Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5200 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Awesome »

Sorry I jumped at you. I've been sick in bed all day and I'm miserable.
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5201 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:31 am

Post by BlizZard »

In post 5199, Pirate Ika wrote:
In post 5198, ika wrote:
In post 5004, mastin2 wrote:shos - 9 (Wisdom, Titus,
BlizZard
, alivechihiro, Klingoncelt, guille2015, Pirate Ika, Nobody Special, Frightened inmate number3)

yes you staving off the shos myslynch is great when he was also a claimed cop (and again before anyone states that we were part of it that was entirly PM, im also lazy to get in hydra atm so one sec

It's different. We had every reason to believe he was scum. And look how, excluding you and Titus (who had a guilty on him too), there are six other players on that wagon, none of them sane cops with a guilty on him. And sure, Wisdom and Klingon were scum, but Chihiro wasn't, neither is NS and what about guille and FIN? Are they both scum? No? Are they cops? Did they have guilties on Shos too perhaps?
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5202 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:33 am

Post by BlizZard »

In post 5200, Awesome wrote:Sorry I jumped at you. I've been sick in bed all day and I'm miserable.

That makes two of us. :(
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5203 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5200, Awesome wrote:Sorry I jumped at you. I've been sick in bed all day and I'm miserable.

its fine, im waitng on mollie to catch up

In post 5201, BlizZard wrote:
In post 5198, ika wrote:
BlizZard
, alivechihiro, Klingoncelt, guille2015, Pirate Ika, Nobody Special, Frightened inmate number3)

yes you staving off the shos myslynch is great when he was also a claimed cop (and again before anyone states that we were part of it that was entirly PM, im also lazy to get in hydra atm so one sec

It's different. We had every reason to believe he was scum. And look how, excluding you and Titus (who had a guilty on him too), there are six other players on that wagon, none of them sane cops with a guilty on him. And sure, Wisdom and Klingon were scum, but Chihiro wasn't, neither is NS and what about guille and FIN? Are they both scum? No? Are they cops? Did they have guilties on Shos too perhaps?

are you saying that guile and fin are both town now off nothing? you basicly mudflinging to me nothing cus i dont care about your claim anymore FIN has already showed the discord you have.

Also seeing how shos role pm for cop pretty much 100% diffrent from what yoru saying. so tell me what your going to flip again?
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5204 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

also if you were to like look at day 1 wagons you would see that scums were stockpiling shos
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5205 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

He's gonna flip scum, but not sure what faction.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5206 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5205, PeregrineV wrote:He's gonna flip scum, but not sure what faction.

well we have 2 unknown factions and the rest are gone so.... wanna spec on what faciton eh is?
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5207 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5179, Awesome wrote:
In post 5174, Pirate Ika wrote:
In post 5136, Awesome wrote:Titus - the only claimed millers are me, ankamius and muffin.

Guille - there might be more than two on each team, they could be asymmetrical too, but there is no denying that there are fewer night kills.

Oh also, when the second dictator was gone, wisdom mentioned that that team was likely wiped out, which suggests his team was two. First thought anyway.

Impossibear is almost definitely scum though.

we absorbed a nk on d2

I feel like I am speaking into the void.

...I never said you didn't? In fact that is in my list for missing kills, but your absorbing a kill on night two does not explain why the number of kills went from 6 on night one (including my failed one) and 3 last night.

that is why I said that there was a possibility of asymmetrical scumteams and pointed out that it was the fad these days.

I swear to fucking god if pple start with that sk bullshit with me again after the bullshit I went through in you cld be any1 I am flat out not playing and every1 can deal with just ika. I put in a ton of work in this game just like I did in that but I am still very very raw and burnt from it. tammy for context, in you cld be any1 garmr death tunneled the living fuck out of me there were over
400 hundred dedicated to him trying to convince every1 that I was sk
. I was vt. this went on for 2 months IRL time. it made the game miserable for me and it was starting to effect me in all my games and IRL. nacho saw what was going on, saw that I was in very real danger of getting suspended so pmed the mod and then me saying that he was replacing me and then he did and lo! and behold garmr loses his sk read. do you know who was in that game? titus.

I will not go through that again. I am tired of getting shit on in games that I have put a ton of work in. we have been playing from a very town perspective and I spent 2 hours compiling my notes to see if any patterns jumped out at me. I feel like all the pieces are here we just got to put them together. will you plz help me?

I am going to the store to get some wine cos it is still snow fun week and then I am going to spend the rest of the day drinking it. so you will probably get drunk mollie by tonight.

also NACHO IS COMING TO VISIT IN MARCH!!!! so I am pretty elated right now and I am not going to let titus's stupidity and abysmal play pierce my happy bubble.

be right back in a few.

eta: christ will catch up again when I get back.
eta2: ika plz hush you are making it hard to catch up. talk to me you can go with me to the store on the phone even tho I feel cellphone use in public is obnoxious.
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5208 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:41 am

Post by BlizZard »

In post 5203, Pirate Ika wrote:

its fine, im waitng on mollie to catch up

In post 5201, BlizZard wrote:
In post 5198, ika wrote:
BlizZard

are you saying that guile and fin are both town now off nothing? you basicly mudflinging to me nothing cus i dont care about your claim anymore FIN has already showed the discord you have.

