Drawn on Arrival: The Movie: The Game (GAME OVER!)

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm saying that mechanically the role doesn't make sense as a third party role. How does that have anything to do with whether I missed a detail in my rolePM?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:14 am

Post by BROseidon »

Hi guys.

I'll probably start reading this N1. <3 you all
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@PV
, any reason for the ika unvote?
@Shaft
, can I get your general thoughts on ika and the ika wagon?

Can someone who's diehard for the ika wagon tell me what they think of ika saying this in response to all of the "ika is being reserved"-comments?
ika wrote:f you must know most of my ire and gameplay of sort has been put into check by something that pertain to RL

Is there some other reason that I'm missing for why he's clearly scummy because I'm not really sure if I'm seeing it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Varsoon »

Ugh, I'm obviously not getting my lynch on BRO, so I'll have to compromise and actually read the game.
Mollie, how sure of you on this Ika read?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 649, Psyche wrote:Because "life insurance" implies that cheetory will receive some benefit with my death, perhaps even one that can confirm his alliance if he's town or one critical for balance as some other alliance, the current situation makes it really likely that we'll have a firm read on cheechee as nights happen. We should at least give him a day.

This makes sense to me. Like I said, I feel like it should be your call.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I feel like you're copping out of interacting with me in a weird way. Why does Psyche vouching for me indicate that you should drop this line of inquiry in particular? Like, I get not pursuing my lynch based on that premise, but it feels awkward to be like "I will just ignore Cheet from now on then".
Unless you're writing a response to what I said/that's not what you meant, in which case, clarification would be nice.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Bookitty »

Cheet, you told me to back off when I was interacting with you too much and "trying to get you to fullclaim." I did that, and now you're wanting me to interact with you more again?

What exactly is the perfect amount of interaction? You don't want me questioning you about the elephant in the room, so what would you like me to talk to you about? The price of tea in China?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I don't think the last question you were asking me was particularly rolefishy in the same way your last line of questioning was?
You could ask me for my read on someone specific? You could prod me about things I've said that are unrelated to my role?
I don't know. I just feel like you saw Psyche be like "nah man don't worry about Cheet" and you were like "k" without a fight just because he's the person I targeted? Why is it up to him whether you question me or not on anything besides something involving my fullclaim?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Bookitty »

Cheet, think about this from outside your own perspective.

You're standing there with an outted half-claim like a bloody knife dripping from your chest. You don't want anyone mentioning the chest wound even though it's the single most obvious thing about you.

Why are you so surprised that no one is complimenting you on your shoes or haircut?

You shut down or ignore discussion about the most obvious thing about you in this game. You can do that, sure, but you don't get to dictate that others engage with you on the subjects you prefer afterward.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 651, BROseidon wrote:Hi guys.

While I'm still waiting for a moment of clarity, I think we should definitely punish posts like these.

vote BRO
You can't step in the same river twice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 649, Psyche wrote:Because "life insurance" implies that cheetory will receive some benefit with my death, perhaps even one that can confirm his alliance if he's town or one critical for balance as some other alliance, the current situation makes it really likely that we'll have a firm read on cheechee as nights happen. We should at least give him a day.

I endorse this product and/or service
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 652, Cheetory6 wrote:
@PV
, any reason for the ika unvote?
@Shaft
, can I get your general thoughts on ika and the ika wagon?

Can someone who's diehard for the ika wagon tell me what they think of ika saying this in response to all of the "ika is being reserved"-comments?
ika wrote:f you must know most of my ire and gameplay of sort has been put into check by something that pertain to RL

Is there some other reason that I'm missing for why he's clearly scummy because I'm not really sure if I'm seeing it.

I'm not die hard but anyone that's played with ika and seeing the calm and composed ika would freek out.
Shaft is not one of those people.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 652, Cheetory6 wrote:@PV, any reason for the ika unvote?

Not really.

