pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

:o

vote: Herodotus

I trust BB and Bob.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by archaebob »

BB let's gooooooo. You know you want it.
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by archaebob »

This is where we get to create.
"Just asking, jeez..."
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Herodotus »

As you weren't voting me before, archaebob, I assume you find it suspicious that I voted Albert even when I don't think he's especially scummy? If so, did you miss my earlier attempts at creating counter-wagons?
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by BBmolla »

If hero is town though his vengeshot will be fucking trash
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Vote Count 1.16
Albert B. Rampage (4)
-
vettrock, Teapot, BBMolla, Herodotus

Teapot (4)
-
texcat, Morgan, TheCow, theslimer3

Herodotus (3)
-
Albert B. Rampage, archaebob, pisskop

archaebob (1)
-
Sup-Zero

Not Voting:

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2015-02-15 21:36:32).
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by archaebob »

Hero, why do you care if Teapot will have the vengekill? He said he would kill ABR. He said he doesn't care about anyone else. You scolded him for saying so. Now you're voting for ABR. He's gonna be dead in the ground, like a bitch. So what was the problem with Teapot having the vengekill?

You don't want to wait until deadline for the hammer. Why? Because you think scum is gonna daykill to screw with the voting? They couldn't possibly tip anything except making it go from Albert to Teapot. If that, even. And why would it matter? You put the difference between your read of them at %2. You clearly don't think either of them are that scummy. So what are you so worried about?
"Just asking, jeez..."
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by archaebob »

But I mostly just like the rhythm of Albert's vote.
"Just asking, jeez..."
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Herodotus »

In post 482, archaebob wrote:Hero, why do you care if Teapot will have the vengekill? He said he would kill ABR. He said he doesn't care about anyone else. You scolded him for saying so. Now you're voting for ABR. He's gonna be dead in the ground, like a bitch. So what was the problem with Teapot having the vengekill?

You don't want to wait until deadline for the hammer. Why? Because you think scum is gonna daykill to screw with the voting? They couldn't possibly tip anything except making it go from Albert to Teapot. If that, even. And why would it matter? You put the difference between your read of them at %2. You clearly don't think either of them are that scummy. So what are you so worried about?

I think there's too much of a chance they're both town. If we lynch Albert, he might kill someone other than Teapot, which gives us a better shot of dead scum than if we lynch Teapot and he kills Albert.
Do you object to Albert being dead and Teapot not being dead?

As for deadline, what would happen if the scum used their kill 1 hour before deadline? At best, half of the players would be online during that hour, and potentially far less. If the scum coordinated, they could basically choose the lynch. I suppose that if both Albert and Teapot are town, it won't come up. So maybe I'm overly concerned, but I feel uncomfortable leaving the issue open. And hitting deadlines is overall bad policy for towns, mechanics aside.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 484, Herodotus wrote:
In post 482, archaebob wrote:Hero, why do you care if Teapot will have the vengekill? He said he would kill ABR. He said he doesn't care about anyone else. You scolded him for saying so. Now you're voting for ABR. He's gonna be dead in the ground, like a bitch. So what was the problem with Teapot having the vengekill?

I think there's too much of a chance they're both town. If we lynch Albert, he might kill someone other than Teapot, which gives us a better shot of dead scum than if we lynch Teapot and he kills Albert.
Do you object to Albert being dead and Teapot not being dead?

As for deadline, what would happen if the scum used their kill 1 hour before deadline? At best, half of the players would be online during that hour, and potentially far less. If the scum coordinated, they could basically choose the lynch. I suppose that if both Albert and Teapot are town, it won't come up. So maybe I'm overly concerned, but I feel uncomfortable leaving the issue open. And hitting deadlines is overall bad policy for towns, mechanics aside.

If it is one hour before the deadline, there is a good chance who ever is getting lynched, won't have the solid majority, or the lynch would have happened already. At that point, it is just a matter of who is on. I guess the scum could coordinate to all be on, but if they did that, I think it would look pretty suspicious and they would basically out themselves. More likely, only one or two people will be on, and whomever they vote will get lynched. We can prevent this from happening by not waiting until 1 hour before the deadline.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Herodotus »

In post 485, vettrock wrote:
If it is one hour before the deadline, there is a good chance who ever is getting lynched, won't have the solid majority, or the lynch would have happened already. At that point, it is just a matter of who is on. I guess the scum could coordinate to all be on, but if they did that, I think it would look pretty suspicious and they would basically out themselves. More likely, only one or two people will be on, and whomever they vote will get lynched.

