Townie
Sprinkled Delight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Sprinkled Delight »

VOTE: Toogeloo

In post 297, Andrius wrote:Nikanor [3] - Seraphim, Nobody Special, Toon Fighter

Are these people still serious about PL'ing a miller claim? Because if we're going to strongarm it, I'd prefer it to happen sooner than later than watching people hide out on it like Dram did the Survivor claim in Capcom.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:30 am

Post by tn5421 »

VOTE: Shaft

Come through with what you promised in and I might consider moving this vote.
WIP
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:31 am

Post by tn5421 »

Presumably they are quite serious. I only have experience with Nobody Special and even then thats 1-2 games, and millers never came up.
WIP
Sprinkled Delight
Sprinkled Delight
Townie
Sprinkled Delight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Sprinkled Delight »

I presume they're serious as well. But voting a claimed miller because "lol miller" just seems too easy. :/
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

If Shaft is indeed Kise, I want him to elaborate on his Reck read ; and ideally explain how he refutes the evidence brought up against his case by Reck.

Reck, are those games you listed in chronological (or any other) order?
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

In post 17, Nikanor wrote:guys i think i'm gonna claim ok

In post 18, Nikanor wrote:i'm gonna do it, i'm really gonna do it!!

What reaction exactly did you hop to provoke with these posts, Nik? Claiming miller on day one, why haven't you just done it right away?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 304, Shadow Dancer wrote:If Shaft is indeed Kise, I want him to elaborate on his Reck read ; and ideally explain how he refutes the evidence brought up against his case by Reck.

Reck, are those games you listed in chronological (or any other) order?

Yeah, by grouping (so the first batch I posted is the last 4 years in chronological order; second batch is first 2 years in chronological order)
green shirt thursdays
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

In post 169, Untrod Tripod wrote:I don't think his awfulness is necessarily alignment indicative

why do you?

Wirklich?
Now I am curious. After you were so wordy about it, what do you think it was indicative of, and why did you consider it necessary to point it out ?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 300, Sprinkled Delight wrote:VOTE: Toogeloo

Are these people still serious about PL'ing a miller claim? Because if we're going to strongarm it, I'd prefer it to happen sooner than later than watching people hide out on it like Dram did the Survivor claim in Capcom.

That is
not
the same thing and you know it.
Also I was town so farts to you.

I'm gonna check Reck's second bundle of games, because that's probably where all my now-mostly-irrelevant meta with him is. He feels off to me, but I wanna check if that means town or scum.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

meta is trash
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

By meta I mean "Has my read on reck ever been correct" UT.
I'm aware meta is trash.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm gonna go w/ no
green shirt thursdays
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 98, Sprinkled Delight wrote:I'm against a toog lynch in principle.

Also Reinoe was actually a good poster in-game.

In post 300, Sprinkled Delight wrote:VOTE: Toogeloo

What's changed your mind?

Also, I feel like people still overlook the "LOL Policy Lynch" (League of Legends Policy Lynch) because of the Xin Zhao reference, which I mentioned in a previous post was more of a joke. I never wanted a real policy lynch on Nikanor because afaik there isn't a Policy to lynch Miller claims.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

yeah I've never heard of that policy either

which

actually

what the fuck were you talking about
Seraphim
green shirt thursdays
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Seraphim »

No I think Nikanor is actually scum for a few reasons. I've been meaning to write this post for a while.

1. Setup speculation

These are pretty weak which is why they're up front. So, let me just reiterate that there are two types of scum in the game: mold and burnt. I think this would likely map onto two scum teams as well or at least a scumteam + SK. Presumably, each of these scum types has corresponding cops as well or at least any given cop can only investigate one type of scum or the other. This makes me believe that there are in fact no millers in the game because doing so would render any given cop doubly useless. Of course, this is widely speculative.

2. Scummy play

I don't like Nik's play, I don't like the reaction to my vote, I don't like ANY of it. Most of it is fluff, I see no scumhunting and it just rubs me the wrong way ugh.

