Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 849, elusive wrote:
In post 847, Shinobi wrote:@Kitz: I don't see any discrepancies with ABR's play.

Can you describe his town meta vs. his scum meta?

I would if I could.

The bottom line is that him posting one liners isn't really all that informative in terms of him being scum because I've seen him do it as town.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Grib »

In post 848, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 846, Grib wrote:
Tell me to do something. I'm a follower at heart, and I crave a sense of direction amid the chaos.

Do you have any solid reads on anyone yet?

Townreads, yes. And because of [redacted], I honestly feel it's enough, at least for now.

But if you want scumreads, you'll have to direct me to a scummy player and I'll consult the gods.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:11 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 851, Grib wrote:
In post 848, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 846, Grib wrote:
Tell me to do something. I'm a follower at heart, and I crave a sense of direction amid the chaos.

Do you have any solid reads on anyone yet?

Townreads, yes. And because of [redacted], I honestly feel it's enough, at least for now.

But if you want scumreads, you'll have to direct me to a scummy player and I'll consult the gods.

What is your read of Pisskop and FA?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Grib »

I was okay with pisskop at first. His dragonspawn vote felt weak. I don't really get the purpose of unvoting, and then continuing to pressure dragon. Overall feelings are meh, not someone I'd eagerly drive a lynch on but wouldn't cry if he got wagon'd.

For FA, I don't like how he implied scum were jumping on the TSO wagon and proceeded to question nobody on said wagon. There's a random defense of elusive, which...?? Why? And then he votes elusive? I'd vote this. But probably not because he likely doesn't already have a wagon on him and I doubt I could effectively start one.

fake edit: So apparently a votal hasn't been posted in a while. Does anyone know the state of the wagons?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:23 am

Post by House »

In post 845, elusive wrote:House, it's right here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=58830

Stated by TSO regarding you, "Him keeping his options open should have been a scumtell but there were a lot of weird dynamics in this LyLo which made it kinda acceptable to do."

Also, what are your reads other then dragonspawn? Do you have any? What are your thoughts on all of the active players so far? Concrete thoughts such as lean town, lean scum or null. Not the wishy washy stuff.

It's d1. Anybody that doesn't have their options open know the answers.

As far as my reads, they're noted down elsewhere and will be shared when I'm good and ready.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:30 am

Post by elusive »

Okies porcupine, let's try this a different way.

House, where is your vote right now and why? If you had to move your vote upon someone else who would you vote for and why?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:34 am

Post by House »

In post 855, elusive wrote:Okies porcupine, let's try this a different way.

House, where is your vote right now and why? If you had to move your vote upon someone else who would you vote for and why?

You must already know the answer to the first question, if you've been paying any attention at all to the game.

As for who I'd like to see lynched today, I'd have to say

VOTE: ABR

The one-liners are meh, but my noted read on him is:

ABR
- Scum. I haven't really been noticing ABR, and his ISO is terribad. Naked votes, bad pushes, and posting just enough to avoid prodding.

Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 855, elusive wrote:House, where is your vote right now and why?

You could always check the ISO...

In post 856, House wrote:ABR - Scum. I haven't really been noticing ABR, and his ISO is terribad. Naked votes, bad pushes, and posting just enough to avoid prodding.

I'm not the only one with that conclusion then.

In post 847, Shinobi wrote:@Kitz: I don't see any discrepancies with ABR's play.

In post 846, Grib wrote:fake edit: none of that is particularly atypical for town!ABR.

These don't share that opinion.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:43 am

Post by elusive »

In post 857, Kitz wrote:

From what I recall his last vote was vikingfan and he just moved it off the claimed cop, I wanted to see his reaction.

I do know about ISO although its a bit messy for people in multiple games.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:44 am

Post by House »

In post 858, elusive wrote:
In post 857, Kitz wrote:

From what I recall his last vote was vikingfan and he just moved it off the claimed cop, I wanted to see his reaction.

You clearly don't know about ISO. Those posts are restricted to the game you click the ISO link for.

It's next to the post number.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:47 am

Post by elusive »

Kitz, what is you town vs. scum meta on ABR? If you had to switch votes, who would you be voting other than ABR and why?

House, yeah I didn't see that I was just clicking on player's names and viewing their posts. Thanks, that's useful and better then trying to search the posts. Yay, progress.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:48 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 858, elusive wrote:

click the ISO link next the post number on someone's name you want to ISO and it will be only their posts in THIS game. Also, you can use the activity overview button at the lower right of the screen.

