Frightened inmate number3
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4925 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Frightened inmate number3 »

In post 4916, Wisdom wrote:Due to plurality and before ns votes you're voting who you claimed you think is town.

How the fuck does this make sense? You are blatantly trying to save shos and you're not even hiding it anymore.

of fucking course i'm not trying to hide it i've said multiple times myself that i think you're both town

my townread on shos stems from the claim with partial confirmation and the mechanics of our neighborhood, as well as how i think he has a hell of a lot more credibility than titus

my townread on you stems from how i think you are being honest, your interactions with muffin, and most importantly your stupid stupid tendency to think everyone who doesn't agree with you or see things exactly from your viewpoint is scum. and while it's not as strong of a read as my shos townread it's still definitely up there

i would lynch titus, klingon, or blizzard in a heartbeat given the chance. i've said this multiple times before as well
but today the only wagons anyone cares about is my town neighbor and a usually capable town player
and i fucking hate it
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4926 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4917, Wisdom wrote:
In post 4912, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4909, Wisdom wrote:
In post 4861, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:i actually think the most likely scenario here is that titus and klingon are scum
because there have been a few wisdom town posts
and while i don't trust shos i believe if there's any scum in the neighborhood it's more likely muffin than him

She says this and votes with shos and Muffin.
One more person who clearly shows they think/know I am town.

I dislike and distrust this sudden shift in posting style from Inmate.

lawl
What else are you going to come up with? Faulty analysis about "we learn nothing from lynching shos" and then "i dislike your posting style".
Flail more guys, you're not obvious at all.

See, this proves you did not read what I wrote. If you had, you would have ISOed Inmate to see WTF I was talking about.

But you didn't, because you're not trying to catch scum.

One of the reasons I think you ARE scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4927 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:33 am

i want today to be over
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4928 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4920, Wisdom wrote:The entire point of PV's "analysis" was to argue a fallacy about me being lynched being better.

It was actually to examine it. If you disagree with some part, then give that part and why you disagree.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4929 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Wisdom »

oh, inmate = fin3. Yeah, I thought you were talking about me.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4930 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4928, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4920, Wisdom wrote:The entire point of PV's "analysis" was to argue a fallacy about me being lynched being better.

It was actually to examine it. If you disagree with some part, then give that part and why you disagree.

Titus already corrected it.

Basically you had info on Blizzard on my flip and no info on Blizzard on shos flip when neither provides more info on Blizzard, you had shos town on a wisdom scum flip but no Wisdom town on a shos scum flip, and something else about godfathers that didn't make much sense.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4931 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:35 am

Post by mastin2 »

Oh.
New page.

shos is at L-2.

3-11
:

shos - 7 (Wisdom, Titus, BlizZard, alivechihiro, Klingoncelt, guille2015, Pirate Ika)

Wisdom - 5 (Ankamius, Muffin, Bulbazak, shos, Frightened inmate number3)

BlizZard - 1 (PeregrineV)
Frightened inmate number3 - 1 (theelkspeaks)

Not Voting - 3 (Nobody Special, Awesome, Impossibear)

9 to lynch.
shos to be lynched.
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4932 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4930, Wisdom wrote:

Basically you had info on Blizzard on my flip and no info on Blizzard on shos flip when neither provides more info on Blizzard, you had shos town on a wisdom scum flip but no Wisdom town on a shos scum flip, and something else about godfathers that didn't make much sense.

