Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 350, tn5421 wrote:
In post 325, Shaft wrote:
In post 323, Gammagooey wrote:kise can you tell me reads of yours that aren't about reck

I request to be addressed as any combination of Mr. John Shaft.

PV, tn, Seraph for scum.

PV's posts are light like cotton candy. Seraph seems like he wants to float without bringing attention to / incriminating himself. tn has been trying to win reck's favor, scrubbing his nuts real good these past few days. Seems like he got overeager by trying to lock in one of reck or myself as scum instead of thinking "maybe they're both town and I won't butt in".

Assuming that I'm scum, how is it that i wouldn't know both yours and reck's alignment? You never adequately address this.

In post 328, Shadow Dancer wrote:
@mod: Has Cheetory been prodded? He only has three posts, and the last one's from last week.

cheets got replaced i believe

In post 330, Shadow Dancer wrote:Da wäre noch...

Why does Sprinkled Delight seem to be all Katsuki and no Brian Skies at all?

tn, what ever became of your Toog read ? Seems to have dropped right out of sight. Did it change ?

My read on him has nulled out, he's made a couple of decent posts.

I've no idea what to make of shadow vs ut.
This post rubs me all kinds of wrong.

For the first part, he does a fairly weak rebuttal against the argument. From gamma's side, I read the argument as wondering why tn#s didn't just let the feud play out, and instead chose the stronger player reck to side with. From tn#'s interpretation, why would you argue that you would know alignments when any number of set up specs could exist, including third party possibilities?

For the second part, the response about Cheet's replace request has already been covered for an entire page, including by the mod itself. The addition of his comment feels more like fluff contribution to fill out his post.

The final part makes me very curious as to what posts specifically he feels I am town telling in? In my opinion, whatever traction was on me shouldn't have died off simply from my minimal points between and I should be more thankful that my lynch pursuers have become distracted by other interests. So for his read to move to null feels more like he needs to abandon ship since everyone else is.

Unvote:
Vote: tn#'s
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

catching up

so basically kise finally comes in and goes "yeah but here's this one game where I said you should stop being scum so that means you were scum a lot" and then also goes "oh yeah there's not actually any proof of me gut reading you as scum" and unvotes to hand wave it all away

yeah no

Nuwen tried this same fucking bullshit with me one time where she completely made up meta to try and give herself authority and discredit me and she got away with it, and ever since then I *refuse* to let it slip by again

fuck you, vote staying on Kise McLiarButt
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 332, PeregrineV wrote:
@Reck
- I'm a little confused at the length of work you did in order to disprove a comment "I can read Reck", especially given the very subjective nature of the statement.

see above

the game was Destiny Mafia II btw where Nuwen made up meta and I did this same kinda massive dive through every game I've ever played to disprove her

nobody listened to me in that one either :)
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

also SD is doing the scum caught for the wrong reasons dance but I'm not moving my vote off Kise for now :3

also also this is probably multiball with the modly/burnt thing so they can both be scum and errybody wins
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

(not saying they are or are not aligned on the same scumteam, just that there are probably more scum here than usual if this is multiball tia)
green shirt thursdays
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 373, Seraphim wrote:, can you tell me in clear, concise language why exactly SD is scum?

Concise probably isn't going to happen but I'll try to make it clear at least.

So I think most people will agree with me when I say that staying in the background and trying not to draw attention is more likely to come from scum than town, as they don't want people scrutinizing them.

When I'm scum, I don't lurk much but tend to try to put myself seem 'above suspicion', by making good arguments without any points that could be used against me, and by trying to let the town actually push the wagons I want more than I do myself- usually by suggesting that people are suspicious without actually saying it myself, by asking obviously accusatory questions or implying that they're scum through descriptions of their play instead of actually explicitly stating that "they're scum for X reason(s)".

I think that type of behavior is more likely to come from scum than town, and that SD has exhibited both that type of behavior and has gone a bit nuts with his defensive post about UT and stated that his post against him says a lot of things that just aren't really true unless you stretch what UT is saying to the farthest conclusion you can imagine.

Now, to be fair, the fact that he's actually still around and defending himself and actually even the fact that he does seem to be taking this personally as UT said are minor things that point to him being town, but I really dislike both the above and that he seems to just be trying to deflect my comments about him with posts about how I don't understand him and how UT is scummier so how could I possssibly think he's scum.

I probably need to reread in a bit but that's not happening for a while so shrug.
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Shaft »

Vote: tn
- That's not an answer to either question

@reck, you do realize I said I would dig up the old games first? And that I can't magically edit old posts? Do you think I would not come to my senses? And it's not my fault yo dumbass let Nuwen claim meta on you without pulling them receipts out. Either way I still don't get good vibes from you because you're doing the same "victim" routine I talked about. I am backing off because I don't have a strong case to lynch you. I put in a request for a search warrant so we'll see what's in your house.

