Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5225 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Titus »

Mod: Why is there an exclamation point by Muffin's name on the start page?

<<< He received an official warning for his behavior. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5226 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

shot

n1
arc

n2
dgb

n3
klingon

stabbed by awsum

n1 0
n2
flum

n3
wis

killed

n1
jackal

n2
flum

n3
alivechiro

fertilize

n1
alchey

n2 0 (
klingon was blocked
)
n3 0

beaten

n1
pine

n2 0
n3 0

silenced

n1
far

n2
eddie

n3
bulba
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5227 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5226, Pirate Ika wrote:
shot

n1
arc

n2
dgb

n3
klingon

stabbed by awsum

n1 0 (jailkept by hawk)
n2
flum

n3
wis

killed

n1
jackal

n2
flum

n3
alivechiro

fertilize

n1
alchey

n2 0 (
klingon was blocked
)
(i presume that we took that shot)

n3 0
(unknown)

beaten

n1
pine

n2 0
n3 0

silenced

n1
far

n2
eddie

n3
bulba

added in my basic notes

-ika
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5228 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Titus »

This is going to take quite a few hours. :/ Expect this maybe this weekend if we are lucky. I'll have some tentative Day 1 notes up tonight I hope.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5229 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Awesome »

In post 5217, Pirate Ika wrote:

you know what? lets blame nacho. I told him to give you a hug for me when he saw you and when I asked him if he did he said he only gave you 1 for himself. selfish bastard.

That jerk.

<<< I no, rite?
:P >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5230 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Titus »

Mastina/Voided, can you edit in Vote Count Numbers... that would be extremely helpful to my analysis

<<< All days except D2 should have votecount numbers for that day already there. I'm working on compiling the VCs on the front page, and yes, this is something I have done work on, but it's still a massive work in progress. VCs in THIS game are, as you may have noticed, hard to maintain. >>>

For now, I'm stopping at D1 because uncounted vote numbers will get real fucking messy.
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5231 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Awesome »

Just read through alchemist and it makes sense for the hippie kill.

I'm thinking the beaten to a pulp was the dictator's who were probably wiped out with Prohawk's lynch day two.

Those poor hippies, just no luck with their kill shots past night one. I am surprised that klingon didn't try to shoot titus though since they're from another site together. Also our night two kill choice was between flum and klingon, I could have wiped them out that night :/
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5232 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

okay so looking at all of that i am going to take in that the hood might be all town, cos bulba said mastina has a tendency to treat neighbours as masons, so I am laying off of them for a minute. that is fin and muffin.

I think tammy is town. the nks are beauftiful, she hit scum both times. defo staying off of her.

I am with tammy on the zarella townread and I wld hate to lynch some1 who has been part of our triumvirate and yes I am calling a 3 player town team against a herd of scum. fortunately they seem to be too busy killing each other. the zarella read is taking a hit with the shos guilty on them but zarella is not crazy for thinking that there might be a tailor in this game since there was 1 in the first 1. so hhhhhmmmm....gonna have to ponder this. zarella also claim a guilty on impossibear in . which stacks up against the read I have on both heads.
I think impossibear are scum here.
I also think they are the 1s to most likely nk us on n2 after subbing in on d2. and eyesore did not look town to me.

perv, if you are town, cld you plz be a dear and look for who stayed away from the red and blue teams cos 2 flipped for each voted shos back to back on d1. even if you are a dirty filthy free spirited hippie plz do this. I am treating you as town by the way just based off of your play.

I lean town on ank just based on play.

what I am trying to do is bottleneck scum's options and try to rally together town.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5233 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5229, Awesome wrote:

you know what? lets blame nacho. I told him to give you a hug for me when he saw you and when I asked him if he did he said he only gave you 1 for himself. selfish bastard.

That jerk.

inorite

this just means that I will have to visit chicago and make him or skrew drive me up to see you so I can give you 1 myself.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5234 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5231, Awesome wrote:Just read through alchemist and it makes sense for the hippie kill.

I'm thinking the beaten to a pulp was the dictator's who were probably wiped out with Prohawk's lynch day two.

