Goon
Frightened inmate number3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4875 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Frightened inmate number3 »

In post 1573, BlizZard wrote:
SCUM

Jackel98: I (Zar) find most of Jackel's posts ringing hollow. I think it was farside who mentioned Jackal's reasoning to vote FIN3 was weak and I have a problem with the FIN3 vote+push because it doesn't sound like they sincerely suspect him, but more like they want to lynch him because they don't like their play. The comments in and particularly I find are more common to come from players that have a hard time with scum roles because their inside info affects the way they see the game; so I'm seeing a similarity in players who as scum go for players that they think should be rightfully removed from game as opposed to actually scumhunting.

Alchemist21: Setting the weird fun claim aside, my suspicion on the Alchemist slot is based in part on the way they reacted to Muffin's ; there's something about how he picked on the claim in a way that feels fake. Alchemist also did something similar to TF in which I didn't like (Re: contribution of trying to tie his scumreads without a logical explanation). While we don't have a read on Titus, SS doesn't like the logic used by Alch to push the Titus read in posts , and ; it's mostly the persistance of pushing Titus because of something that doesn't seem connected to her alignment.

Nobody Special: SnowStorm doesn't have a read on NS yet, but I (Zar) have played a couple of games with NS Scum (Buckshot, Molla's Grand Idea), and I think he's fitting his scum-game here. I've also modded games with NS!Town (The Rocky Horror Mafia Show and Castle Zar). The way NS is coasting the day phase is pretty consistent with what I've seen him do as scum in the games I've been with him. The fact that he's neglecting contribution here and hasn't been making game related comments pings my scumdar on him. I he hasn't done much here, but that's precisely what's enough for me to be wary of the slot in this game.

In post 4644, BlizZard wrote:Snow here.

Yes, we have a gun. No, we can't kill people.

Shos is scum. Titus is sane. NS is town. We are a sane cop.

the first quote comes from the middle of day 1

the second quote comes from just now

you iso shows you never once mentioned " ns " or "nobody special" (both in reference to the player) once between those quotes

you copped ns night 1 and got town, you said?

the gap between those quotes is huge
over 3000 posts
3 entire phases
including night 1 and day 2

i'm still calling bs on this
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4876 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:31 am

pv's result
shos' result
claiming in the exact way to discredit both

i would much rather see blizzard lynched than wisdom, who i am tentatively reading as town
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4877 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

Or we could just lynch Shos. Shos flips scum cop, we still have PV myself and Blizzard. Blizzard is in just the same position as shos was but with fewer guilties on him. Lynching Shos also confirms Wisdom as town or godfather.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4878 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:48 am

Post by BlizZard »

Why the fuck would we claim to have targeted NS on night 1 if we were scum?! As you've pointed out we could have safely claimed to have targeted Shos on night 1, but we didn't. And why would we claim to target NS of all people? Someone we didn't even mention. You think we don't know that?

I don't care if it "looks bad" or whatever. It's the truth, NS is town, Shos is scum.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4879 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 4856, Titus wrote:If Wisdom believes I am sane, Shos is confscum.
There's no role change so no secret miller.
He is wrong on him being conftown though but a second gf is remote.

The bolded is not internally consistent.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4880 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:59 am

Post by BlizZard »

And LOL at the Godfather theories. We've reached a point where people are actually pushing to lynch a player who's been confirmed as town by one cop, who's confirmed to be sane, and defending a player who has been confirmed as scum by two cops, also sane. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4881 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I haven't the time to do an unoffical VC. I'm going to vote shos. I don't know how close to lynch he is. I'll vote in about 3-4 hours, and entertain arguments until then.
....what?

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4882 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:07 am

don't care blizzard is scum
but due to stupid plurality
and before ns votes
vote wisdom
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4883 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 4859, Pirate Ika wrote:pv do you mind switching to wisdom and we deal with bliz tom. if hes a cop as said he has to out another results

shos move to wis im making executive decision in this head, i will get with mollie tonigh i need to get my hammer stsus back after mollie took it from me

do not make another post until you talk to me plz.

I stepped away from the computer this morning cos the levels of stupidity sent me to raging.

based on play i am not wanting to lynch cos of how he handled tammy's and mine's spat.

also for the circus freak show idiots who are probably town altho scum wld have every single reason to to discredit us:

WE ARE AN X SHOT BULLETPROOF TOWN. WE KNOW WE WERE HIT LAST NIGHT COS WE LOST ONE OF OUR BULLETPROOFS. IT MAKES ZERO SENSE FOR US TO HAVE CLAIMED AS SCUM THE REASON I DID IT IS SO IKA CAN HAVE HELP ON TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO SHOT US. IF THERE IS ANY TOWN WITH HALF A BRAIN HELP US OUT? THANK YOU!!!

@ titus I honestly wish you wld just stfu if you are town. you are doing so much damage in this game with your wifom crap and spamming it is very frustrating and makes the game unenjoyable. like honestly just shut until are capable of reading comprehension and a cogent post that is not centered around your ego. I found it only slightly strange that we were targeted we aren't particularly lynchable tho and so far our reads have been pretty spot on. I am pretty sure you will not read this post either since you seem to be missing a huge chunk of the them. you left out a shitton of info when you answered jingle like are srsly that fucking dense? nm don't answer this, I already know the answer. you have this shit in every. single. fucking. game.

