Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5150 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

then plz explain to us what flavor is our kills and who we killed and why

if you have seen you could be anybody 2 you would already know that mollie and i are not an sk based on how we would be playing it
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5151 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

i can also tell you right now that if we were an sk titus would of been dead n1 for a multitude of reasons
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5152 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5151, Pirate Ika wrote:i can also tell you right now that if we were an sk titus would of been dead n1 for a multitude of reasons

Wifom. You killing me means the target goes straight back to you. Plus I was outed cop and most likely a heal target so you probably cannot kill me as long as a doc lives...

Hmm..that's a point against massclaim.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5153 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5150, Pirate Ika wrote:then plz explain to us what flavor is our kills and who we killed and why

if you have seen you could be anybody 2 you would already know that mollie and i are not an sk based on how we would be playing it

1) Could be bulletproof groupscum (and your buddies killed, especially if Fascist)...odd you jump right to SK
2) None of the flavors are conclusively linked

The last point is wifom.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5154 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5152, Titus wrote:
In post 5151, Pirate Ika wrote:i can also tell you right now that if we were an sk titus would of been dead n1 for a multitude of reasons

Wifom. You killing me means the target goes straight back to you. Plus I was outed cop and most likely a heal target so you probably cannot kill me as long as a doc lives...

Hmm..that's a point against massclaim.

how about i tell you for a fucking fact that we want you dead in this game for so fucking long. half of the post that were made you presume its me when its fucking mollie.

also i dont think mollie and i would care if it came back to us. if anythign we could basicly say "well they killed a cop claimer"

your so far head up ass that you cant even figure shit out, you were practicly shoving shos lynch for 3 fucking days when i was telling you for fuckign ever he was fucking town and if you go back to vc mollie was the one who put that vote there and i was at work. she was fed up with shos not talking to her.

you were nowhwere close to being a "obvious heal target" hack even if you were i would just flat out target you again. bulb targeted awsome n1, n2-3 he targetet someone else iirc. DGB would almost never target you and even if she did its 2 nights only (so you would be dead n3) if farside protected you you would of been dead n2.

so dont you even start with your wifomy bsitty stuff. we already claimed our role and i have never said anything about being against massclaims

pedit:

1) so x-shot BP is in a 2 man scum team? plz tell me what faction i belong to then
2) ok then tell us what flavor we are and why we wouldn enact those kills
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5155 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Awesome »

Preeeetty sure pirate ika is town.

I've had two town reads I've felt good about all game. The blizzard one has taken a hit, I don't want the other one too :(
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5156 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5155, Awesome wrote:Preeeetty sure pirate ika is town.

I've had two town reads I've felt good about all game. The blizzard one has taken a hit, I don't want the other one too :(

you could always just nk titus to shut her up? for me and mollie it would make the game 10 times better.

we like spent the last 5 days talking about how bad titus is fi shes town and how bad her scum game is
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5157 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5156, Pirate Ika wrote:
In post 5155, Awesome wrote:Preeeetty sure pirate ika is town.

you could always just nk titus to shut her up? for me and mollie it would make the game 10 times better.

we like spent the last 5 days talking about how bad titus is fi shes town and how bad her scum game is

Yes, and based on her scum game, pretty sure she is town here, not even counting the claim.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5158 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:03 am

Post by mastin2 »

Swear I'll get back on top of the VCs later today.

Edit:
Or a day later, close enough. :shifty:
4-3
:

BlizZard - 4 (Frightened inmate number3, Titus, Muffin, guille2015)

Impossibear - 1 (BlizZard)

Nobody Special - 1 (Impossibear)

Not Voting - 6 (theelkspeaks, Pirate Ika, Nobody Special, Awesome, PeregrineV, Ankamius)

7 to lynch.
BlizZard to be lynched.
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5159 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Titus »

@ika

#5154,

1)Is it really wrong to presume it's ika talking when you refer to mollie in the third person like you repeatedly just did?
2) I'm not falling into the trap of trying to solve exactly what alignment you are just that you aren't town to me is good enough.
3) Cops are obvious heal targets. The fact one doc did not (when we have 2 at least, DGB and Bulbazak) is nothing. Scum would be aware of this and not want to NK me.
4) I never said you were against massclaim or for it. I was for it until this conversation made me realize that massclaim would just let scum know who might be healing me/PV.
5) Guille said scum would make us want to think that scum were parts of two men teams in his post. I agree. Klingon flipped scum and slipped there were three man teams. For the record, if I had to pick I would pick Fascist.
6) Your game has been all about doubtcasting me and making me less useful. First, you accuse me of faking cop (disproved). Then, you basically fall back on wanting the vig to nightkill me. Sure my reads have been off, but I'm a cop, I can afford to take chances. If no one believes me, I use the cop as a reset. Also, bonus if you are Fascist scum. You would have known my sanity and thus have known which side of the argument to be on.
7) SK miller seems off without an SK. SK being two shot deathproof makes a lot of sense in this setup.

