shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4850 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:37 am

Post by shos »

and re: undermining you, lol. I'm just transparent with my thoughts, and me being a secret miller is an assumption that solves everything from my POV. it means that we are all sane cops, and zar is scum, with just one assumption. Occam's razor says that the option with least assumptions is most likely correct, hence the motivation of considering that possibility.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4851 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Muffin »

In post 4845, Wisdom wrote:Flipping him gets a scum lynched, me conftown, possible info on blizzard, lots of potential scum on my wagon/ in the neighborhood. How is that "close to nothing"?

Let's say shos flips scum.

How do we know you're not a godfather? How do we know Titus is sane?
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4852 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Titus »

@shos, scum cop possibility came up yesterday. You were still reading me as conftown despite me tunneling you because I was insane was your theory.

@Bulba, I revealed things about cop before he did but for flavor text. the confirmation, given scum cop possibility is not suicidal. However, Shos has shown survivalist tendencies...not voting Wisdom when he would know Wisdom had to be scum if I am insane. Instead he throws secret miller around.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4853 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4851, Muffin wrote:
In post 4845, Wisdom wrote:Flipping him gets a scum lynched, me conftown, possible info on blizzard, lots of potential scum on my wagon/ in the neighborhood. How is that "close to nothing"?

Let's say shos flips scum.

How do we know you're not a godfather? How do we know Titus is sane?

Sane would be the only sanity left.

Wisdom could be gf but it is less likely with a gf being flipped already.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4854 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Muffin »

I think given multiple cops, multiple millers, and multiple factions: a GF flipped already makes additional GFs more likely, not less.

My point though is that Wisdom needs to erase the prefix "conf" from his vocabularly entirely. First shos is confscum. Now Wisdom thinks he's conftown.

That's not a fucking town mindset. It's a scum mindset and he needs to fucking stop or get lynched.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4855 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4854, Muffin wrote:I think given multiple cops, multiple millers, and multiple factions: a GF flipped already makes additional GFs more likely, not less.

My point though is that Wisdom needs to erase the prefix "conf" from his vocabulary entirely. First shos is confscum. Now Wisdom thinks he's conftown.

That's not a fucking town mindset. It's a scum mindset and he needs to fucking stop or get lynched.

Here I was trying to express this, and Muffin did it for me.

Read this again.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4856 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Titus »

If Wisdom believes I am sane, Shos is confscum. There's no role change so no secret miller. He is wrong on him being conftown though but a second gf is remote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4857 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Muffin »

In post 4856, Titus wrote:a second gf is remote

In your opinion.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4858 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Bulbazak »

@Shos: Next time you want to float a paranoid theory, do so in the neighborhood so I can yell at you in private. And Titus is town on the way she claimed, not what she claimed.

In post 4852, Titus wrote:
@Bulba, I revealed things about cop before he did but for flavor text. the confirmation, given scum cop possibility is not suicidal. However, Shos has shown survivalist tendencies...not voting Wisdom when he would know Wisdom had to be scum if I am insane. Instead he throws secret miller around.

Shos revealed those details on d1, way before you did. He used that same information to determine your being town before he softed to you. And I think you're mixing up what is survivalistic. A survivalist move would be to vote Wisdom, pushing the counter wagon and claiming you're insane. Throwing secret miller around is a sign of stupidity, not scum, since scum would know that would draw attention. I could see him throwing that around after the fact if Wisdom is town, but not before, and the fact that he's shown a history of being concerned about what he would show up as points more towards that being a crazy paranoid town reaction than scum preparing ahead of time. Essentially, your argument is that Shos is not only caught scum, but bad and suicidal as well, and I don't buy that.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4859 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

pv do you mind switching to wisdom and we deal with bliz tom. if hes a cop as said he has to out another results

shos move to wis im making executive decision in this head, i will get with mollie tonigh i need to get my hammer stsus back after mollie took it from me
Frightened inmate number3
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4860 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Frightened inmate number3 »

got to stick with my crew.
wisdom
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4861 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:14 am

vote wisdom

i actually think the most likely scenario here is that titus and klingon are scum
because there have been a few wisdom town posts
and while i don't trust shos i believe if there's any scum in the neighborhood it's more likely muffin than him
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4862 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:29 am

Post by BlizZard »

FFS, Wisdom is town!
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4863 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 4862, BlizZard wrote:FFS, Wisdom is town!

are you willing to take his place on being lynched instead cus thats what it kinda is atm....
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4864 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:41 am

i would not hesitate to lynch titus or klingon or alive
but no support exists
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4865 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:48 am

Post by BlizZard »

In post 4848, Bulbazak wrote:
It looks like scum's so frightened of the neighborhood that they're throwing anything they can at us to discredit and/or kill us. I wonder why that is...

Scum's so frightened of your hood that it's day three and the four of you are still alive.

In post 4848, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 4831, Klingoncelt wrote:
I mean, no faction wants one of their own lynched, ever, but those guys seem to be fighting extra hard for Shos.

