The Second Coming

Post Post #5125 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Let's fix that!

Edit:
VC added quite late.
4-2
:

BlizZard - 3 (Frightened inmate number3, Titus, Muffin)

Impossibear - 1 (BlizZard)

Nobody Special - 1 (Impossibear)

Not Voting - 7 (theelkspeaks, guille2015, Pirate Ika, Nobody Special, Awesome, PeregrineV, Ankamius)

7 to lynch.
BlizZard to be lynched.
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5126 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Muffin »

In post 5117, Jingle wrote:
In post 5078, BlizZard wrote:
In post 5074, Ankamius wrote:What's the whole list of your results?

N1: NS - Town
N2: Shos - Not Town
N3: Impossibear - Not Town

Soooo....

You're insane then? Sweet.

VOTE: NS

There is literally no chance of this town lynching anyone other than Blizzard today. You might as well bus for towncred.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5127 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by Muffin »

Also, for any townies who might be reading:

Take note that back in the 1500s Blizzard was townreading Awesome and confirmed 2 or 3 times that they accept the sk-miller claim in later posts. Now consider that in 2724 Blizzard claims that shos' guilty on Awesome doesn't make sense. If they accept the miller claim why does the guilty from not make sense, especially given Titus herself admits questionable sanity? That does not seems like a town mindset, especially because they make specific note of the questionable sanity as having been a reason to doubt things much later in 4654.

Then in (I think) 2730 they try the same tired "confscum" horseshit that Wisdom was slinging.

Much later Blizzard tries to sell shos and PV (who is painfully obvtown at that point) as buddies. Not town.

4602 seems like projecting. Arguing their result was messed with after a town flip is pretty much exactly what they are attempting right now.

And, IMHO this is the clincher:

In post 4867, BlizZard wrote:
In post 4863, Pirate Ika wrote:
In post 4862, BlizZard wrote:FFS, Wisdom is town!

are you willing to take his place on being lynched instead cus thats what it kinda is atm....

Go ahead. If you're not going to listen to us you might as well lynch us.

But for comic effect:

In post 4880, BlizZard wrote:And LOL at the Godfather theories. We've reached a point where people are actually pushing to lynch a player who's been confirmed as town by one cop, who's confirmed to be sane, and defending a player who has been confirmed as scum by two cops, also sane. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5128 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by Muffin »

^ for the record that player who Blizzard was defending flipped scum.

And the player that is "confirmed" scum flipped town.

:roll:
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5129 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

okay so compiling my notes...

tammy who were you jked by on n1 again?
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5130 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

yes muffin I hear you
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5131 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5129, Pirate Ika wrote:okay so compiling my notes...

tammy who were you jked by on n1 again?

nm prohawk
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5132 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:19 am

Post by guille2015 »

The likely hood of scum having fake roles or even real roles Like Prohawk and Klingon Makes me think that a massclaim would help no one but scum.

Blizzard is scum no doubt about it. But The reason is not the result itself, but rather the way he reacted to Shos claim. I even asked him if he thought that Shos was a cop, and he said that he did seemed to have access to a cop result and if I recall correctly he talked at some other point of his result to be tampered with or faked, Yet he considered him scum. I found that weird and would have voted for him today even if Shos flipped scum.

Titus copping PV was a good call. PV had not yet been guaranteed to be town. But the longer he is catching scum, the better.

Impossibear is likely scum too. His post after joining seem wrong. He comes in and understands nothing but has strong opinions on who the vote should be in. But I have not checked eyestott posts though. Voting NS based on Blizzards results when the general assumption is that Blizzard is scum, is bad, IMO.

Also, I distinctly remember somebody speculating scum sizes and saying size = 2. I think that is wrong and dangerous. It is also scum strategy to convince town to underestimate the size of scum.

