Micro 444 molliegeddon [OVER]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

ok. when we die, the day will not end and we will flip right then and there. the vote count will NOT reset after our death.

pedit post
A drunk man never lies.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1023, Kaboose wrote:I remain hated in LyLo. This is more certain than death and taxes.

:neutral:
This now feels scum to me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1025, Drunken Lies wrote:ok. when we die, the day will not end and we will flip right then and there. the vote count will NOT reset after our death.

pedit post

Why do you die?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:28 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 1027, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1025, Drunken Lies wrote:ok. when we die, the day will not end and we will flip right then and there. the vote count will NOT reset after our death.

pedit post

Why do you die?

I've already stated we will not be claiming anything further about our role until the start of D2.

Also you said you don't read when you replace in when you replaced into Reboot. You've told me as much over site chat. And I'm pretty sure you said the same thing in Redemption.
Art is cool.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 1028, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1027, Thor665 wrote:

pedit post

Why do you die?

I've already stated we will not be claiming anything further about our role until the start of D2.

Also you said you don't read when you replace in when you replaced into Reboot. You've told me as much over site chat. And I'm pretty sure you said the same thing in Redemption.

gr.

doesn't matter anyway. we die no matter what. whether by nk tonight or by role tomorrow. so you can keep on trying your nonsense or you can focus elsewhere if you really are town because no matter what, we are flipping.
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

I would like LC to input on the current state of events.
A drunk man never lies.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1028, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I've already stated we will not be claiming anything further about our role until the start of D2.

In post 1028, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Also you said you don't read when you replace in when you replaced into Reboot. You've told me as much over site chat. And I'm pretty sure you said the same thing in Redemption.

I was scum in Redemption. Also, regardless, I don't think I said that - I usually claim to have read the last few pages,a nd also claim refusal to read the entire game,a nd I do that regardless of alignment.
WOuld you like to back up your claims with any evidence at all...besides claiming I'm playing differently from your awareness of my scum meta, that is?
Because this is getting derpier by the second.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

uh what? no. we were scum in redemption.
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

what purpose are your posts serving, Thor? I already stated I've only seen your town game. I've explained why I think you are scum. I don't care what YOU think about it.

you are just making busy posts with us when our flip is already guaranteed. it's a cop out. how about some commentary on other players instead of the distraction you're trying to create right now. arguing with me about my read on you is pointless.
A drunk man never lies.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, you're talking Antihero: Redemption - not Redemption.
Okay.

I openly admitted to not reading everything, but did admit to reading some of th egame.
I also spent most of my first dozen posts asking people to state their cases, claims, thoughts, ect - which is what you have an issue with me doing here.

So...again, what is your boggle exactly?
Can you show a specific example from a game I replaced in to that supports your claimed understanding of my meta?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1033, Drunken Lies wrote:what purpose are your posts serving, Thor? I already stated I've only seen your town game. I've explained why I think you are scum. I don't care what YOU think about it.

I'm trying to understand why you think what you think.
I can now see this is upsetting and frustrating to you - but I don't think that indicates you as particularly pro-town if you are so unnerved to have your thought process questioned.

In post 1033, Drunken Lies wrote:how about some commentary on other players instead of the distraction you're trying to create right now. arguing with me about my read on you is pointless.

I've talked with and about some other players, as and when they return I'll talk to them more or less as the whim strikes me.
Right now I'm talking to you - such is life.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 1035, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1033, Drunken Lies wrote:what purpose are your posts serving, Thor? I already stated I've only seen your town game. I've explained why I think you are scum. I don't care what YOU think about it.

I'm trying to understand why you think what you think.
I can now see
this is upsetting and frustrating to you
- but I don't think that indicates you as particularly pro-town if you are so unnerved to have your thought process questioned.

This is false. I have the confidence of knowing I can confirm myself. Whether you like my read on you or not is inconsequential, which is the point I was getting at. What purpose does it serve to have YOU understand my read on you? If you don't understand what I've already said, then that's really your problem, and not mine. If you want to talk about what I think about other people, that's fine, but having you understand my read on you is pretty ridiculously low on the priority list of "things that matter to progressing the game".

Thor wrote:
In post 1033, Drunken Lies wrote:how about some commentary on other players instead of the distraction you're trying to create right now. arguing with me about my read on you is pointless.

I've talked with and about some other players, as and when they return I'll talk to them more or less as the whim strikes me.
Right now I'm talking to you - such is life.

I'm asking you, directly, to tell me your thoughts on the other players. There is enough content in the thread to form some opinion, even in the short synopsis given by LC. Don't dodge the question.
A drunk man never lies.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1036, Drunken Lies wrote:What purpose does it serve to have YOU understand my read on you?

It helps me form town and scum reads.
This feels like an insane question to ask. The *point* of the game is to understand the motives of the other players.

In post 1036, Drunken Lies wrote:If you don't understand what I've already said, then that's really your problem, and not mine.

I agree, it's why I'm trying to solve the problem.

In post 1036, Drunken Lies wrote:If you want to talk about what I think about other people, that's fine, but having you understand my read on you is pretty ridiculously low on the priority list of "things that matter to progressing the game".

Except that, in understand that read, I can understand you - which then brings it back to being a functional issue again.
I even "understand" your case on me - I just think you sound insane and a bit like a liar when you say it.

