Post by Frightened inmate number3 »

oh i'm angry alright
but right now it's because of all the dancing around and shit when

titus from your point of view
you know you're an insane cop
we know shos was a sane cop
aa9 flipped hippie cop
eddie flipped fascist cop
where does blizzard's sane cop claim fit in? especially one with sanity known from the start?
it doesn't

and while i have a townread on pirate ika that one post from them saying that blizzard's "guilty" on bear lines up with their previous scumread
just
do you even have the right to say you'll stick with previous reads when shos flipped town cop for all of you and pv has a guilty on blizzard and shos had a guilty on blizzard

i'm angry because elk has the audacity to vote me now. i don't care if you think i'm scum. but if you seriously think lynching me is the right course of action you're sorely mistaken, and if you really care that much you can track me and shut up afterward

and i'm angry because people need to at least address what needs to be true for blizzard to even have a chance of being town:

1. a scum framer on night 2 (after aa9 hippie cop died, after titus had already investigated shos and got a guilty, and after people were chomping at the bit to lynch shos already anyway)
2. the game being set up with a hippie cop, a fascist cop, an insane cop, a paranoid cop, and a sane cop (which would then imply a naive cop existing somewhere despite there being no indication of it from anyone)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5251 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Titus »

The first premise is not totally unreasonable. Mastina had used a framer before (and gave it to me while calling it a laywer hahaha). This many cops running around a framer is not out of the question.
<<< Correction, I gave her a TAILOR and named it a Lawyer. Hahaha. :shifty: >>>

Also, Mastina had a badillion cops in her last game, some sanity confirmed, some not.

My biggest shock of Blizzard's wagon is why it hasn't gone through so quickly if Blizzard is town. Scum would want to be all over that. Given there's about 6 not towns left I think, they'd all want to pile onto Blizzard if Blizzard is indeed town. Right now, I'm leaning towards Blizzard being a communist just due to today.
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Frightened inmate number3
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5252 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:57 pm

the number of kills each night has been decreasing. it is consistent with 4 2-man scumteams.

why do you think klingon the mafia fruit vendor didn't send anyone fruit?
she had no reason not to, because doing so consistently would be what scum would do to try and confirm their role to as many people as possible
unless
she was the only member of her team left
so if her team wanted to kill, she had to perform the kill
with that much attention on her there was no reason why she would kill unless she was the only one left
and though when no fruit was given and we assumed she was roleblocked (even though there was no reason for any alignment to roleblock that claim)
doesn't it make more sense that on night two she targeted pirate ika or dgb/bulba's protected targets?

prohawk's scumclaiming and final behavior including giving all reads suggests he was the last of the dictators

someone mentioned that wisdom made a comment about small teams and regardless of that his extreme survivalism suggests he was the last of the fascists

titus i do not think we should be hunting off of your vca yet as in depth as it is. i think we should lynch blizzard because he is communist scum
if the nightkills n4 prove i am wrong about the 2 man scumteams, then we will go for it. but right now i am sure blizzard is scum and we can go from there
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5253 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:00 pm

In post 5251, Titus wrote:The first premise is not totally unreasonable. Mastina had used a framer before (and gave it to me while calling it a laywer hahaha). This many cops running around a framer is not out of the question.

that is not my point.
that is a minor part of it. but the main point is

why would a scum framer target shos on night 2

when on night 1 you already guiltied him?
when on day 2 a bunch of people were screaming to lynch him?
when no other cops had claimed or had crumbed, much less hinted at targeting shos?

a scum framer targeting shos night 2 makes absolutely no sense at all
there were infinitely better ways to use that if it existed
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5254 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Well my VCA isn't complete yet. It's day 1 with some minor observations from memory on later days. I need vote count labels to proceed efficiently and my eyes are starting to hurt so I'll need to take a break.

Also, the last thing you should want is to lynch off my VCA well ever, because it screams you are fascist scum.

Klingon didn't send anyone fruit because either she was indeed roleblocked, wanted to set up she was roleblocked as a diversion to look town, or her actual target died and sending fruit to the dead guy looks bad.