@ bulba

you strawmanning me in a big big way I never said shit about your ketchup posts like you are quite literally pulling that argument out of your ass. also you are misrepping me agreeing with tammy. I agreed with her and it is as simple as that not at all the way that you are trying to present it. if you are at all town then stop your fucking lying if you are scum then keep doing what you are doing with your scumposting.

I want to lynch shos. I think it is the most objectively optimal play at this point. I am not happy with jingle's entrance. I am not happy with klingon and I think she is the 1 likely to nk us cos ika has her number. i can verify that we received grapes but the post about she was so tired that she was falling asleep at the wheel reads fake and forced I mean was she texting while driving if so why wld you do that if you are really that tired? and she look like she is just mist spreading.

awsum is still town and wis felt like he was reaching out to me in his own way. mebbe he is scum who knows but there are 2 innos on him and it hurts my heart and my brain to see you pple run around and derp all over yourselves in trying to justify his lynch.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4884 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:09 am

wisdom and shos wagons to me are like
a rock
and an even harder spikier rock
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4885 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

VOTE: shos
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4886 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4879, Nobody Special wrote:

Secret miller would be a withheld role item from the player, which is forbidden under the "no role change". We were told about our sanities being questionable, but not miller status... I do not buy it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4887 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Titus »

I did answer who I thought would shoot you... the answer is that shooting you is so suboptimal, I cannot wrap my head around it. I'm attempting to but I would imagine it would have to be someone very stupid or someone who has shos on their team.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4888 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 4886, Titus wrote:
In post 4879, Nobody Special wrote:

Secret miller would be a withheld role item from the player,
which is forbidden under the "no role change".
We were told about our sanities being questionable, but not miller status... I do not buy it.

Gonna need a citation for this.
....what?

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4889 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4873, BlizZard wrote:
In post 4871, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:
In post 4869, BlizZard wrote:
In post 4868, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:
In post 4865, BlizZard wrote:We're the fucking town sane cop.

yet you never once objected to titus

Why would we?

why wouldn't you

:|

We're the sane cop, meaning we are the cop that knows his results will be accurate. It doesn't mean all other cops must be insane or scum. Besides, we already said that we didn't get involved in the cop fight to not draw any attention towards us. It would have been dumb and careless to out ourselves day 2, when we could just let it play out and confirm them with our night 2 investigation.

But you didn't. You claimed shos was scum after he gave his results on you. And I gave results on you.
Then
you were a cop with a guilty.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4890 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4847, Ankamius wrote:I care less about the first point since you're more likely to flip scum. The next two is information about the cop shenanigans, which lynching you will also start to unravel. The last one is basically the same if you're lynched anyway.

So no, that's not convincing at all to me.

And when I said "in that sense", I was directly responding to your last post where you stated the wagon doesn't make him town. The entire point was that it doesn't make him scum either.

Explain by what logic I'm more likely to flip scum than shos?

Your latter point is nonsense since nobody argued it made him scum. You argued you're not voting him because of it, as if it made him town, which is flawed.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4891 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4848, Bulbazak wrote:It looks like scum's so frightened of the neighborhood that they're throwing anything they can at us to discredit and/or kill us. I wonder why that is...

I lold. Yep, that's totally it.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4892 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4848, Bulbazak wrote:he's acted in a manner totally inconsistent from scum. Seriously, if he's scum, he's incredibly suicidal.

So go ahead and explain the "suicidal" things he has done then.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4893 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4850, shos wrote:me being a secret miller is an assumption that solves everything from my POV

No, it means this is what you're going to spam after I flip.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4894 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4851, Muffin wrote:Let's say shos flips scum.

How do we know you're not a godfather? How do we know Titus is sane?

We will know titus is sane because shos will flip scum.
I'll give you godfather but that's the last thing I care about. There has already been a flipped godfather, and anyway, someone has to be out of their mind if they still suspect me with my play being so clearly town AND an inno on me.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4895 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Wisdom town flip

Titus is sane cop
Shos is scum
no info on Blizzard
no info on Awesome (other than his claim)

Wisdom scum flip

Titus is insane cop
Shos is town cop
Blizzard is scum
Awesome is scum or Miller-Returning-SK-Upon-Investigation

shos town flip

Blizzard is scum
Titus is insane
Wisdom is town (assuming Insane cop result on GF is "guilty")
Awesome is scum or Miller-Returning-SK-Upon-Investigation

shos scum flip

no info on Blizzard
no info on Awesome (other than claim)
Titus is sane cop
no info on Wisdom

did I miss anything?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4896 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4854, Muffin wrote:That's not a fucking town mindset. It's a scum mindset and he needs to fucking stop or get lynched.

Now you're threatening me? Lawl. Sorry that I'm stating the truth and I'm not allowing you to get your mislynches. Titus got an inno on me, meaning she is sane, shos is confscum, and I will be conftown on his flip, whether you like it or not.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4897 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Blizzard town flip

no info on NS
shos is scum
Titus is sane
No info on Wisdom

Blizzard scum flip

no info on NS (although I would suspect town)
no info on shos
no info on Titus
No info on Wisdom
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4898 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4854, Muffin wrote:My point though is that Wisdom needs to erase the prefix "conf" from his vocabularly entirely. First shos is confscum. Now Wisdom thinks he's conftown.

Btw this proves you don't think I am scum, just like shos. "Wisdom needs to do this", "Wisdom thinks he's conftown". You are talking about me as if you're talking about town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4899 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Titus »

Your analysis is totally off PV. I'll fix it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”