VOTE: Blizzard
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5133 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:27 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 5011, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:19 Town
2 Communists (Zar, ???)
2 Dictators (Jackel98, Prohawk)
2 Fascists (Toon Fighter, Wisdom)
2 Hippies (Fluminator, Klingoncelt)

i think this is the setup, taking into account the discussed factions, prohawk's behavior end of day 2, and decreasing number of nightkills

so 19 town to 8 scum, with 4 scumkills per night

reasonable?

Here it is.

Not reasonable.

The more scum teams, the larger their number should be higher. Klingon mentioned something about there being teams of three and that might have been correct scum tend not to Overestimate their numbers, but rather underestimate them.

So, I find FIN suspicious based on the likely underestimation of scum.
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5134 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:30 am

Post by BlizZard »

In post 5096, Titus wrote:Blizzard, why would your results be messed with and not mine?

In order for your belief to be accurate, scum had to fuck w shos results and PV results and I would have to be naive.

That is very unlikely.

Wrong. A role like a framer/tailor wouldn't be able to mess with every cop's results. They target someone and any cop targeting that player will get a wrong result. There must be one of those roles in this game, who targeted Shos's night 2. Probably a framer, since a tailor would be more likely to use their role on a partner.

In post 5099, Muffin wrote:Anyone who was townreading Wisdom and buying his "I'm so obvtown" horseshit needs to apologize for that incredibly frustrating day yesterday. I cannot
believe
you all got cajoled into lynching shos.

We were all fucking telling you he was town.

I don't buy Blizzard's excuses one iota.

VOTE: blizzard

You have some nerve. Oh you were telling us how town he was inside your little hood, but you never gave us actual reasons for us to believe that. So why would I believe in your secret town tells rather than two fucking guilties on him?! Why would anyone else?! Besides that, Shos was scummy as hell and claimed a guilty on us, so I'm sorry if we failed to notice how obviously town he was!

In post 5101, Titus wrote:Fair enough. You got the idea. I am not a fan of those two claiming miller. What can I do about it though? I am running out of people to check.

4 miller claims, myself, PV, Blizzard (likely lynch)

That leaves me guille NS Bear theelkspeaks and ika... taking suggestions at this point

We're not a miller...
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5135 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:31 am

Post by Awesome »

In post 5094, BlizZard wrote:By that logic, we shouldn't even bother using our role, because some scumbag can mess with our results.

Having a gun does not equal to being a miller...

What don't you believe?

The whole thing?

I'm not saying that you shouldn't use your role, it's the belief in the results that concern me. You say you're the sane cop who got a guilty on shos night two, but he flipped town. You then are placing absolute faith in you NS and impossibear results. This doesn't make sense to me.

I can't see a reason for shos to have been messed with night two. Titus had already investigated shos and come back with a guilty, so why did you investigate him night two? And since he had already been investigated and there were no other signs of a cop, so why mess with shos? The only thing I can think of would lead to you getting an innocent read. And I guess framer right? But he had already been investigated.

He also has a guilty on you, and since he got a guilty on us, he's more than likely sane. And you can't say that he got a guilty on you because you're a cop who has a gun because Titus got a guilty (read innocent since insane) on shos and he was a cop.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5136 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Awesome »

Titus - the only claimed millers are me, ankamius and muffin.

Guille - there might be more than two on each team, they could be asymmetrical too, but there is no denying that there are fewer night kills.

Oh also, when the second dictator was gone, wisdom mentioned that that team was likely wiped out, which suggests his team was two. First thought anyway.

Impossibear is almost definitely scum though.
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5137 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:37 am

Post by BlizZard »

In post 5128, Muffin wrote:^ for the record that player who Blizzard was defending flipped scum.

And the player that is "confirmed" scum flipped town.