Maybe because he's a cop, and he's acted in a manner totally inconsistent from scum. Seriously, if he's scum, he's incredibly suicidal.

He's as suicidal as a convict on death row. A real suicidal move would be to not put up a fight. Also, he would have been lynched already if he was town. No way he'd have this much protection.

In post 4848, Bulbazak wrote:Blizzard only claimed sane cop after much pressuring from Shos and PV, both of whom had guilties. I don't trust that claim at all. Also, Shos showed a willingness to 1v1 Blizzard, so I'm saying that the Bliz claim is looking pretty shaky.
Your face looks pretty shaky. We're the fucking town sane cop. We have an unquestionable guilty result on Shos, which confirms the previous guilty on him. And yet you want to lynch Wisdom, who is also confirmed town. Now explain to me, why the fuck would we knowingly lynch town before scum?!
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4866 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

know what new idea, enact ika mode and first peron (wis/shos/bilz) that gets to l-1 gets a nice shiny hammer
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4867 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:53 am

Post by BlizZard »

In post 4863, Pirate Ika wrote:
In post 4862, BlizZard wrote:FFS, Wisdom is town!

are you willing to take his place on being lynched instead cus thats what it kinda is atm....

Go ahead. If you're not going to listen to us you might as well lynch us.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4868 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:55 am

In post 4865, BlizZard wrote:We're the fucking town sane cop.

yet you never once objected to titus
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4869 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:56 am

Post by BlizZard »

In post 4868, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:

Why would we?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4870 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:58 am

In post 4865, BlizZard wrote:Scum's so frightened of your hood that it's day three and the four of you are still alive.

it's not like we're absolutely unlynchable
those outside of the neighborhood have expressed significant amounts of suspicion on us
if they were able to read it they would see at least bulba and i are town, and possibly muffin
my muffin over shos for scum read comes from the thread itself
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4871 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:59 am

In post 4869, BlizZard wrote:

Why would we?

why wouldn't you
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4872 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:01 am

Post by BlizZard »

In post 4870, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:
In post 4865, BlizZard wrote:Scum's so frightened of your hood that it's day three and the four of you are still alive.

it's not like we're absolutely unlynchable
those outside of the neighborhood have expressed significant amounts of suspicion on us
if they were able to read it they would see at least bulba and i are town, and possibly muffin
my muffin over shos for scum read comes from the thread itself

The only one in the hood that's been close to a lynch is Shos. If Scum were really frightened of the hood, they'd have killed one of the other three already.
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4873 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:04 am

Post by BlizZard »

In post 4871, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:
In post 4869, BlizZard wrote:

Why would we?

why wouldn't you

:|

We're the sane cop, meaning we are the cop that knows his results will be accurate. It doesn't mean all other cops must be insane or scum. Besides, we already said that we didn't get involved in the cop fight to not draw any attention towards us. It would have been dumb and careless to out ourselves day 2, when we could just let it play out and confirm them with our night 2 investigation.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4874 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:24 am

blizzard is claiming these cop results:
n1, nobody special, town
n2, shos, scum

In post 1573, BlizZard wrote:
SCUM

Nobody Special: SnowStorm doesn't have a read on NS yet, but I (Zar) have played a couple of games with NS Scum (Buckshot, Molla's Grand Idea), and I think he's fitting his scum-game here. I've also modded games with NS!Town (The Rocky Horror Mafia Show and Castle Zar). The way NS is coasting the day phase is pretty consistent with what I've seen him do as scum in the games I've been with him. The fact that he's neglecting contribution here and hasn't been making game related comments pings my scumdar on him. I he hasn't done much here, but that's precisely what's enough for me to be wary of the slot in this game.

this is your ns read day 1

a strong scumread (you had 3 scumreads, and at least 6 nullreads)

these are the first seven posts you made on day 2:

Spoiler: blizzard's first 7 posts after night 1, voting and pushing shos
In post 2641, BlizZard wrote:well, this discussion requires tons of coffee I haven't had!

I have not been able to discuss anything with SS yet. I've caught up though and if it's up to me, I still think we should be lynching shos today.

1) We have Awesome claiming a shot on him and not dying.
2) Based on their D2 entry, we are led to believe Awesome did target shos last night.
3) shos makes close to zero sense as a doc target.
4) shos claims to have inside information on the "sanity" of Titus.
5) shos's flip would clarify three things: 1) The Sanity of Titus's investigation 2) shos's alignment and 3) the sanity of shos's investigation
6) Awesome's flip on the other hand would not clarify Titus' sanity or shos's alignment based on Awesome's claim + it would questionably provide the sanity of shos' claim.

VOTE: shos

~.Zar

In post 2676, BlizZard wrote:
In post 2644, Titus wrote:@Blizzard, Cop's Sanities are not usually revealed upon death in Deathy games.

Awesome also makes sense as a roleblock target.

