146, Jackel98 wrote:Action: Look for thinner bars. See if there is a window that I missed.
The bars on the door are thinner.

ENTER ACTION:
_____

In post 148, beastcharizard wrote:
Action: Pray to the almighty god mastin2 and say the following prayer: "Oh great overlord in the sky. Could you please kindly help all of us get out of this jail. None of us are sure of our crimes or if we ever did actually commit any. You are the all powerful being of the universe and I know you have the power to help us. You are the greatest mafia player ever, the legends tell me. Please just find it in your heart to strike down the Guard that was just injured and allow all of us to get free of our cells. Once we are out we can find a way to survive, I just need your help for this one thing. What I would specifically like is for the guard to die as he is imprisoning us for no reason and for all of our prison cells to be opened by you so we can get out. The cruelty of this man is against your teachings of being so awesome.

Thank you for heading my prayer all mighty and awesome mastin2."
You make your prayers to a dark mysterious entity, praying for divine assistance in spite of how a previous attempt at the same failed. Your elaborate prayer, however, manages to make something tick in your mind; a sense of familiarity rushes over you when making this prayer. Though your memories of your past life do not fully return, you feel that you are perhaps more powerful than you have been led to believe...and that, perhaps, with tweaking, on your powers alone, you could escape...but unfortunately, as you are, your prayer falls on seemingly deaf ears, as the guard is still very much alive and the door to every cell except for player_TellTaleHeart's is still locked.

ENTER ACTION:
_____

Fancily-worded way of saying you failed, but that you have touched upon a MAJOR discovery. You're 90% likely to guess it wrong, because you've only TOUCHED on it, but good going.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

next time I can do an action:
Action: Meditate and get to a place of completely ignoring the outside world. I will reflect upon what has just happened and see if I can't force myself to remember anything more than that slight glimpse of whatever it was I just saw.

I we are all demigods and that is why we are in this prison.
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Action: Teleport out of the prison?

I would try doing more, but other people are in much better scenarios than I am right now.
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 151, beastcharizard wrote:next time I can do an action:
Action: Meditate and get to a place of completely ignoring the outside world. I will reflect upon what has just happened and see if I can't force myself to remember anything more than that slight glimpse of whatever it was I just saw.

I we are all demigods and that is why we are in this prison.
You cannot remember the specifics, though you feel as if there is a source of information nearby as to your origin that would jog your memory. However, you do in fact feel the sensation that you once held great power (enough to fit the description of a demigod even, regardless of whether you were one or not)--perhaps your power is lesser now, but perhaps it could become greater as well......

ENTER ACTION:
_____

In post 152, KingdomAces wrote:Action: Teleport out of the prison?
Though you have the sensation that this action may work, you also feel that it will require more specifics in order to be viable.

ENTER ACTION:
_____

After all prisoners have escaped, I will reveal the original methods by which you could have escaped. I will say not to give up hope, though, because regardless of original or created-by-unforeseen-circumstances ways, there are rather a few players who are close to figuring out an escape plan. So don't give up; you're almost there.
Last edited by mastin2 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
Agnigi
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Antihero »

personal action: allow the guard to get close and stab me. then, as he's doing so, grab onto his clothes and pull him closer. bite him on the neck as hard as possible and rip his jugular open.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Action: Find the source of information by looking all over my room not missing a single nook or cranny. I knock on each brick/panel of the cell trying to figure out if one of them is false or if one of them makes a different sound than all the others. I tear the bed apart into tiny pieces and I don't mean just the stuffing I mean the whole bed apart as much as is possible in my current state. I check the toilet to see if there is anything suspicious about it. I reach my hand down into it to see if there is something I can feel and take out in case it is in there. I check the corners of the room that are dark. I check under the bed just in case. I move any and everything in my room to see if maybe it is underneath something. If I have a pillow I take off the pillow case and check it and then tear apart the pillow. I take off all my clothes, besides my underwear, and inspect them for anything suspicious. I knock on all the cell bars in case one of them makes a strange/different sound than all the others.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Anti and I are going completely OPPOSITE directions with this game.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by Antihero »

finding knowledge within yourself is for assholes

ripping open people's necks w/ your teeth is how you get shit done
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by Snakes »

Action: Look at cells and see where TellTaleHeart's cell is located in relation to Beastcharizard's.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:40 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 155, beastcharizard wrote:
Action: Find the source of information by looking all over my room not missing a single nook or cranny. I knock on each brick/panel of the cell trying to figure out if one of them is false or if one of them makes a different sound than all the others. I tear the bed apart into tiny pieces and I don't mean just the stuffing I mean the whole bed apart as much as is possible in my current state. I check the toilet to see if there is anything suspicious about it. I reach my hand down into it to see if there is something I can feel and take out in case it is in there. I check the corners of the room that are dark. I check under the bed just in case. I move any and everything in my room to see if maybe it is underneath something. If I have a pillow I take off the pillow case and check it and then tear apart the pillow. I take off all my clothes, besides my underwear, and inspect them for anything suspicious. I knock on all the cell bars in case one of them makes a strange/different sound than all the others.
You find nothing of interest.