That said, ABR's ISO tells me next to nothing about him. I mean nothing. A big fat zero. I need to meta there or something cuz damn......................
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:53 am

Post by elusive »

Well my PC version of meta on ABR is, "Yells a lot and wants to quick kill people and randomly jumps from person to person and is kind of mean," but I don't know if that's in general or different based on alignments. It's been quieter in this game.

Activity Overview is a good tool to, all the people below 20 posts should be interrogated and stuff.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:54 am

Post by elusive »

Oh yeah, Kitz if you had to vote someone other then ARB who would it be and why?
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 860, elusive wrote:Kitz, what is you town vs. scum meta on ABR?

I'm a bad player to ask when it comes to meta, because I have nooooo idea about any player's meta.

In post 860, elusive wrote:If you had to switch votes, who would you be voting other than ABR and why?

I have not voted on ABR and I'm not voting on anyone yet. Hypothetically if I did, who I would vote on other than ABR? Surprise : Cheetory6. Reason? When he was asked this question from Dragon about FA, he hinted subtly towards me (because I was "playing safe"?) in a fashion that it looked like he threw all others aside. The way I interpret the message is that I'm the second scummiest while he has no other scummy read. What about anyone else? Boon? ABR? Piss? E.T.C?
I may of course be misinterpretting the message, but it's the best I can make out of that post and it would be a good moment to post thoughts and scum reads, which he didn't.

Anyway, I'm going to officially vote on ABR now.
VOTE: Albert B. Rampage
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Wake1 »

Explicitly non-normal roles cannot be in Normal games, in spite of the slots that allow unique roles. The Fruit Vendor, for example, isn't on the 'Normal' whitelist, nor is it considered 'explictly non-normal,' so it would be allowed. If somewhere I am completely wrong on this, please let me know immediately.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:51 am

Post by House »

In post 865, Wake1 wrote:Explicitly non-normal roles cannot be in Normal games, in spite of the slots that allow unique roles. The Fruit Vendor, for example, isn't on the 'Normal' whitelist, nor is it considered 'explictly non-normal,' so it would be allowed. If somewhere I am completely wrong on this, please let me know immediately.

I appreciate the clarification. Would have been nice if you would have confirmed the conversation I referred to on USMB. :igmeou:

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 866, House wrote:
In post 865, Wake1 wrote:Explicitly non-normal roles cannot be in Normal games, in spite of the slots that allow unique roles. The Fruit Vendor, for example, isn't on the 'Normal' whitelist, nor is it considered 'explictly non-normal,' so it would be allowed. If somewhere I am completely wrong on this, please let me know immediately.

I appreciate the clarification. Would have been nice if you would have confirmed the conversation I referred to on USMB. :igmeou:

I've read less than 1/4 of the posts in this game so far, and have remembered even less. Got my radial artery nicked by a patient who violently scratches people, so last night I spent in the hospital being bandaged up and observed.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 856, House wrote:ABR - Scum. I haven't really been noticing ABR, and his ISO is terribad. Naked votes, bad pushes, and posting just enough to avoid prodding.

You should read Day 1 of any of the games we've been in together. I have a slow start. I always expect to get killed N1, once that hurdle is past, I get more invested into the game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:58 am

Post by SilverWolf »

OK great, so we can assume no insane cop in this game.

Feel better Wake.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 868, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

You should read Day 1 of any of the games we've been in together. I have a slow start. I always expect to get killed N1, once that hurdle is past, I get more invested into the game.

Yet you want me lynched for the same reason. Interesting. Very very interesting.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Kitz
, I said I was on my way out the door in the post before, so I don't really understand how it's weird that I didn't drop an extensive reads list there. I also don't really see how I was being subtle either? Dragon was asking me who I was finding suspect and I gave an answer. Is that any different than what you're doing with me?
Why would you classify Piss's play thus far as being safe? I don't know if I see that from what I've seen of him this game.
Do you think Boon and ABR being weird is playing safe? Because I honestly think their play is usually the opposite of safe from what I've seen of them in this game and other games.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:04 am

In post 870, Boonskiies wrote:Yet you want me lynched for the same reason. Interesting. Very very interesting.

You go after low hanging fruit like dragon. Our play this game has nothing in common.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:05 am

In post 871, Cheetory6 wrote:Do you think Boon and ABR being weird is playing safe? Because I honestly think their play is usually the opposite of safe from what I've seen of them in this game and other games.

What are you talking about? When have I ever been the type to talk a lot on Day 1, except if I'm extremely convinced of something?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I don't think you post a lot, but I think your posting is generally abrasive/naked in an unsafe way.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”