Those poor hippies, just no luck with their kill shots past night one. I am surprised that klingon didn't try to shoot titus though since they're from another site together. Also our night two kill choice was between flum and klingon, I could have wiped them out that night :/

what do you think of guille's not wanting to massclaim?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5235 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5231, Awesome wrote:Just read through alchemist and it makes sense for the hippie kill.

Who says they didn't? We don't know who DGB healed. Also, the tunneling from Klingon was largely one way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5236 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5232, Pirate Ika wrote:okay so looking at all of that i am going to take in that the hood might be all town, cos bulba said mastina has a tendency to treat neighbours as masons, so I am laying off of them for a minute. that is fin and muffin.

I think tammy is town. the nks are beauftiful, she hit scum both times. defo staying off of her.

I am with tammy on the zarella townread and I wld hate to lynch some1 who has been part of our triumvirate and yes I am calling a 3 player town team against a herd of scum. fortunately they seem to be too busy killing each other. the zarella read is taking a hit with the shos guilty on them but zarella is not crazy for thinking that there might be a tailor in this game since there was 1 in the first 1. so hhhhhmmmm....gonna have to ponder this. zarella also claim a guilty on impossibear in . which stacks up against the read I have on both heads.
I also think they are the 1s to most likely nk us on n2 after subbing in on d2. and eyesore did not look town to me.

perv, if you are town, cld you plz be a dear and look for who stayed away from the red and blue teams cos 2 flipped for each voted shos back to back on d1. even if you are a dirty filthy free spirited hippie plz do this. I am treating you as town by the way just based off of your play.

what I am trying to do is bottleneck scum's options and try to rally together town.

Yeah, you're trying to force your reads as gospel rather than work though and get consensus. You're also doing an epic amount of buddying on Tammy to avoid getting shot.

PV is confirmed town. I copped them. You townread them pretty hard, and now you're walking that back... why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5237 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5236, Titus wrote:
In post 5232, Pirate Ika wrote:okay so looking at all of that i am going to take in that the hood might be all town, cos bulba said mastina has a tendency to treat neighbours as masons, so I am laying off of them for a minute. that is fin and muffin.

Yeah, you're trying to force your reads as gospel rather than work though and get consensus. You're also doing an epic amount of buddying on Tammy to avoid getting shot.

PV is confirmed town. I copped them. You townread them pretty hard, and now you're walking that back... why?

erm. my top 2 reads both have a scumread on impssibear. so no.

if tammy shoots us we won't die. so why shld we be scared of tammy? or any scum for that matter.

I am not backpedaling on my town read of him. I am treating him as town based on play cos I think he is and I said that. learn to read.

don't you have a vca to do?

also i thought you were going to work. how interesting that the plans seem to have changed.
whew!
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5238 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5237, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 5236, Titus wrote:

erm. my top 2 reads both have a scumread on impssibear. so no.

if tammy shoots us we won't die. so why shld we be scared of tammy? or any scum for that matter.

I am not backpedaling on my town read of him. I am treating him as town based on play cos I think he is and I said that. learn to read.

don't you have a vca to do?

also i thought you were going to work. how interesting that the plans seem to have changed.

sorry
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5239 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Titus »

I run my own business. I had a few phone calls to make.

I am doing the VCA. As you can see, I've been pestering the mod as I've been working.

I'm still concerned we haven't seen a single communist flip and we had Pine show Communists are here...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5240 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

Why are you doubting I'm a cop Mollie? It's been established that I'm an insane cop even if you doubt my alignment. That is unless you suddenly think my alignment guessing skills have dramatically improved (in that case self-vote).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5241 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5240, Titus wrote:Why are you doubting I'm a cop Mollie? It's been established that I'm an insane cop even if you doubt my alignment. That is unless you suddenly think my alignment guessing skills have dramatically improved (in that case self-vote).