3. Initial claim

I also really don't like the initial claim as JUST a miller, followed by specially moldy miller. It feels really fake; claiming miller D1 is a decent scum tactic (or at least I remember it being one) and I feel like town wouldn't do it so flippantly. Maybe I'm wrong? I don't like it personally.
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Kalimar »

Tomorrow.
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by Shaft »

In post 271, xRECKONERx wrote:Directional Mafia: You were town, I was scum, you read me as town and never voted me all game. You were upset at me being scum in endgame.

Looking at this game, either on or off site, you rolled scum a lot. I didn't have the GUT of GOD againts you like I do now so back then I had to use rational thoughts and whatnot.

Also don't fool these ppl into thinking i fanboyed a townread the whole game.

In post 271, xRECKONERx wrote:Goofbash Invitational: I was scum. You jumped on me and actually gave reasons and had rational thoughts!

Hm. No gut yet? anyway good thing I'm looking this over. My comment comment about the psychological viper accurately describes you playing the victim with Toog. It was crappy of him to quote his role pm but cmon, doyou really givea fu ck about tOog years later? And when did he gof rom PL to my scumbuddy?

hey GUYSMY COMP IS DOING THIS WEIRD FRAG LAG THING--TOOMAN Y TABS? ANYWAY MY WORDS ARE COMINOUTG ALL JACKED UPLIKETHIS AND IM NOTCO RRECTING IT BECAUSE ITSN ANOYING WHENIT FRAGLAGS EVERYGODD AMN SE COND
RE

CK YOUPUT ARO OTON MEMO THERFUCKER?

don'tlet REck getaway again

Im' restartingm ycomp.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:21 pm

Post by tn5421 »

There's this thing, it's called speaking fucking english, do you do it?
WIP
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:06 am

Post by Shaft »

tn can you try to read the bolded? My comp was frag lagging and words were being split, joined, and/or lowercased at random. There would be a delay before the text appeared, and it would come out all jacked up. Too annoying to try and correct it at the time.

In post 304, Shadow Dancer wrote:Reck, are those games you listed in chronological (or any other) order?

No. Directional came after Rapture & Taror but was listed before them.

Here's the missing game

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
I
ts' hilarious but now I remember. I called you scum early for a conversation that never happened. You were scum but I fucked it up and, lol.

In post 272, xRECKONERx wrote:Rapture Mafia: I was scum, you were town, and you never called me scum

Suspected you for reasons but not for gut, no. So, idkwtf happened to my God gut. Must be a recent thing.

In post 272, xRECKONERx wrote:Tarot Mafia: I was scum, you never called me scum

Since these are out of order, the GUT OF GOD was not bestowed upon me. This was your earlier scum game and it was before you kept constantly rolling scum.

brb
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Shaft »

In post 316, Shaft wrote:
In post 271, xRECKONERx wrote:Directional Mafia: You were town, I was scum, you read me as town and never voted me all game. You were upset at me being scum in endgame.

Looking at this game, either on or off site, you rolled scum a lot. I didn't have the GUT of GOD against you like I do now so back then I had to use rational thoughts and whatnot.

Also don't fool these ppl into thinking i fanboyed a townread the whole game.

In post 271, xRECKONERx wrote:Goofbash Invitational: I was scum. You jumped on me and actually gave reasons and had rational thoughts!

Hm. No gut yet? anyway good thing I'm looking this over. My comment about the psychological viper accurately describes you playing the victim with Toog. It was crappy of him to quote his role pm but cmon, do you really give a fuck about toog years later? And when did he go from PL to my scumbuddy?

hey GUYS MY COMP IS DOING THIS WEIRD FRAG LAG THING -- TOO MANY TABS? ANYWAY MY WORDS ARE COMING OUTG ALL JACKED UP LIKE THIS AND IM NOT CORRECTING IT BECAUSE ITS ANNOYING WHEN IT FRAG LAGS EVERY GODDAMN SECOND

RECK YOU PUT A ROOT ON ME MOTHERFUCKER?

don't let Reck getaway again

I'm restarting my comp.