That's the problem - how do you tell the difference between "oh, these two people happened to be on and vote" and "these two scum coordinated the lynch"?

In post 485, vettrock wrote:
We can prevent this from happening by not waiting until 1 hour before the deadline.

Right. That's what I'm trying to do. I'd rather 24 hours.
Sup-Zero
Sup-Zero
Goon
Sup-Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Sup-Zero »

Where did this Hero wagon come from?

lolwtf
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by archaebob »

Yeah ok fine.

unvote

The only problem (and I mean the
only
problem) with lynching TheCow is the vig shot.

In other news, I think Teapot is probably town.
"Just asking, jeez..."
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by archaebob »

vote Albert B. Rampage

I enjoyed my brief escapist fantasy of town-Albert, backed into a corner, pulling a scum lynch from the jaws of death with an awesomer-than-thou last possible second flash wagon, but this still needs to be the lynch.

I want TheCow tomorrow, and possibly pisskop.
"Just asking, jeez..."
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Herodotus »

In post 98, TheCow wrote:Now, talking strategy, I would be worried if the Mafia decide to kill day one, and even more worried if they do not use their kills at all. I'll leave it vaguely for now, and hope you all understand the implications here.

As it's relevant, this was what gave me a bit of a town read on thecow. I don't know what they were implying, and I'm skeptical that it meant what they thought it meant, but I felt like they had a real idea in mind so I saw it as a towntell.

I also don't have any objection to their vote on Teapot, as they expressed discomfort toward them before there was a wagon or any pressure. And the comments on Albert are reasonable, at least. Other than that, all I see is low content. That would be enough for me to join in wagoning if it weren't for the very early towntell.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Pewpew. You hear shots in the distance. One of you drops dead.

archaebob
was shot D1! He was a
Townie

The vote count resets!

Vote Count 1.17
Not Voting:
theslimer3, Albert B. Rampage, pisskop, Sup-Zero, Morgan, TheCow, texcat, Herodotus, Teapot, vettrock, BBMolla

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2015-02-15 21:36:32).
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: ABR
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Herodotus »

I was hoping we'd lynch before that happened.

I don't think either Albert or Teapot is the scum daykiller, or they would have used the kill earlier. There has been some risk of either being lynched for a while, and it could possibly have happened before the scum could react. If Albert or Teapot was the killer, and they hadn't used their kill, they would have lost the option to ever use it. Because they didn't use it before it could be lost, I believe both Albert and Teapot are either goons or townies.

I intended to encourage the lynchee to break out of their tunneling and aim for the daykiller, because even if Albert/Teapot thought the other was a goon, it would be better to aim for the killer while demanding that we lynch that goon the next day.

All of the above still applies; I think the person we lynch shouldn't kill either Teapot or Albert, but there is no more reason to be secretive about this strategy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

Quick. Check 'last visited' dates on profiles

its not guarentteed, but . . . Texcat last visited 0020.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

archaebob, read the game spoilers you dummy.

Vote: Sup Zero
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

And PM me when you read this so we can join another game together, I miss your gamesmanship.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Teapot
Teapot
Goon
Teapot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by Teapot »

VOTE: ABR
"
He used to rage a storm in a teapot.
"
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by Herodotus »

In post 494, pisskop wrote:Quick. Check 'last visited' dates on profiles

its not guarentteed, but . . . Texcat last visited 0020.

I don't understand how the "last visited" works - whether it shows last time loading a page or what time zone it's based on, but I'm seeing last visted times for you, Teapot, and myself that are earlier than our most recent posts. I don't think it's reliable.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by Herodotus »

But the fact that texcat hasn't posted would count against her a little. And I see nothing in her ISO that says town.

VOTE: texcat

I'll be around in case this doesn't go anywhere, or she posts something good.

Return to “Completed Open Games”