I am waiting for a vca to lock you in and see how it matches up with what we are coming up with.

every bit of energy you spend in wasting every1's time with shitposting takes away from your focus on doing what you say you do best. if you are town I wanna see it happen. your energy goes where your focus goes, so plz quit your anklebiting and pay attention.

what i am wondering about is all of this fuss. you bragged on d1 about your vca ability and I am not seeing it. at all. if you are town consider this a very kindly request that you do it. I have
begged
asked ika to stay off of you for a bit. you have space so make use of it.
whew!
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5242 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5241, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 5240, Titus wrote:Why are you doubting I'm a cop Mollie? It's been established that I'm an insane cop even if you doubt my alignment. That is unless you suddenly think my alignment guessing skills have dramatically improved (in that case self-vote).

I am waiting for a vca to lock you in and see how it matches up with what we are coming up with.

every bit of energy you spend in wasting every1's time with shitposting takes away from your focus on doing what you say you do best. if you are town I wanna see it happen. your energy goes where your focus goes, so plz quit your anklebiting and pay attention.

what i am wondering about is all of this fuss. you bragged on d1 about your vca ability and I am not seeing it. at all. if you are town consider this a very kindly request that you do it. I have
begged

ffs
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5243 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Day 1 initial notes
Day 1 motivation – Town Lynch Scum, Scum get other scum you push lynched or town lynched but not your buddies, expect little bussing doubly so given smaller scum factions

Major wagon cut off is 5
VC 8
Eddie Fenix
- 6 (
Bulbazak
, Impossibear, Pirate Ika,
Wisdom
farside22
Jackel98
)
VC 9

Eddie Fenix
- 7 (
Bulbazak
Wisdom
farside22
Jackel98
Toon Fighter
)
VC 11
[
Alchemist21
joined VC 10]
Eddie Fenix
- 9 (
Bulbazak
Wisdom
farside22
Jackel98
Toon Fighter
Alchemist21
Klingoncelt
)

VC 11-14 largely unchanged
VC 15
Klingoncelt
- 5 (Ankamius,
Wisdom
alivechihiro
, EddieFenix,
ProHawk
)
Eddie Fenix
- 3 (
Bulbazak
Toon Fighter
Klingoncelt
)
VC 16
Klingoncelt
- 5 (Ankamius,
alivechihiro
, EddieFenix,
ProHawk
, Impossibear)
Toon Fighter
- 5 (
Fluminator
farside22
Wisdom
, Frightened inmate number3,
Titus
)

VC 17
Klingoncelt
- 6 (Ankamius,
alivechihiro
, EddieFenix,
ProHawk
, Impossibear,
Toon Fighter
)
Toon Fighter
- 5 (
Fluminator
farside22
Wisdom
Titus
)

VC 19
Klingoncelt
- 6 (Ankamius,
alivechihiro
, EddieFenix,
ProHawk
, Impossibear,
Toon Fighter
)
Toon Fighter
- 6 (
Fluminator
farside22
Wisdom
Titus
, Pirate Ika)

VC 21
Toon Fighter
- 7 (
Fluminator
farside22
Wisdom
Titus
, Pirate Ika,
DrippingGoofball
)
Klingoncelt
- 6 (Ankamius,
alivechihiro
, EddieFenix,
ProHawk
, Impossibear,
Toon Fighter
)

VC 23
Toon Fighter
- 6 (
Fluminator
farside22
Wisdom
Titus
DrippingGoofball
)
Klingoncelt
- 5 (Ankamius,
alivechihiro
, EddieFenix,
ProHawk
, Impossibear)

VC 25
Toon Fighter
- 7 (
Fluminator
farside22
Wisdom
Titus
DrippingGoofball
, guille2015)
Klingoncelt
- 5 (Ankamius,
alivechihiro
, EddieFenix,
ProHawk
, Impossibear)

VC 26
Toon Fighter
- 7 (
Fluminator
farside22
Wisdom
Titus
DrippingGoofball
, guille2015)
Klingoncelt
- 6 (Ankamius,
alivechihiro
, EddieFenix,
ProHawk
, Impossibear, theelkspeaks)