Since Godfathers create town results, we have to put town OR GF in each section.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4933 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:45 am

i want today to be over

and i want everyone talking shit about the neighborhood to shut up and trust that even if we were wrong and shos/muffin are scum we've got a town mindset going on in there

shos and muffin may be scum. but the thing i hate (about you wisdom) is how when i jump to shos' defense, when bulba jumps to shos' defense, when we have extremely valid reasons to do so because of certain events and posts in the hood, all you do is point your finger and say "you're scum. oh you're scum too"

i'm trying the best i can to make sense of how fucked up this is. i gave up the pretentious minimalist posting style because i was pissed at myself, because it was so hard to parse my own thoughts when using it. so when i'm going back and forth trying to figure shit out and a townread of mine is just screaming i'm scum because of that and getting other people to chant the same shit with you, i'm going to throw copypasta in your face and make light of it because i just don't have the time or will to try and fight it off legitimately, and i'm going to freak out inside and unwillingly remind myself that i only know i tiny bit of what the fuck is going on

i just want

i want today to be over.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4934 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4925, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:
In post 4916, Wisdom wrote:Due to plurality and before ns votes you're voting who you claimed you think is town.

How the fuck does this make sense? You are blatantly trying to save shos and you're not even hiding it anymore.

of fucking course i'm not trying to hide it i've said multiple times myself that i think you're both town

my townread on shos stems from the claim with partial confirmation and the mechanics of our neighborhood, as well as how i think he has a hell of a lot more credibility than titus

my townread on you stems from how i think you are being honest, your interactions with muffin, and most importantly your stupid stupid tendency to think everyone who doesn't agree with you or see things exactly from your viewpoint is scum. and while it's not as strong of a read as my shos townread it's still definitely up there

i would lynch titus, klingon, or blizzard in a heartbeat given the chance. i've said this multiple times before as well
but today the only wagons anyone cares about is my town neighbor and a usually capable town player
and i fucking hate it

Your setup is impossible.

I have an innocent on one and a guilty on the other. Literally impossible for both of them to be the same alignment unless they are both scum and one is a GF.

If you want today to be over, vote Shos and stay there. WE are.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4935 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4924, Wisdom wrote:What about my play hasn't felt town exactly?

I searched through the only trail I left since there's no way in hell I'm reading through 4 full pages. Just in those 4 pages, you feel like you're trying to force the shos wagon to win out over TF's, but it doesn't feel like you really care. I got the feeling you were trying to maintain the status quo.

I remember you-town being thick in the action, but also trying to actively solve the game and have fluid reads. You scared me in touhou and it felt like you were getting closer to trapping me when you engaged me while I never really knew exactly what you were thinking.

In this game, I don't feel the same level of conviction from you. Your posts have a hollow feeling towards them that I don't like. Even in your engagements on me this game, it feels a lot more one-dimensional.

It's less about actual actions and more how you went about things that bugs me.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4936 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4895, PeregrineV wrote:shos town flip

Wisdom is town (assuming Insane cop result on GF is "guilty")

this is what I was referring to (he didnt list me as scum if shos flips town), but he apparently corrected it in the revised version.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4937 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4915, Titus wrote:
Wisdom town
/GF
flip

Titus is sane cop
Shos is scum
no info on Blizzard
Blizzard is likely cop or scum
-
which leaves everyone except me in the exact same spot- no info on BLizzard

no info on Awesome (other than his claim)

Wisdom scum
but not GF
flip

Titus is insane cop
Shos is town cop
Blizzard is scum
Blizzard is a cop or scum (shos could be paranoid)
-
Blizzard has a "guilty" on shos. If shos is town cop, how can Blizzard be not-scum?

Awesome is scum or Miller-Returning-SK-Upon-Investigation
Actually, shos being town cop means that he has a result on Awesome, and is the only one that does. That result only means anything if shos is town.

shos town
or GF COP
flip

Blizzard is scum
Blizzard is a cop or scum (shos could be paranoid)
Since I don't know what a GF cop is, and we have previously not included paranoid cop in any discussions, we are not starting now, as they only injects even more WIFOM into the conversation. If shos flips town, then he'll flip town cop, cause town doesn't lie, and that means Blizzard is scum

Titus is insane
Wisdom is
town
scum but not GF
(assuming Insane cop result on GF is "guilty")
yes, no info one Wisdom (he could be town or scum)