Are you asking me to sheep you?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 640, Hostile Intent wrote:Let's all call mollie the SK so she rage-quits again. That was an entertaining read.

you mean that game where I didn't actually ragequit but nacho pmed the mod and then me and was all like "IMA REPLACING IN FOR MOLLIE" cos he was worried (and I was too!) that I wld face a suspension? YOU MEAN THAT GAME?

you know, normally this kind of needless bullshit antagonistic post wld normally piss me off but there is no way I am gonna let you burst my happy bubble.

see this is why life feels pretty good right now:

it was a snow so my son and spent the day watching movies together. I even got him to watch frozen with me cos it reminds me of tammy and I and our sisterly dynamics and he was all like, "JESUS CHRIST THIS IS SUCH A CHICK FLICK" and yes he really did say that. then we went to the store to get pizza and ice cream and brownie mix and he grabbed arm and had his other hand around my waist cos he didn't want me to slip on the snow and ice, he is totally sweet that way. he will make a wonderful boyfriend some day and I said this to him and he was all like "shut up" and I smiled cos this past valentine's he was invited to some girl's sleepover in which she did not tell her parents so it didn't work out. but he showered, packed his bag and FILLED UP A WATER BOTTLE but was deeply disappointed that he didn't go. so we are probs gonna arrange a supervised "date" and all I cld think was "HOLY SHIT MY 13 YEAR OLD SON HAS GOT GAME".

also my dog found her tennis ball and now instead of pestering me relentlessly for attention is now occupied whenever I throw the ball. she is a miniature boxer and nacho and gamma both think she is pretty dumb cos she simply does not understand body boundaries and mistakenly thinks she is a lapdog. but I love her anyway.

my cat who was all scraggly and lethargic and I was told she was not affectionate at all is literally glowing with good health and is the most affectionate cat I ever owned. she always sleeps close to my heart and takes on the dog if cassie tries to take her spot. we had a family meeting over my son's disappointment recently and both the dog and the cat stood side by side on the ottoman cos they know that they are part of our family. they are very supportive.

AND NACHO IS COMING TO VISIT ON THE 14 OF MARCH!!!!!

things have been really shitty the past few months but life is good right now soyeah, there is no way I am going to let your trolling burst my bubble.

so carry on and say what you want there is simply no way you can steal my joy.

aside from your
nasty
trolling do you have any other observations about the game?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

d2 lynch right here !!!!!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 653, Varsoon wrote:Ugh, I'm obviously not getting my lynch on BRO, so I'll have to compromise and actually read the game.

can remember what ika has said? are you feeling the beloved presence of ikaness in this thread? no?

he is probs scum then. if not I get to yell at him for dragging his feet in postgame so win win for me.
whew!
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 663, pirate mollie wrote:it was a snow so my son and spent the day watching movies together. I even got him to watch frozen with me cos it reminds me of tammy and I and our sisterly dynamics and he was all like, "JESUS CHRIST THIS IS SUCH A CHICK FLICK" and yes he really did say that. then we went to the store to get pizza and ice cream and brownie mix and he grabbed arm and had his other hand around my waist cos he didn't want me to slip on the snow and ice, he is totally sweet that way. he will make a wonderful boyfriend some day and I said this to him and he was all like "shut up" and I smiled cos this past valentine's he was invited to some girl's sleepover in which she did not tell her parents so it didn't work out. but he showered, packed his bag and FILLED UP A WATER BOTTLE but was deeply disappointed that he didn't go. so we are probs gonna arrange a supervised "date" and all I cld think was "HOLY SHIT MY 13 YEAR OLD SON HAS GOT GAME".

Spoiler:
That's adorable, mollie! ^_^
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/she

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Jackel98 »

I had a snow day today, and tomorrow. And I will also
VOTE: BROseidon
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I wld love to hear what varsoon thinks about cheetos and boo and well, any1 actually, right about now.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

tth <3
whew!
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Hostile Intent »

I didn't get a pm from nacho so clearly couldn't have known that. You still flailed harder than a nerd touching his first boob.

I'll surely give this game some tlc... BUT NOT TONIGHT. *crowd jeers*

My first on-site scum win still needs time to sink in. Botched a miller claim d1, still endgamed lol.

But yeah tomorrow I'll totally get down. Probably.

You're still SK though.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Marquis »

hi time to claim
link in bio
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

I'll respond to shaft in like 24hourish and expand on some other stuff

Leaning towards just joing the ika lynch in the next day or so cause I'm ready to move on

I think aeronaut, honeybee, bpc type of lurking is worst than the blatant I'm not giving a crap about this game from varsoon, jackel, and bro (though they should probably be shot on princible anyway)
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 659, Psyche wrote:

While I'm still waiting for a moment of clarity, I think we should definitely punish posts like these.

vote BRO

In post 653, Varsoon wrote:Ugh, I'm obviously not getting my lynch on BRO, so I'll have to compromise and actually read the game.

In post 667, Jackel98 wrote:I had a snow day today, and tomorrow. And I will also
VOTE: BROseidon

HEY GUYS I FOUND IKA'S SCUMBUDDIES
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Also to everyone that has posted without mentioning ika's buddies:

Shame on you