NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Would like a prod of RM
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2216, I Am Innocent wrote:d3x has the worst vote history of any player here, esp when you take out that his SC vote wasn't even his choice. Plus I still think there is scum in your hood, which a d3x flip clears you.

But yes I agree, SC will be the easier lynch today. Willing to move back to d3x, and compromise with RM.

maybe. I mean, I'm not sold. I don't think that 2 masons and a 3man town hood is some cray cray impossibility or anything. Yes DX is p scummy and his sitting on Garmr while yelling at him that they are not to play today and him retorting that "they haven't claimed masons yet so I'm going to think they are still neighbors" is p hardheaded and maybe scummy but I mean there's a TON of decent scum picks outside of my hood.

In post 2217, Garmr wrote:Well me,ds and telltale were pretty much saying that was a bs lie so are you going to trust dbg or three players that have strong convictions that the result is def fake.

honest question here, do you even understand what you are posting? Yes TTH thought
MY
claim was fake. Why did you and DS think DGB was lying?

In post 2222, StrangerCoug wrote:What? So I am supposed to blindly follow obviously fakeclaiming scum and let them lead me to a loss? I'm sorry, Nero Cain, but I've already been burned by that. Years ago.

If you thought I was fakeclaimg scum why did you not say that to DGB? Why did you not join my wagon the next day until my 2nd "scumslip"?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2217, Garmr wrote:Well me,ds and telltale were pretty much saying that was a bs lie so are you going to trust dbg or three players that have strong convictions that the result is def fake.

and just a follow up here: TTH thought/knew I was fakeclaiming but didn't think I was scummy. Why not trust that?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

VoteCount 4.7

d3x (0):

dragonspawn (0):

Dripping Goofball (0):

Flubbernugget(0):

Garmr (1):
d3x
I Am Innocent (0):

Kthxbye (0):

NakedJogger (1):
randomidget
Nero Cain (5):
Garmr, StrangerCoug, Flubbernugget, NakedJogger, dragonspawn
Peacebringer (0):

randomidget (3):
TheDudeAbides, Kthxbye, Dripping Goofball
StrangerCoug (3):
Nero Cain, Peacebringer, I Am Innocent
TheDudeAbides (0):

Not Voting
- No one.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2015-02-19 18:00:00).

Feeling generous because today's Valentine's Day. Prods go out tomorrow.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Nero because we aren't fucking dumb and know a pure cop and masons can't go together. Plus you were hinting at targeting ds showed no signs you got a guilty on him early day and tbh it looked like you and dbg were being fucking dumb scum. Why do you fucking ignore things that have been said 1000 times. Just admit it looked like it was def a fake cop.

Also because me and ds came to this decision by looking over it together.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

Nero if you admitted you fucked up on the day and not pushed the abr lynch through since you claim to of known we were masons you would know that a real cop (not a role cop) would be overpowered with to many confirmed towns. I probs wouldn't be scum reading you but your obviously not a dumb fuck who can't balance rolls.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2229, Garmr wrote:because we aren't fucking dumb and know a pure cop and masons can't go together

you do know that a cop guilty isn't the only way to get a guilty? Yeah, I still don't see any reason that I should have not believed DGB.

I also don't see much of a difference between a COP COP that gets an inno and a rolecop that gets a "mason" result. In this situation, I actully find the rolecop much more powerful b/c it confirmed you both.

In post 2229, Garmr wrote:Also because me and ds came to this decision by looking over it together.

DS is/was actually arguing that DGB isn't scum....

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1894, TellTaleHeart wrote:Well Nero, you got what you wanted. If ABR doesn't flip scum I'm putting you on ignore for the rest of the game.

And if ABR does flip town, do not automatically go after Nero tomorrow. d3x and StrangerCoug are still scum.

Rereading TTH's last post, I hadn't even noticed who the 2 scum reads are... So a TTH kill not only took out Nero's likely biggest supporter D4, but d3x's and SC's biggest thorns.

Yeah I feel good about my reads
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1759, TellTaleHeart wrote:I don't buy it for a second.
VOTE: StrangerCoug

In post 1778, TellTaleHeart wrote:VOTE: d3x

In post 1806, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 1787, Garmr wrote:
In post 1778, TellTaleHeart wrote:VOTE: d3x

No I don't want to vote dex I just Had a dream I was dreaming of this game lol.

I know. I wanted to trick you into thinking you were dreaming. Sadly, didn't seem to work. :(

In post 1797, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 1792, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1790, StrangerCoug wrote:Actually, I can see Nero Cain and randomidget not being scum together if I'm wrong about my reads quite easily. It's not
LIKELY
, but it's
POSSIBLE

Yeah why would you have them as scum together, your reason for voting Nero is a slip that he know RM is town?

Make a scumslip on purpose to give randomidget town cred? I'm not exactly here to predict the Mafia's actions, I Am Innocent.

So, to review:
You reverse the rock-solid town read on Nero on a theory that Nero
fabricated a
fake
scum slip
to give his buddy
randomidget
, of all people, towncred?

This is absolutely unbelievable.

VOTE: StrangerCoug

And her 4 D3 votes lol
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1632, TellTaleHeart wrote:VOTE: d3x

Sorry this one slipped off somehow
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Guys I guarantee you if we lynch these 2 players the next 2 days, we will get at least one and maybe two scum.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

I would go for a strange cougar lynch if I can't get my nero.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2235, I Am Innocent wrote:Guys I guarantee you if we lynch these 2 players the next 2 days, we will get at least one and maybe two scum.

of the two I think SC is scummier. Lets lynch that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2236, Garmr wrote:I would go for a strange cougar lynch if I can't get my nero.

See? This is what I'm talking about. When you are presented with ANYTHING that doesn't fit into your narrow view of the gamestate you and DS clam up and pretend it didn't happen.

I'll forgive you for being an idiot if you switch to SC.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: strangecougar

I'm not a idiot but I'm up for that lynch.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2239, Garmr wrote:I'm not a idiot

You're right. I don't really thing that I'm just caught up in the moment and super frustrated that you, DS and NJ are being so absolutely bad.

SC---->flubber------>kthx----->dx

happy valentines day my <3

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

THINK

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

Will say through nero if your town you did a lot of anti town shit.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no!!!! My "claiming" vig and buying into DGB's fake guilty claim isn't anti-town in the least.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

outing the mason is. Through if dbg is scum and your town your nothing but a tool for scum to use.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe a little but you guys are fucking up the town. Ya'll got killa lynch, you were gonna get me lynched and chances are that you guys were prob gonna push DGB. That's two town and a third probable town. To put it bluntly, I think town is gaining more from your deaths than losing.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

I think your bad at judgment and town would gain more with your death. It applies both ways nero.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

That's why people are voting you because you're playing horrible and your too proud to admit it. It's pathetic.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I'm being voted 'cause you, DS and NJ can't determine scum play and SC and Flubber are just bandwagoning scum so meh

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

I've had sc on my scum list for a long time nero lol and you can't figure out whats real and what's not. Your the most incompetent here nero if your town.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”