Awesome is scum or Miller-Returning-SK-Upon-Investigation
See shos=town above. He has a result on Awesome, and is the only one with one.

shos scum
but not GF
flip
It doesn't matter if shos is GF, since he will be scum. It may adjust your sanity, but the more important thing is he's lying about Blizzard.

no info on Blizzard
Blizzard is a cop or scum (two fakeclaims on a single slot is unlikely)
Yes, no info on the alignment of Blizzard

no info on Awesome (other than claim)
Titus is sane cop
no info on Wisdom
Wisdom is town
If shos is scum, depends on his role. The GF determination confuses things and is less relevant than shso just being scum, since he has already claimed a role, whereas Wisdom has not.

Blizzard town
or GF COP
flip

no info on NS
NS is town or GF
(Yes, no info)

shos is scum
shos is scum or paranoid
If Blizzard is town, then he is a cop, and shos is scum.

Titus is sane
No info on Wisdom

Blizzard scum
and not GF
flip

no info on NS (although I would suspect town)
no info on shos (but likely scum considering NS is likely town, cannot see scum fabricating results here)
no info on Titus
No info on Wisdom
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4938 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I corrected her corrections.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4939 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4936, Wisdom wrote:
In post 4895, PeregrineV wrote:shos town flip

Wisdom is town (assuming Insane cop result on GF is "guilty")

this is what I was referring to (he didnt list me as scum if shos flips town), but he apparently corrected it in the revised version.

I saw that as well. That unnerved me, but I didn't have evidence to suggest it wasn't a typo and I was afraid it would be dismissed as Titus being nuts. That makes me suggest he knows you're town and shos is scum, like I've been saying all along.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4940 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4933, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:when we have extremely valid reasons to do so because of certain events and posts in the hood, all you do is point your finger and say "you're scum. oh you're scum too"

then fucking explain those "valid reasons". Come and see from my POV. I have a confscum in front of me and an entire neighborhood trying to save him without explaining why. What the fuck am I supposed to think if not that you are all scum?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4941 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:49 am

In post 4934, Titus wrote:

and i fucking hate it

I have an innocent on one and a guilty on the other. Literally impossible for both of them to be the same alignment unless they are both scum and one is a GF.

or you're just scum
and you've not been roleblocked or targeted for a kill once
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4942 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:50 am

In post 4940, Wisdom wrote:
In post 4933, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:when we have extremely valid reasons to do so because of certain events and posts in the hood, all you do is point your finger and say "you're scum. oh you're scum too"

then fucking explain those "valid reasons". Come and see from my POV. I have a confscum in front of me and an entire neighborhood trying to save him without explaining why. What the fuck am I supposed to think if not that you are all scum?

the explanation would involve a massclaim and i'm not going to claim for them.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4943 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:52 am

we have invested so much of our collective time into securing a very-likely-town read on shos.

we don't want to let it go without a fight

and at the same time i don't think we want to massclaim.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4944 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Titus »

I've included paranoid in every discussion PV. I've said a lot Shos is sane or paranoid. Just because you don't like the possibility, doesn't mean it should be excluded. Questionable sanity usually refers to one of the four sanities Sane/Insane/Naive/Paranoid.

You keep saying that even with Shos dead, we have no information on Blizzard. That suggests we should be discounting your guilty on Blizzard entirely if it's really worth no information.

A GF Cop is a cop that is also a Godfather.

Also, it shouldn't matter to you if Shos is lying about Blizzard, you should independently trust your own result on Blizzard if it is real.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4945 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Basically you had info on Blizzard on my flip

Your scumflip means Titus insane--->shos sane---->Blizzard scum (all results based)

and no info on Blizzard on shos flip when neither provides more info on Blizzard,

shos flip town means he has result of Blizzard=scum
shos flip scum means he's lying about Blizzard (means no info, Blizzard could be scum or town)

you had shos town on a wisdom scum flip but no Wisdom town on a shos scum flip,

Wisdom scum flip means Titus insane
If shos flips scum, could you still be a GF? Yes. Your direct alignment would only be determined by a Wisdom flip or a Titus flip.

and something else about godfathers that didn't make much sense.