VC 28
Toon Fighter
- 9 (
Fluminator
farside22
Wisdom
Titus
DrippingGoofball
, guille2015,
shos
, Muffin)
Klingoncelt
- 6 (Ankamius,
alivechihiro
, EddieFenix,
ProHawk

VC 29
Toon Fighter
- 6 (
Fluminator
farside22
Wisdom
DrippingGoofball
, guille2015)
Klingoncelt
- 6 (Ankamius,
alivechihiro
, EddieFenix,
ProHawk

VC 32
VC 32:
shos
- 7 (BlizZard,
Titus
Wisdom
Alchemist21
farside22
, theelkspeaks,
Klingoncelt
)
Klingoncelt
- 5 (Ankamius,
alivechihiro
, EddieFenix,
ProHawk
, Impossibear)
Toon Fighter
- 5 (
Fluminator
farside22
DrippingGoofball
, guille2015)

VC 34:
shos
- 8 (BlizZard,
Titus
Wisdom
Alchemist21
farside22
, theelkspeaks,
Klingoncelt
, Pirate Ika)
Toon Fighter
- 6 (
Fluminator
farside22
DrippingGoofball
, guille2015,
ArcAngel9
)
Klingoncelt
- 4 (Ankamius, EddieFenix,
ProHawk
, Impossibear)

VC 35:
shos
- 9 (BlizZard,
Titus
Wisdom
Alchemist21
farside22
, theelkspeaks,
Klingoncelt
, Pirate Ika)
Toon Fighter
- 6 (
Fluminator
farside22
DrippingGoofball
, guille2015,
ArcAngel9
)

VC 36
shos
- 10 (BlizZard,
Titus
Wisdom
farside22
, theelkspeaks,
Klingoncelt
, Pirate Ika,
farside22
DrippingGoofball
)
Toon Fighter
- 4 (
Fluminator
, Frightened inmate number3, guille2015,
ArcAngel9
)

VC 38
shos
- 11 (BlizZard,
Titus
Wisdom
farside22
, theelkspeaks,
Klingoncelt
, Pirate Ika,
ProHawk
farside22
DrippingGoofball
, Nobody Special)
Toon Fighter
- 4 (
Fluminator
ArcAngel9
)

VC 39:
shos
- 11 (BlizZard,
Titus
Wisdom
farside22
, theelkspeaks,
Klingoncelt
, Pirate Ika,
ProHawk
farside22
DrippingGoofball
, Nobody Special)
Toon Fighter
- 5 (
Fluminator
ArcAngel9
Bulbazak
)

VC 40:
Toon Fighter
- 9 (
Fluminator
ArcAngel9
Bulbazak
, Ankamius,
farside22
alivechihiro
Titus
)
shos
- 8 (BlizZard,
farside22
, theelkspeaks,
Klingoncelt
, Pirate Ika,
ProHawk
DrippingGoofball
, Nobody Special)
VC 43
Toon Fighter
- 9 (Frightened inmate number3, guille2015,
ArcAngel9
Bulbazak
, Ankamius,
farside22
alivechihiro
Titus
Fluminator
)
shos
- 5 (BlizZard, theelkspeaks,
Klingoncelt
ProHawk
DrippingGoofball
)

VC 45
Toon Fighter
- 9 (Frightened inmate number3, guille2015,
ArcAngel9
Bulbazak
, Ankamius,
farside22
Titus
Fluminator
, BlizZard)
shos
- 6 (theelkspeaks,
Klingoncelt
ProHawk
Jackel98
Wisdom
Toon Fighter
)

VC 48
Toon Fighter
- 8 (Frightened inmate number3, guille2015,
ArcAngel9
Bulbazak
, Ankamius,
farside22
Titus
, Muffin)
shos
- 8 (theelkspeaks,
Klingoncelt
ProHawk
Jackel98
Wisdom
Toon Fighter
farside22
)

VC 49
Toon Fighter
- 10 (Frightened inmate number3, guille2015,
ArcAngel9
Bulbazak
, Ankamius,
farside22
Titus
, Muffin,
shos
Fluminator
)
shos
- 8 (theelkspeaks,
Klingoncelt
ProHawk
Jackel98
Wisdom
Toon Fighter
farside22
)