ENTER ACTION:
_____

In post 158, Snakes wrote:Action: Look at cells and see where TellTaleHeart's cell is located in relation to Beastcharizard's.
Follow the pattern previously described. Player_Zymf made an almost-accurate map (rotate it 180 degrees), albeit obsolete. I lack the memory to bring up the relevant information a second time.

ENTER ACTION:
_____

In post 154, Antihero wrote:
personal action: allow the guard to get close and stab me. then, as he's doing so, grab onto his clothes and pull him closer. bite him on the neck as hard as possible and rip his jugular open.
You allow the guard to come in and stab you. Though the wound is bad and you will require medical attention in order to continue living, you viciously bite at his neck and rip his jugular open.

The guard collapses, nearly dead. However, the maintenance worker abandons the task he was doing and turns around. In an instant, he somehow transforms his garb, to a white shirt, white pants, stethoscope, and a head mirror, a pill appearing where a plunger had been only moments before. "Don'ta worry, it'sa me, Dr. Ario, herea to curea all your needsa." He begins to move towards the guard......

ENTER ACTION:
_____
My academy.
Agnigi
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by AcRv »

Action: Will myself into the body of the guard
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -
Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

TTH should be right next to my cell if I did the pattern correctly.

Action: Unscrew the bed screw like Anti did and then transform the screw into a key just like the maintance man just transformed his plunger into a pill.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 160, AcRv wrote:
Action: Will myself into the body of the guard
In post 161, beastcharizard wrote:
Action: Unscrew the bed screw like Anti did and then transform the screw into a key just like the maintance man just transformed his plunger into a pill.
Your powers do not work that way.

ENTER ACTION:
_____
My academy.
Agnigi
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Bull I just saw a guy do it so I should have some sort of knowledge on how to do something like that myself.

action: Try each of the following things to discover more about my powers: Try to use telekensis to take the pill out of Doctor Ario's hand, Try to summon a swarm of bats, Try to shapeshift into a flea, Try to phase through the wall of the cell into TTH's cell, Try to make myself incorporal thus making myself able to move through things and things move through me but I don't sink down into the floor, Scream Fus Ro Dah! and see if i am a Dragon Born, Lift my hand up and say: "Weapon come!" and see if a weapon magically appears in my hand or comes crashing through the wall and landing in my hand, Try to levitate.
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Focus very intently on the space on the opposite side of the bars, and imagine that I am there instead of inside the cell.
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Heartless »

oh this is bullshit
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Jackel98
Jackel98
Goon
Jackel98
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Jackel98 »

Action:
I tie my rope to one of the door's bars, and then pull as hard as I can.
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:52 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Don't worry anti, I am sure someone has ressurection powers or is a necromancer.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Antihero »

i have no idea what i'm doing any more
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:08 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Well, you are about to be murdered because you stabbed the prick of a guard in the eye and then took a chunk out of his neck trying to kill him. There is no a doctor thing which is going to fix him right up where he will probably then open your cell and murder the fuck out of you while we all watch and hear your screams of agony. You did help us by letting us know he has a dagger. If only someone who doesn't have a closed cell would do something to remedy the situation in some way.
Nicholas1024
Nicholas1024
The Ides of Mash
Nicholas1024
The Ides of Mash
The Ides of Mash

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Nicholas1024 »

Enter Action: Ask Mario how Peach and Luigi are doing.

Because why not.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 169, beastcharizard wrote:If only someone who doesn't have a closed cell would do something to remedy the situation in some way.

icwatudidthere :lol:
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Psyche »

Action: promise mario mushrooms in return for assistance with escape
It is not possible to step twice into the same river.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:08 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Personal action: Grab the dagger and key from the incapacitated guard. Hold the magical doctor man at knife point and force him to cure Antihero. Stab him in the throat if he tries anything.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Antihero »

LOL

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”