Fixed.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:15 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Verwirrend.

Shaft, could you just not speak in tongues and gibberish, please. I still have no idea what you are trying to get across (leniently assuming that you are actually trying to so far), and I don't think I will keep my patience about it much longer.
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am

Post by Shaft »

In post 281, xRECKONERx wrote:I didn't even link posts. I linked games.

Oh. Well. I was on phone anyway and didn't click them til now.

can't find the game thread for this one

Just ran through 4 other games but you were town. Hm.
Idk where my gut is but I said I would look at the old games and I did. /ff
Still don't trust you.

Shadow Dancer wrote:Shaft, could you just not speak in tongues and gibberish, please. I still have no idea what you are trying to get across (leniently assuming that you are actually trying to so far), and I don't think I will keep my patience about it much longer.

?
I said my comp was fucking up. I fixed the post above. What confuses you?

I'll do this.

Unvote

And then I'll ask @tn5, why are you viewing Reck & I as town/scum instead of possibly town/town? Assuming I'm the scum, what's my big play supposed to be by intentionally lying about gutpegging Reck, yet still promising to dig up old games?

A scum/scum scenario doesn't exist.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 305, Shadow Dancer wrote:
In post 17, Nikanor wrote:guys i think i'm gonna claim ok

In post 18, Nikanor wrote:i'm gonna do it, i'm really gonna do it!!

What reaction exactly did you hop to provoke with these posts, Nik? Claiming miller on day one, why haven't you just done it right away?

well i wasn't exactly sure, i considered maybe claiming something like doctor to get myself killed at night, or just claiming nothing at all and hoping that little crumb would entice the scum into killing me. i was kiinda hoping maybe someone would make my life easier by giving me some sort of queue but idk why i thought that was possible.
anyway long story short i realized that with this playerlist i'd have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than of getting killed n1 so i just claimed.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

yeah i don't think that the reck/kise dickwaving extravaganza is actually alignment-readable for me

kise can you tell me reads of yours that aren't about reck

The nikanor wagon is really REALLY garbage

i might want to lynch shadow dancer actually

yeah pretty sure i do

VOTE: Shadow Dancer
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 314, Seraphim wrote:No I think Nikanor is actually scum for a few reasons. I've been meaning to write this post for a while.

1. Setup speculation

These are pretty weak which is why they're up front. So, let me just reiterate that there are two types of scum in the game: mold and burnt. I think this would likely map onto two scum teams as well or at least a scumteam + SK. Presumably, each of these scum types has corresponding cops as well or at least any given cop can only investigate one type of scum or the other. This makes me believe that there are in fact no millers in the game because doing so would render any given cop doubly useless. Of course, this is widely speculative.

2. Scummy play

I don't like Nik's play, I don't like the reaction to my vote, I don't like ANY of it. Most of it is fluff, I see no scumhunting and it just rubs me the wrong way ugh.

3. Initial claim

I also really don't like the initial claim as JUST a miller, followed by specially moldy miller. It feels really fake; claiming miller D1 is a decent scum tactic (or at least I remember it being one) and I feel like town wouldn't do it so flippantly. Maybe I'm wrong? I don't like it personally.

1. It's pretty clear that my role choice had at least a little bit to do with Andy assigning me the role of moldy miller (and yes my role's actual name is Moldy Townie but moldy miller sounds better so i'm gonna be using that). usually, millers are assigned to balance cops. here, i've been assigned miller because of my role choice. it's not necessarily indicative of cops.
not to mention the possibility that there is just one cop who sees whether someone is moldy, burnt, or town.

2. lolsure. i'd love to see you sift through my posts until you find the ones you think are fluff & not scumhunting, but before you do that i'd like to remind you that 4 of your 8 posts are fluff and the others have not given one single read other than the one on me.

3. millers claim d1 all the time. take this for example.

p-edit: yessss now the wagon is righteous
Vote: Shadow Dancer.

Rein ins Vergnügen!!!!
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”