NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Hey nero have you ever thought your the one who's wrong.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

About who? SC? fuck no. Flubber? fuck no. D3x? kinda but I really feel like the argument that there HAS to be scum in our hood is quite lame. I mean if DX flips town then you guys are going to be yelling and screaming that one of me or TDA has to be scum etc. Flubber or SC or much better lynches today.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

hey nero faking a cop guilty is such a town thing to do like outing masons. You know since I'm honorary scum I won't be voting strange cougar today even if it leads to a no lynch since you want him dead.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*shrugz* I thought DGB was hinting guilty. Not sure why you two keep pretending like that didn't happen for some reason.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:14 am

Post by Garmr »

Then why do you accept dbg as town now even after falling for that. If I was in your shoes (lets assume your town) I would of felt set up. Not once did you try to question her for it after why?
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:05 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 2348, Garmr wrote:tda if scum isn't dex or nero that makes scum you.

Don't be dumb.
I'm not scum. Nero's not scum. d3x might be scum, but I don't think that he's a good lynch for today - both SC and RM are better choices.

I think better choices by a long shot.
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:12 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

When it comes to kthx's meta defense of d3x, the part that I am most swayed by is the bit about being able to find a voting trail for d3x that wouldn't be present if he was scum.

It makes it reasonably likely that d3x just got caught doing something that appears scummy after the fact that wouldn't have done if he was scum.
I know it's not strong, but I think it's a good enough for him to not be the lynch today.
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Garmr »

So yeh there's no scum in a neighborhood with masons a role cop, jail keeper and tracker ok what ever floats your boat.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:35 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I am not sure why randomidget is so hard to lynch.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:02 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2358, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am not sure why
randomidget
strangecoug or d3x is so hard to lynch.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Kthxbye »

No, DGB had it right the first time.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:22 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2333, Kthxbye wrote:This big push of d3x right AFTER he says he'll pretty much be V/LA is suspect as hell.

I've went through IAI's case on d3x and this is the point in time where I'd be doubting my town read on him in most games. If I had started in this game, then sure, maybe he'd be using my meta knowledge of him against me to trick me, but I didn't start in this game, I replaced in thus he had no reason to start this game out full of his town meta other than the obvious conclusion that he's town.

I don't think a scum-Nero acts as he did yesterday. I've gone back and forth on this and I've come to the conclusion it'd be just too risky to try right after scum got lynched the day before AND the TTH NK fits with scum wanting to lynch Nero.

Nero Cain (3): StrangerCoug, Flubbernugget, NakedJogger

If there's scum still on Nero, I'd go with SC/Flubber. With RM being scum (wake up people), I'm not sure it's SC what with SC going after RM and all. I'm not scum-reading NJ anymore at this time, though today has me doubting myself on that read.

Lastly, TDA needs a harder look. After he escaped D1, he's pretty much skated under the radar. Pen was the reason TDA wasn't lynched and this has been overlooked I think. Once we get an RM scum flip, this is going to be addressed.

That's all the time I have for now. If I missed a question directed at me, let me know.

I disagree. I think his v/la right after we start pushing him is more suspicious.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:25 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2353, Nero Cain wrote:*shrugz* I thought DGB was hinting guilty. Not sure why you two keep pretending like that didn't happen for some reason.

Because she was hinting that you were hinting at something. The town move would have been probing more, not fake claim.

A fake claim that conveniently keeps you from being lynched
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:27 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2360, Kthxbye wrote:No, DGB had it right the first time.

Because there are better choices. The whole email and ika were two competing scum wagons is not likely
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:01 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Nero if you're so unwilling to eat rope could you at least please stop saying 'me thinks'? If not I will be forced to smash my monitor in with my frontal os and consequently replace out.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2328, The Dream Weaver wrote:Day 4 ends in 1 day, 8 hours, 30 minutes.

...and we have 3ish wagons. Time to consolidate to at least 2.

Thoughts that are important for this to happen from my POV:
I think d3x is town.
I think Garmr and DS are actually masons.
I think there has to be at least 1 scum in the neighborhood and it's either Nero or TDA. I'm currently leaning TDA, but I'm not 100% town reading Nero. Today though, I think there are better lynches.
I think RM is scum and I think SC could be a partner.
I think Flubber and PB are sketchy at best
I'd think IAI pretty darn town if d3x wasn't the focus of his investigation. The investigation itself is pretty town.
I was town reading NJ for play in the previous days but today I'm not so confident. Similar thoughts on DGB.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:56 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 2357, Garmr wrote:So yeh there's no scum in a neighborhood with masons a role cop, jail keeper and tracker ok what ever floats your boat.

This is completely irrelevant.
But d3x, still could be scum.
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:08 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Oh hey, I love my ISO. IAI was defending Ika. So his attack on d3x for (partly) defending Ika is hypocritical.
I'd probably rather lynch IAI for that than d3x.
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:16 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Also, look at this:

In post 2274, I Am Innocent wrote:wow, SC becomes the leading wagon at L-2, and the RM hate comes out full force. Makes me feel better about the wagon I am on.

Who were the people who jumped on RM?
Garmr - the claimed mason.
kthxbye- no clear read
d3x - scum

This makes the statement from IAI seem somewhat contrived.

IAI what is your read on Kthx?
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:22 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 2365, Kthxbye wrote:I think there has to be at least 1 scum in the neighborhood

Why?
-Thompson.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2354, Garmr wrote:Not once did you try to question her for it after why?

and expect her to say something different? She thought ABR was scum, she gambited, I picked up on it. Why do YOU think scum her would do it? But she's way down my totem pole. Mafia is a marathon, not a sprint. If we need to get DGB later then we can but for right now she's off the table.

I am also 100x with TDA here. DX could be scum but but I don't think he's the best lynch for the day.

SC and Flubber (nore Flubber than SC) have done practically nothing all game and are hard as fuck to lynch. Its ika all over again.

TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:32 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Unvote
Vote: StrangerCoug
-Thompson.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2367, TheDudeAbides wrote:I'd probably rather lynch IAI for that than d3x.

You guys also know who was defending ika? Flubber

In post 762, Flubbernugget wrote:Ika wagon is shit. Reasoning behind it is shit.

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:13 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2363, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 2360, Kthxbye wrote:No, DGB had it right the first time.

Because there are better choices. The whole email and ika were two competing scum wagons is not likely

Rm dang it. How does autocorrect get email from that.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:15 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote strangecoug

one or the other, get it done...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”