Also seeing how shos role pm for cop pretty much 100% diffrent from what yoru saying. so tell me what your going to flip again?

I don't think they're both scum. And I don't think you do either, which serves to make the point that our reasons to push the Shos lynch were completely valid and that we weren't on his wagon "just because".

It makes sense that there would be some differences between our PM's, given that we're sane and they weren't. But we are a cop and we can prove it.

We're going to flip Town Sane Cop.
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5209 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:43 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

VOTE: FIN3

Basically spends the first half of the game-to-date trying to lurk through and be forgotten, then spends the second half of it being "too aggressive to be scum" once she starts getting called out on lurking.

Also, that rampant (greentext?) hostility in a couple of posts, ultimately resulting in mastin's warning, kinda feels like a way of just trying to piss people off. And generally, someone trying that hard to piss people off is doing so so that they can later deflect any votes on them with a "you're just voting me because you think I'm a bastard."
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5210 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Ankamius »

Mollie what have you found from your notes so far?
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5211 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:44 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

also FIN's recent push on Blizz makes me think that they can't be partners together (feels wrong to be a bus by FIN of Blizz). Could be on different scumteams though.
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5212 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:46 am

Post by BlizZard »

No theelk, vote the guilty. FIN can be copped or vigged.
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5213 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:50 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

In post 5212, BlizZard wrote:No theelk, vote the guilty. FIN can be copped or vigged.

You realize I was tracking you because I don't trust you, right?
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5214 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:51 am

Post by BlizZard »

I do. Which is why I wish you had succeeded.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5215 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Awesome »

<3 mollie I will be around all day except for a short time when I HAVE to go in to work tonight, but then I'll be back. So as long as I don't fall asleep, I'm here. I am sick though, so could be very loopy...and miserable...and grumpy.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5216 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5206, Pirate Ika wrote:

well we have 2 unknown factions and the rest are gone so.... wanna spec on what faciton eh is?

Not until I ISO all the dead scum. With 2 man teams, smart thing would have been to totally ignore your buddy.

Hoping someone slipped up with that.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5217 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5210, Ankamius wrote:Mollie what have you found from your notes so far?

ika is actually working from them too (I use google doc spreadsheets). I will compile a colour coded list of info. I wish we had verticle columns on here that were easy to access but I am going to just post in 1 verticle column but if you open a file, do a screen catch and then put them side you will be looking at what I am looking at.

In post 5215, Awesome wrote:<3 mollie I will be around all day except for a short time when I HAVE to go in to work tonight, but then I'll be back. So as long as I don't fall asleep, I'm here. I am sick though, so could be very loopy...and miserable...and grumpy.

you know what? lets blame nacho. I told him to give you a hug for me when he saw you and when I asked him if he did he said he only gave you 1 for himself. selfish bastard.

okay working on colour coded post now.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5218 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

TITUS I SEE YOU POSTING ELSEWHERE, GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN HERE NOW THAT MOLLIE IS HERE
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5219 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5216, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5206, Pirate Ika wrote:

Not until I ISO all the dead scum. With 2 man teams, smart thing would have been to totally ignore your buddy.

Hoping someone slipped up with that.

So we're just ignoring Klingon saying they were on a three person team :S
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5220 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5209, theelkspeaks wrote:VOTE: FIN3

Basically spends the first half of the game-to-date trying to lurk through and be forgotten, then spends the second half of it being "too aggressive to be scum" once she starts getting called out on lurking.

Also, that rampant (greentext?) hostility in a couple of posts, ultimately resulting in mastin's warning, kinda feels like a way of just trying to piss people off. And generally, someone trying that hard to piss people off is doing so so that they can later deflect any votes on them with a "you're just voting me because you think I'm a bastard."

You're voting the wrong person then... :S That sounds like ika's play here, bringing up irrelevant shit.

FIn3's rage I do feel was real. It takes a certain youth and naivete to post those first world problems at people randomly. Rage at what, I don't know but FIN3 was definitely pissed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5221 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

d1 top 2 wagons:

toon

fin
guille
arc

bulba

ank
far

titus
muffin
shos

flum

dgb

eysore/impossible bear
awsum
us

shos

elk boy
klingon

hawk

jackel

wis

toon

pine

zarella
alchey

scum were defo dog piling onto shos.

going to do nks next.

eta: titus just stfu. or better yet if you are town go do some amazing vca that you are always bragging about cos I have yet to see it. ever. and I am noting it that you are distinctly not doing it in this game.

<<< Mod edit to fix tags. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5222 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

whoops alchey shld be a bold strike through in green
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5223 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

just an fyi so titus doesnt get fucking stupid and think its me:

that last 2 posts are entirely mollie. we are both here and she is on the phone with me but right now. she already knows my ire is rapidly building form this game. so any post made are presumed to be mollie untill otherwise
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5224 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Titus »

My VCA hasn't been tested in this setup. Plus, there have been little in the way of contested wagons, so I haven't done it. If you wanted me to give it a shot, I can. Notice how my "bragging" about VCA is less here. My VCA is untested in this circumstance.

No need to be an ass when you can just ask.

Btw, the day 4 trigger was just met today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”