Also I may have confused some f2f stuff in there too. Gamma piledrived me twice when I called you scum "because Kise has a scummy smirk"...but that's may have. I will prove that next time I come down.

@Gamma, if you want to vouch for PV, that's fine. I don't think he pushed strong enough on Reck for me to believe he wanted us to follow suit. Looked like busy posts, but I will accept you having a game with PVscum in recent memory.

I don't really want to come around to voting SD because tn is quite strongly the scum here. I asked two questions, he chose to sidestep them both. He has no answer because he never intended to consider reck/kise as town/town. He wanted one of us to bury the other and see those lynches through, with a strong preference for backing reck--who earlier said tn was the only scummy person he saw at one time. Filling his posts with needless comments such as what Toog pointed out + "convince me Shaft", "Shaft I believe reck", "one more chance" (paraphrasing ofc) do not a pro-town make. I will see his instigating as buffers to keep reck's attention on me and not himself. More concretely, he needs to be held accountable for deflecting instead of providing answers.
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Shaft »

In post 238, Gollum wrote:
@MOD, only Kise will be playing from now on.

So Reck, Seraphim...prob PV too. Not much conviction in his case against Reck. It's just soft enough to look like he's serious and also not get anyone to help lynch Reck. I don't mind testing him on it though.

Unvote; Vote: Reck

Yell.

In post 257, Gollum wrote:It's PV's, not toog's, yep. My scumread of reck is independent of PV's comments. Reck and Seraph were scum for a while. I looked at PV last night. Still, he's a probscum. Top of the list are you and Seraph.

But thanks for misconstruing it as me basing my read of you off of pv, now I can make a case!

PLEASEE claim mason

In post 260, Gollum wrote:
Do I need to seriously go through our games to show how many times I've been right on you being scum? There's maybe one game where we've both been town. I will do so when I'm home.
You just gon front like guts not good enough huh?

Okay so what's your case on tn4127? When the fuck have I ever needed a case to call your silly ass scum?

At no time before I said I would go through old games did I claim I was voting you for meta. Nuwen and myself are not doing the same thing.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

meta, a track record, a history, whatever

same thing

you're not bringing up meta, fine

you're saying you have some magical track record of being so right about me and you DON'T
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

also god fucking DAMN gamma is so town
green shirt thursdays
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Shaft »

In post 318, Shaft wrote:viewtopic.php?t=16260&f=55&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&user_select%5B%5D=11588&user_select%5B%5D=11146&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_sort=Go

did you click this one?
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Shaft »

And actually besides gut the other part of my vote was helping PV see your lynch through. Not thrilled he moved his vote obv.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

xRECKONERx wrote:also god fucking DAMN gamma is so town

duh
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Shaft »

Gamma what are your thoughts on tn?
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Shaft »

Gonna watch Wendy Williams bb hour
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 388, Shaft wrote:Gamma what are your thoughts on tn?

tn's fine, maybe a tiny gut town read but nothing special pointing to town or scum yet.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Can we just put a pin in the whole kise reck thing and deal with it later?

Shadow toog kali

So much more tempting
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

ut i swear to god
green shirt thursdays
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Andrius »

VoteCount

Shadow Dancer [7] - dramonic, Kalimar, Gammagooey, Nikanor, PeregrineV, Untrod Tripod, Nobody Special
Shaft [4] - Cheetory6, Espeonage, xRECKONERx, tn5421
Nikanor [2] - Seraphim, Toon Fighter
tn5421 [2] - Toogeloo, Shaft
Untrod Tripod [1] - Shadow Dancer
Toogeloo [1] - Sprinkled Delight

Not Voting [0] - n/a

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline will be 2/25/2015, at 12:01am.

Cheetory6
requested replacement.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 392, xRECKONERx wrote:ut i swear to god

i agree with ut here actually

also watch this

<---BAM
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Shaft »

In post 390, Gammagooey wrote:maybe a tiny gut town read

Untrod Tripod wrote:Can we just put a pin in the whole kise reck thing and deal with it later?

Shadow toog kali

So much more tempting

-_-

Pass the kool aid then
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Shaft »

wait gamma but you do see what's going on between tn and me?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 396, Shaft wrote:wait gamma but you do see what's going on between tn and me?

pretty sure yeah, don't think his read on you and reck is actually worth giving a shit about at the moment, at least not in regards to tn's own alignment
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Shaft »

k, still would like to wait a day or two
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:03 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

In post 373, Seraphim wrote:If Shadow Dancer is scum, NS is almost certainly his scumbuddy.

Actually, my feeling is growing that NS might be scum even though I am not. Just look at the nature at his posts:

In post 372, Nobody Special wrote:You only "figured it out" BECAUSE I TOLD YOU.
I'm not sure if this is a deliberate misrep or not. In any case, if you're town, you certainly aren't showing it.
VOTE: Shadow

There is no misrep. I actually found Andi's vote count all by my own. All
you
did was insinuate I am not reading the thread. This is typical behaviour to undermine credibility, but not good scum hunting at all.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”