Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4700 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

and us obviously. also titus seems to be thinking shos is a myslynch so i wondering the vadlitiy of her role now
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by BlizZard »

I think she means it's a mislynch to the scum teams that are not his.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4684, shos wrote:wisdom doesn't know what confirmed means.

You've been scum since D1.
There are two guilties on you, one claimed sane and one proven sane (to me, at least) by getting town on me.

Yep, I am sure all the framers and the redirectors and the tailors and the random cops are here to mess with everything. It makes much more sense than you being scum.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4687, shos wrote:there is resustance to my lynch because of LOGIC AND SENSEMAKING.

lolno. There is resistance to your lynch because .

Every logic and sensemaking in the world shows I am obviously town while you have been claiming scum since your first posts.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4693, BlizZard wrote:
In post 4686, Wisdom wrote:
In post 4644, BlizZard wrote:We are a sane cop.

You know your sanity?

Yeah. It's exactly why we've been so protective of it, especially after Titus' and Shos' claims.

well it makes sense. The last game did have both confirmed sanity and questionable sanity cops after all.

I don't know if both you and Peregrine are town though, given you both have guaranteed accurate investigations.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Wisdom »

though peregrine's was apparently one-shot, so maybe
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4700, Pirate Ika wrote:also titus seems to be thinking shos is a myslynch

wat. She clearly didn't say such a thing.

ika I still want to fucking believe you're town. Will you stop being a massive idiot? Why are you even suspecting me this game? You've seen me playing town a thousand times by now, can you seriously not tell this is me-town? Where the fuck is mollie?
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by BlizZard »

In post 4705, Wisdom wrote:though peregrine's was apparently one-shot, so maybe

The only thing giving me pause on PV-Scum is the nature of his role. I think it would fit more like something mastin would give to town than scum.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Awesome »

feeling better about wisdom town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4701, BlizZard wrote:I think she means it's a mislynch to the scum teams that are not his.

Yes.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4707, BlizZard wrote:

The only thing giving me pause on PV-Scum is the nature of his role. I think it would fit more like something mastin would give to town than scum.

And if PV faked his role entirely?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 4706, Wisdom wrote:
In post 4700, Pirate Ika wrote:also titus seems to be thinking shos is a myslynch

wat. She clearly didn't say such a thing.

ika I still want to fucking believe you're town. Will you stop being a massive idiot? Why are you even suspecting me this game? You've seen me playing town a thousand times by now, can you seriously not tell this is me-town? Where the fuck is mollie?

if it makes you feel any better mollie is scum reading you too. she was actualy the first one to scum read you i just followed suit on her.

however i will state that insulting me only makes me think that im right and i prob caught you for wrong reasons. you dont even like to do simple things like made a god damn case.

you should know full fucking well by now i give jack to logic and somoen going "they are scum they are scum" if you want to like actualy convince me of something how about you do it in a sense that make snese to me instead of jsut going "no im right your wrong"
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by BlizZard »

In post 4710, Titus wrote:
In post 4707, BlizZard wrote:

And if PV faked his role entirely?

I'd worship him forever.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

got to head to class mollie and i will prob sync up yet again tonight
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by shos »

In post 4699, Pirate Ika wrote:im starting to think that this is one giant scum page (minus PV)

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6583136 :cool:
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Muffin »

In post 4710, Titus wrote:And if PV faked his role entirely?

You're saying Prohawk was bussed?

That seems unlikely.

Any competent scum would know that bussing for towncred won't work in multiball. Also note that Prohawk was the 2nd dictator to flip. So unless PV's team is huge and powerful, I find it unlikely that he is scum.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Nah, PV is town.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by shos »

sigh

luurk starts right,....now.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4710, Titus wrote:And if PV faked his role entirely?

unlikely. He accurately claimed a guilty on Prohawk and a gun ownership on Blizzard.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

I wasn't saying bussed.