VC 50
Toon Fighter
ArcAngel9
Bulbazak
, Ankamius,
farside22
Titus
, Muffin,
shos
Fluminator
)
shos
- 9 (theelkspeaks,
Klingoncelt
ProHawk
Jackel98
Wisdom
Toon Fighter
farside22
, BlizZard,
Alchemist21
)

VC 51
Toon Fighter
ArcAngel9
Bulbazak
, Ankamius,
farside22
Titus
, Muffin,
shos
Fluminator
)
shos
- 10 (theelkspeaks,
Klingoncelt
ProHawk
Jackel98
Wisdom
Toon Fighter
farside22
, BlizZard,
Alchemist21
, Pirate Ika)

VC 52 --- Lynch
Toon Fighter
- 14 (Frightened inmate number3, guille2015,
ArcAngel9
Bulbazak
, Ankamius,
farside22
Titus
, Muffin,
shos
Fluminator
DrippingGoofball
, Impossibear, Awesome, Pirate Ika)
shos
- 9 (theelkspeaks,
Klingoncelt
ProHawk
Jackel98
Wisdom
Toon Fighter
farside22
, BlizZard,
Alchemist21
)

Based on this lynch (not behavior) we can infer that

Fin3, guille, Ank, Muffin, Blizzard and myself are not likely Fascists (NS is not likely a facist either). Impossibear, Awesome and Pirate ika do not get that credit as they are the last three votes on the wagon, after DGB essentially determined that
Toon Fighter
was going to be the lynch.

Ank and Impossibear were voting Klingon early, so it's highly unlikely they are hippies with Klingon.

Notably, PV is absent from each and every wagon.. :S Bad PV.

Nobody Special is absent from all the major wagons but for the shos wagon. He's not likely a facist though due to his voteparking.

Wisdom did bus Toon Fighter, which is a little surprising but not absolutely clear. By the end, when it counted, Wisdom was voting Shos.

Now, player by player (excluding myself and PV since we're both confirmed town in my eyes)

Awesome voted none of the major wagons until the end. Could be PR keeping their head down or SK not wanting to offend anyone. Punting on her (VCA analysis anyway, behaviorally she's town) for now.
Ankamius - Definitely not a hippie. Probably not a facist.
Blizzard's sole presence on the major wagons is a TF vote and his early presence on shos. He was voteparked there for quite awhile. I highly doubt Blizzard is Fascist
Fin3 votes Toon Fighter soon after the Klingon wagon takes off and remains parked there, despite putting little if any substance into the thread. Suggests Hippie behavior.Do note though that only one of Fin3/ika can be a hippie.
Guille - Guille's Vote in VC 25 puts Toon Fighter squarely ahead of Klingon, thus making it much harder to lynch Klingon.
Impossibear (EspeciallyTheLies+Jingle) is not likely a hippie due to voting Klingon in VC 16.
Muffin - Has one vote for Toon Fighter that quickly gets peeled away at the time of the claim. Weak not likely facist. We can also conclude that he's not likely a dictator due to his early vote on Jackal. (The rest of the Jackal voters are dead town).
Nobody Special absent from all the major wagons but for shos. This needs to be dealt with. Because we know PV is town, this is not an outright scumclaim. He spent most of the day vote parked on Wisdom, myself and AA9. We can conclude that either a) Wisdom coached him to bus or b) Nobody Special is not a Fasicst. Given Wisdom is their scum that is immune to trackers, Toon Fighter would have been a safer bus. Going with not facist.
Pirate ika - When Klingon gets to 6, Pirate ika places the 6th vote on Toon Fighter. This also benefits the Hippies and suggests ika is indeed a hippie. Do note though that only one of Fin3/ika can be a hippie. ika has a high presence on shos, to the end of day 1. His read on shos suddenly changes when I announce my guilty suggesting his read on shos was not based on behavior of shos but just ease of voting. ika had no such trepidation when my "case" on shos took off.