The rest of that can be answered by...

Can the scum use there abilities and kill?

<<< As per the standard in my games, yes, they can. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5255 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5253, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:
In post 5251, Titus wrote:The first premise is not totally unreasonable. Mastina had used a framer before (and gave it to me while calling it a laywer hahaha). This many cops running around a framer is not out of the question.

that is not my point.
that is a minor part of it. but the main point is

why would a scum framer target shos on night 2

when on night 1 you already guiltied him?
when on day 2 a bunch of people were screaming to lynch him?
when no other cops had claimed or had crumbed, much less hinted at targeting shos?

a scum framer targeting shos night 2 makes absolutely no sense at all
there were infinitely better ways to use that if it existed

Not so sure. A second check on shos confirms my sanity. If a group really wanted shos lynched, framing shos to set me up as sane is pretty good play. Then if I was actually insane, I could be mislynched much more effectively.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5256 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Muffin »

In post 5225, Titus wrote:
Mod: Why is there an exclamation point by Muffin's name on the start page?

I was warned for talking about ongoing games in a minor way.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5257 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:14 pm

In post 0, mastin2 wrote:Toon Fighter, Fascist Godfather, Lynched Day One.
Wisdom, Fascist Ninja, stabbed night three.

"it screams you're fascist scum" titus. please. god.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5258 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:16 pm

In post 5255, Titus wrote:Not so sure. A second check on shos confirms my sanity. If a group really wanted shos lynched, framing shos to set me up as sane is pretty good play. Then if I was actually insane, I could be mislynched much more effectively.
can you not see just how far you are reaching here?
come on titus. you are so much better than this.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5259 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5257, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:
In post 0, mastin2 wrote:Toon Fighter, Fascist Godfather, Lynched Day One.
Wisdom, Fascist Ninja, stabbed night three.

"it screams you're fascist scum" titus. please. god.

The only way Wisdom wasn't dying (provided a smart vig) is if neither shos nor Wisdom got lynched yesterday. Who was pulling to lynch outside of them? In addition to never voting TF... yes, that does strongly suggest you are fascist scum.

Is it possible you're an agency captured townie? Sure, it is possible. But if I was lynching solely based off VCA, that's where I'd look.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5260 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5258, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:
In post 5255, Titus wrote:Not so sure. A second check on shos confirms my sanity. If a group really wanted shos lynched, framing shos to set me up as sane is pretty good play. Then if I was actually insane, I could be mislynched much more effectively.
can you not see just how far you are reaching here?
come on titus. you are so much better than this.

Not really. I'm just as conniving as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5261 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5244, Titus wrote:
In post 5242, Pirate Ika wrote:
In post 5241, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 5240, Titus wrote:Why are you doubting I'm a cop Mollie? It's been established that I'm an insane cop even if you doubt my alignment. That is unless you suddenly think my alignment guessing skills have dramatically improved (in that case self-vote).

I am waiting for a vca to lock you in and see how it matches up with what we are coming up with.

every bit of energy you spend in wasting every1's time with shitposting takes away from your focus on doing what you say you do best. if you are town I wanna see it happen. your energy goes where your focus goes, so plz quit your anklebiting and pay attention.

what i am wondering about is all of this fuss. you bragged on d1 about your vca ability and I am not seeing it. at all. if you are town consider this a very kindly request that you do it. I have
begged
asked ika to stay off of you for a bit. you have space so make use of it.

ffs

I know you think my suspecting you is shit posting, but saying that just isn't true. I have to work things out like anyone else. Extreme negative reactions and trying to pick fights don't actually work to our advantage if you are town with a very convienent claim. Nor does ika's shit posting arguing I'm not a cop when shos essentially confirmed that I am. Suspect me sure (in fact I'd love that as it gets me more checks) but keep the drama to a minimum.

