NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Guys, I once claimed Masons, as town, with a random townie.

Just sayin'
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Oh and the random townie went along with it.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2144, FakedBlogger wrote:why would she trust you to do it, when you could be scum?

this is something you should ask DGB.

In post 2144, FakedBlogger wrote:Furthermore why would you trust her even if you were town.

In post 2144, FakedBlogger wrote:AND you had no way of being sure about ABRs alignment yourself or seriously imagine that anyone else can either.

Why wouldn't I? The only reason that you wouldn't buy a cop guilty is if you are scum and know that its wrong (like SC!)

Tell me why I, as town, should have not believed that DGB's guilty soft claim?

In post 2149, Kthxbye wrote:Nero, what's your read on DGB

gun to my head? town
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm just going to pretend what happened in the last couple of pages didn't happen until I had a strong amount of coffee.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm just going to say nero if your scum like I think and you got away with all this and don't get lynched today. You deserve to win I think this game is lost and I want to try and salvage it but seriously I think you deserve an applause.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Not scum. I just did what I felt was right. Like I told NJ, there's like no reason I should have not believed DGB. I mean, I'm not exactly a fool and I wouldn't be surprised if there's a scummer defending me but there ARE sane town defending me unless you think all of DX, IAI, DGB, and kthx are scum. But to be honest with you? This game is pretty much lost 'cause SC and Flubber scum are sitting there and staring you in the face. And you, DS and NJ pushing things which make absolutely no sense coming from scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

I do believe town is defending but I wouldn't consider dex competent. Tbh I thought if he got a universal town read like in last game scum would kill him off like in last game and I wouldn't have to deal with him.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by d3x »

Eat me, Garmr.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

@mafia
take dex not me his tasty
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2152, Nero Cain wrote:gun to my head? town

Okay....

So.....

Why haven't you been suspicious of DGB if you thought she was dropping some sort of hint to you that she had a result on ABR yet turned out to flip town? I'm not asking why you went along with it, I'm more interested in why, today, you haven't been more curious about her really at all. As it reads now, you're pretty much just saying, 'meh, thought you had a result and needed a scapegoat...ah well'. There's no hint that you think she might be scum using you as a scapegoat to get ABR and now you lynched.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2155, Nero Cain wrote:there's like no reason I should have not believed DGB.

See, this is what I'm talking about. Why was there no reason not to believe DGB? Do YOU know she's town somehow? That's the thing I'm having a hard time with the more I think on it. Why were/are you so trusting of DGB that you felt you had no reason to not believe she had some sort of result? On top of that, why are you not questioning that after ABR flipped town?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2156, Garmr wrote:but I wouldn't consider dex competent.

This made me laugh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Happy birthday kthx
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

And lastly for the quadra-post, still waiting on reasons/a case why anyone else is scummier (by play) than RM.

I'm just not buying the VI crap. He's lurking and keeping up with posts that make zero sense. As town, I'd think (and he has shown in previous games I have skimmed through) that he has the ability and would have the desire to actually know what's going on and help hunt for scum. As it stands now, he's playing up the VI card ultra hard and I think he's being coached by scumbuddies to do so.

p.edit: Thanks. Thirty fucking four..../sigh
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 2156, Garmr wrote:Tbh I thought if he got a universal town read like in last game scum would kill him off like in last game and I wouldn't have to deal with him.
This is a blatant fucking lie. I played Doc to the hilt last game. I nailed 2 Protects in 4 Nights and was Killed because I was Watched. I also pegged PineScum when no one else was looking in his direction, among other solid Reads.

What exactly is the purpose of your weak ass attempt at discrediting me, anyway? You still aren't responding to the obvious argument against NeroScum. You're best attempt at defeating the logic is 'derp, Scum are probably just winging it.'

GTKAS - d3x
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

It's hardly a weak argument. If it was he wouldn't have the biggest wagon at the moment.

And what does garmr need to say that hasn't been addressed?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2159, Kthxbye wrote:Why haven't you been suspicious of DGB if you thought she was dropping some sort of hint to you that she had a result on ABR yet turned out to flip town?

mainly POEish. SC is deff scum. And then there's flubber (and your link with him) and then crud like NJ and Peace and RM. So she'a bit down my totem pole. TBH though she is being a little lurky and jazz and yea I could see that from scum but I could also see it prtown so lets give her time to see her eat bullets.

In post 2160, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 2155, Nero Cain wrote:there's like no reason I should have not believed DGB.

See, this is what I'm talking about. Why was there no reason not to believe DGB? Do YOU know she's town somehow? That's the thing I'm having a hard time with the more I think on it. Why were/are you so trusting of DGB that you felt you had no reason to not believe she had some sort of result? On top of that, why are you not questioning that after ABR flipped town?

Come on man, you are better than this. I can expect crap like this from NJ and the Vimasons but
you
are better than this. 98% there's no point in questioning a cop claim/hint. Why should I have not believed that her? Why should I suspect DGB when you don't even suspect her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2165, dragonspawn wrote:It's hardly a weak argument. If it was he wouldn't have the biggest wagon at the moment.

:facepalm:

If all arguments were "good" this site would be mislynch free. What kind of fantasy world do you live in?

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2166, Nero Cain wrote:Why should I have not believed that her? Why should I suspect DGB when you don't even suspect her?

Paranoia.

Oh, but I do suspect her....just not as much as certain others atm. I trust nobody in this game. d3x is dropping his town tells all over the place and I have no real reason other than POE to think he scum and yet the only reason I'm not calling him possible scum every other page is because I'm keeping my paranoia in check with him. I got a solid read on him and I'm sticking with it. It's new.

Hell, it makes no sense for scum-you to fake claim like that yet, here I am, being paranoid you're pulling a fast one.

Basically, I prolly shouldn't play this game cuz I assume everyone is a liar-face and scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should I not have believed her guilty soft claim?

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:21 pm

Post by d3x »

@dragon- You answer me and I'll answer you.

GTKAS - d3x
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Dex ds doesn't need to answer anything from you.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:34 pm

Post by d3x »

:roll: Oh, well if that's how this works...

GTKAS - d3x
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

Dex there is scum in your hood who is it Nero or TDA.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Post by d3x »

You answer me and I'll answer you.

GTKAS - d3x

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”