TLDR, I don't like you as town PI but I am not falling into your trap of trying to solve the game right now. There's too many living scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5160 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Awesome »

You're a cop, investigate them.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5161 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Titus »

And if they are deathproof? Then what?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5162 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Titus »

Blizzard is still the right move today, but shooting ika is the optimal play in case he is the SK. I'll likely clear him regardless if you are right Tammy. I cleared PV and he was town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5163 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5160, Awesome wrote:You're a cop, investigate them.

^that, if your a fcukign cop titus just fucking cop us dont even bring more wifomy bs into the game
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5164 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Titus »

What wifom? You've been bringing that in to discredit me. Highlighting it is not improper.

The SK needs some sort of power. (Awesome without SK makes no sense). Deathproof makes sense.

Also, where is ika's usual push for massclaim? His trolling? Why couldn't I talk to Mollie at the early game to read her?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5165 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5164, Titus wrote:1)What wifom? You've been bringing that in to discredit me. Highlighting it is not improper.

2)The SK needs some sort of power. (Awesome without SK makes no sense). Deathproof makes sense.

3)Also, where is ika's usual push for massclaim? His trolling? Why couldn't I talk to Mollie at the early game to read her?

1) deathproof, aslo you are the one who brought it up not me

2) so X-shot BP deathproof SK makes sense? plz tell me more about this nonsene i hear from you. its imballenced, i mean look at capcom they had all red hearrings. what if thats the same here?

3) i did troll and i did do that, it has mostly been put into check though by mollie cus she dislikes it when i do such thing
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5166 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

pm is catching up right now titus so if you want her she will be here shortly but be aware we are both going to be here and we already dont really care for you
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5167 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5152, Titus wrote:Hmm..that's a point against massclaim.

this is what i was refering to titus about against massclaim
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5168 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

1) Deathproof is not wifom. It's just stating the obvious possibility. The SK would need to have something like that or investigation immunity. Investigation immunity also works to your advantage. Two shot bulletproof with cop immunity also makes sense. Then again, the setup seems the mod just wanted to include one of everything conceivable.

2) Imbalanced, yes. Impossible for any given side to win, no. An SK without protecting in a game with 5 nightkills is ridiculous.

3) LOL. Right... blame Mollie. Is that seriously going to be your reasoning for everything?

I know you were referring to 5152. Earlier I said I wanted Guille to massclaim. Our conversation make me realize if one of them is a hidden doc, scum cannot kill me before then so :-p.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5169 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

I actually gotta go. I have a narrow window before working.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5170 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5168, Titus wrote:
3) LOL. Right... blame Mollie. Is that seriously going to be your reasoning for everything?

DONT YOU EVEN DARE TITUS.......

NOT EVEN MOLLIE WILL STOP ME FROM UNLEASHING FULL FUCKING IRE AND RAGE ONTO YU IF YOU EVEN TRY THAT SHIT WITH ME.

im trying real fucking hard to keep my rageposting in check and really you are pushing it to the fucking limits.

Point blank, mollie is literally the only reason i have been able to keep myself in check. But you should know full fucking well that if you try such a blatant thing like that i will fucking rage fest you to the fucking end and even mollie wont stop it.

MOLLIE WHEN YOU GET HERE PLZ CALL ME ASAP, IM ABOUT TO FUCKING LOSE MY NEVRVE
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5171 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:43 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

Honestly this specific Titus vs. ika argument feels TvT to me. Not saying they're both town, but more that metaphorical town points are added to both of them from this argument, as they both seem to be from a town perspective in it. Anyone else have thoughts on the argument?
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5172 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5171, theelkspeaks wrote:Honestly this specific Titus vs. ika argument feels TvT to me. Not saying they're both town, but more that metaphorical town points are added to both of them from this argument, as they both seem to be from a town perspective in it. Anyone else have thoughts on the argument?

i wouldnt put it beyond that but titus blaintents leaps of logic and misreps and basic failue to understand some things just builts up myire so fucking fast.

eel can you tell me what your reads are atm? i need someone else to talk to while mollie is still catching up
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5173 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5132, guille2015 wrote:The likely hood of scum having fake roles or even real roles Like Prohawk and Klingon Makes me think that a massclaim would help no one but scum.

bullshit. the purpose of masscalim is not to try to solve through roles cos as I have been saying since this d1, it is so that we can lock people into claims and make them accountable for their play. this is what we did in the in the last game and won the person who didn't want to massclaim was scum!ika so you are looking pretty scummy here guille!
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5174 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5136, Awesome wrote:Titus - the only claimed millers are me, ankamius and muffin.

Guille - there might be more than two on each team, they could be asymmetrical too, but there is no denying that there are fewer night kills.

Oh also, when the second dictator was gone, wisdom mentioned that that team was likely wiped out, which suggests his team was two. First thought anyway.

Impossibear is almost definitely scum though.

we absorbed a nk on d2

I feel like I am speaking into the void.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”