I don't think your suspecting us is shitposting.
THAT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5262 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

so plz kindly stop misrepping me. I am asking ika to leave you alone for a bit and I am asking you to do what you say you can do which I have yet to see. in case you don't understand what I mean by shitposting I mean your stupid wifom crap about us being a death miller bulletproof and the 2 billion other wifom points you have brought up. THAT is what I mean by shitposting. I have an unsure on you cos I have seen you this dumb as town before that is why for the most part you were pl-ed on d1 in xmen. I think you are genuinely terrible at this game cos you do no reset at all, ever, never listen to any1 other than the sound of your own voice and I have yet to see any self-correction come from you ever in a game ever. you never acknowledge when your wrong. you never acknowledge when other people are right. you seem to have no interest in working with others and you don't seem reevaluation.

the problem I often find myself with you is that I genuinely LIKE you.

what i don't like is how you said you were getting ready for work giving the impression that you were not going to be around for awhile and yet you were beetlejuiced back into the thread with and an excuse of: I only had to make a few phone calls. when you made it seem like getting ready for work was like this giant production. and you gave the impression (at least to me) that you were gonna be absent. like if all you had to do was make phonecalls you simply cld have just made them.

do you know what I wld like to see from you? you see and acknowledge something positive about some1 else wrt skill level that you feel like you don't have. that wld display the type of self awareness that I look for and love and admire in other players. self growth is something that I love and cherish and it gives me hope and a raison d'etre cos I am an existentialist atheist which means I shld be pretty pessimistic except I am not. there is simply too much beauty in the world.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5263 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Awesome »

I can make a list of things other people have that I don't have.

Don't make me list them though; it would be long.

And seriously, I really don't think mollie is scum here.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5264 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5247, Awesome wrote:I was thinking about it, and I actually think we should massclaim. All the truly important roles are out and it will lock people into actions. I don't care if there's a protective role left and they get killed protecting a stronger role. The two potential cops are out and the VIG is out, nothing stronger to keep hidden.

Titus: I stabbed a fascist. Also I don't think there's one of every faction left.

that was my thought too. in the first game I claimed at massclaim time even I was a doc when there was already a flipped doc. dino didn't waver tho. neither did dgb or anybody else. I was town.

we are all very special snowflakes in this game. well except for alchey. I am guessing that is why mastina told him to just have fun. he was having so much fun he was nked n1.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5265 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5250, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:oh i'm angry alright
but right now it's because of all the dancing around and shit when

titus from your point of view
you know you're an insane cop
we know shos was a sane cop
aa9 flipped hippie cop
eddie flipped fascist cop
where does blizzard's sane cop claim fit in? especially one with sanity known from the start?
it doesn't

and while i have a townread on pirate ika that one post from them saying that blizzard's "guilty" on bear lines up with their previous scumread
just
do you even have the right to say you'll stick with previous reads when shos flipped town cop for all of you and pv has a guilty on blizzard and shos had a guilty on blizzard

i'm angry because elk has the audacity to vote me now. i don't care if you think i'm scum. but if you seriously think lynching me is the right course of action you're sorely mistaken, and if you really care that much you can track me and shut up afterward

and i'm angry because people need to at least address what needs to be true for blizzard to even have a chance of being town:

1. a scum framer on night 2 (after aa9 hippie cop died, after titus had already investigated shos and got a guilty, and after people were chomping at the bit to lynch shos already anyway)
2. the game being set up with a hippie cop, a fascist cop, an insane cop, a paranoid cop, and a sane cop (which would then imply a naive cop existing somewhere despite there being no indication of it from anyone)

you aren't getting lynched today so calm down.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5266 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Awesome »

I wish I felt like I could trust Pere. He's almost definitely town barring GF, but some of his play makes no sense for scum, but his role is something that I just am having a hard time accepting. Basically, the ask Mastin a question, okay for night one sure. But then he uses it for night two. And then for night three he says he has some type of JoaT role and tried to track Blizzard, and that he got the sense that his roles weren't repeating. But, if they weren't repeating then how did he get to ask a question night one and night two?

I thought you wanted me to vig Blizzard yesterday? (I might be remembering incorrectly, that day moved too fast and I wasn't able to keep up and didn't go back and read because we just basically decided between blizzard and wisdom and espy wanted wisdom to check Titus' sanity. - He wants to lynch Titus today btw.)

