Micro 444 molliegeddon [OVER]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 824, Kaboose wrote:I read their wiki last night. I'm confident.

Oh well in that case, I'm definitely going to trust you over myself.

/s
A drunk man never lies.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Kaboose »

k well lynch Konowa first, we'll talk about Mastin some other day if we're alive.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

I can talk about whatever I want, whenever I want. Considering we wont be in this game much longer, I do not see why I can't leave as much information as possible before that happens?
A drunk man never lies.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Kaboose »

I mean do whatever you want, but if your choice is between mastin and someone else, I would suggest you choose someone else
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

You would "suggest"????????

I'm sorry... ily boozy but who the hell are you? You would "suggest"...

All you've done the entire day is whine about not being lynched. How about you "suggest" who else you want to talk about, instead of acting like you know better than I do about players I have been playing with almost exclusively for 2 years.
A drunk man never lies.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Kaboose »

Well, no offense love, but you told us Guyett was town in a game he was scum. Then you told us he was scum in a game he was town. So quit acting like your word is gospel when you're a mere mortal like the rest of us.

Ex-fucking-cuse me for having a gut feel that Mastin is town.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:19 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Right. on FF.net. Where there's no fucking ISO button, days are 72 hours long, and people have zero meta and act like crazies.

Good justification!
Art is cool.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Kaboose »

Meta does not exist.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

DL has yet to make a post w/o a fallacy. js.

Also, redemption meta is bullshit. I was coached to stay quiet in that game. I played the way etl wanted me to, and if you read the scum thread I wasn't very happy about that.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Lying Cat »

:sigh:

I'll bite. Three examples of logical fallacies that DL has committed this game. Go.

ETL, why the fuck is flubber town?

Flubber, how do you explain the fact that your ISO this game and your ISO in redemption read exactly the fucking same?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I mean I could argue the semantics of "same" if you'd like.

Ill diagram out some ate for you when I'm not phone posting but it really shouldn't be that hard to see "I'm right because FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU" isn't a valid argument.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:53 am

right... I totally DIDNT give the reason as "I know him better because I've played with him more and you haven't". I just said "I'm right you're wrong the end"
Art is cool.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

So there you have it etl just summarized her play as an appeal to authority. Do I have to do quote walls now because I don't like quote walls
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:11 pm

truth is not an appeal to authority you awkward buzzword filler little man
Art is cool.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 831, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Right. on FF.net. Where there's no fucking ISO button, days are 72 hours long, and people have zero meta and act like crazies.

Good justification!

In post 836, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:right... I totally DIDNT give the reason as "I know him better because I've played with him more and you haven't". I just said "I'm right you're wrong the end"

In post 838, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:truth is not an appeal to authority you awkward buzzword filler little man

crappity crap i was doing so well too
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

I mean, it's almost like we never made all these posts indicating reasons why we think mastin is scum.....

huh... imagine that.

I can totally see how you missed them.

not really.

In post 691, Drunken Lies wrote:actually mastin is probably scum given such an early reversal when the crowd is moving towards me. that was pretty damn opportunistic.

In post 698, Drunken Lies wrote:
In post 693, T S O wrote:I thought I was scum for attacking you? Is it me and mastin?

No you were scum for attacking an association read while ignoring the read with which you were making the association.

At this point, I don't know if I should continue caring. My role dictates that I must because it's important and I can help, but I'm just so disappointed at what's going on here, that I would rather just be like, fuck this game, because no one is listening to me and the moment we're allowed be lynched D1, everyone is going to fucking hate themselves, but at that point, there will be no taking it back. No undoing it. I am trying to explain, I have tried to make it clear, but no.. it doesn't matter.

And mastin comes in and sees we're potentially a game-breaking role and hops on the wagon? The whole point of that is clearly to get rid of us early so as not to have to waste a night kill on us, and then push to get rid of Kaboose.

DGB has already expressed her interests regarding her Gladiator, which makes the rush to lynch me that much more obviously scum-motivated.

I am discussing with Guyett whether we full-claim now or not, because clearly, you're all too fucking blind to see what's going on here.

In post 730, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:glad you are so sure of a bad read. that's actually contributing to my scumread of you.

In post 734, Drunken Lies wrote:Flubber, please stop saying moronic things. I know you aren't a moron, so... yeah.

As much as she may not want to hear it, townMastin is extremely predictable when it comes to how she reads me, and the types of reactions she has to me. When trying to read her, I look for her path along this line of thought. While the reads might differ based on other factors, and the particular style that it occurred may be adjusted, the trajectory is the same and the logic is the same. When she stops following that expected path, I know something is wrong, and since my alignment didn't suddenly change mid-game, the "something wrong" is mastin.