PV attempts to save scum!shos. Creates a guilty on ProHawk based on his lack of posting. No one really townread him (I did solely because of the ease of his wagon opposed to my guilty result), so it was easy enough to guess scum.

Then, PV predicts the same result that shos got. Only one result needed for two scum players.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4711, Pirate Ika wrote:if it makes you feel any better mollie is scum reading you too. she was actualy the first one to scum read you i just followed suit on her.

I want to hear this from her, because I sure as hell don't have this impression.

Pirate Ika wrote:
however i will state that insulting me only makes me think that im right and i prob caught you for wrong reasons. you dont even like to do simple things like made a god damn case.

Since when do you know me to make cases?
And again, why the fuck would I make a case when it's confirmed from role results that shos is scum? I can point you to any post of his and tell you what his scum motivation behind it now that I know for a fact he is scum, will that be any fruitful? No, it won't, because it won't be an opinion, it will be confbias.
What case has shos made on me that you agree on? I don't see you asking him for a case. The only one who is trying (and miserably failing) to make a case on me is Muffin, whose cases I have proved are misreps and painted motivations.

you should know full fucking well by now i give jack to logic and somoen going "they are scum they are scum" if you want to like actualy convince me of something how about you do it in a sense that make snese to me instead of jsut going "no im right your wrong"

Ok. You have seen me as scum, how fucking difficult would it be for me to conjure a case on shos? Is it so hard to understand that I don't fucking have any will to spend effort on cases when it's confirmed by results (and now TWO results) that he is scum?
And for fuck's sake, if I am scum and I am lying, you can kill me all you want when shos flips. It's not like I'll go anywhere.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 4714, shos wrote:
In post 4699, Pirate Ika wrote:im starting to think that this is one giant scum page (minus PV)

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6583136 :cool:

yes i know about that shos, in fact i was the very person who reviewed it.

i talk to mollie about every night about the lolz of that
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Wisdom »

that was a lovely game, yeah
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4723 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 4720, Wisdom wrote:
In post 4711, Pirate Ika wrote:if it makes you feel any better mollie is scum reading you too. she was actualy the first one to scum read you i just followed suit on her.

I want to hear this from her, because I sure as hell don't have this impression.

well i will get her tonight, so far we have talked for the past 2 nights about this game and then some general reads and then just offtopicy stuff

Pirate Ika wrote:

Since when do you know me to make cases?
you can start

And again, why the fuck would I make a case when it's confirmed from role results that shos is scum? I can point you to any post of his and tell you what his scum motivation behind it now that I know for a fact he is scum, will that be any fruitful? No, it won't, because it won't be an opinion, it will be confbias.
do you have your own guilty or are you relying on titus guilty? there a major diffrence there

What case has shos made on me that you agree on? I don't see you asking him for a case. The only one who is trying (and miserably failing) to make a case on me is Muffin, whose cases I have proved are misreps and painted motivations.
ehhh its 50/50 tbh there are some thing that hes vaild on and some thigns i will agree is misrep

Ok. You have seen me as scum, how fucking difficult would it be for me to conjure a case on shos? Is it so hard to understand that I don't fucking have any will to spend effort on cases when it's confirmed by results (and now TWO results) that he is scum?
yes and many to me i see you playing scum!wis, or have you forgoten about that micro game already?

And for fuck's sake, if I am scum and I am lying, you can kill me all you want when shos flips. It's not like I'll go anywhere.
what so you can roleblock more? cus thats what im reading you as atm

pedit: watching that was humorous, my fav part was mollie slot being vigged
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4724 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4719, Titus wrote:Creates a guilty on ProHawk based on his lack of posting. No one really townread him (I did solely because of the ease of his wagon opposed to my guilty result), so it was easy enough to guess scum.

nah titus.

Scum will not go and depend on wild guesses. Should Prohawk flip town, both Peregrine and shos would be doomed.

Besides, Prohawk was relatively town till that point. I was townreading him too.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”