:roll:

You don't say? :roll:

I'd really like to know what you'd have done in our position, because you're making it sound like it was all really obvious and that we're scum because we believed in our result and in our reads rather than assume everything was upside down.
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5138 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:40 am

Post by BlizZard »

In post 5132, guille2015 wrote:
Blizzard is scum no doubt about it. But The reason is not the result itself, but rather the way he reacted to Shos claim. I even asked him if he thought that Shos was a cop, and he said that he did seemed to have access to a cop result and if I recall correctly he talked at some other point of his result to be tampered with or faked, Yet he considered him scum. I found that weird and would have voted for him today even if Shos flipped scum.

It was confirmed through Titus that Shos had access to a cop role. What's so weird about us thinking he was a scum-cop or posing as one?
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5139 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:41 am

Post by Awesome »

In post 4880, BlizZard wrote:And LOL at the Godfather theories. We've reached a point where people are actually pushing to lynch a player who's been confirmed as town by one cop, who's confirmed to be sane, and defending a player who has been confirmed as scum by two cops, also sane. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

What was this in reference to?
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5140 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:46 am

Post by BlizZard »

In post 5135, Awesome wrote:
In post 5094, BlizZard wrote:By that logic, we shouldn't even bother using our role, because some scumbag can mess with our results.

Having a gun does not equal to being a miller...

What don't you believe?

The whole thing?

I'm not saying that you shouldn't use your role, it's the belief in the results that concern me. You say you're the sane cop who got a guilty on shos night two, but he flipped town. You then are placing absolute faith in you NS and impossibear results. This doesn't make sense to me.

I can't see a reason for shos to have been messed with night two. Titus had already investigated shos and come back with a guilty, so why did you investigate him night two? And since he had already been investigated and there were no other signs of a cop, so why mess with shos? The only thing I can think of would lead to you getting an innocent read. And I guess framer right? But he had already been investigated.

He also has a guilty on you, and since he got a guilty on us, he's more than likely sane. And you can't say that he got a guilty on you because you're a cop who has a gun because Titus got a guilty (read innocent since insane) on shos and he was a cop.

It's the only explanation. We can't know if NS or Impossibear were messed with too, but it's more probable that they weren't, especially NS, given there were much more possible targets back then.

Shos was more than likely paranoid.
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5141 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:49 am

Post by BlizZard »

In post 5139, Awesome wrote:

What was this in reference to?

People arguing that Wisdom was a godfather because of Titus' town result on him.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5142 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:51 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 5136, Awesome wrote:Guille - there might be more than two on each team, they could be asymmetrical too, but there is no denying that there are fewer night kills.
We are certain that there are at least one town doc and one scum doc. Who knows how many protective roles are out there.

Besides, I usually don't like to speculate exact numbers unless I see reasonable reason to do so, and there is none.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5143 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:00 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 5136, Awesome wrote:Oh also, when the second dictator was gone, wisdom mentioned that that team was likely wiped out, which suggests his team was two. First thought anyway.

This could be the case. Night 2 had two missing flavors. One of which was absorbed by Pirate ika (claimed). Night 3 had the same missing flavors, and PI did not report losing a protection. Perhaps Bulba prevented one there. So, yeah, likely hood of Dictaros having 2 scum is high. Tonight should prove more information.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5144 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Titus »

@Guille, Why is #5142 worded in the present tense?

Massclaim only hurts scum because I am pretty sure I am next on the chopping block.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5145 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Awesome »

Hmmm...I kinda want to lynch impossibear :/
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5146 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

The easy solution to that is to vig them.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5147 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

I would prefer an ika vig though. If he's scum with two extra lives, that's dead meat to us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5148 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Muffin »

In post 5140, BlizZard wrote:Shos was more than likely paranoid.

Nah I think it's obvious for everyone to see that Shos was sane and got a guilty on awesome due to the sk-miller aspect (which you yourselves have accepted).

Two cops: One sane, one insane. Plus a cop for each faction. Seems about right for this setup.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5149 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Muffin »

In post 5147, Titus wrote:I would prefer an ika vig though. If he's scum with two extra lives, that's dead meat to us.

I've been thinking for a while that x-shot BP SK wouldn't shock me here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”