The thing is I can buy shos as a paranoid cop. I just don't know if I just don't want to give up my Blizzard town read. But some of that doesn't add up either because I have no idea who would want to mess with shos night two. And I have no idea what role would make shos look guilty if they were switched? If this were single ball, I'd say blizzard is town without a doubt because their play makes way way way more sense for town. Even in multi ball, I think their play makes more sense for town as they were pushing their reads and put out a bunch of reads. Zar really likes playing scum, but I also think he'd be worried about crosskills if he was too much of a threat, so I think he'd be a little more subdued. Also some of Snowstorm's posts read more frustrated like he gets when he's town and gets suspected. He can be aggressive and frustrated as scum, but it comes off feeling more fake. The only thing I can think if they're scum here playing this way is if they're bp sk or have a doc on their team.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5267 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Awesome »

There was nothing town about eyestott and there's been nothing town about impossibear either.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5268 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5267, Awesome wrote:There was nothing town about eyestott and there's been nothing town about impossibear either.

do would you mind just vigging that slot if it doesnt get lynched?
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5269 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Awesome »

I mean I'm not going to say who I would vig in part because we'd have to wait on the flip of whomever and I don't want to give a road map for who I would vig.

I think that's in part why we haven't been killed or roleblocked, besides night one.

Night two seems clear, I said I was vigging bulbazack, but in the night phase changed my mind and thought he might be town. So if there was a roleblocker, they probably just didn't care. I tell you sometimes people just should not take my reads as gospel when I have a tendency to 180 after thinking and reading for a bit.

BUT I would really really expect impossibear to do something, anything, and they haven't. So, they'd be someone we'd discuss, yeah.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5270 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5252, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:the number of kills each night has been decreasing. it is consistent with 4 2-man scumteams.

why do you think klingon the mafia fruit vendor didn't send anyone fruit?
she had no reason not to, because doing so consistently would be what scum would do to try and confirm their role to as many people as possible
unless
she was the only member of her team left
so if her team wanted to kill, she had to perform the kill
with that much attention on her there was no reason why she would kill unless she was the only one left
and though when no fruit was given and we assumed she was roleblocked (even though there was no reason for any alignment to roleblock that claim)
doesn't it make more sense that on night two she targeted pirate ika or dgb/bulba's protected targets?

prohawk's scumclaiming and final behavior including giving all reads suggests he was the last of the dictators

someone mentioned that wisdom made a comment about small teams and regardless of that his extreme survivalism suggests he was the last of the fascists

titus i do not think we should be hunting off of your vca yet as in depth as it is. i think we should lynch blizzard because he is communist scum
if the nightkills n4 prove i am wrong about the 2 man scumteams, then we will go for it. but right now i am sure blizzard is scum and we can go from there

I love you.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5271 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Awesome »

oh oh that was me that pointed out that wisdom mentioned small scum teams!

I like when people remember what I say even if they don't remember I said it!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5272 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5271, Awesome wrote:oh oh that was me that pointed out that wisdom mentioned small scum teams!

I like when people remember what I say even if they don't remember I said it!

Three is a small scumteam.

If I lynched Impossibear with you, would you vig ika?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5273 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:23 pm

titus
i think
and realize that one way or another blizzard needs to be dead.
blizzard and someone. someone and blizzard. not bear and pirates
ika is a major townread for many. they die when the other leads fall through

and three is not "small"
three is normal.
often the average for multiball scumteams
the average for most mafia games

so please
take a step back
and put your hands down
because we can all see you reaching
and i sure hope i am not the only one getting tired of it.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5274 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:28 pm

i am suddenly reminded of .
i hope i am not being too harsh. because i am townreading you, even if less than earlier due to your pushes now.
but i am getting tired when i can see a confirmed scum lynch in front of me
and people are stepping around it making excuses and voting others
one voting me - it is disgusting.

i was done with this day when it started.
discussion is always welcome
but i am impatient
and it has overstayed that welcome.

unless provoked by something very outrageous or outrageously stupid i will step back myself and be quiet now
until then.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”