Regardless, we still have Awesome claiming a shot on shos and not wanting the vig outing. It seems consistent with what I'd expect of Tammy as a vig. Also why would a hypoSK claim to have targeted shos and not dying first? I think Awesome would've kept that to themselves if scum, unless they had some reflexive role informing them they were targeted by shos which required them to react pretty quickly to the information, which in this exchange just looks like not the case here?

That said, I don't doubt shos's cop claim + result is because of Awesome's reaction to it.

~.Zar

In post 2685, BlizZard wrote:
In post 2683, Ankamius wrote:I'm on page 99 and my brain is melting.

When you catch up to this post you'll be nothing but a puddle of your past self.

In post 2688, BlizZard wrote:Why the hell would an SK show up as town when investigated?

In post 2695, BlizZard wrote:
In post 2689, Titus wrote:A  investigates if someone is a member of a specific faction (e.g. a Seer investigates if someone is or is not a Werewolf, and an FBI Agent investigates if someone is or is not a Serial Killer, but both would treat Town and Mafia the same). In games with multiple flavors of scum (e.g. Mafia and Werewolves) it is implied that Cop is a Faction Cop for Mafia only.

From the wiki

Yeah, whatever. Have you been in or read any game where an SK investigated as town?

In post 2700, BlizZard wrote:
In post 2678, Titus wrote:No, Blizzard she claims to be the vig whose "our nightkill" did not go through.

Tammy also claimed vig after shos voted her and claimed a guilty.

Your facts are wrong.

I was making reference to Awesome's D2 crumbs. Awesome's first two posts in the day indicate something went wrong on the relation to what they did wrt shos. They came full out as Vig after shos claimed the guilty on them, but their entry posts are a vote on shos and wanting to know what shos is (it's consistent with expecting something that did not happen).

I am trying to sort several things going through my head right now:

1) Shos could still make sense as SK + Cop because he doesn't need to lie about his result in such a case.
2) Shos claim doesn't make sense as a complete bogus because he would have been taking way too a ballsy gambit on faking a guilty on Awesome had they CC'd his result, which would've turned into a 1 vs. 1; and pressure was relatively off him after the Toon Lynch, I'd guess?
3) I don't think shos makes sense as a heal target.
4) Partnered Scum with a BP seems like an overkill, but not necessarily impossible? So shos could be claiming a buddy's result.
5) Shos could be a Scum Cop with a fake accuracy claim and/or asked mastin for an insane fakeclaim to go along with Titus.
6) Why would town shos ask mastin what he returs to cops on D1?
7) If shos planted that crumb he pointed at in 163 why would he go on to say then he had planned someone else in the hood to claim COP for him?

Also, shos crumbing cop early and then claiming I take with a grain of salt based on past experience with him. (I can point to the game I made reference before, shos has fakecrumbed a role before, so It wouldn't be above him to do this here too.

~.Zar

In post 2705, BlizZard wrote:
In post 2704, Titus wrote:Blizzard, the "as far as you know" comes from the flavor of the result pm.
He could not fake it without getting said role pm.
Whenever I use that it will be a paraphrase btw.

You posted it before he did...

no mention of nobody special

at all

which is funny because if you had a strong scumread on a player day 1 and copped them as town the next
i (and anyone else) would imagine you would do
something
to correct that, in the event you died without fully claiming results
neither of you are new to mafia or the site either

in fact, the sole focus of your play starting day 2 was shos and pushing shos as scum

so either you really did cop shos n1 and nobody special n2 as your post below would have had us initially believe

In post 4644, BlizZard wrote:Snow here.

Yes, we have a gun. No, we can't kill people.

Shos is scum. Titus is sane. NS is town. We are a sane cop.

...which you
corrected
, saying ns was n1 and shos was n2
Spoiler: pv-blizzard exchange
In post 4654, BlizZard wrote:
In post 4651, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4644, BlizZard wrote:Snow here.

Yes, we have a gun. No, we can't kill people.

Shos is scum. Titus is sane. NS is town. We are a sane cop.

Hi cop #5 who has no sanity questions despite the 2 others having them.

Because of the change in my question, I did due diligence prior to outting my result.

I checked your ISO for read changes, hints, clues, etc. that shos was a lying scumbag, Titus was a lying scumbag, you were a vig of some sort, etc.

I didn't really find anything.

As a matter of fact, I found spots where you defended shos' result. On day2. Which means you didn't cop him night1. Which means, according to your claim, you copped him n2. While resisting the urge to counterclaim either Titus or shos or Eddie.

So, you will understand why I don't believe you, nor will any town player.

We investigated NS night 1. We investigated Shos night 2 to confirm our suspicion and Titus' sanity.

Why the fuck would we counterclaim cops of questionable sanity with results unrelated to ours?

so you corrected yourself there, saying ns-town was n1 and shos-scum was n2
in order to brush off pv's (mostly incorrect) accusation that you defended shos on day 2
but why would you do that as town? maybe you're still town and you wanted to make your claim more believable?...

...or you're just scum fakeclaiming (scum cop, scum other role)

vote blizzard

i think your claim is total bs.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”