In post 735, Drunken Lies wrote:And I've come to know this now, after several games with her in pretty quick succession. The consistency among her town games is such that my confidence in it is near 100%.

In post 744, Drunken Lies wrote::wink: :mrgreen:

you ARE wrong, but you're also scum, and I already know I won't have to suffer through two more days of this. plus you're doing me a favor mastin.

no matter what, we're dead. lynch today, or nk tonight, or die by role tomorrow. no. matter. what. we will flip in the very near future, and we will flip green. see, I KNOW this already. and I know how you will look when we do.

konowa/mastin actually sounds exactly right.

LC, TSO and DGB should take a look at mastin's posts around the gladiator discussions. flubber just needs humble himself and learn to work with the rest of town. varsoon and kaboose need to stop being dense about lynching kaboose. he's fucking obvtown and you do not lynch town.

In post 748, Drunken Lies wrote:
In post 746, mastin2 wrote:
In post 744, Drunken Lies wrote:you ARE wrong, but you're also scum, and I already know I won't have to suffer through two more days of this.
I can be wrong, I can be scum, but the only way I'd be both is if I was your partner. :P

So which is it, ETL? Wrong, or scum?

We are town, you're an idiot, you might be scum but I don;t fucking know

Lets discuss that statement.
You think we're scum right

How can you be both if we are scum partners?
because yes you'd be scum but you'd be right about calling us scum. How can you be wrong and scum at the same time if we are partners?

Either you're scum seeing an easy mislynch on us or you are town on your new super strong batch of drugs that has obviously melted your brain making you incapable of reading me. And you no what mastin, you're a c*nt. I'm pretty fucking sick of your entitled know it all behaviour, this WILL be the last time we play together. You can join Wake88 on my blacklist.

~G
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

Anyway I don't particularly feel like fielding idiotic crap when we're going to be confirmed soon enough anyway.
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 834, Lying Cat wrote:ETL, why the fuck is flubber town?

Are you deliberately ignoring my posts or do you just really like making me do all your busy work so you look like you're doing something useful?
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

First of all, Guyett is wrong about his ISO being similar because he's not comparing the correct characteristic of the ISO, which is the very one that makes his alignment fucking obvious to me.

This factor is one
I already pointed out very early in the day and you have summarily ignored it, LC

Look at his trajectory and try to get a sense of his thought process. In Redemption, he had none. He had what we fed him in the scum QT and what he came up with on his own. In that regard it's a little less obvious than he was in Chosen, but it's still there. Or rather, the lack of it is still there.

His ISO here shows a clear read development, followed by severe confirmation bias. It's a clear thought process. A clear trajectory. And a clear story of what he's looking at and thinking about.

scumFlubber doesn't fucking think about scumhunting because he doesn't fucking scumhunt as scum.

scumFlubber doesn't get confirmation bias based on his own logic that he believes, because that would require him to come up with the logic, based on a conclusion he already made, formed by something in the thread that gave him the idea in the first place! That's obvious here, where it doesn't exist AT ALL in Redemption or Chosen.

Go look at the Newbie game he played. I was mafia in that game. Rob13 was the mod. Check his ISO there. He was scumread for shit that wasn't a scumtell for him, because #NEWBIEYOLO, and I let it happen because - duh. But his thought process was obvious, probably because I already knew he was town so it was easier for me to recognize, but it also helped me gauge his frame of mind in Chosen, and the moment I saw it, I was on it. I know you remember that. In the Newbie, his ideas flowed one to the other, and the progression of his reads was clear as day.
He does not and cannot replicate this as scum yet because he can't replicate the prerequisite conditions for that to exist!
FFS even
I
can't replicate that!

EVEN MASTIN CAN'T REPLICATE THAT.

It's the same fucking thing, so get with the program, vote Konowa, and fucking end this goddamn day so I can confirm myself and yall can lynch mastin, ok?

k.
A drunk man never lies.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Varsoon »

VOTE: Konowa
I'm pretty worn out.
Like, IRL.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

Another scumflubber game, where flubber faked a reads progression decently well and then tunneled.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Nice try ETL, and you're probably town, but your read is garbage.

Flubber is NOT scumhunting.
Flubber is posting only surface level things, not looking at the game from any critical thinking perspective.
Flubber's ISO is full of posts that look relevant, but really aren't.
Flubber is talking exclusively theory that is not actually important to the game state.
Flubber is scum.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Oh, hey, I said that like 20 pages ago.
I don't think we could leverage a lynch on Flubber today, though.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

Really? Where?
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

Sorry if it's obvious, but Jingle's the one reading in-depth

-sthar8
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I mostly call Flubber out for awkward and incongruous play,
but yeah, there's not really much scum-hunting and so on going on either.
It bothered me at the time because so many people were very adamant about their town-reads on flubber and did not give me the time of day.
Starts around post .

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”