In post 1036, Drunken Lies wrote:I'm asking you, directly, to tell me your thoughts on the other players. There is enough content in the thread to form some opinion, even in the short synopsis given by LC. Don't dodge the question.

I have offered a few reads already - all other reads than the ones I have stated are 'null'. Proceed now with that understanding of my reads.

You are not backing up your case on me yet - is this admission that you cannot?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

I don't need to "back up" a case that is already "backed up". You don't feel the same to me here that you did in the three town games I've experienced your play otherwise. I've already said that multiple times. I even gave examples that I feel support that. I believe you are trying really hard to emulate your town play, but falling short. I believe you are deliberately making busy posts with me despite the fact that I'm confirmable. I believe you're deliberately avoiding talking about anyone else because it will form associations with whoever is your partner.

And to be quite honest, Thor, I don't care at all if you understand the case against you. I don't care AT ALL whether you town read me or scumread me, because I'm confirmed tomorrow regardless of what nonsense you decide to post today.

So we can play this little pointless game for a few more pages, and waste everyone's time and energy reading moot bs, or you can get to actually giving a clear insight into your thoughts, rather than just saying "I offered a few reads and everyone else is null" when I'm sitting here asking you to expand on those "reads" that you "already offered" and you continue to refuse.
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 1037, Thor665 wrote:I just think you sound insane and a bit like a liar when you say it.

So, when we flip tomorrow, what will you say then? That I'm a shitty player?
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

There's really no other reason to continue this when
we are confirmable on D2.
I don't know how many times I have to say this. You aren't stupid so why are you acting like you don't get it?
A drunk man never lies.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

DL aren't you just describing the amished tell?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 1041, Flubbernugget wrote:DL aren't you just describing the amished tell?

What?
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

As far as I understand it, the Amished tell is when a replacing player comments on their predecessor.
A drunk man never lies.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Kaboose »

Thor. I wanted to be lynched D1 because I'm Town Hated. It'll take one less vote to lynch me. I should have been lynched ASAP but no one would listen to me. If we lynch town today, we have to lynch me tomorrow, and then we're in LyLo just like that.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Varsoon »

I'd like a lynch on scum.
Thor, what do you think of DGB?
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 1026, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1023, Kaboose wrote:I remain hated in LyLo. This is more certain than death and taxes.

This now feels scum to me.

In post 146, Kaboose wrote:Seeing as this is only a 9 person game, and so I think town get what? 3 mislynches before we're ded? I'm going to out my role because I CAN NOT go to any LyLo or MyLo. So we need to lynch me tonight unless we have a 100% for sure scum to lynch.

I'm town hated and putting me at L-1 is the same as hammering me.

/discuss

Then you're an idiot.

I also wish you were here before the Gladiator because I was very actively trying to get myself lynched but no one would help.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1038, Drunken Lies wrote:I don't need to "back up" a case that is already "backed up".

Oh, snap, my bad - I didn't realize that.
COuld you link me to the post wherein you already backed it up?
Or give me a rough page number where I ould find it?
Because I know I outright disproved your Antihero Redemption commentary and you didn't fire back at me on that one, so I must have missed the actual backing up, apologies.

In post 1039, Drunken Lies wrote:
In post 1037, Thor665 wrote:I just think you sound insane and a bit like a liar when you say it.

So, when we flip tomorrow, what will you say then? That I'm a Smurfy player?

And that this setup is badly designed - but, yes.

In post 1044, Kaboose wrote:Thor. I wanted to be lynched D1 because I'm Town Hated. It'll take one less vote to lynch me. I should have been lynched ASAP but no one would listen to me. If we lynch town today, we have to lynch me tomorrow, and then we're in LyLo just like that.

We can't be in lylo if you're hated - lylo no longer exists if you're alive.
That's why I think you're lying, or ETL is, or both.

I do not believe that the setup for a 9 player, 2 scum game includes an auto town death *and* a permanent town hated and a town (or scum, frankly) gladiate unless the setup also includes scum being limited shot or lovers or something.

In post 1045, Varsoon wrote:I'd like a lynch on scum.

This is pretty empty and actually says nothing of your thoughts.
Do you think DGB or I are scum, or reasonably likely to be scum?
Why/why not?

In post 1045, Varsoon wrote:Thor, what do you think of DGB?

Currently I lean town on the role, simply because it is derp powerful for scum in this particular setup, though it is just generically bad in general for a setup this size regardless.

In post 1046, Kaboose wrote:Then you're an idiot.

Why does me finding your claim scummy equate to me being an idiot?
What about the claim screams "obv. town" that I am missing?

In post 1046, Kaboose wrote:I also wish you were here before the Gladiator because I was very actively trying to get myself lynched but no one would help.

Agreed, they should have had her gladiate you - if you're telling the truth then you need death, and if you're lying you need death. There is literally no way town should have remotely considered letting you live if you stay hated in lylo, it's mind boggling.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Thor665 »

9 players, 2 scum, 1 player claiming insta death Day 2, 1 claiming permanent hated.

Mislynch Day 1 (highly likely)
Town death over night.
ETL dies.
Both scum vote Kaboose - scum win Day 2 off 1 town mislynch.

Someone explain to me how I'm the idiot here?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

Actually, I suppose with 6 alive it would be 4 to lynch - so scum would need one more vote.
Okay - setup is less bad, but remains laughably bad regardless.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”