Titus added that.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4946 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4941, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:
In post 4934, Titus wrote:

and i fucking hate it

or you're just scum
and you've not been roleblocked or targeted for a kill once

Setting my alignment aside, doubtcasting me does not change my results.

If they don't flip opposite to each other, I'm first up on the block. So no, the results are real. One of the two is scum.

If you really want the day to end, vote Shos and stay there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4947 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4933, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:i want today to be over

and i want everyone talking shit about the neighborhood to shut up and trust that even if we were wrong and shos/muffin are scum we've got a town mindset going on in there

shos and muffin may be scum. but the thing i hate (about you wisdom) is how when i jump to shos' defense, when bulba jumps to shos' defense, when we have extremely valid reasons to do so because of certain events and posts in the hood, all you do is point your finger and say "you're scum. oh you're scum too"

i'm trying the best i can to make sense of how fucked up this is. i gave up the pretentious minimalist posting style because i was pissed at myself, because it was so hard to parse my own thoughts when using it. so when i'm going back and forth trying to figure shit out and a townread of mine is just screaming i'm scum because of that and getting other people to chant the same shit with you, i'm going to throw copypasta in your face and make light of it because i just don't have the time or will to try and fight it off legitimately, and i'm going to freak out inside and unwillingly remind myself that i only know i tiny bit of what the fuck is going on

i just want

i want today to be over.

Who is in the neighborhood again? You and shos and who else?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4948 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4935, Ankamius wrote:I searched through the only trail I left since there's no way in hell I'm reading through 4 full pages. Just in those 4 pages, you feel like you're trying to force the shos wagon to win out over TF's, but it doesn't feel like you really care. I got the feeling you were trying to maintain the status quo.

I remember you-town being thick in the action, but also trying to actively solve the game and have fluid reads. You scared me in touhou and it felt like you were getting closer to trapping me when you engaged me while I never really knew exactly what you were thinking.

In this game, I don't feel the same level of conviction from you. Your posts have a hollow feeling towards them that I don't like. Even in your engagements on me this game, it feels a lot more one-dimensional.

It's less about actual actions and more how you went about things that bugs me.

The only thing you are correct in is that I was extremely apathetic in D1 and did much less than I usually do. D2 onwards, how can you describe my play as "not active, not actively trying to solve the game (ESPECIALLY this), not having fluid reads?

It feels like you haven't read anything and you're only going by D1. Yes, I was apathetic in D1. As town or scum, I am active when the game interests me and inactive when it doesn't. You have played with me-scum and you know I can be as active as when I am town.

I was pushing the shos wagon because I disliked the people who were pushing TF. It felt like they were forcing a mislynch and saving shos. Which is not entirely untrue since shos ended up being scum after all. TF just happened to be scum as well, which is the magic of multiball.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4949 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4945, PeregrineV wrote:

Basically you had info on Blizzard on my flip

Your scumflip means Titus insane--->shos sane---->Blizzard scum (all results based)

and no info on Blizzard on shos flip when neither provides more info on Blizzard,

shos flip town means he has result of Blizzard=scum
shos flip scum means he's lying about Blizzard (means no info, Blizzard could be scum or town)

you had shos town on a wisdom scum flip but no Wisdom town on a shos scum flip,

Wisdom scum flip means Titus insane
If shos flips scum, could you still be a GF? Yes. Your direct alignment would only be determined by a Wisdom flip or a Titus flip.

and something else about godfathers that didn't make much sense.

Titus added that.

Wrong. Wisdom's scumflip does not confirm Shos as sane. Shos is sane or paranoid regardless of what Wisdom flips.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”