Based on the roles that have flipped, we should have 3 communists, 1 dictator, 1 facist, 1 hippie and 1 sk left remaining.
Communists are undetectable by my VCA of Day 1. Dictators also have the same issue, but for the Jackal wagon. That only gives Muffin is not a dictator most likely.

So our Fascist pool should be 1. theelkspeaks 3. Pirate Ika (pirate mollie+ika) 5. Awesome (Espeonage+Tammy) 6. Impossibear (EspeciallyTheLies+Jingle) 8. Frightened inmate number3
Our hippie pool should be 1. theelkspeaks
2. guille2015
3. Pirate Ika (pirate mollie+ika)
4. Nobody Special
5. Awesome (Espeonage+Tammy)
7. Muffin
8. Frightened inmate number3
9. BlizZard (Snowstorm+Zar)
11. Ankamius

Dicator pool is everyone but me, muffin, and PV.

Communist pool is everyone but me and PV.

The hippie lists should be narrowed down by people who early pushed for a Klingon lynch day 2 because they are not likely hippies. The fascist pool can be narrowed as they should have picked shos or fought for an outside lynch. Given Fin3's behavior yesterday, they move to the top of the line for Facist lynch.

<<< Fixed the color tag that was broken throughout. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5244 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5242, Pirate Ika wrote:
In post 5241, pirate mollie wrote:

begged

ffs

I know you think my suspecting you is shit posting, but saying that just isn't true. I have to work things out like anyone else. Extreme negative reactions and trying to pick fights don't actually work to our advantage if you are town with a very convienent claim. Nor does ika's shit posting arguing I'm not a cop when shos essentially confirmed that I am. Suspect me sure (in fact I'd love that as it gets me more checks) but keep the drama to a minimum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frightened inmate number3
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5245 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Frightened inmate number3 »

In post 5220, Titus wrote:
In post 5209, theelkspeaks wrote:VOTE: FIN3

Basically spends the first half of the game-to-date trying to lurk through and be forgotten, then spends the second half of it being "too aggressive to be scum" once she starts getting called out on lurking.

Also, that rampant (greentext?) hostility in a couple of posts, ultimately resulting in mastin's warning, kinda feels like a way of just trying to piss people off. And generally, someone trying that hard to piss people off is doing so so that they can later deflect any votes on them with a "you're just voting me because you think I'm a bastard."

You're voting the wrong person then... :S That sounds like ika's play here, bringing up irrelevant shit.

FIn3's rage I do feel was real. It takes a certain youth and naivete to post those first world problems at people randomly. Rage at what, I don't know but FIN3 was definitely pissed.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/jaded-teenage-girl
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/chocolate-bird
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5246 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

:S This is why behavioral analysis is not my thing. I don't keep up on my memes all the young kids are doing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5247 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Awesome »

In post 5233, Pirate Ika wrote:
In post 5229, Awesome wrote:

That jerk.

inorite

this just means that I will have to visit chicago and make him or skrew drive me up to see you so I can give you 1 myself.

:)

In post 5234, Pirate Ika wrote:

what do you think of guille's not wanting to massclaim?

I was thinking about it, and I actually think we should massclaim. All the truly important roles are out and it will lock people into actions. I don't care if there's a protective role left and they get killed protecting a stronger role. The two potential cops are out and the VIG is out, nothing stronger to keep hidden.

Titus: I stabbed a fascist. Also I don't think there's one of every faction left.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5248 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Titus »

I was looking just at the votes alone. But yes, you should be taken out of the fascist category.

Klingon said 3 scum, we should suppose there are three hippies. Two facists with just a ninja and a godfather seems a little underpowered versus a doctor, a fruit vendor plus one more scummate. So I would state an additional fascist. I could by two communists, but they would have to be really powered. The Dictators, given their power level could be dead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5249 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

@Awesome, yes there is in a way. Let's suppose there is no doctor, scum can just outright kill the PRs. If we do not massclaim, then we can ensure that scum must fear a doctor and it makes them less likely to kill me/PV/you (or Blizzard if he lives). That is a reason not to do massclaim. If there is a doctor, scum will just kill the doctor. Letting them wonder is good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”